“Yes, the microphone that we provide with the Fathoms are the same for v1 and v2.
Additionally, may I offer a few suggestions with your setup:
If using both units in the same system, place the v2 the more challenging position in the room to take advantage of the upgraded 18 band parametric EQ function of the DARO.
Unless the subs are side by side nearly touching each other make sure both are being used in the Master mode to so you will be able to tune each Fathom individually at each location. The advantage of slaving the v1 unit to gain the v2's DARO is offset by not being able to phase align it separately.
Since you indicate that you are using your subwoofers in a home theater system I also suggest these guidelines to achieve the best integration to the room and main speakers.
1. Plug the ports of the main speakers if they have them. The port is always out of phase with the speaker and the subwoofer and plays havoc with the phase alignment procedure below.
2. Make sure all speakers are set to small, even big main left and rights to take advantage of the high pass crossover which lowers distortion in your main speakers.
3. Set all crossovers to 80Hz in the surround processor including the subwoofer
4. In the speaker setup of your processor's distance settings take the distance setting of the left and right front speakers and go to the sub channel distance settings and add 12 feet to make the sub channel 12 further than the fronts in the settings.
5. Perform the phase alignment procedure provided in the link below
Sony A1E, Marantz 8805, Montis, Bryston,