Official Seaton Sound Subwoofer Thread - Page 20 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 1135Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #571 of 632 Old 11-07-2019, 09:06 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 52
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Horrible service. Why do you give this guy so many passes? Clearly he cannot run a company.
Parrotheads is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #572 of 632 Old 11-07-2019, 09:34 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
jamiebosco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,312
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 809 Post(s)
Liked: 1999
Quote:
Originally Posted by imureh View Post
Hey mate! What's the latest on your story? Its been over a month since you cheered...
Haha.... I'll give you one guess mate..... let's just say the celebration was a bit premature lol

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
TV: Panasonic P65ST60 AVR: Denon X4000 Speakers: PSA MTM-210C (Centre), PSA MTM-210 (Left & Right), PSA MT-110 (Surrounds) Subwoofers: Dual Seaton SubMersives
jamiebosco is online now  
post #573 of 632 Old 11-07-2019, 09:44 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
imureh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 4,768
Mentioned: 232 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2985 Post(s)
Liked: 3828
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiebosco View Post
Haha.... I'll give you one guess mate..... let's just say the celebration was a bit premature lol
I had a feeling and that is why I asked. Do you have a date? If not then nothing has changed despite all the promises we have seen here. I am just out of words...
jamiebosco and GatoGoat like this.

Subwoofers: Dual Rythmik FV18s Rev2 with Paper cone, BOSS Platform mini riser, 2 BK LFE
Speakers: PSA MTM-210 L/C/R - Klipsch 250S Surrounds, PSA MT 110sr Rear Surrounds, 4 x SVS Prime Elevation for Atmos
Video: Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 6500 UB; Room: 2100 cuft sealed on suspended floor
Receiver & Players: Denon X4400H, Oppo UDP-203, Roku Ultra. Apple TV, Minidsp 2X4 HD
imureh is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #574 of 632 Old 11-07-2019, 09:50 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Hopinater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Central VA
Posts: 6,860
Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3583 Post(s)
Liked: 11383
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiebosco View Post
Haha.... I'll give you one guess mate..... let's just say the celebration was a bit premature lol
Dang man... I'm sorry to hear that Jamie. I hope things take a turn for the better soon. I'm sad for you brother.
jamiebosco and GatoGoat like this.

Subwoofers: PSA TV36 iPal X2 ...Speakers: PSA MTM-210T L/R - PSA MTM-210C Center- PSA MT110SR's Surrounds - RSL C34E Atmos... Motion Actuators: Crowson Shadow 8 - X2
Video: Samsung UN65KS9000 4K SUHD - Oppo UDP-203... AVR:Denon X4400... Gaming: XBOX ONE S

Guide to Subwoofer Calibration and Bass Preferences
Hopinater is online now  
post #575 of 632 Old 11-07-2019, 09:52 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
jamiebosco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,312
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 809 Post(s)
Liked: 1999
No, no set date yet, and unfortunately no replies to my emails again

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
TV: Panasonic P65ST60 AVR: Denon X4000 Speakers: PSA MTM-210C (Centre), PSA MTM-210 (Left & Right), PSA MT-110 (Surrounds) Subwoofers: Dual Seaton SubMersives
jamiebosco is online now  
post #576 of 632 Old 11-07-2019, 09:59 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
jamiebosco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,312
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 809 Post(s)
Liked: 1999
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopinater View Post
Dang man... I'm sorry to hear that Jamie. I hope things take a turn for the better soon. I'm sad for you brother.
Cheers mate, not looking too good at the moment unfortunately

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
TV: Panasonic P65ST60 AVR: Denon X4000 Speakers: PSA MTM-210C (Centre), PSA MTM-210 (Left & Right), PSA MT-110 (Surrounds) Subwoofers: Dual Seaton SubMersives
jamiebosco is online now  
post #577 of 632 Old 11-07-2019, 10:00 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
imureh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 4,768
Mentioned: 232 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2985 Post(s)
Liked: 3828
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiebosco View Post
No, no set date yet, and unfortunately no replies to my emails again


Ok. Let’s get the support stated here again. Seems to be the only place he answers. I have seen him respond on the high end theatre thread. Just pathetic.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Subwoofers: Dual Rythmik FV18s Rev2 with Paper cone, BOSS Platform mini riser, 2 BK LFE
Speakers: PSA MTM-210 L/C/R - Klipsch 250S Surrounds, PSA MT 110sr Rear Surrounds, 4 x SVS Prime Elevation for Atmos
Video: Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 6500 UB; Room: 2100 cuft sealed on suspended floor
Receiver & Players: Denon X4400H, Oppo UDP-203, Roku Ultra. Apple TV, Minidsp 2X4 HD
imureh is offline  
post #578 of 632 Old 11-07-2019, 10:13 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
jamiebosco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,312
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 809 Post(s)
Liked: 1999
Quote:
Originally Posted by imureh View Post
Ok. Let’s get the support stated here again. Seems to be the only place he answers. I have seen him respond on the high end theatre thread. Just pathetic.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
At this point I'm not sure it'll make a difference mate, it's taken 20 months, but I think I've all but given up

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
TV: Panasonic P65ST60 AVR: Denon X4000 Speakers: PSA MTM-210C (Centre), PSA MTM-210 (Left & Right), PSA MT-110 (Surrounds) Subwoofers: Dual Seaton SubMersives
jamiebosco is online now  
post #579 of 632 Old 11-07-2019, 10:39 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
imureh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 4,768
Mentioned: 232 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2985 Post(s)
Liked: 3828
Official Seaton Sound Subwoofer Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiebosco View Post
At this point I'm not sure it'll make a difference mate, it's taken 20 months, but I think I've all but given up

I know man. At least people reading this thread will realize that they should not give him business.

I, for one would never recommend his products


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike Butny and jamiebosco like this.

Subwoofers: Dual Rythmik FV18s Rev2 with Paper cone, BOSS Platform mini riser, 2 BK LFE
Speakers: PSA MTM-210 L/C/R - Klipsch 250S Surrounds, PSA MT 110sr Rear Surrounds, 4 x SVS Prime Elevation for Atmos
Video: Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 6500 UB; Room: 2100 cuft sealed on suspended floor
Receiver & Players: Denon X4400H, Oppo UDP-203, Roku Ultra. Apple TV, Minidsp 2X4 HD
imureh is offline  
post #580 of 632 Old 11-07-2019, 11:12 AM
Senior Member
 
osu fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Dayton, OH
Posts: 220
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Liked: 95
Unbelievable. The man has no conscience

Video Samsung UN65KS8000, Sony UBP-UX80
Audio Denon X4500H, PSA MTM-210T, MTM-210C, MT-110 X2, SVS PB12NSD & SVS PB1-ISD
osu fan is online now  
post #581 of 632 Old 11-07-2019, 11:31 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
imureh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 4,768
Mentioned: 232 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2985 Post(s)
Liked: 3828
Some of his customers got upset when he was called a liar and a cheat...what else would you call a person like this? I continue to be shocked that he can publicly make promises and then not deliver. 20 months! It takes freakin 9 months to delivery a baby!

Subwoofers: Dual Rythmik FV18s Rev2 with Paper cone, BOSS Platform mini riser, 2 BK LFE
Speakers: PSA MTM-210 L/C/R - Klipsch 250S Surrounds, PSA MT 110sr Rear Surrounds, 4 x SVS Prime Elevation for Atmos
Video: Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 6500 UB; Room: 2100 cuft sealed on suspended floor
Receiver & Players: Denon X4400H, Oppo UDP-203, Roku Ultra. Apple TV, Minidsp 2X4 HD
imureh is offline  
post #582 of 632 Old 11-07-2019, 12:17 PM
Senior Member
 
toddct's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 442
Mentioned: 52 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
Liked: 838
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Seaton View Post
You'll see tracking tomorrow for a replacement 1000W amplifier I came across in the shop and just finished testing to keep you up and running. Your replacement black oak SubMersive should be arriving to you by the end of this month.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiebosco View Post
Haha.... I'll give you one guess mate..... let's just say the celebration was a bit premature lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiebosco View Post
No, no set date yet, and unfortunately no replies to my emails again

Seriously @Mark Seaton ..........what the hell is going on? You really need to follow through and stop promising Jamie a bunch of lies. Your post above was literally a month ago.

UNBELIEVABLE?!?!

Todd

“People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.”― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

Last edited by toddct; 11-07-2019 at 09:52 PM.
toddct is offline  
post #583 of 632 Old 11-07-2019, 04:38 PM
Senior Member
 
llang269's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Tinley Park IL
Posts: 271
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
Liked: 68
It’s time to unsubscribe to this thread! Smh ✌️

llang269 is offline  
post #584 of 632 Old 11-07-2019, 09:27 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
jamiebosco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,312
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 809 Post(s)
Liked: 1999
Quote:
Originally Posted by imureh View Post
I know man. At least people reading this thread will realize that they should not give him business.

I, for one would never recommend his products


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
@toddct
@imureh
@MKtheater
@Hopinater
and for anyone else following along

Mark emailed me to say the Black Oak SubMersive cabinets are going into production in the next few weeks, and he will have stock of the SubM woofers on December 9th and he will be sending me one out by the end of that week.So hopefully before Christmas! What an awesome present that would be!!!!
At this point I think I'll be playing it safe and buying 2 x of Mark's new 1200/2400w amps and using my current working ICEpower amp for the 3rd (damaged) SubM

cheers guys for all the support, especially those that have taken the time to PM me - it means a lot


jamie
Mike Butny, bulls, toddct and 1 others like this.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
TV: Panasonic P65ST60 AVR: Denon X4000 Speakers: PSA MTM-210C (Centre), PSA MTM-210 (Left & Right), PSA MT-110 (Surrounds) Subwoofers: Dual Seaton SubMersives
jamiebosco is online now  
post #585 of 632 Old 11-07-2019, 09:29 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
imureh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 4,768
Mentioned: 232 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2985 Post(s)
Liked: 3828
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiebosco View Post
@toddct
@imureh
@MKtheater
@Hopinater

and for anyone else following along



Mark emailed me to say the Black Oak SubMersive cabinets are going into production in the next few weeks, and he will have stock of the SubM woofers on December 9th and he will be sending me one out by the end of that week.So hopefully before Christmas! What an awesome present that would be!!!!

At this point I think I'll be playing it safe and buying 2 x of Mark's new 1200/2400w amps and using my current working ICEpower amp for the 3rd (damaged) SubM



cheers guys for all the support, especially those that have taken the time to PM me - it means a lot





jamie


Great Jamie. I hope this time he comes through. It looks the only way to get him to respond is make noise on this thread. We will be checking with you again in December.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
toddct and jamiebosco like this.

Subwoofers: Dual Rythmik FV18s Rev2 with Paper cone, BOSS Platform mini riser, 2 BK LFE
Speakers: PSA MTM-210 L/C/R - Klipsch 250S Surrounds, PSA MT 110sr Rear Surrounds, 4 x SVS Prime Elevation for Atmos
Video: Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 6500 UB; Room: 2100 cuft sealed on suspended floor
Receiver & Players: Denon X4400H, Oppo UDP-203, Roku Ultra. Apple TV, Minidsp 2X4 HD
imureh is offline  
post #586 of 632 Old 11-07-2019, 09:32 PM
Senior Member
 
Batman61405's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Horsham, PA
Posts: 441
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 215 Post(s)
Liked: 287
After reading through this thread.....eff this guy. Seriously.

He knows his stuff and used to have a rep for having some of the best products out there, but not anymore.

I used to think to myself "Well ill never be able to get a Seaton. They are the best out there and I just cant afford them."

Do not think that at all anymore

Buyer confidence should be a higher priority for all of us when spending so much $$ on this hobby. I do not care if XXX brand is THE best. I will not buy if I need to wait months to actually get my product and I have to pay in full up front. Its just too risky for me. I put more value on a company that has their logistics/inventory in order and can fix problems quickly. I would rather buy a SVS PB 16 Ultra than one of Mark's subs after reading about the garbage that has been going on with this thread with his customers. IDC if Mark's sub is the better product. You have to be able to stand by your product and help your customers. We are not spending chump change on this stuff, were taking thousands of dollars here.

Unacceptable.

I will never recommend Seaton products to anyone. PSA and SVS for the win! Least you know you will be taken care of when buying from them. Having a great/better performing product means nothing to me if I need to constantly email/reach out to you to give you thousands of dollars. GTFO. Id rather go to PSA or SVS and get my stuff within a week of ordering where the customer service is 10000% better

Sorry for the rant. I just feel so bad for his customers that its infuriating to hear this is how this guy runs (he doesn't) his company. No one should give this man another dollar. He should pay you for the trouble.

BUY ELSEWHERE!

Polk CS20Polk Tsi 500'sPolk Tsi 200'sDenon AVR 3300WSilver Ticket 92'' 16;9 White ScreenBenq HT2050 ProjectorXbox OneWii UPanasonic DMP-BDT 210SVS PB-4000Auralex MoPAD Paragon 4oz Theater Pop Popcorn MachineLogitech Harmony Elite
Batman61405 is offline  
post #587 of 632 Old 11-07-2019, 09:49 PM
Senior Member
 
toddct's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 442
Mentioned: 52 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
Liked: 838
Quote:
Originally Posted by imureh View Post
Great Jamie. I hope this time he comes through. It looks the only way to get him to respond is make noise on this thread. We will be checking with you again in December.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good news @jamiebosco ! Not to be a debbie downer but you have heard this song and dance before so I really do hope this is going to be an awesome Christmas! If not, like Ray said, we will be back here again in a month.

Cheers mate. Do let us know when you get a tracking number!

Todd

“People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.”― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
toddct is offline  
post #588 of 632 Old 11-07-2019, 09:56 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
imureh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 4,768
Mentioned: 232 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2985 Post(s)
Liked: 3828
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman61405 View Post
After reading through this thread.....eff this guy. Seriously.



He knows his stuff and used to have a rep for having some of the best products out there, but not anymore.



I used to think to myself "Well ill never be able to get a Seaton. They are the best out there and I just cant afford them."



Do not think that at all anymore



Buyer confidence should be a higher priority for all of us when spending so much $$ on this hobby. I do not care if XXX brand is THE best. I will not buy if I need to wait months to actually get my product and I have to pay in full up front. Its just too risky for me. I put more value on a company that has their logistics/inventory in order and can fix problems quickly. I would rather buy a SVS PB 16 Ultra than one of Mark's subs after reading about the garbage that has been going on with this thread with his customers. IDC if Mark's sub is the better product. You have to be able to stand by your product and help your customers. We are not spending chump change on this stuff, were taking thousands of dollars here.



Unacceptable.



I will never recommend Seaton products to anyone. PSA and SVS for the win! Least you know you will be taken care of when buying from them. Having a great/better performing product means nothing to me if I need to constantly email/reach out to you to give you thousands of dollars. GTFO. Id rather go to PSA or SVS and get my stuff within a week of ordering where the customer service is 10000% better



Sorry for the rant. I just feel so bad for his customers that its infuriating to hear this is how this guy runs (he doesn't) his company. No one should give this man another dollar. He should pay you for the trouble.



BUY ELSEWHERE!


A plug for CS at Rythmik too.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rossandwendy and Ferrari_1996 like this.

Subwoofers: Dual Rythmik FV18s Rev2 with Paper cone, BOSS Platform mini riser, 2 BK LFE
Speakers: PSA MTM-210 L/C/R - Klipsch 250S Surrounds, PSA MT 110sr Rear Surrounds, 4 x SVS Prime Elevation for Atmos
Video: Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 6500 UB; Room: 2100 cuft sealed on suspended floor
Receiver & Players: Denon X4400H, Oppo UDP-203, Roku Ultra. Apple TV, Minidsp 2X4 HD
imureh is offline  
post #589 of 632 Old 11-07-2019, 09:57 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
jamiebosco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,312
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 809 Post(s)
Liked: 1999
Quote:
Originally Posted by imureh View Post
Great Jamie. I hope this time he comes through. It looks the only way to get him to respond is make noise on this thread. We will be checking with you again in December.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes mate,fingers crossed for me lol I have a good feeling about this one
bulls, imureh and Hopinater like this.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
TV: Panasonic P65ST60 AVR: Denon X4000 Speakers: PSA MTM-210C (Centre), PSA MTM-210 (Left & Right), PSA MT-110 (Surrounds) Subwoofers: Dual Seaton SubMersives
jamiebosco is online now  
post #590 of 632 Old 11-08-2019, 05:39 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Hopinater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Central VA
Posts: 6,860
Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3583 Post(s)
Liked: 11383
I'm happy to see that at least there is some hope for this saga to come to an end and you are made right. Batman said it, we are spending thousands of our hard earned money on these top of the line products. None of us can afford to throw that money away if a product doesn't work right. That's why warranties exist in the first place. I hope this time you get your bass back.
MKtheater and jamiebosco like this.

Subwoofers: PSA TV36 iPal X2 ...Speakers: PSA MTM-210T L/R - PSA MTM-210C Center- PSA MT110SR's Surrounds - RSL C34E Atmos... Motion Actuators: Crowson Shadow 8 - X2
Video: Samsung UN65KS9000 4K SUHD - Oppo UDP-203... AVR:Denon X4400... Gaming: XBOX ONE S

Guide to Subwoofer Calibration and Bass Preferences
Hopinater is online now  
post #591 of 632 Old 11-08-2019, 07:47 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
indebtbassfreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Squamish BC
Posts: 2,730
Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1486 Post(s)
Liked: 2880
Hey @jamiebosco , i'm going to hold off on congratulating you until you post its sitting in your home. If that actually happens i would be stoked and would love to send you some celebration funds to treat you and a couple buddies to some rounds (no BS!!) Cheers!!

-Marantz SR-8012
-Yamaha BD-A1060
-Funk 21.0LX Master/Slave combo 4800 watts RMS/9600watts (peak)-
-Chane A-2.4 L/C/R
-Chane A-1.4 side/rear surrounds.
indebtbassfreak is offline  
post #592 of 632 Old 11-08-2019, 08:12 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
jamiebosco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,312
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 809 Post(s)
Liked: 1999
Quote:
Originally Posted by indebtbassfreak View Post
Hey @jamiebosco , i'm going to hold off on congratulating you until you post its sitting in your home. If that actually happens i would be stoked and would love to send you some celebration funds to treat you and a couple buddies to some rounds (no BS!!) Cheers!!
Thanks brother!...but a couple of movies at full tilt during the Christmas holiday's with my daughter is all I'll need to make this all worth it

Cheers
Jamie

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
TV: Panasonic P65ST60 AVR: Denon X4000 Speakers: PSA MTM-210C (Centre), PSA MTM-210 (Left & Right), PSA MT-110 (Surrounds) Subwoofers: Dual Seaton SubMersives
jamiebosco is online now  
post #593 of 632 Old 11-08-2019, 08:21 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
ratbuddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,176
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 872 Post(s)
Liked: 1224
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiebosco View Post
At this point I think I'll be playing it safe and buying 2 x of Mark's new 1200/2400w amps and using my current working ICEpower amp for the 3rd (damaged) SubM
I'm pretty shocked you're even considering sending more money his way. I'd be looking for a COD option at the very least.
ratbuddy is offline  
post #594 of 632 Old 11-08-2019, 08:23 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
indebtbassfreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Squamish BC
Posts: 2,730
Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1486 Post(s)
Liked: 2880
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiebosco View Post
Thanks brother!...but a couple of movies at full tilt during the Christmas holiday's with my daughter is all I'll need to make this all worth it

Cheers
Jamie
Family first (completely understand Jamie) but offer stands if you decide at some point. Cheers!!
jamiebosco likes this.

-Marantz SR-8012
-Yamaha BD-A1060
-Funk 21.0LX Master/Slave combo 4800 watts RMS/9600watts (peak)-
-Chane A-2.4 L/C/R
-Chane A-1.4 side/rear surrounds.
indebtbassfreak is offline  
post #595 of 632 Old 11-08-2019, 08:28 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
jamiebosco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,312
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 809 Post(s)
Liked: 1999
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratbuddy View Post
I'm pretty shocked you're even considering sending more money his way. I'd be looking for a COD option at the very least.
I know mate, but I need at least one amp to replace the faulty one and would rather have both subs with matching amps
Will be paying by PayPal!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
TV: Panasonic P65ST60 AVR: Denon X4000 Speakers: PSA MTM-210C (Centre), PSA MTM-210 (Left & Right), PSA MT-110 (Surrounds) Subwoofers: Dual Seaton SubMersives
jamiebosco is online now  
post #596 of 632 Old 11-08-2019, 08:34 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
ratbuddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,176
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 872 Post(s)
Liked: 1224
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiebosco View Post
I know mate, but I need at least one amp to replace the faulty one and would rather have both subs with matching amps
Will be paying by PayPal!
Good luck, I would have cut losses about a year ago
sk373 and bear123 like this.
ratbuddy is offline  
post #597 of 632 Old 11-08-2019, 09:33 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: UK
Posts: 283
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
Liked: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiebosco View Post
I know mate, but I need at least one amp to replace the faulty one and would rather have both subs with matching amps
Will be paying by PayPal!
Send as a "goods and services" payment rather than a "friends and family" payment. With the former, I believe you'll be protected if you don't receive the item or service that you paid for. With the latter, there's no protection.
toddct likes this.
Ferrari_1996 is offline  
post #598 of 632 Old 11-08-2019, 09:59 AM
Advanced Member
 
jsc79's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Minnesota SW Metro Area
Posts: 739
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 450 Post(s)
Liked: 557
Just out of curiosity, how many times have you been told your stuff is getting shipped over the past 20 months?
rossandwendy likes this.

Subwoofers: Dual Rythmik FV18
Speakers: L/R Ascend Acoustics Sierra 2EX - Center - Horizon w/RAAL Surrounds: Sonance VP62R SST/SUR. Vinyl:Rega Planar 3/Ascend Sierra 2
Video: Sony XBR65X900e 65" 4K - Sony UBP-X800 Blu Ray
Power and Processing: Yamaha RXA1030 - Monolith 7X Amp - Minidsp 2X4 HD/WI-DG
jsc79 is online now  
post #599 of 632 Old 11-08-2019, 10:08 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
imureh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 4,768
Mentioned: 232 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2985 Post(s)
Liked: 3828
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsc79 View Post
Just out of curiosity, how many times have you been told your stuff is getting shipped over the past 20 months?
20!
rossandwendy and jsc79 like this.

Subwoofers: Dual Rythmik FV18s Rev2 with Paper cone, BOSS Platform mini riser, 2 BK LFE
Speakers: PSA MTM-210 L/C/R - Klipsch 250S Surrounds, PSA MT 110sr Rear Surrounds, 4 x SVS Prime Elevation for Atmos
Video: Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 6500 UB; Room: 2100 cuft sealed on suspended floor
Receiver & Players: Denon X4400H, Oppo UDP-203, Roku Ultra. Apple TV, Minidsp 2X4 HD
imureh is offline  
post #600 of 632 Old 11-08-2019, 10:10 AM
Advanced Member
 
jsc79's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Minnesota SW Metro Area
Posts: 739
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 450 Post(s)
Liked: 557
Quote:
Originally Posted by imureh View Post
20!
That’s what I was thinking. Lol

I’m not so sure I’d believe a word he says at this point. Actually I know I wouldn’t.

Subwoofers: Dual Rythmik FV18
Speakers: L/R Ascend Acoustics Sierra 2EX - Center - Horizon w/RAAL Surrounds: Sonance VP62R SST/SUR. Vinyl:Rega Planar 3/Ascend Sierra 2
Video: Sony XBR65X900e 65" 4K - Sony UBP-X800 Blu Ray
Power and Processing: Yamaha RXA1030 - Monolith 7X Amp - Minidsp 2X4 HD/WI-DG
jsc79 is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off