I've not been around for a few days due to my lousy Cable Internet Provider and issues they are having.
I found out my friend owns the Dayton Audio UMM-6 Mic that he was using to calibrate his car stereo system as he competes. I watched an Audioholics Youtube video on REW and he used that mic. I was able to borrow it, download the Calibration File and install REW. From what I've seen online, the UMIK-1 has two calibration files, with one being for 90 degrees. The UMM-6 only had one.
My Cylinder Sub location is really the only place it can go, so I left it there and moved the PB12 between L/C and then R/C. I took measurements with just that sub and with the Cylinder. I turned the PB12 so the speaker and port faced the room, faced front wall, faced left, faced right, pulled it further out from wall and closer to the wall. No matter what I did, I had a HUGE Null at around 65Hz up to 100Hz.
I then played around with the phase of one sub, little at a time. I found that I was able to get a "better" response for the 65-100Hz, but doesn't look great, but I have a small dip from 30-40Hz now. Subs are set 180 degrees out of phase now. After about 2 hours, I was a little tired of measuring. But wow.....this makes it so easy to see where the problems area.
I've attached the graph of the best graph I was able to obtain last night. I still have the option of placing the cylinder on my riser in the back, but it's filled with insulation and now sound.....so not sure that will be a good idea. I still plan to try.