The Tactile Response Thread for BASS :)) - Page 25 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 997Likes

post #721 of 804 Old 01-13-2020, 09:46 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 131 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 968 Post(s)
Liked: 1515
Quote:
Originally Posted by imureh View Post
Thanks Tim. Just FYI. I am sending a lot of power to the JBLs right now too with my NX3000D running in bridge mode and dial at 3pm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Ray....your JBL's will take a lot more power with the tubes in place since your BOSS platform won't be open baffle any more I think this little nuance with "tubes as hovercraft" may be confusing. The tubes are basically a sealed cabinet now allowing you to push a lot more power to the JBL's than before with the added benefit of more thrust force inside the tubes making even bigger and more violent action

Last edited by trhought; 01-13-2020 at 09:49 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #722 of 804 Old 01-13-2020, 09:58 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBuger View Post
^^^ Sell the BK’s …WTF!!!??? Now that’s just blasphemy, Tim!!!! Take a breath and chill bro LOL, the Hovercraft BOSS is still killer dude The BK's just really help take it to the next level. Will be even better when he adds more power to the JBL's. My JBL's can take 250-300 watts a peace easy in my Subriser without bottoming and brings serious TR down low. A little different than his since mine generates a lot of SPL with a full size riser cabinet setting on carpet and pad sealing it, but I may try mine in true hovercraft as well to get even more out of it with the tubes if I can get it done without too much problem. Sealing the entire perimeter under the bottom edge may be a bit challenging but pretty sure I could get it done with a little effort
Once you try the "tubes as hovercraft" you may change your thinking Shelby

The tubes provide a lot more pressure than the sub-riser ever can. Because the volume of the tube cavity is much smaller creating a lot more pressure and a lot more shaking force. Plus, the tubes are "bouncy" and become more "bouncy" during heavy bass action. It's a compounding dynamic effect that has to be felt to be believed I could bore you with all the science behind it but that's not going to change your mind until you try "tubes as BOSS hovercraft"
post #723 of 804 Old 01-13-2020, 10:24 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 100 Post(s)
Quoted: 2773 Post(s)
Liked: 2617
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvuong View Post
^^ Holy , did you blow your tubes at the end of the 1st EoT clip lol! That is INSANE! No food or drink allowed in your theater, Holy smoke
Quote:
Originally Posted by m0j0 View Post
No Hovercraft were hurt in the making of this clip! I defintely hold on to my drinks in the HT!
The TR looks to be crazily INSANE. The question I keep wondering is that: is it overwhelming? So much that makes it unreal/unnatural?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #724 of 804 Old 01-13-2020, 10:30 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by trhought View Post
The tubes provide a lot more pressure than the sub-riser ever can. Because the volume of the tube cavity is much smaller creating a lot more pressure and a lot more shaking force. Plus, the tubes are "bouncy" and become more "bouncy" during heavy bass action. It's a compounding dynamic effect that has to be felt to be believed I could bore you with all the science behind it but that's not going to change your mind until you try "tubes as BOSS hovercraft"

Tim, Sbugers and Naleh are TR kings, they will only add and not subtract. I wouldn't suggest folks to remove BKs if I have not experienced them. Everyone seems to be thrilled with BOSS & BKs combo.
SBuger and Nalleh like this.
post #725 of 804 Old 01-13-2020, 10:32 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 424 Post(s)
Quoted: 1406 Post(s)
Liked: 4756
Quote:
Once you try the "tubes as hovercraft" you may change your thinking Shelby

Oh no doubt, it’ll create a lot of bounce (which is kinda what I’m afraid of and why I prefer no isos under it and on carpet/pad instead). Plus, it lost a LOT of low end TR with the isos under it in the process without it being sealed with pressure). But, sealed with tubes may be even more awesome and will definitely have more movement. Whether I’ll still feel the same about the extreme bounce, IDK, maybe it’ll feel different/better with the SPL like it's getting now with carpet and pad sealing it. Only trying it will tell. I'm always open minded about all this stuff and willing to try it all

BUT, my point was, it doesn’t always HAVE to be BOSS IS BETTER THAN ANYTHING ELSE and everything is else (especially BK LFE’s) is nonsense and a waste of money. If the BK’s or anything else other than BOSS starts get a little bit of TR joy (or a whole lot of joy) from folks, it always sends you into BOSS defense mode big time …yelling BOSS IS BEST. You’ve held off posting about it for a bit over here since your last defense, which surprised me actually, but then you just couldn’t help yourself from doing it again LOL. So again, just chill on the BK’s and “BOSS is better than ALL”, ok, please

BOSS = Good
BK LFE = Good
BOSS + BK LFE = Even better if you really like TR

Really, this is ok and a great thing that we can use both id one desires!! It is not taking anything away from your "baby"
Nalleh likes this.

My 'Blacked Out' Home Theater | Tactile Response for BASS | BassEQ for Filtered Movies
1400cuft Sealed Room on Suspended Floor | SY Triple Black Velvet Blackout | GIK Treatments | Denon AVR-X6300H - 7.7.4 Atmos | KEF Q Series Speakers | Epson 5040UB | Eyes 6.5' to 120" 16:9 AT Seymour Screen | Oppo 203 | Xbox 1X | Apple TV4K | 6x 18" Sealed Subs w/3x VNF | Subwoofer Riser w/6x JBL-12s | 6x Crowson MAs | 4x BK LFEs | MiniDSP 10x10HD
post #726 of 804 Old 01-13-2020, 10:50 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Oh no doubt, it’ll create a lot of bounce (which is kinda what I’m afraid of and why I prefer no isos under it and on carpet/pad instead). Plus, it lost a LOT of low end TR with the isos under it in the process without it being sealed with pressure). But, sealed with tubes may be even more awesome and will definitely have more movement. Whether I’ll still feel the same about the extreme bounce, IDK, maybe it’ll feel different/better with the SPL like it's getting now with carpet and pad sealing it. Only trying it will tell. I'm always open minded about all this stuff and willing to try it all

BUT, my point was, it doesn’t always HAVE to be BOSS IS BETTER THAN ANYTHING ELSE and everything is else (especially BK LFE’s) is nonsense and a waste of money. If the BK’s or anything else other than BOSS starts get a little bit of TR joy (or a whole lot of joy) from folks, it always sends you into BOSS defense mode big time …yelling BOSS IS BEST. You’ve held off posting about it for a bit over here since your last defense, which surprised me actually, but then you just couldn’t help yourself from doing it again LOL. So again, just chill on the BK’s and “BOSS is better than ALL”, ok, please

BOSS = Good
BK LFE = Good
BOSS + BK LFE = Even better if you really like TR

Really, this is ok and a great thing that we can use both id one desires!! It is not taking anything away from your "baby"
Adding more TR devices and using antiquated DSP engines is so 2010's Just kiddin'....kinda.

Seriously though, at what point is the TR too much? I think I've reached that point with BOSS only using tubes as hovercraft. I have to lean forward while sitting upright to keep it from mildly hurting inside my gut. When I recline, my eyeballs wobble. It's ridiculous. I certainly don't need more TR.
post #727 of 804 Old 01-13-2020, 11:06 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 917 Post(s)
Liked: 1101
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvuong View Post
The TR looks to be crazily INSANE. The question I keep wondering is that: is it overwhelming? So much that makes it unreal/unnatural?

So far, I have to say no, it's not overwhelming or unnatural feeling. I really enjoyed it with 13 Hours and Fury, but those movies have a lot of gunfire, artillery, explosions, etc. I also watched Gemini Man last night with the wife and it blended in perfectly with the audio mix and really helped enhance a great movie experience. In fact, it passed the wife test, as she is always quick to complain if something is too loud or too strong, etc. and she was perfectly good with it. There were a couple times where an explosion happened and I was like ,"woo, yeah!" and pumping my fist, and she gave me that look like "you're so proud of yourself aren't you"... On the other hand, we watched Joker the other day and it was not as good of an experience and did feel a bit much for that movie, so I had to back down the boost in the dsp by a few dB, then it was much better.
SBuger, trhought and Nalleh like this.
post #728 of 804 Old 01-13-2020, 11:19 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Adding more TR devices and using antiquated DSP engines is so 2010's Just kiddin'....kinda.

Seriously though, at what point is the TR too much? I think I've reached that point with BOSS only using tubes as hovercraft. I have to lean forward while sitting upright to keep it from mildly hurting inside my gut. When I recline, my eyeballs wobble. It's ridiculous. I certainly don't need more TR.
To each his own Tim, if you’ve getting all you want and need from your BOSS, then super cool!!! I’m happy for you!!! But, your endless defense garbage for your “BOSS is best and everything else is second rate” when some of us want more with other TR devices in the mix is getting very old and tiring. You keep ignoring that you do this time and time again (even when called out on it), and frankly it’s starting to get pretty annoying.

I’ve already said numerous times that I’m truly grateful for your BOSS and implement it in my system/albeit in a bit different way. It’ll always have a place in my system. I’ve also enjoyed a lot of our conversations about a lot of stuff (at least in the past). But I’m going to be blunt here at this point (which is so unlike me because I can usually get along with everybody and stay positive without a bunch of drama and nonsense), but if you can’t get control of this, please go back to “Tim-land” over in the BOSS thread and say whatever it is you want about BK's, BOSS etc.

I’m not trying to be an ass here, but just feel like it really needs said, once again (I think this makes like the 3rd time or something lol).
ereed and Nalleh like this.

My 'Blacked Out' Home Theater | Tactile Response for BASS | BassEQ for Filtered Movies
1400cuft Sealed Room on Suspended Floor | SY Triple Black Velvet Blackout | GIK Treatments | Denon AVR-X6300H - 7.7.4 Atmos | KEF Q Series Speakers | Epson 5040UB | Eyes 6.5' to 120" 16:9 AT Seymour Screen | Oppo 203 | Xbox 1X | Apple TV4K | 6x 18" Sealed Subs w/3x VNF | Subwoofer Riser w/6x JBL-12s | 6x Crowson MAs | 4x BK LFEs | MiniDSP 10x10HD
post #729 of 804 Old 01-13-2020, 11:25 AM

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 76
Quote:
Here's two videos (with more light) showing the intro to Edge of Tomorrow running at -14MV reference. The first clip is with the BK amp at 3 1/2.
WOW that is insane

I mignt have to get some BKs now

Had to test that scene with water myself

Alan P, m0j0, SBuger and 2 others like this.
post #730 of 804 Old 01-13-2020, 11:31 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

^^
post #731 of 804 Old 01-13-2020, 11:36 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magly View Post
WOW that is insane

https://youtu.be/4tx3S65nraw

That is fun to watch!
Magly likes this.
post #732 of 804 Old 01-13-2020, 11:38 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
To each his own Tim, if you’ve getting all you want and need from your BOSS, then super cool!!! I’m happy for you!!! But, your endless defense garbage for your “BOSS is best and everything else is second rate” when some of us want more with other TR devices in the mix is getting very old and tiring. You keep ignoring that you do this time and time again (even when called out on it), and frankly it’s starting to get pretty annoying.

I’ve already said numerous times that I’m truly grateful for your BOSS and implement it in my system/albeit in a bit different way. It’ll always have a place in my system. I’ve also enjoyed a lot of our conversations about a lot of stuff (at least in the past). But I’m going to be blunt here at this point (which is so unlike me because I can usually get along with everybody and stay positive without a bunch of drama and nonsense), but if you can’t get control of this, please go back to “Tim-land” over in the BOSS thread and say whatever it is you want about BK's, BOSS etc.

I’m not trying to be an ass here, but just feel like it really needs said, once again (I think this makes like the 3rd time or something lol).
Peace Shelby Don't take anything I say as a personal attack....it certainly wasn't meant to be that. Sorry I touched a nerve.

Keep on shakin'
post #733 of 804 Old 01-13-2020, 11:41 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
WOW that is insane

Nah....I don't think you need any BK's.....just a lid for your drinks

Keep on BOSS'ing Magly
Magly likes this.
post #734 of 804 Old 01-13-2020, 11:46 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
So far, I have to say no, it's not overwhelming or unnatural feeling. I really enjoyed it with 13 Hours and Fury, but those movies have a lot of gunfire, artillery, explosions, etc. I also watched Gemini Man last night with the wife and it blended in perfectly with the audio mix and really helped enhance a great movie experience. In fact, it passed the wife test, as she is always quick to complain if something is too loud or too strong, etc. and she was perfectly good with it. There were a couple times where an explosion happened and I was like ,"woo, yeah!" and pumping my fist, and she gave me that look like "you're so proud of yourself aren't you"... On the other hand, we watched Joker the other day and it was not as good of an experience and did feel a bit much for that movie, so I had to back down the boost in the dsp by a few dB, then it was much better.
That's hilarious m0j0.....the whole fist pump thing and "you're so proud of yourself" eyeshot from your wife. I laughed out loud when I read that...all of us with spouses have been there....that's so funny
m0j0 likes this.
post #735 of 804 Old 01-13-2020, 11:59 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 1097 Post(s)
Liked: 555
Quote:
Here's two videos (with more light) showing the intro to Edge of Tomorrow running at -14MV reference. The first clip is with the BK amp at 3 1/2. There is some clanking going on in this one...
Haha, that's crazy. I watched '1917' in a large theater this past Saturday. I didn't have DBOX seats, but the 3 rows right in front of me were. The DBOX seats didn't move near as much as the ones in your video. Also I bet the DBOX seats don't do near as good a job with sudden impacts either since they use pneumatic actuators.
m0j0, SBuger and trhought like this.

darrellh44's Home Theater
Guide to Subwoofer Calibration and Bass Preferences

"Don't trouble Trouble until Trouble troubles you".
post #736 of 804 Old 01-13-2020, 12:07 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
WOW that is insane

@SBuger ^^^^ This is the power of BOSS-only that I've been talking about
m0j0 likes this.
post #737 of 804 Old 01-13-2020, 12:10 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrellh44 View Post
Haha, that's crazy. I watched '1917' in a large theater this past Saturday. I didn't have DBOX seats, but the 3 rows right in front of me were. The DBOX seats didn't move near as much as the ones in your video. Also I bet the DBOX seats don't do near as good a job with sudden impacts either since they use pneumatic actuators.
More natural than D-BOX for sure, plus you don't need to wait at home for the D-BOX release of a movie. Just add a BOSS hovercraft and BEQ
m0j0 likes this.
post #738 of 804 Old 01-13-2020, 12:25 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Peace Shelby Don't take anything I say as a personal attack....it certainly wasn't meant to be that. Sorry I touched a nerve.

Keep on shakin'
I don’t really take it as a “personal attack”, just ridiculous (and not in a good way) in general is all. Like I tired to say, I HATE feeling that I even need to say these kinds of things to someone, but at a certain point, jeez .....enough is enough already!!!

Thanks for the reply. I dont know that we are getting anywhere or not with the point I'm trying to make with those posts (I really hope history doesn't keep repeating itself here again and again), but lets try to keep on doing what we all love (which is thoroughly enjoying this wonderful HT hobby with the powerful and amazing thing call TR ) and get along without any extreme biases getting thrown in there.
Nalleh likes this.

post #739 of 804 Old 01-13-2020, 12:31 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
@SBuger ^^^^ This is the power of BOSS-only that I've been talking about
Oh yeah for sure ...boss with hovercraft (especially with 18's) can bring it for sure (as his vid clearly shows) and has never been a dispute!! This is not the point I was tying to make.
Nalleh likes this.

post #740 of 804 Old 01-13-2020, 01:20 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

I still stand by what all I’ve been trying to say to Tim, but please forgive me guys for muddying up the TR thread a bit with it all, as I think I’m a bit edgy too as my 10x10HD miniDSP has died and has me dead in the water at the moment with all HT Bass and TR’ing. Hopefully it’ll be resolved by the end of week or early next (fingers crossed). Until then, I’ll just have to live through you all with your insanely cool TR setups and vids

Until a super important part of your gear goes out, one sometimes doesn’t realize just how important that piece is. And for me, the 10x10HD is a must and I love this thing. Well, I HATE it now, but want it back in good working order desperately!! LOL
m0j0 and Nalleh like this.

post #741 of 804 Old 01-13-2020, 01:24 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
I still stand by what all I’ve been trying to say to Tim, but please forgive me guys for muddying up the TR thread a bit with it all, as I think I’m a bit edgy too as my 10x10HD miniDSP has died and has me dead in the water at the moment with all HT Bass and TR’ing. Hopefully it’ll be resolved by the end of week or early next (fingers crossed). Until then, I’ll just have to live through you all with your insanely cool TR setups and vids

Until a super important part of your gear goes out, one sometimes doesn’t realize just how important that piece is. And for me, the 10x10HD is a must and I love this thing. Well, I HATE it now, but want it back in good working order desperately!! LOL

Just an opportunity for you to focus on some other aspect of your HT my friend! It will be back up and resolved before you know it!
SBuger likes this.
post #742 of 804 Old 01-13-2020, 01:59 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 384 Post(s)
Quoted: 2815 Post(s)
Liked: 3881
Quote:
Just wanted to mention that if you want to further experiment.......maybe even sell you BK's afterwards with a simplified BOSS only setup.

Enjoy!
Yeah, i agree with @SBuger about your constant bashing of all not BOSS. We all get it, BOSS is great and works gangbusters for what it is, but it is not the only dog in town. So please accept that people want more, or want to try others thing, its all good. Isn’t the main point that folks are happy with their setup?
SBuger and ereed like this.

Dual AVR 13.1.8 SWAtmos - Atmos 13.1.8/DTS X 9.1.8/Auro 3D 13.1 - Denon AVCX8500H+AVRX7200WA - Klipsch+KEF - 6xSI18" - 12xJBL 12" w/6xSLAPS M12 downfiring VNF - 3x2 stacked Crowson MA - 4xBK-LFE Dual TR Sleds- 6xNU6K(fan&trig mod) - Minidsp 10x10HD - Oppo UDP203 - XB1X - ATV4K - Vertex2 - JVC RS600 Dreamscreen V2 120"- Philips 65OLED873.
>>>>Nalleh’s HT<<<<
post #743 of 804 Old 01-13-2020, 02:00 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
WOW that is insane

Again, just bonkers !!

There is truly starting to get some wild setups in here, guys
m0j0, SBuger and Magly like this.

Dual AVR 13.1.8 SWAtmos - Atmos 13.1.8/DTS X 9.1.8/Auro 3D 13.1 - Denon AVCX8500H+AVRX7200WA - Klipsch+KEF - 6xSI18" - 12xJBL 12" w/6xSLAPS M12 downfiring VNF - 3x2 stacked Crowson MA - 4xBK-LFE Dual TR Sleds- 6xNU6K(fan&trig mod) - Minidsp 10x10HD - Oppo UDP203 - XB1X - ATV4K - Vertex2 - JVC RS600 Dreamscreen V2 120"- Philips 65OLED873.
>>>>Nalleh’s HT<<<<
post #744 of 804 Old 01-13-2020, 04:05 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 1097 Post(s)
Liked: 555
Quote:
More natural than D-BOX for sure, plus you don't need to wait at home for the D-BOX release of a movie. Just add a BOSS hovercraft and BEQ
Yeah, I think you and others may be putting the home division of DBOX out of business.
m0j0, SBuger, ereed and 1 others like this.

darrellh44's Home Theater
Guide to Subwoofer Calibration and Bass Preferences

"Don't trouble Trouble until Trouble troubles you".
post #745 of 804 Old 01-14-2020, 04:45 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1352 Post(s)
Liked: 2026
Absolutely awesome video @m0j0. That looks like a ton of fun!
m0j0 and SBuger like this.
post #746 of 804 Old 01-14-2020, 09:48 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 118 Post(s)
Quoted: 2386 Post(s)
Liked: 1672
So much drama in this thread...but I have to agree with Shelby. This is a TR thread, not a BOSS thread. This should welcome ALL TR devices, and each TR device has its own thread if you want to discuss specifics of it.

If you love a specific device great, if you think other devices are inferior to your own TR device great.....but most people's TR isn't on same level as Shelby and Nalleh from what I've read so I don't see a harm to incorporate multiple devices to get more TR. Encouraging people to get rid of certain TR devices to favor another is just absurd especially if they like it. I'm no TR king....but in my room crowsons are enough for me....and plenty of TR I do have! Carry on!

Theater room: Sony 45es | 120" screen | Panasonic BDT500 | Rotel RMB-1077 | Outlaw Audio 976 | Klipsch RP-280F/RP-450C/RP-160M | Funk Audio subs | MiniDSP 2x4HD | Crowson Tech MAs | Surgex XR 315 | GIK room treatment

TV Room: Panny 60 inch | Rotel RMB-1075 | Rotel RSP-1068 | Axiom Audio M60/VP150/QS8 |
post #747 of 804 Old 01-14-2020, 11:15 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 272 Post(s)
Liked: 236
Agreed!
SBuger likes this.

Sony XBR65x900e / STR-DN1080 / original PS4 / WOW! Ultra TV / Quantum Access Mini PC Stick w/Windows 10 / 8 x Rockville SPG88 8“ DJ PA Speakers / Dayton Audio SA1000 / Kicker 08S15L74 in a Tapped-Tapered Quarter Wave Tube (negative flare tapped horn).
post #748 of 804 Old 01-14-2020, 11:48 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ereed View Post
So much drama in this thread...but I have to agree with Shelby. This is a TR thread, not a BOSS thread. This should welcome ALL TR devices, and each TR device has its own thread if you want to discuss specifics of it.

If you love a specific device great, if you think other devices are inferior to your own TR device great.....but most people's TR isn't on same level as Shelby and Nalleh from what I've read so I don't see a harm to incorporate multiple devices to get more TR. Encouraging people to get rid of certain TR devices to favor another is just absurd especially if they like it. I'm no TR king....but in my room crowsons are enough for me....and plenty of TR I do have! Carry on!
Yeah, and I HATE drama too and didn't want to bring it in here!!! BUT, I couldn’t “not” speak my mind about this, especially when it just keeps happening.

Thanks for the post ereed!
Nalleh likes this.

post #749 of 804 Old 01-15-2020, 03:43 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Not even sure i can top those last videos, because they were "unsane" but it looked like fun, so i had to " wet my couch" too, LOL.
MV at -20dB, which is my normal movie level. So i got some left in the tank, but approaching ludicrous levels, HAHA.

13 Hours, 1st wave clip:

EOT intro clip. Harmony remote kind of airborn and look at the Mac at the end, LOL.

(Note my little comment at the end of the clip! Didn’t know i said that until i watched the video after, LOL)
m0j0, SBuger, darrellh44 and 1 others like this.

>>>>Nalleh’s HT<<<<

Last edited by Nalleh; 01-15-2020 at 03:47 AM.
post #750 of 804 Old 01-15-2020, 05:50 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalleh View Post
Not even sure i can top those last videos, because they were "unsane" but it looked like fun, so i had to " wet my couch" too, LOL.
MV at -20dB, which is my normal movie level. So i got some left in the tank, but approaching ludicrous levels, HAHA.

13 Hours, 1st wave clip:

https://youtu.be/jtesainf5hA

EOT intro clip. Harmony remote kind of airborn and look at the Mac at the end, LOL.

https://youtu.be/4chDWoFQaKc

(Note my little comment at the end of the clip! Didn’t know i said that until i watched the video after, LOL)

Hahaha! That was awesome!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page