JL Audio F112 V2 Sealed Subwoofer Hands-On - Page 3 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 58Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #61 of 112 Old 03-09-2018, 04:58 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
jmschnur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: VA MD DC area
Posts: 3,188
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
Liked: 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by imagic View Post
I believe the master is doing all the legwork and sending out a pre-EQ'd signal to the second sub. I'd think it would work, there might be a need to level match... anyhow that's a question for JL tech support but it seems like that should work.
I have sent two questions from their web page. Is there a phone number?

Sony A1E, Marantz 8805, Montis, Bryston,
jmschnur is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #62 of 112 Old 03-10-2018, 03:16 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
jmschnur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: VA MD DC area
Posts: 3,188
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
Liked: 62
From JL
“Yes, the microphone that we provide with the Fathoms are the same for v1 and v2.

Additionally, may I offer a few suggestions with your setup:

If using both units in the same system, place the v2 the more challenging position in the room to take advantage of the upgraded 18 band parametric EQ function of the DARO.
Unless the subs are side by side nearly touching each other make sure both are being used in the Master mode to so you will be able to tune each Fathom individually at each location. The advantage of slaving the v1 unit to gain the v2's DARO is offset by not being able to phase align it separately.

Since you indicate that you are using your subwoofers in a home theater system I also suggest these guidelines to achieve the best integration to the room and main speakers.

1. Plug the ports of the main speakers if they have them. The port is always out of phase with the speaker and the subwoofer and plays havoc with the phase alignment procedure below.
2. Make sure all speakers are set to small, even big main left and rights to take advantage of the high pass crossover which lowers distortion in your main speakers.
3. Set all crossovers to 80Hz in the surround processor including the subwoofer
4. In the speaker setup of your processor's distance settings take the distance setting of the left and right front speakers and go to the sub channel distance settings and add 12 feet to make the sub channel 12 further than the fronts in the settings.
5. Perform the phase alignment procedure provided in the link below

Sony A1E, Marantz 8805, Montis, Bryston,
jmschnur is offline  
post #63 of 112 Old 03-10-2018, 07:41 PM
Advanced Member
 
muscles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Costa Mesa, CA 92627
Posts: 617
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 778 Post(s)
Liked: 1107
I tried number 4 and it sounded terrible. I don't think this applies to modern receivers. Audessey seems to do a very good job of getting the distance right. I switched it back and it sounded amazing again. This probably needs to be revisited by JL Audio, at least in my setup it is a no go.

Greg




Quote:
Originally Posted by jmschnur View Post
From JL
“Yes, the microphone that we provide with the Fathoms are the same for v1 and v2.

Additionally, may I offer a few suggestions with your setup:

If using both units in the same system, place the v2 the more challenging position in the room to take advantage of the upgraded 18 band parametric EQ function of the DARO.
Unless the subs are side by side nearly touching each other make sure both are being used in the Master mode to so you will be able to tune each Fathom individually at each location. The advantage of slaving the v1 unit to gain the v2's DARO is offset by not being able to phase align it separately.

Since you indicate that you are using your subwoofers in a home theater system I also suggest these guidelines to achieve the best integration to the room and main speakers.

1. Plug the ports of the main speakers if they have them. The port is always out of phase with the speaker and the subwoofer and plays havoc with the phase alignment procedure below.
2. Make sure all speakers are set to small, even big main left and rights to take advantage of the high pass crossover which lowers distortion in your main speakers.
3. Set all crossovers to 80Hz in the surround processor including the subwoofer
4. In the speaker setup of your processor's distance settings take the distance setting of the left and right front speakers and go to the sub channel distance settings and add 12 feet to make the sub channel 12 further than the fronts in the settings.
5. Perform the phase alignment procedure provided in the link below

Subwoofers: Dual Rythmik F18SEs - Dual JTR RS1's - SB13 Ultra
Speakers: 2xJTR Noesis 212RT 1 210RM - KEF LS50W
Audio:McIntosh C2600 Pre - Marantz SR-8012 -Dual McIntosh 601's - PS Audio M700 - McIntosh MT5 - GoldNotePH10 - Oppo UDP-205 - BlueSound Node 2
TV: Samsung 75" Q9FN - Sony 75" 940D
muscles is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #64 of 112 Old 03-10-2018, 07:46 PM
Advanced Member
 
jsc79's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Minnesota SW Metro Area
Posts: 753
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 457 Post(s)
Liked: 587
Quote:
Originally Posted by muscles View Post
I tried number 4 and it sounded terrible. I don't think this applies to modern receivers. Audessey seems to do a very good job of getting the distance right. I switched it back and it sounded amazing again. This probably needs to be revisited by JL Audio, at least in my setup it is a no go.

Greg
There is more to it than adding 12’. Did you just add 12’ and stop there?
jsc79 is offline  
post #65 of 112 Old 03-10-2018, 07:51 PM
Advanced Member
 
muscles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Costa Mesa, CA 92627
Posts: 617
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 778 Post(s)
Liked: 1107
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsc79 View Post
There is more to it than adding 12’. Did you just add 12’ and stop there?
I actually got the whole calibration PDF from JL Audio, after I did it it didn't sound right. I must have messed something up because it sounded out of phase. I did it the old fashioned way with an SPL meter and another person in the room to adjust. I really like the sound now so I don't really want to mess with it too much more. Part of me wonders if I am leaving anything on the table, but with 4 subs it is probably negligible.

Greg

Subwoofers: Dual Rythmik F18SEs - Dual JTR RS1's - SB13 Ultra
Speakers: 2xJTR Noesis 212RT 1 210RM - KEF LS50W
Audio:McIntosh C2600 Pre - Marantz SR-8012 -Dual McIntosh 601's - PS Audio M700 - McIntosh MT5 - GoldNotePH10 - Oppo UDP-205 - BlueSound Node 2
TV: Samsung 75" Q9FN - Sony 75" 940D
muscles is offline  
post #66 of 112 Old 03-21-2018, 05:30 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
jmschnur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: VA MD DC area
Posts: 3,188
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
Liked: 62
Randy at JB told me there is a 12 millisecond electronic delay in the unit. In myMarantz 8805 I can set that in the bass sync section without changing distances. That works.

Sony A1E, Marantz 8805, Montis, Bryston,
jmschnur is offline  
post #67 of 112 Old 03-22-2018, 05:12 PM
Senior Member
 
Zach_N85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Tel Aviv, Israel.
Posts: 261
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
Liked: 61
I am contemplating between an E110, F110 or F112 V2.

My main reason for considering the F112 is due to the much better DARO system, and a better amp, however, I'm also using Audyssey XT32 in my X3400H and unsure of how much the sub calibration is needed?

I'm currently with an SVS PB-1000 and in need of an upgrade to higher quality, sealed and accurate bass.

What do you think I should get? As any of the 3 will be a great upgrade from the PB-1000.

My thread link:
https://www.avsforum.com/forum/113-su...-jl-audio.html

Thx

Home Theater

LG OLED 65" C8 | Denon AVR-X3400H | PS4 Pro
Paradigm Monitor 7 v7 | Canton GLE 456 | Morel SP-2 | SVS PB-1000
Zach_N85 is offline  
post #68 of 112 Old 03-22-2018, 07:59 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
jmschnur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: VA MD DC area
Posts: 3,188
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
Liked: 62
The 112 V2 does a great job . Equalise before you use Audyssey.

Sony A1E, Marantz 8805, Montis, Bryston,
jmschnur is offline  
post #69 of 112 Old 03-22-2018, 08:05 PM - Thread Starter
Mark Henninger
 
imagic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 16,106
Mentioned: 445 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9176 Post(s)
Liked: 16189
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmschnur View Post
The 112 V2 does a great job . Equalise before you use Audyssey.
Yeah twin F112 V2 are my reference, ended many years of chasing my "ideal" for bass. I don't need crazy SPL, just quality at the levels I do listen to.
Dave-T, audiofan1 and Zach_N85 like this.

Mark Henninger
Editor, AVS Forum
imagic is offline  
post #70 of 112 Old 03-23-2018, 09:30 AM - Thread Starter
Mark Henninger
 
imagic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 16,106
Mentioned: 445 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9176 Post(s)
Liked: 16189
Today I'm beginning a Dirac Live calibration of an NAD T77 AVR. The speakers are KEF R-series but the subs, as usual, are my two F112 V2s. I've already applied D.A.R.O. correction to great effect, but it will be interesting to see what the before and after graphs from Dirac look like. I'll be back.

Mark Henninger
Editor, AVS Forum
imagic is offline  
post #71 of 112 Old 03-23-2018, 09:33 AM
Senior Member
 
iang153's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 381
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
Liked: 48
My F112 V2 arrives Monday - can't wait to set it up!
xcjago, fullshred and imagic like this.
iang153 is offline  
post #72 of 112 Old 03-27-2018, 09:10 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
xcjago's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Harbor City, CA
Posts: 1,138
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Liked: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach_N85 View Post
I am contemplating between an E110, F110 or F112 V2.

My main reason for considering the F112 is due to the much better DARO system, and a better amp, however, I'm also using Audyssey XT32 in my X3400H and unsure of how much the sub calibration is needed?

I'm currently with an SVS PB-1000 and in need of an upgrade to higher quality, sealed and accurate bass.

What do you think I should get? As any of the 3 will be a great upgrade from the PB-1000.

My thread link:
https://www.avsforum.com/forum/113-su...-jl-audio.html

Thx
One review I read, said the F112 was better than dual F110. So I say go for the F112!
Zach_N85 likes this.
xcjago is offline  
post #73 of 112 Old 03-28-2018, 04:16 AM
Senior Member
 
Zach_N85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Tel Aviv, Israel.
Posts: 261
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
Liked: 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by xcjago View Post
One review I read, said the F112 was better than dual F110. So I say go for the F112!
I think I read that one as well.

Need to start saving up for the F112 then.
xcjago likes this.

Home Theater

LG OLED 65" C8 | Denon AVR-X3400H | PS4 Pro
Paradigm Monitor 7 v7 | Canton GLE 456 | Morel SP-2 | SVS PB-1000
Zach_N85 is offline  
post #74 of 112 Old 03-29-2018, 11:12 PM
AVS Forum Club Gold
 
Staged's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 394
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by xcjago View Post
One review I read, said the F112 was better than dual F110. So I say go for the F112!
I own a F113 and a pair of E110 in my living room and the solo F113 wins every time although the E110 sound great.
xcjago likes this.
Staged is offline  
post #75 of 112 Old 07-09-2018, 06:45 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Dave-T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Arlington, Va.
Posts: 1,607
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1175 Post(s)
Liked: 571
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmschnur View Post
Randy at JB told me there is a 12 millisecond electronic delay in the unit. In myMarantz 8805 I can set that in the bass sync section without changing distances. That works.
I find this interesting because I have a 8802a which like the 8805 has the same sub delay option, I have a 8805 on order and hopefully I will have it by the end of the month.. When I setup my F112v2 I added the 12'. I looked at the distance audyessy gave the front two main speakers and then added 12' to that for what the sub distance would become, it sounds great. Randy really does know what he is talking about. Did you compare adding the 12' verse adding the 12 mills seconds in the delay? I am wondering if I should do it that way instead. Thanks for the post. I am thinking about adding a second F112v2 to my setup but really do not know what the second would add.

Thanks

Dave-t
Dave-T is offline  
post #76 of 112 Old 07-09-2018, 10:44 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
jmschnur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: VA MD DC area
Posts: 3,188
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
Liked: 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave-T View Post
I find this interesting because I have a 8802a which like the 8805 has the same sub delay option, I have a 8805 on order and hopefully I will have it by the end of the month.. When I setup my F112v2 I added the 12'. I looked at the distance audyessy gave the front two main speakers and then added 12' to that for what the sub distance would become, it sounds great. Randy really does know what he is talking about. Did you compare adding the 12' verse adding the 12 mills seconds in the delay? I am wondering if I should do it that way instead. Thanks for the post. I am thinking about adding a second F112v2 to my setup but really do not know what the second would add.

Thanks

Dave-t
I did not compare. I just added the 12 milliseconds and then let audyessy do its ting.


The second sub really smooths out the base out the base in my awkward room.

joel

Sony A1E, Marantz 8805, Montis, Bryston,
jmschnur is offline  
post #77 of 112 Old 07-09-2018, 11:09 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Marc Alexander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Inland Empire, CA
Posts: 13,747
Mentioned: 254 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5659 Post(s)
Liked: 5230
Running Audyssey overrides any manual adjustments you have made.
Marc Alexander is offline  
post #78 of 112 Old 07-09-2018, 01:48 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Dave-T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Arlington, Va.
Posts: 1,607
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1175 Post(s)
Liked: 571
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Alexander View Post
Running Audyssey overrides any manual adjustments you have made.
you make the changes after running Audyessy, at least I do.
Dave-T is offline  
post #79 of 112 Old 07-09-2018, 02:18 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Marc Alexander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Inland Empire, CA
Posts: 13,747
Mentioned: 254 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5659 Post(s)
Liked: 5230
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave-T View Post
you make the changes after running Audyessy, at least I do.
Yes. I was responding to this post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmschnur View Post
I did not compare. I just added the 12 milliseconds and then let audyessy do its ting.
With Audyssey, knowing the amplifier's added delay doesn't really help you. It is much better to follow the Sub Distance Tweak procedure and/or utilize REW to blend the subs with mains.
Marc Alexander is offline  
post #80 of 112 Old 07-09-2018, 02:29 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
jmschnur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: VA MD DC area
Posts: 3,188
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
Liked: 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Alexander View Post
Yes. I was responding to this post:

With Audyssey, knowing the amplifier's added delay doesn't really help you. It is much better to follow the Sub Distance Tweak procedure and/or utilize REW to blend the subs with mains.
Are you saying that adding 12 feet or adding 12 milliseconds after Audyssey will not work?

If not , how do you set the delay working with Audyssey?

Sony A1E, Marantz 8805, Montis, Bryston,
jmschnur is offline  
post #81 of 112 Old 07-09-2018, 02:47 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Marc Alexander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Inland Empire, CA
Posts: 13,747
Mentioned: 254 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5659 Post(s)
Liked: 5230
BTW, I listened to dual F113s vs dual SB16Us last week (along with a pair of Rythmik G25s). While I did not evaluate the SVS and JL max outputs, the differences were quite audible.

The SVS is no slouch. However, the JL sounded cleaner and crisper than the SVS. I suspect most people would prefer the JL for music. For movies I have to give the SVS the edge. I suspect the SVS simply has more low frequency headroom than the JL. The buyer came and picked up the SVS before I could take any significant measurements. I did record some sweeps in REW to evaluate distortion. I will post once I am in front of my PC.

Subjectively, the Rythmik G25 outperformed both the JL and SVS across the board for me.
Pradeep2 likes this.
Marc Alexander is offline  
post #82 of 112 Old 07-09-2018, 03:07 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Marc Alexander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Inland Empire, CA
Posts: 13,747
Mentioned: 254 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5659 Post(s)
Liked: 5230
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmschnur View Post
Are you saying that adding 12 feet or adding 12 milliseconds after Audyssey will not work?
Right.

Audyssey can't actually measure distances, it is just measuring delays. You only need to know the sub's added delay when setting up completely manually or with systems like RoomPerfect [which requires distances be entered manually].

https://www.scribd.com/document/3357...surement-Tools

https://www.avsforum.com/forum/113-su...eferences.html
Marc Alexander is offline  
post #83 of 112 Old 07-09-2018, 03:51 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
jmschnur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: VA MD DC area
Posts: 3,188
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
Liked: 62
Thanks. The references were very useful.

Sony A1E, Marantz 8805, Montis, Bryston,
jmschnur is offline  
post #84 of 112 Old 08-19-2018, 11:34 AM
Senior Member
 
mypepper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: San Mateo, Ca
Posts: 372
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
Liked: 68
I have my little JL Audio E-110 for our smaller front room and the sound quality for both music and movies is amazing for its foot print. JL produces some of finest subs on the market.
xcjago likes this.
mypepper is offline  
post #85 of 112 Old 08-19-2018, 11:47 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Dave-T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Arlington, Va.
Posts: 1,607
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1175 Post(s)
Liked: 571
I have quick question about running daro, I bought my second F112v2 last week and am expecting delivery in the next couple of week. When running Daro and I have the mic on my boom stand at the MLP what direction should the mic be facing and should the mic be facing forward against the front wall towards the ceiling. Each F112v2 is place in the front of the on opposite sides of my media cabinet. Thanks in advance for the help. Sorry for the wordy confusing question.

dave-t
Dave-T is offline  
post #86 of 112 Old 08-19-2018, 12:41 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
xcjago's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Harbor City, CA
Posts: 1,138
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Liked: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave-T View Post
I have quick question about running daro, I bought my second F112v2 last week and am expecting delivery in the next couple of week. When running Daro and I have the mic on my boom stand at the MLP what direction should the mic be facing and should the mic be facing forward against the front wall towards the ceiling. Each F112v2 is place in the front of the on opposite sides of my media cabinet. Thanks in advance for the help. Sorry for the wordy confusing question.

dave-t
I have my two F112 v1 setup in a similar way. I think the manual says to point the mic at the subwoofer, but when I did the calibration I pointed the mic straight forward towards my TV. That way the angle to each subwoofer was the same. I don't think it would make much difference doing it like this or pointing it straight at the subwoofer, mainly because the the bass frequencies that we're dealing with are not really affected by such a small angle change.

Last edited by xcjago; 08-19-2018 at 04:14 PM.
xcjago is offline  
post #87 of 112 Old 08-19-2018, 04:00 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Dave-T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Arlington, Va.
Posts: 1,607
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1175 Post(s)
Liked: 571
Quote:
Originally Posted by xcjago View Post
I have my two F112 v1 setup in a similar way. I think the manual says to point the mic at the subwoofer, but when I did the calibration I pointed the mic straight forward towards my TV. That way the angle to each subwoofer was the same. I don't think it would make much difference doing it like this or pointing it straight at the subwoofer, mainly because the the bass frequencies that we're dealing with are not really affected by such a small angel change.
thanks appreciate it
Dave-T is offline  
post #88 of 112 Old 12-02-2018, 10:16 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 172
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave-T View Post
thanks appreciate it
Hi JL Audio Fans,

I am planning to buy this week JL audio fathom F112 V2, I don't have choice to pass signal to sub via wired connection, my dealer suggested I can connect using JLINK TRX transmitter, Do you guys think any difference between wired connection vs J link transmitter? Thanks in advance
gakbw is offline  
post #89 of 112 Old 12-03-2018, 06:33 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Dave-T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Arlington, Va.
Posts: 1,607
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1175 Post(s)
Liked: 571
Quote:
Originally Posted by gakbw View Post
Hi JL Audio Fans,

I am planning to buy this week JL audio fathom F112 V2, I don't have choice to pass signal to sub via wired connection, my dealer suggested I can connect using JLINK TRX transmitter, Do you guys think any difference between wired connection vs J link transmitter? Thanks in advance
I never knew JL had a wireless kit, the only one I was familiar with was the one made by Outlaw. if you get it let its know how it works and if it has a delay because it is is wireless. I would possibly be interested in it to move one of my F112v2 to the opposite corner of the room, I run duel F112v2.
Dave-T is offline  
post #90 of 112 Old 12-03-2018, 09:18 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 172
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Yes Dave! You can check it for J-Link in JL audio website.
gakbw is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Tags
f112v2 , Jl Audio , subwoofer

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off