AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews (https://www.avsforum.com/forum/)
-   Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers (https://www.avsforum.com/forum/113-subwoofers-bass-transducers/)
-   -   It has arrived !!!!! (https://www.avsforum.com/forum/113-subwoofers-bass-transducers/3106542-has-arrived.html)

JMR74 12-02-2019 09:53 AM

It has arrived !!!!!

1 Attachment(s)

osu fan 12-02-2019 10:27 AM

Congrats. Get that box opened,let's go!! :)

bobknavs 12-02-2019 11:34 AM

Great.

95 lbs.

I suggest the following, especially if you're working without help, and are as wimpy as me:

Carefully turn the box upside down.

Open the bottom.

Carefully turn it right-side up again.

Lift the box off the sub.

(Bob's your uncle.)

Have a small rug or large towel handy, to place under it to make it easier to drag around. Hsu recommends that. (Its rubber feet make that difficult otherwise.)

If you're rugged enough to manhandle it around safely, more power to you.

indebtbassfreak 12-02-2019 12:02 PM

Been a couple hours,,,,,,,,,,,,Update!!!!!!!;)

JMR74 12-07-2019 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by indebtbassfreak (Post 58902962)
Been a couple hours,,,,,,,,,,,,Update!!!!!!!;)

So far so good, though im limited for space still.

I have both the PSA and HSU in the front listening position, placed on the outsides of my front speakers and i can feel the deep low bass, which is what i was looking for . though i had to move both subs back in due to people coming in for holidays... and now the sound is not as deep...and thats moving it just 2ft..

indebtbassfreak 12-07-2019 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JMR74 (Post 58927858)
So far so good, though im limited for space still.

I have both the PSA and HSU in the front listening position, placed on the outsides of my front speakers and i can feel the deep low bass, which is what i was looking for . though i had to move both subs back in due to people coming in for holidays... and now the sound is not as deep...and thats moving it just 2ft..

Good to hear. Once holidays are over you can fine tune sub placement and let er rip,,,, and yes one or two feet in any direction can make a huge difference in performance.

jasonwc07 12-07-2019 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobknavs (Post 58902820)
Great.

95 lbs.

I suggest the following, especially if you're working without help, and are as wimpy as me:

Carefully turn the box upside down.

Open the bottom.

Carefully turn it right-side up again.

Lift the box off the sub.

(Bob's your uncle.)

Have a small rug or large towel handy, to place under it to make it easier to drag around. Hsu recommends that. (Its rubber feet make that difficult otherwise.)

If you're rugged enough to manhandle it around safely, more power to you.

The manual says the MK2 is 95 lbs but the website says 110 lbs. I wonder which is correct. I figured the 110 lbs might refer to gross weight with packaging but when I called and asked, they said the package would actually be 125 lbs (33"x24"x33").