Aquaman (UHD Atmos)
Ok guys, I’m back with more Bass and TR ‘Time Stamps’ for post 2, with BEQ of course!!!
I’ve got two different movies for TS's but will start with Aquaman first, as I feel it’s about as RUTHLESS and freakin’ AWESOME as they come when it comes to ULF that will wobble you silly and just shake and pounds you like crazy across the board. YIKES SCOOBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This whole movie with BEQ (probably even without BEQ, just with less low end) is gonna be hard to top and one of the absolute best IMO. Like OMG WOW GOOD!!!!!!! You can pretty much go anywhere and get some of the best feeling TR and Bass slam ever, but I’ll try not to cover every one of them. I’ll start from the beginning. Be sure to select the Atmos track from the disc, as it defaults to DTS-MA instead and feels different.
When this movie starts out, you feel some awesome ULF right off the bat a few seconds in and you know you’re in for some great stuff
– First big hit where the side wall of the house explodes before the dudes come in. This is when you really know this movie is NOT messing around when it comes to the bass
. I absolutely love the feel of this. Gigantic hit that is just so, big, full and layered with awesome feeling TR. This one scared the crap out of me first time I saw it and kinda still does, even though I know its coming when the dog is barking LOL
– Shortly following this is an AMAZING MidBass drop that can REALLY be felt in the chest cavity from the VNFs. This is pure MidBass chest feel here. I know because I muted the MAs, BOSS, and BK LFEs (the BKs can really can give a certain type of feel in the chest (not true chest slam) as well in the 12-30hz region and is one of the reasons I LOVE them so much. So ,after muting these TR devices, it was subs only since I start rolling off my other TR devices between 30-40hz to make sure it’s true MidBass being felt in the chest. HOLY CRAPOLA ….feels awesome in the chest cavity!!! Kinda sharp and almost hurts in such a good way. THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS WHY I’LL ALWAYS RUN A VNF BEHIND ME. I haven’t found anything else that can give this extreme awesome feel in the chest in the 45-80hz region. Try this one out guys and see if your MB chest hitting power is up to par.
– when Aqua’s mom jacks those dudes with here spear. GAWD ….hurts sooooo good LOL. BRUTAL and feels so awesome!!!!!!! This is a great example of being able to feel it internally in your chest area from the BK LFE’s in that wheelhouse of theirs. Other TR devices can do it too, but I’ve found NO other can do it nearly this well!!!
9:10 to 11:35 – The Aquarium
This may be my most played demo scene as it’s just SO AWESOME in so many ways and covers the frequency range so well. From crazy ULF to LF and MB. This TS starts a little after Aqua man’s mom dives off the peer and goes all the way to the ride out to the submarine. Actually, it’s fun to play from the very start of the movie to the end of this TS.
9:40 – 9:51
With in this Time Stamp up above, this one starts from within the aquarium looking out at all the people (mainly kids). Such an amazing ULF feel here with awesome Wobble, Weight and Pressure. IMO, what am absolute perfect place for ULF when the shots are from within the Aquarium underwater looking out. It just gives such an amazing and realistic feel and just feels SO powerful. Holy Crap, its great but is only a taste of what’s to come for ULF in the Aquarium TS. It’s just getting warmed up!!!! LOL
– Shortly after, 2 slams of little Aquaman into the glass from the bullies. Just feels killer!! Big, full and sharp. But again, its just getting g warmed up for what’s coming next LOL.
10:06, 10:11 and 10:15
– When the huge shark keeps slamming into the glass over and over. GAWD!!!!! I Absolutely love these hits. Hardcore feeling stuff right here and is frightening
– Shortly after young Aqua opens his eyes, when the journey starts up through the fish up to where all the fish spell AQUAMAN, just feel SOOOOOO amazing in a unique kind of way. It’s hard to describe but is kind of like a feeling of pure euphoria with the weight and awesome feeli g TR. It just feels so cool and powerful in way that’s hard to describe in combo with the soundtrack and visuals. It’s almost hypnotic feeling in a cool way. I LOVE it!!!!!!!!! Now this is one I could put on loop and play it over and over, almost making me feel like I’m on a killer high from drugs or something Hahahahaha.
11:10 to 11:35
– The ride out to the sub in the little ship ….MAJOR AWESOME ULF by the truckload!!!!!
What a killer ending to this Time Stamp Clip!!!! This one is just SO super strong and awesome feeling for ULF. This may just be my absolute favorite ongoing ULF passage ever, possibly only second to that KILLER ULF passage in the movie “IT” that I gave the Time Stamp on not too long ago (when the kids are walking down the tunnel). This one is 12hz strong as well but has what looks to be 3-4hz mixed in there as well even stronger (check out the Heatmap down below). Then of course, ULF in between these areas as well that aren’t quite as strong but add to it. This one seriously brings the WEIGHT, PRESSURE and WOBBLE!!!!! Just so FAT, and super cool feeling Wobble. Check it out with BEQ guys if you’ve got a good ULF TR and Bass rig!! You won’t be disappointed!!!!!! Its so fun and also well let you make sure it is running up to par in the ULF department.
46:48 – 47:05
- When part of the story is being told to Mera and Aquaman by Nuidis. When they go through the city ….HOLY CRAPOLA!!!!!! Its Hottest in the 18-35hz area on the Heatmap, and just WOWZERS!!!! MEGA Bass Slam and TR that is just ridiculous and so satisfying!!!
47:00 to 50:10 - First Battle underwater in the old sunken ship
Killer demo with LOTs of standout moments I listed down below.
– When the 3 of them get interrupted with the massive explosion. GAWD ….the bass and TR is so strong that it hurts ….hurts so good that is!!!!! Hahahaha. This one scared the crap out of me the first time I saw it, and still does even though I know its coming!!!
– Sick bass drop with TR galore!!!
– Some more killer feeling TR here.
– The punch ….JEEZ this one hurts so good too. Ultra-intense Slam and TR on this one.
– Within this same Time Stamp, shortly after the punch, the dude Aquaman is fighting jumps down to where Aquaman is at after that huge punch sent him flying. When he lands …. More mega Slam and TR. This is the kind of Bass and TR mega hits I crave!!!!
1:08:24 to 1:08:44 – Inside the Whale
MEGA ULF …check out the Heatmap for a visual …really hot in between 10-20hz. This one feels wicked cool and powerful!!!!
1:50:18 to 1:51:38 - Fighting the Sea Monster!
This one is just BRUTAL!!!!
MASSIVE amounts of bass across the band. This one is about as insane as it gets IMO. I only listened to all these Time Stamps at -20mv today because my seats probably can’t take anymore TR on this TS than this one without with some weight in the outside unoccupied seats on both side of me. I’m gonna pick up a couple 45lbs plates or dumbbells like
did before running this one up anymore. If I take this one any higher before adding some weight with no one in the seats, they may just explode into pieces form all the TR!!! LOL
– Ok to wrap things up, one last TS within the last TS up above. The most BRUTAL part I believe for TR. This one really feels like it’s hurting my insides it’s so intense. That hurt so good thing again but this one starts causing me some panic because its ongoing and doesn’t let up for a while!!!!! LOL.
Ok guys, that may have seemed a little overboard on the descriptions, even for me LOL, but is honestly how I feel about this one. It’s definitely one of the best of the best for a crazy TR and Bass experience and is one of many reasons that I run all the TR gear I do. Movie material like this is pure gold!!!!!
This was a long post with a LOT of Time Stamps but felt this Aquaman movie deserves it!!!
PVA and Heatmap:
BassEQ Aquaman (2018) Atmos / DD+ Atmos