(1) PSA V1811 or (2) SVS PB-2000 - Page 6 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 74Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #151 of 203 Old 08-21-2018, 10:23 AM - Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
pda15's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 497
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
Liked: 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastninja76 View Post
How long ago did you get it? Why do you think you should've gone V36?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Just got it last week. I just want more output or another one to smoothen the frequencies.
pda15 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #152 of 203 Old 08-21-2018, 11:06 AM
Advanced Member
 
Spewdom's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 693
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 402 Post(s)
Liked: 318
Just got it and you're already wanting to get rid of it? Lol. I guess that's why I still don't want to pull the trigger on a new sub. That, and I'm a tightass with money.
iceatola likes this.
Spewdom is online now  
post #153 of 203 Old 08-21-2018, 11:21 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Marc Alexander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Inland Empire, CA
Posts: 14,299
Mentioned: 293 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6111 Post(s)
Liked: 5672
Quote:
Originally Posted by pda15 View Post
Update: Here's what I ended up with.

Great choice. Wouldn't the V36 be too big? No need to second guess your choice. You can always upgrade down the road [if needed] but you need to dial in what you have. Don't worry about anything more until/unless you've maxed-out what you have.

What happened with the HSUs? Do tell.
pda15 likes this.
Marc Alexander is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #154 of 203 Old 08-21-2018, 11:35 AM - Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
pda15's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 497
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
Liked: 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spewdom View Post
Just got it and you're already wanting to get rid of it? Lol. I guess that's why I still don't want to pull the trigger on a new sub. That, and I'm a tightass with money.
Once you pull the trigger you'll know.
pda15 is offline  
post #155 of 203 Old 08-21-2018, 11:43 AM - Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
pda15's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 497
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
Liked: 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Alexander View Post

Great choice. Wouldn't the V36 be too big? No need to second guess your choice. You can always upgrade down the road [if needed] but you need to dial in what you have. Don't worry about anything more until/unless you've maxed-out what you have.

What happened with the HSUs? Do tell.
I felt that the HSUs weren't enough and my wife didn't like the finish and a little tall for her decor.

She wants another V18 instead of the V36 but I'm trying to convince her to trade it up for the big bro and just lay it on it's side. It's an ongoing conversation.

I know I should start to play around with the REW. The REW guide is just so overwhelming for me. I've read it multiple times and I still can't understand some of it.
pda15 is offline  
post #156 of 203 Old 08-21-2018, 11:48 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
ack_bk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: New England
Posts: 11,402
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1365 Post(s)
Liked: 1551
Quote:
Originally Posted by pda15 View Post
I felt that the HSUs weren't enough and my wife didn't like the finish and a little tall for her decor.

She wants another V18 instead of the V36 but I'm trying to convince her to trade it up for the big bro and just lay it on it's side. It's an ongoing conversation.

I know I should start to play around with the REW. The REW guide is just so overwhelming for me. I've read it multiple times and I still can't understand some of it.
REW can be overwhelming, I would recommend just start playing with it along with reading the guide. REW can do a lot, but if you just want some basic measurements it is pretty straightforward once you get started. I have seen some Youtube videos as well so you can also use those as a guide.
pda15 likes this.
ack_bk is online now  
post #157 of 203 Old 08-21-2018, 12:01 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Marc Alexander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Inland Empire, CA
Posts: 14,299
Mentioned: 293 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6111 Post(s)
Liked: 5672
Quote:
Originally Posted by pda15 View Post
I felt that the HSUs weren't enough and my wife didn't like the finish and a little tall for her decor.

She wants another V18 instead of the V36 but I'm trying to convince her to trade it up for the big bro and just lay it on it's side. It's an ongoing conversation.

I know I should start to play around with the REW. The REW guide is just so overwhelming for me. I've read it multiple times and I still can't understand some of it.
V36 on its side would be awesome! Have you also looked at the new JTR Captivator 118HT? You can get it in a wood veneer for the price of a V36 .~$275 for veneer during this month's JTR sale.

Don't worry about REW. Maybe just try and get the REW SPL meter working. You can come to the other stuff later. Getting setup help outside of this forum is a good reason to stick with PSA.
lizrussspike likes this.
Marc Alexander is offline  
post #158 of 203 Old 08-21-2018, 12:09 PM - Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
pda15's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 497
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
Liked: 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Alexander View Post
V36 on its side would be awesome! Have you also looked at the new JTR Captivator 118HT? You can get it in a wood veneer for the price of a V36 .~$275 for veneer during this month's JTR sale.

Don't worry about REW. Maybe just try and get the REW SPL meter working. You can come to the other stuff later. Getting setup help outside of this forum is a good reason to stick with PSA.
I'm sure JTR subs are awesome but I'll stick with PSA. I've had nothing but excellent CS experience so far and I really liked the finish of their sub. I'm content with the V18. It's so good I just want MORE!
Marc Alexander and iceatola like this.
pda15 is offline  
post #159 of 203 Old 08-21-2018, 12:29 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
ack_bk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: New England
Posts: 11,402
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1365 Post(s)
Liked: 1551
If you can place another V18 nearfield you should investigate that option. In a large room I am a big fan of dual subs, my own measurements in my previous room demonstrated how effective multiple subs can be in smoothing response. Another byproduct is putting less stress on your equipment.

I have two subs right now. One up front behind my false wall, and another on a raised platform right behind my second row of seating. That second nearfield sub, by far, has the most impact. One because it is right next to the seating, and the second is because it is decoupled from the concrete floor.
ack_bk is online now  
post #160 of 203 Old 08-21-2018, 12:46 PM - Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
pda15's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 497
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
Liked: 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by ack_bk View Post
If you can place another V18 nearfield you should investigate that option. In a large room I am a big fan of dual subs, my own measurements in my previous room demonstrated how effective multiple subs can be in smoothing response. Another byproduct is putting less stress on your equipment.

I have two subs right now. One up front behind my false wall, and another on a raised platform right behind my second row of seating. That second nearfield sub, by far, has the most impact. One because it is right next to the seating, and the second is because it is decoupled from the concrete floor.
Click image for larger version

Name:	Fplan.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	25.7 KB
ID:	2444490

The V18 (Sub 1) is located right next to the couch. When I had dual HSUs, they were located at the same spots (Sub 1, Sub2) and they sounded good. Previously, they were under the TV in between the center speaker with the same results.
pda15 is offline  
post #161 of 203 Old 08-21-2018, 01:44 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
ack_bk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: New England
Posts: 11,402
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1365 Post(s)
Liked: 1551
Quote:
Originally Posted by pda15 View Post
Attachment 2444490

The V18 (Sub 1) is located right next to the couch. When I had dual HSUs, they were located at the same spots (Sub 1, Sub2) and they sounded good. Previously, they were under the TV in between the center speaker with the same results.
Gotcha... I see your dilemma Screw it get the one V36 and put it where Sub1 is and then enjoy... If you want more, look into transducers installed into your seats. I went that route and it has taken action movies to the next level for me.
ack_bk is online now  
post #162 of 203 Old 08-21-2018, 01:45 PM - Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
pda15's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 497
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
Liked: 190
What kind of transducers did you get?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ack_bk View Post
Gotcha... I see your dilemma Screw it get the one V36 and put it where Sub1 is and then enjoy... If you want more, look into transducers installed into your seats. I went that route and it has taken action movies to the next level for me.
pda15 is offline  
post #163 of 203 Old 08-21-2018, 01:53 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
ack_bk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: New England
Posts: 11,402
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1365 Post(s)
Liked: 1551
Quote:
Originally Posted by pda15 View Post
What kind of transducers did you get?
Aura AST 2B-04 running off an iNuke3K DSP amp. Honestly I wish I would have done this years ago, it's not gimmicky or tacky and I am using a low pass filter so only certain bass frequencies are passed to the transducers. Example of something minor they won't shake at all. A minor explosion there is some shaking, and then for a huge explosion you can really feel it. I had experienced some transducers before and I thought they were way too intrusive and a few times they seemed to bottom out. Kinda turned me off to transducers but I think the person that implemented them needed a low pass filter. I have not experienced any unwanted bottoming out or noise from the Auras.
ack_bk is online now  
post #164 of 203 Old 08-21-2018, 02:24 PM - Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
pda15's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 497
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
Liked: 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by ack_bk View Post
Aura AST 2B-04 running off an iNuke3K DSP amp. Honestly I wish I would have done this years ago, it's not gimmicky or tacky and I am using a low pass filter so only certain bass frequencies are passed to the transducers. Example of something minor they won't shake at all. A minor explosion there is some shaking, and then for a huge explosion you can really feel it. I had experienced some transducers before and I thought they were way too intrusive and a few times they seemed to bottom out. Kinda turned me off to transducers but I think the person that implemented them needed a low pass filter. I have not experienced any unwanted bottoming out or noise from the Auras.
Interesting. I have zero knowledge when it comes to transducers. How do you set it up?
pda15 is offline  
post #165 of 203 Old 08-21-2018, 03:43 PM - Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
pda15's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 497
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
Liked: 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by ack_bk View Post
Aura AST 2B-04 running off an iNuke3K DSP amp. Honestly I wish I would have done this years ago, it's not gimmicky or tacky and I am using a low pass filter so only certain bass frequencies are passed to the transducers. Example of something minor they won't shake at all. A minor explosion there is some shaking, and then for a huge explosion you can really feel it. I had experienced some transducers before and I thought they were way too intrusive and a few times they seemed to bottom out. Kinda turned me off to transducers but I think the person that implemented them needed a low pass filter. I have not experienced any unwanted bottoming out or noise from the Auras.
If I understood it correctly, I connect the transducers to the amp then the amp to the sub out of the avr. Correct?

Also, do I really need to have a 3000 watt amp? Any other cheaper alternative?

My couch is only 7 feet wide. How many would I need?
pda15 is offline  
post #166 of 203 Old 08-21-2018, 07:27 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
ack_bk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: New England
Posts: 11,402
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1365 Post(s)
Liked: 1551
Quote:
Originally Posted by pda15 View Post
If I understood it correctly, I connect the transducers to the amp then the amp to the sub out of the avr. Correct?

Also, do I really need to have a 3000 watt amp? Any other cheaper alternative?

My couch is only 7 feet wide. How many would I need?
You just need a Y splitter from the back of your sub out on your receiver. Your sub plugs into one splitter, then another sub cable to the back of the amp to power your transducers. No you don't need a 3K watt amp, the Auras are rated at 50 watts so any decent 100-200 watt amp can power them. I would start with two fir a sofa and place one on each end. Installation instructions:
https://www.parts-express.com/pedocs...guide-1381.pdf

They are simple to wire.

Here is a good package:
https://www.parts-express.com/dayton...ndle--300-9004
pda15 likes this.
ack_bk is online now  
post #167 of 203 Old 08-21-2018, 07:32 PM - Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
pda15's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 497
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
Liked: 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by ack_bk View Post
You just need a Y splitter from the back of your sub out on your receiver. Your sub plugs into one splitter, then another sub cable to the back of the amp to power your transducers. No you don't need a 3K watt amp, the Auras are rated at 50 watts so any decent 100-200 watt amp can power them. I would start with two fir a sofa and place one on each end. Installation instructions:
https://www.parts-express.com/pedocs...guide-1381.pdf

They are simple to wire.

Here is a good package:
https://www.parts-express.com/dayton...ndle--300-9004
Awesome. I'm in. It's out of stock though. Got $10 coupon too.

Thanks @ack_bk
pda15 is offline  
post #168 of 203 Old 08-21-2018, 07:36 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
ack_bk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: New England
Posts: 11,402
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1365 Post(s)
Liked: 1551
Quote:
Originally Posted by pda15 View Post
Awesome. I'm in. It's out of stock though. Got $10 coupon too.

Thanks @ack_bk
Your welcome I think you will really like them for action movies. My kids love them!
pda15 likes this.
ack_bk is online now  
post #169 of 203 Old 08-27-2018, 03:05 PM - Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
pda15's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 497
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
Liked: 190
I have a question. Audyssey sets my sub trim to -12 at 12 o'clock GAIN position. Should I up the gain and shoot closer to 0?

Last edited by pda15; 08-27-2018 at 03:09 PM.
pda15 is offline  
post #170 of 203 Old 08-27-2018, 03:35 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Tom Vodhanel's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 5,182
Mentioned: 135 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3286 Post(s)
Liked: 11833
Quote:
Originally Posted by pda15 View Post
I have a question. Audyssey sets my sub trim to -12 at 12 o'clock GAIN position. Should I up the gain and shoot closer to 0?
If Audyssey goes to -12 that means it cannot lower the bass levels as needed for proper calibration. Reduce the gain setting on the subwoofer a littler and re-try. Once it drops down to -11 or lower you're good. Most try for -03 to -09.

Tom V.
Power Sound Audio
Kirkobangz and pda15 like this.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, But I have promises to keep,
Tom Vodhanel is online now  
post #171 of 203 Old 08-27-2018, 03:37 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
imureh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 5,688
Mentioned: 293 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3590 Post(s)
Liked: 4904
Quote:
Originally Posted by pda15 View Post
I have a question. Audyssey sets my sub trim to -12 at 12 o'clock GAIN position. Should I up the gain and shoot closer to 0?


You need to lower the gain so you get something around -10 to -11. Right now the mic could be clipping. Lower the gain to about 10 am and try again.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kirkobangz and pda15 like this.

Subwoofers: Dual Rythmik FV18s Rev2 with Paper cone, BOSS Platform mini riser, 2 BK LFE
Speakers: PSA MTM-210 L/C/R - Klipsch 250S Surrounds, PSA MT 110sr Rear Surrounds, 4 x SVS Prime Elevation for Atmos
Video: Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 6500 UB; Room: 2100 cuft sealed on suspended floor
Receiver & Players: Denon X4400H, Oppo UDP-203, Roku Ultra. Apple TV, Minidsp 2X4 HD
imureh is online now  
post #172 of 203 Old 08-27-2018, 04:37 PM - Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
pda15's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 497
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
Liked: 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vodhanel View Post
If Audyssey goes to -12 that means it cannot lower the bass levels as needed for proper calibration. Reduce the gain setting on the subwoofer a littler and re-try. Once it drops down to -11 or lower you're good. Most try for -03 to -09.

Tom V.
Power Sound Audio
Quote:
Originally Posted by imureh View Post
You need to lower the gain so you get something around -10 to -11. Right now the mic could be clipping. Lower the gain to about 10 am and try again.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you sirs. Will try that and report the outcome.

@imureh how's your placement for your dual v18s?
pda15 is offline  
post #173 of 203 Old 08-27-2018, 04:42 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
imureh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 5,688
Mentioned: 293 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3590 Post(s)
Liked: 4904
Quote:
Originally Posted by pda15 View Post
Thank you sirs. Will try that and report the outcome.


@imureh how's your placement for your dual v18s?

Mine are upfront equidistant from the MLP. They are both 6 inches from the front and side walls.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Subwoofers: Dual Rythmik FV18s Rev2 with Paper cone, BOSS Platform mini riser, 2 BK LFE
Speakers: PSA MTM-210 L/C/R - Klipsch 250S Surrounds, PSA MT 110sr Rear Surrounds, 4 x SVS Prime Elevation for Atmos
Video: Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 6500 UB; Room: 2100 cuft sealed on suspended floor
Receiver & Players: Denon X4400H, Oppo UDP-203, Roku Ultra. Apple TV, Minidsp 2X4 HD
imureh is online now  
post #174 of 203 Old 08-27-2018, 04:49 PM - Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
pda15's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 497
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
Liked: 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by imureh View Post
Mine are upfront equidistant from the MLP. They are both 6 inches from the front and side walls.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did you measure with REW?
pda15 is offline  
post #175 of 203 Old 08-27-2018, 04:53 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
imureh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 5,688
Mentioned: 293 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3590 Post(s)
Liked: 4904
Quote:
Originally Posted by pda15 View Post
Did you measure with REW?


Yep. Here you go. This my FR and compression sweeps






Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pda15 likes this.

Subwoofers: Dual Rythmik FV18s Rev2 with Paper cone, BOSS Platform mini riser, 2 BK LFE
Speakers: PSA MTM-210 L/C/R - Klipsch 250S Surrounds, PSA MT 110sr Rear Surrounds, 4 x SVS Prime Elevation for Atmos
Video: Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 6500 UB; Room: 2100 cuft sealed on suspended floor
Receiver & Players: Denon X4400H, Oppo UDP-203, Roku Ultra. Apple TV, Minidsp 2X4 HD
imureh is online now  
post #176 of 203 Old 08-28-2018, 11:55 AM - Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
pda15's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 497
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
Liked: 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by imureh View Post
Yep. Here you go. This my FR and compression sweeps






Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you have a picture of your setup?
pda15 is offline  
post #177 of 203 Old 08-28-2018, 12:47 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
imureh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 5,688
Mentioned: 293 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3590 Post(s)
Liked: 4904
Quote:
Originally Posted by pda15 View Post
Do you have a picture of your setup?


I never leave home without it.

Still in the works as you can see the shelf has the trim off in the front




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GeoJustGeo and pda15 like this.

Subwoofers: Dual Rythmik FV18s Rev2 with Paper cone, BOSS Platform mini riser, 2 BK LFE
Speakers: PSA MTM-210 L/C/R - Klipsch 250S Surrounds, PSA MT 110sr Rear Surrounds, 4 x SVS Prime Elevation for Atmos
Video: Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 6500 UB; Room: 2100 cuft sealed on suspended floor
Receiver & Players: Denon X4400H, Oppo UDP-203, Roku Ultra. Apple TV, Minidsp 2X4 HD
imureh is online now  
post #178 of 203 Old 08-28-2018, 01:20 PM - Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
pda15's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 497
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
Liked: 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by imureh View Post
I never leave home without it.

Still in the works as you can see the shelf has the trim off in the front




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice! I have my eyes on those speakers as well. How are they? What did you have previously?
pda15 is offline  
post #179 of 203 Old 08-28-2018, 01:26 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
imureh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 5,688
Mentioned: 293 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3590 Post(s)
Liked: 4904
Quote:
Originally Posted by pda15 View Post
Nice! I have my eyes on those speakers as well. How are they? What did you have previously?


Dude the speakers are awesome. I think for me they made my HT experience even better than subs did. Those PSA speakers are a very good performer especially at the price point they are at. Before these I had SVS SCS-01s.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Subwoofers: Dual Rythmik FV18s Rev2 with Paper cone, BOSS Platform mini riser, 2 BK LFE
Speakers: PSA MTM-210 L/C/R - Klipsch 250S Surrounds, PSA MT 110sr Rear Surrounds, 4 x SVS Prime Elevation for Atmos
Video: Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 6500 UB; Room: 2100 cuft sealed on suspended floor
Receiver & Players: Denon X4400H, Oppo UDP-203, Roku Ultra. Apple TV, Minidsp 2X4 HD
imureh is online now  
post #180 of 203 Old 08-28-2018, 01:37 PM - Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
pda15's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 497
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
Liked: 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by imureh View Post
Dude the speakers are awesome. I think for me they made my HT experience even better than subs did. Those PSA speakers are a very good performer especially at the price point they are at. Before these I had SVS SCS-01s.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh wow. I just checked the dimensions and man they are huge. Looks like they are made for dedicated HTs like yours. I wish they can make smaller speakers for living rooms. Cheaper too. But I'm sure they sound great.
pda15 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off