Dual SVS PC-2000's and space question - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 5Likes
  • 2 Post By confinoj
  • 2 Post By MIX_MASTER_ICE
  • 1 Post By MIX_MASTER_ICE
 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 18 Old 08-09-2019, 09:44 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
OldPannyMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 34
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Dual SVS PC-2000's and space question

I have a space/WAF problem. I was going to go with dual SHU VTF-3's in my 3800cu ft space until I mocked up some cardboard cutouts of them and while I had no problem with one in a front corner and one in the rear, the misses had a sh*t fit because of the size and proximity to the front door. I won't go into all the details but I really don't have any other spot in front to locate the sub. I mocked up a cardboard of the SVS PC-2000 with its 16" footprint and she was okay with it and actually like the round design over the big square box. Long long story short will 2 PC-2000's be enough in my 3800 cu ft space? I am doing a 5.2.4 setup and really want something that will really play everything that is on a movie disc I put on from the highs to the lows, basically I want to hear and feel everything the director put on the disc in a Dolby atmos film. So please let me know feelings as to whether the SVS PC-2000's will work or not. Thanks in advance for any feedback.
OldPannyMan is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 18 Old 08-09-2019, 11:46 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
confinoj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Shaker Heights, OH
Posts: 1,969
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1223 Post(s)
Liked: 1029
I think you would do fine with dual pc-2000s unless you listen very loud. In that size room you could run into its limits if you plan to watch at close to reference volumes or a little lower with a significant sub boost. SVS makes it easy to try them out and just see how they do for you. The step up option is the pc-4000. Same cylinder diameter but 12.7” taller. You would get better extension, a little better sound quality, and shouldn’t have any issues with sufficient output. Also you could start with the pc-2000 and trade up within 1 year to the pc-4000 with svs’s trade up program.
spyboy and darthray like this.

LG OLED65C7P (Chad B Calibrated) | Denon X4300H | Tivo Roamio OTA | Nvidia Shield | ATV 4K | Oppo UDP-203 | Plex server
5.2.4 | Front Klipsch RP-160M x2 | Center Klipsch RP-450C | Surrounds Klipsch RP-150M x2 | Atmos Klipsch RP-140SA x 4 | Subs SVS PC-4000 x 2
confinoj is offline  
post #3 of 18 Old 08-10-2019, 12:22 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
MIX_MASTER_ICE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 5,004
Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2630 Post(s)
Liked: 2450
Since the wife is deciding part A, it's only fair you should get to pick part B, which would be dual PC-4000's. Hopefully, nothing was said to her about the cost of the cylinder sub. This can play out a couple of ways. Scenario 1, you tell her the PC-4000 is $3400 for two and she is okay with that. Scenario 2 has her tell you no way on the $3400 for two subs, so you swing the discussion back around to dual VTF-3.5's for $1741. The price difference may influence her to let you go ahead with the HSU duals. However, I have a bad feeling you have already divulged the price of dual PC-2000's, which could ultimately be your fatal error. You throw scenario 1 at her she might say " I think those other two subby things you mentioned earlier for $1500 is more than enough." Never give up any info until you are playing your last hand for the big pot and are ready to go all in.


Not that there's anything wrong with the PC-2000, but I would hate to see you on here again in 3 months asking if the PC-4000 would be a big step up over the PC-2000 when the upgrade bug sinks it's choppers into you.
confinoj and darthray like this.

Subs>RBH I-12e, I-12. HSU VTF-15H mk2. Monolith THX 12(x2)/THX 10(x2). XTZ 1X12. SVS PB-1000(x2). Speakers>JBL Studio 270/235c/230/225c, Arena 130/125c. Sony CS3/CS8/CS5. QA 3020i/3090Ci, 2020i/2000c. Monolith Cinema 5bs. Polk RTiA1/CSiA4. Other Audio>Sony MDR-Z7m2, MDR-V6, WH-XB700, XB32, XB31, XB22. Sennheiser HD58X, HD4.50, PC37X. SIVGA SV004. HyperX Cloud PS4. TB Stealth300. LG FH6, RK8, RK7, PK5, PH4. HK Onyx Studio4(x2).

Last edited by MIX_MASTER_ICE; 08-10-2019 at 12:26 AM.
MIX_MASTER_ICE is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 18 Old 08-10-2019, 05:59 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
confinoj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Shaker Heights, OH
Posts: 1,969
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1223 Post(s)
Liked: 1029
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIX_MASTER_ICE View Post
Since the wife is deciding part A, it's only fair you should get to pick part B, which would be dual PC-4000's. Hopefully, nothing was said to her about the cost of the cylinder sub. This can play out a couple of ways. Scenario 1, you tell her the PC-4000 is $3400 for two and she is okay with that. Scenario 2 has her tell you no way on the $3400 for two subs, so you swing the discussion back around to dual VTF-3.5's for $1741. The price difference may influence her to let you go ahead with the HSU duals. However, I have a bad feeling you have already divulged the price of dual PC-2000's, which could ultimately be your fatal error. You throw scenario 1 at her she might say " I think those other two subby things you mentioned earlier for $1500 is more than enough." Never give up any info until you are playing your last hand for the big pot and are ready to go all in.


Not that there's anything wrong with the PC-2000, but I would hate to see you on here again in 3 months asking if the PC-4000 would be a big step up over the PC-2000 when the upgrade bug sinks it's choppers into you.
I love how a large part of the “what sub to buy” threads turn into marital advice. We all run into the same problem it seems. Mix this is one of the more extensive negotiating algorithms I’ve seen. You barely touched on the actual subs. Maybe this is the start of a new sticky to supplement Mike’s big sub guide thread.

LG OLED65C7P (Chad B Calibrated) | Denon X4300H | Tivo Roamio OTA | Nvidia Shield | ATV 4K | Oppo UDP-203 | Plex server
5.2.4 | Front Klipsch RP-160M x2 | Center Klipsch RP-450C | Surrounds Klipsch RP-150M x2 | Atmos Klipsch RP-140SA x 4 | Subs SVS PC-4000 x 2
confinoj is offline  
post #5 of 18 Old 08-10-2019, 11:43 AM
Advanced Member
 
dpc716's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 615
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
Liked: 189
In 10 years I don’t recall another instance of a female expressing a preference for a cylinder.
If one sub will be much closer to your seats than the other you could consider one of each.
dpc716 is offline  
post #6 of 18 Old 08-10-2019, 06:14 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
MIX_MASTER_ICE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 5,004
Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2630 Post(s)
Liked: 2450
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpc716 View Post
In 10 years I don’t recall another instance of a female expressing a preference for a cylinder.
If one sub will be much closer to your seats than the other you could consider one of each.

I've seen it before, so it happens. I always thought SVS would be wise to offer the cylinder subs in multiple fabric color options other than just black. White, gray, red, blue etc.. Put a plant or decoration on top and it's kind of a subwoofer in disguise.

Subs>RBH I-12e, I-12. HSU VTF-15H mk2. Monolith THX 12(x2)/THX 10(x2). XTZ 1X12. SVS PB-1000(x2). Speakers>JBL Studio 270/235c/230/225c, Arena 130/125c. Sony CS3/CS8/CS5. QA 3020i/3090Ci, 2020i/2000c. Monolith Cinema 5bs. Polk RTiA1/CSiA4. Other Audio>Sony MDR-Z7m2, MDR-V6, WH-XB700, XB32, XB31, XB22. Sennheiser HD58X, HD4.50, PC37X. SIVGA SV004. HyperX Cloud PS4. TB Stealth300. LG FH6, RK8, RK7, PK5, PH4. HK Onyx Studio4(x2).
MIX_MASTER_ICE is offline  
post #7 of 18 Old 08-10-2019, 07:58 PM
Advanced Member
 
dpc716's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 615
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
Liked: 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIX_MASTER_ICE View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpc716 View Post
In 10 years I don’️t recall another instance of a female expressing a preference for a cylinder.
If one sub will be much closer to your seats than the other you could consider one of each.

I've seen it before, so it happens. I always thought SVS would be wise to offer the cylinder subs in multiple fabric color options other than just black. White, gray, red, blue etc.. Put a plant or decoration on top and it's kind of a subwoofer in disguise. [IMG class=inlineimg]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/IMG]
I’m sure it’s a case of selective memory. The stories that stick are more along the lines of someone who puts a lot of energy into a set of diy sonotubes then meets a woman, all of a sudden it’s “ I’ve got to get rid of these”.
dpc716 is offline  
post #8 of 18 Old 08-13-2019, 10:43 AM - Thread Starter
Member
 
OldPannyMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 34
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 19
LMAO, thanks all for the marital advice. So in the mean time I sort of did my own scenario to her about how the PC-2000 cant be right against the front wall and that by moving it out to the required distance that the front of the sub would be out 22" total from the wall and that I might as well get a box sub. She was not thrilled with this and gave me a "this is going to look like sh*t" and a "whatever". So gentlemen we can now have dual box subs, one in the front right and one in the left rear but not over 22", ok maybe 24"(I don't think a couple more inches is gonna hurt anything, right?). I do have a budget though of $2K all in and I'm open to any and all recommendations that will meet the room size and sound criteria I listed above. And I will pick up any subs from Cali companies to avoid shipping to get us a few more dollars to play with, which would be HSU and Rythmik. So please let me know what everybody thinks. I've included a rough sketch of the area, but keep in mind that only one sub up front and one in the rear, not both up front. Thanks for any suggestions and also for the great marital advice, keep it up and you can also handle my divorce proceedings.



Not shown in the floor plan ceiling goes from 8-1/2 up to 9-1/2 foot in center
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Living Room Layout 20190727_194752[3351].jpg
Views:	17
Size:	855.3 KB
ID:	2602464  

Last edited by OldPannyMan; 08-13-2019 at 01:33 PM.
OldPannyMan is offline  
post #9 of 18 Old 08-13-2019, 05:14 PM
Advanced Member
 
dpc716's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 615
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
Liked: 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldPannyMan View Post
LMAO, thanks all for the marital advice. So in the mean time I sort of did my own scenario to her about how the PC-2000 cant be right against the front wall and that by moving it out to the required distance that the front of the sub would be out 22" total from the wall and that I might as well get a box sub. She was not thrilled with this and gave me a "this is going to look like sh*t" and a "whatever". So gentlemen we can now have dual box subs, one in the front right and one in the left rear but not over 22", ok maybe 24"(I don't think a couple more inches is gonna hurt anything, right?). I do have a budget though of $2K all in and I'm open to any and all recommendations that will meet the room size and sound criteria I listed above. And I will pick up any subs from Cali companies to avoid shipping to get us a few more dollars to play with, which would be HSU and Rythmik. So please let me know what everybody thinks. I've included a rough sketch of the area, but keep in mind that only one sub up front and one in the rear, not both up front. Thanks for any suggestions and also for the great marital advice, keep it up and you can also handle my divorce proceedings.



Not shown in the floor plan ceiling goes from 8-1/2 up to 9-1/2 foot in center

Chasing very low frequencies in a large room is expensive unless you go DIY, so how about a pair of VTF-3 MK5s? You'd have $$ left over.


Regarding WAF, give it time. 20 years ago I used to get grief having a single 12" cube in the room, now I have three subs weighing in at a total of 440 lbs in the same room and she doesn't even think about it.
dpc716 is offline  
post #10 of 18 Old 08-13-2019, 05:53 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
MIX_MASTER_ICE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 5,004
Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2630 Post(s)
Liked: 2450
If you broke her down, then go for the VTF-15H mk2. Since you aren't having them shipped, a pair is $100 or less more than a pair of VTF-3.5. VTF-15H.2 will have more output lower in range and less possibility of running into port noise.

Subs>RBH I-12e, I-12. HSU VTF-15H mk2. Monolith THX 12(x2)/THX 10(x2). XTZ 1X12. SVS PB-1000(x2). Speakers>JBL Studio 270/235c/230/225c, Arena 130/125c. Sony CS3/CS8/CS5. QA 3020i/3090Ci, 2020i/2000c. Monolith Cinema 5bs. Polk RTiA1/CSiA4. Other Audio>Sony MDR-Z7m2, MDR-V6, WH-XB700, XB32, XB31, XB22. Sennheiser HD58X, HD4.50, PC37X. SIVGA SV004. HyperX Cloud PS4. TB Stealth300. LG FH6, RK8, RK7, PK5, PH4. HK Onyx Studio4(x2).
MIX_MASTER_ICE is offline  
post #11 of 18 Old 08-13-2019, 06:29 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Kini62's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 7,975
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2699 Post(s)
Liked: 2503
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldPannyMan View Post
LMAO, thanks all for the marital advice. So in the mean time I sort of did my own scenario to her about how the PC-2000 cant be right against the front wall and that by moving it out to the required distance that the front of the sub would be out 22" total from the wall and that I might as well get a box sub. She was not thrilled with this and gave me a "this is going to look like sh*t" and a "whatever". So gentlemen we can now have dual box subs, one in the front right and one in the left rear but not over 22", ok maybe 24"(I don't think a couple more inches is gonna hurt anything, right?). I do have a budget though of $2K all in and I'm open to any and all recommendations that will meet the room size and sound criteria I listed above. And I will pick up any subs from Cali companies to avoid shipping to get us a few more dollars to play with, which would be HSU and Rythmik. So please let me know what everybody thinks. I've included a rough sketch of the area, but keep in mind that only one sub up front and one in the rear, not both up front. Thanks for any suggestions and also for the great marital advice, keep it up and you can also handle my divorce proceedings.



Not shown in the floor plan ceiling goes from 8-1/2 up to 9-1/2 foot in center
What required distance? The port does not need to be 6" from the wall. Also you can just rotate the sub a few degrees so the port doesn't fire directly into the wall.

Any of the 24" or longer boxes will need closer to 28-30" by the time you plug things in.

Klipsch RF-62II, RC-500, RS-400, SVS PC12+,
Def Tech SC8000
Onkyo RZ820
Roku Ultra, Apple TV, Sharp 70" Quattron
Kini62 is offline  
post #12 of 18 Old 08-13-2019, 06:43 PM
Advanced Member
 
dpc716's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 615
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
Liked: 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kini62 View Post
What required distance? The port does not need to be 6" from the wall. Also you can just rotate the sub a few degrees so the port doesn't fire directly into the wall.

Any of the 24" or longer boxes will need closer to 28-30" by the time you plug things in.
I interpreted "I sort of did my own scenario" as he made that up since he can get equivalent or better performance for less $ in box form which is what he really wants. Maybe not....
The VTF-3 MK5 is 21.5 deep, it'd be around 24 with required clearance for connections.
dpc716 is offline  
post #13 of 18 Old 08-13-2019, 06:45 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Kini62's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 7,975
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2699 Post(s)
Liked: 2503
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpc716 View Post
i interpreted "i sort of did my own scenario" as he made that up since he can get equivalent or better performance for less $ in box form which is what he really wants. Maybe not....
The vtf-3 mk5 is 21.5 deep, it'd be around 24 with required clearance for connections.
10-4.

Klipsch RF-62II, RC-500, RS-400, SVS PC12+,
Def Tech SC8000
Onkyo RZ820
Roku Ultra, Apple TV, Sharp 70" Quattron
Kini62 is offline  
post #14 of 18 Old 08-14-2019, 09:47 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Ed Mullen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 2,454
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
Liked: 744
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldPannyMan View Post
I have a space/WAF problem. I was going to go with dual SHU VTF-3's in my 3800cu ft space until I mocked up some cardboard cutouts of them and while I had no problem with one in a front corner and one in the rear, the misses had a sh*t fit because of the size and proximity to the front door. I won't go into all the details but I really don't have any other spot in front to locate the sub. I mocked up a cardboard of the SVS PC-2000 with its 16" footprint and she was okay with it and actually like the round design over the big square box. Long long story short will 2 PC-2000's be enough in my 3800 cu ft space? I am doing a 5.2.4 setup and really want something that will really play everything that is on a movie disc I put on from the highs to the lows, basically I want to hear and feel everything the director put on the disc in a Dolby atmos film. So please let me know feelings as to whether the SVS PC-2000's will work or not. Thanks in advance for any feedback.
What are you running for an AV processor and what are the brand/model speakers at each channel?

What is the typical master volume setting (relative to Dolby Reference Level) on the AV processor when you are watching action/sci-fi Blu-ray movies?

Ed Mullen
Director - Technology and Customer Service
SVS

"What We Do In Life, Echoes In Eternity"
Ed Mullen is offline  
post #15 of 18 Old 08-14-2019, 05:54 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
OldPannyMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 34
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Mullen View Post
What are you running for an AV processor and what are the brand/model speakers at each channel?

What is the typical master volume setting (relative to Dolby Reference Level) on the AV processor when you are watching action/sci-fi Blu-ray movies?
kik

Ed, afraid I'm gonna be no help for a couple reasons 1) Nothing is set up yet, all still in boxes. 2) I'm really new to all this having only had a HTIB set-up in the past. At present I am running a Yamaha sound bar with my 65" Panasonic's ZT60.

So this is my first attempt at something much nicer than the HTIB. I can tell you what I have so far that I would really like to add a couple of your subs to. Everything below is still in their boxes waiting to be set-up.

Sony XBR85X900F
Demon AVR-X4400H
Ascend Acoustics 340SE for LCR
Ascend Acoustics 170SE for L&R surround
4ea-Cambridge Audio Minx Min 12 for Atmos
And finally subs........you tell me.

I definitely like it loud when i listen to action movies, but not omg loud, just loud enough to really feel involved.

I know looking at the diagram above I am only sitting in less than half of the whole room, but also understand that the whole complete room has to be considered with regards to the subs. And as previously stated I really want to hear and feel everything that is intended. So while I am leaning towards the dual PC-2000 because of budget and waf, I want to make sure they are enough to do what i want, otherwise i will wait until i can afford what you recommend because anything more than dual PC-2000 right now will be out of my budget. Thank you in advance Ed, I look forward to your recommendation.

Ed,if you read my updated post above because of my subterfuge/lying we could go with a box over a cylinder, but i know she would prefer the cylinder.

Regards,
Robert

Last edited by OldPannyMan; 08-14-2019 at 06:04 PM.
OldPannyMan is offline  
post #16 of 18 Old 08-15-2019, 04:46 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Ed Mullen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 2,454
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
Liked: 744
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldPannyMan View Post
kik

Ed, afraid I'm gonna be no help for a couple reasons 1) Nothing is set up yet, all still in boxes. 2) I'm really new to all this having only had a HTIB set-up in the past. At present I am running a Yamaha sound bar with my 65" Panasonic's ZT60.

So this is my first attempt at something much nicer than the HTIB. I can tell you what I have so far that I would really like to add a couple of your subs to. Everything below is still in their boxes waiting to be set-up.

Sony XBR85X900F
Demon AVR-X4400H
Ascend Acoustics 340SE for LCR
Ascend Acoustics 170SE for L&R surround
4ea-Cambridge Audio Minx Min 12 for Atmos
And finally subs........you tell me.

I definitely like it loud when i listen to action movies, but not omg loud, just loud enough to really feel involved.

I know looking at the diagram above I am only sitting in less than half of the whole room, but also understand that the whole complete room has to be considered with regards to the subs. And as previously stated I really want to hear and feel everything that is intended. So while I am leaning towards the dual PC-2000 because of budget and waf, I want to make sure they are enough to do what i want, otherwise i will wait until i can afford what you recommend because anything more than dual PC-2000 right now will be out of my budget. Thank you in advance Ed, I look forward to your recommendation.

Ed,if you read my updated post above because of my subterfuge/lying we could go with a box over a cylinder, but i know she would prefer the cylinder.

Regards,
Robert
Understood and thanks for clarifying. This is nevertheless very helpful.

Looking at the actual space used for the system, the brand/model speakers and AVR and your stated playback level (immersive but not Reference) - a pair of PC-2000s will work very well in this application and be comfortably within their clean/linear limits with your intended system application and usage.

The PC-2000 has the same performance as the PB-2000 without the large footprint - but it's not a small subwoofer visually. So make sure it fits into the décor at the sub locations you have chosen.

We can assist you with running Audyssey XT32 and adjusting the digital bass management settings in the set-up menu to optimize the performance of the PC-2000s and the entire system - so don't hesitate to reach out for guidance when everything is connected and you're ready to run set-up and XT32.

Ed Mullen
Director - Technology and Customer Service
SVS

"What We Do In Life, Echoes In Eternity"
Ed Mullen is offline  
post #17 of 18 Old 08-17-2019, 12:28 AM
Senior Member
 
Purple X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Osaka, Japan
Posts: 307
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
Liked: 194
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIX_MASTER_ICE View Post
I've seen it before, so it happens. I always thought SVS would be wise to offer the cylinder subs in multiple fabric color options other than just black. White, gray, red, blue etc.. Put a plant or decoration on top and it's kind of a subwoofer in disguise.
Id buy one in Red in a heart beat... Black LOOKS like its not supposed to be there, a strong color not so much.
Purple X is online now  
post #18 of 18 Old 08-17-2019, 02:06 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
MIX_MASTER_ICE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 5,004
Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2630 Post(s)
Liked: 2450
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple X View Post
Id buy one in Red in a heart beat... Black LOOKS like its not supposed to be there, a strong color not so much.

Yeah, in a theater room you could put a Deadpool statue on top of it and the red/black color scheme would really pop.

d-rail34 likes this.

Subs>RBH I-12e, I-12. HSU VTF-15H mk2. Monolith THX 12(x2)/THX 10(x2). XTZ 1X12. SVS PB-1000(x2). Speakers>JBL Studio 270/235c/230/225c, Arena 130/125c. Sony CS3/CS8/CS5. QA 3020i/3090Ci, 2020i/2000c. Monolith Cinema 5bs. Polk RTiA1/CSiA4. Other Audio>Sony MDR-Z7m2, MDR-V6, WH-XB700, XB32, XB31, XB22. Sennheiser HD58X, HD4.50, PC37X. SIVGA SV004. HyperX Cloud PS4. TB Stealth300. LG FH6, RK8, RK7, PK5, PH4. HK Onyx Studio4(x2).
MIX_MASTER_ICE is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off