Q Acoustics QB12 vs SVS PB1000 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 6Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 39 Old 05-25-2020, 07:13 AM - Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 44
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 4
Q Acoustics QB12 vs SVS PB1000

Noob here. I am from India. The prices here would be very much different from the prices in other parts of the world (the US for example).

Setting up my first HT (5.1). I have finalized everything except for the sub-woofer.

AVR : Denon X3600H
L/R : Q Acoustics 3050i
C : Q Acoustics 3090i
S L/R : Q Acoustics 3020i

My room size is ~30ft x 14ft. Its essentially a long living room half of which I am using for the HT (not exactly ideal). I will be moving next year and highly doubt if the new place would have such a big room.

I had almost finalized the Q Acoustics QB12, but I am getting suggestions to opt for something else like an SVS PB-1000. Any suggestions ? Anyone using the QB12 here ?

Auditioning is quiet difficult here, particular with the current Covid situation. I did listen to the entire pack including the QB12 (different AVR). I had nothing to complain, but that was a smaller room, which is why I am having doubts.
Nubin Stanley is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 39 Old 05-25-2020, 07:30 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
eljaycanuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Posts: 10,527
Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2165 Post(s)
Liked: 3150
QB12 (sealed)
- 12" driver
- 220W (RMS/continuous) amp
- 28-300Hz +/-?dB

PB-1000 (ported)
- 10" driver
- 300W (RMS/continuous) amp
- 19-270Hz +/-3dB

Given your space and HT usage, I'd get the PB-1000* for greater overall output and deeper extension.
__________________
(*I'd actually get two of them. )

Last edited by eljaycanuck; 05-25-2020 at 07:34 AM.
eljaycanuck is offline  
post #3 of 39 Old 05-25-2020, 07:46 AM - Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 44
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by eljaycanuck View Post
QB12 (sealed)
- 12" driver
- 220W (RMS/continuous) amp
- 28-300Hz +/-?dB

PB-1000 (ported)
- 10" driver
- 300W (RMS/continuous) amp
- 19-270Hz +/-3dB

Given your space and HT usage, I'd get the PB-1000* for greater overall output and deeper extension.
__________________
(*I'd actually get two of them. )
:P I can get only one in my budget. So its either a QB12 or a PB-1000.

As mentioned, I haven't had the opportunity to extensively try out different sub-woofers. And I don't think I'll be able to do that soon either. So, I'll have to take a leap of faith.

From the reading I did, I got the impression that I might like a sealed woofer more. Moreover, the reviews says that the QB12 supports the rest of the 3000i series speakers very well. Also saw a reviewer mention that it goes down to 20Hz, (And, it looks good along with the rest of the speakers :P)

Now, will the PB-1000 give a noticeable improvement over the QB12 ? The PB-1000 is more expensive (20-25%).
Nubin Stanley is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 39 Old 05-25-2020, 07:55 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
eljaycanuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Posts: 10,527
Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2165 Post(s)
Liked: 3150
In a large space like yours, a ported sub has an extension advantage over a sealed sub. Subs don't need to be matched to speakers. Less money and better (or matching) looks are valid, subjective reasons not to get the PB-1000. IMO, the PB-1000 is the better choice for primarily-HT use in a larger space.
eljaycanuck is offline  
post #5 of 39 Old 05-25-2020, 08:01 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 1,395
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
Liked: 299
Get a ported, if you run multiples and much higher power subs then sealed can be great for movies but one 12inch you need ported if you want fun in movies.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Leeliemix is offline  
post #6 of 39 Old 05-25-2020, 08:22 AM - Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 44
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by eljaycanuck View Post
In a large space like yours, a ported sub has an extension advantage over a sealed sub. Subs don't need to be matched to speakers. Less money and better (or matching) looks are valid, subjective reasons not to get the PB-1000. IMO, the PB-1000 is the better choice for primarily-HT use in a larger space.
Wokie. And for music, the PB-1000 would still be decent I suppose ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeliemix View Post
Get a ported, if you run multiples and much higher power subs then sealed can be great for movies but one 12inch you need ported if you want fun in movies.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Just out of curiosity : the QB12 has a 12" driver and the PB-1000 has a 10" driver. That does not give any advantage at all ?

@ Both of you :

If/when I have to move to a smaller room, will the PB-1000 end up being "boomy" ? I hate that.
Nubin Stanley is offline  
post #7 of 39 Old 05-25-2020, 08:26 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
eljaycanuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Posts: 10,527
Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2165 Post(s)
Liked: 3150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nubin Stanley
… And for music, the PB-1000 would still be decent I suppose ? … If/when I have to move to a smaller room, will the PB-1000 end up being "boomy" ? …
Properly placed in your room and properly integrated into your calibrated set-up, the PB-1000 should do well with all audio content and not be boomy.
sigpig likes this.
eljaycanuck is offline  
post #8 of 39 Old 05-25-2020, 08:36 AM - Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 44
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by eljaycanuck View Post
Properly placed in your room and properly integrated into your calibrated set-up, the PB-1000 should do well with all audio content and not be boomy.
Wokie.
Nubin Stanley is offline  
post #9 of 39 Old 05-25-2020, 08:37 AM - Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 44
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 4
I'd love to hear from someone who owns the QB12 though. Anyone ?
Nubin Stanley is offline  
post #10 of 39 Old 05-25-2020, 08:47 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 1,395
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
Liked: 299
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nubin Stanley View Post
I'd love to hear from someone who owns the QB12 though. Anyone ?

Dont own it and never heard it but have same size room you have and use sealed subs, went up to 4 sealed 13.8inch 500w subs. 2 wasnt really enough.

Ported isnt boomy by itself, bad placement or a badly designed(or very weak) sub makes it boomy and the same goes for sealed although they are a little more forgiving compared to the inexpensive one note ported home theater in a box type “subs”.

Just to note, you cant really hear how a sub is anywhere other than the room you will use it in. The room matters so much. Specs and such will give an idea but as difficult as speakers are to really listen to in a store, subs are even more difficult.
eljaycanuck likes this.
Leeliemix is offline  
post #11 of 39 Old 05-25-2020, 08:54 AM - Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 44
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeliemix View Post
Dont own it and never heard it but have same size room you have and use sealed subs, went up to 4 sealed 13.8inch 500w subs. 2 wasnt really enough.

Ported isnt boomy by itself, bad placement or a badly designed(or very weak) sub makes it boomy and the same goes for sealed although they are a little more forgiving compared to the inexpensive one note ported home theater in a box type “subs”.

Just to note, you cant really hear how a sub is anywhere other than the room you will use it in. The room matters so much. Specs and such will give an idea but as difficult as speakers are to really listen to in a store, subs are even more difficult.


Any opinion on the SVS PB-1000 ? Maybe I'll get one of those then. My movie-music split would be something like 70-30. As eljaycanuck said, if it can handle both decently, it should do. Maybe, at some point in the future, I can add one more.
Nubin Stanley is offline  
post #12 of 39 Old 05-25-2020, 09:17 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 1,395
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
Liked: 299
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nubin Stanley View Post


Any opinion on the SVS PB-1000 ? Maybe I'll get one of those then. My movie-music split would be something like 70-30. As eljaycanuck said, if it can handle both decently, it should do. Maybe, at some point in the future, I can add one more.

For the money they are very popular on the forums, i havent tried one myself. Generally sub focused companies like SVS make better subs for the money spent compared to speaker focused brands. Prices can change a lot though depending on location, but for inexpensive subs ported really is the best way to go for a medium or a large room like yours.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Leeliemix is offline  
post #13 of 39 Old 05-25-2020, 09:49 AM - Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 44
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeliemix View Post
For the money they are very popular on the forums, i havent tried one myself. Generally sub focused companies like SVS make better subs for the money spent compared to speaker focused brands. Prices can change a lot though depending on location, but for inexpensive subs ported really is the best way to go for a medium or a large room like yours.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Wokie. Thanks for the input.
Nubin Stanley is offline  
post #14 of 39 Old 05-25-2020, 01:20 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 44
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by eljaycanuck View Post
In a large space like yours, a ported sub has an extension advantage over a sealed sub. Subs don't need to be matched to speakers. Less money and better (or matching) looks are valid, subjective reasons not to get the PB-1000. IMO, the PB-1000 is the better choice for primarily-HT use in a larger space.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeliemix View Post
For the money they are very popular on the forums, i havent tried one myself. Generally sub focused companies like SVS make better subs for the money spent compared to speaker focused brands. Prices can change a lot though depending on location, but for inexpensive subs ported really is the best way to go for a medium or a large room like yours.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Say I decide to invest a little more on the sub : a new SVS PB-2000 or a used (just a year old but not much used) Klipsch R 115 SW (will be cheaper) ? Any suggestions ?
Nubin Stanley is offline  
post #15 of 39 Old 05-25-2020, 01:43 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
eljaycanuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Posts: 10,527
Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2165 Post(s)
Liked: 3150
eljaycanuck is offline  
post #16 of 39 Old 05-25-2020, 04:12 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
spyboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 7,865
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 379 Post(s)
Liked: 322
Another vote for a brand new SVS PB-2000.
spyboy is online now  
post #17 of 39 Old 05-25-2020, 10:38 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 44
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by eljaycanuck View Post
new pb-2000 w/ full warranty ftw! :d
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyboy View Post
another vote for a brand new svs pb-2000.
ok.
Nubin Stanley is offline  
post #18 of 39 Old 05-25-2020, 10:42 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 44
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeliemix View Post
Get a ported, if you run multiples and much higher power subs then sealed can be great for movies but one 12inch you need ported if you want fun in movies.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by eljaycanuck View Post
Properly placed in your room and properly integrated into your calibrated set-up, the PB-1000 should do well with all audio content and not be boomy.
Out of curiosity : Say for a particular room size, both the SB-2000 and PB-2000 can work well. In such a scenario, how do you pick one ? The sealed woofers are supposedly more "accurate/tight". So, it will depend on entirely listening preferences ?

And, if I get a PB-2000 and plug its ports (if needed), will they sound/perform "similar" to the SB-2000 ? Also, the PB-2000 Pro seems to have a "sealed mode" (without actually plugging the ports) - In this case too, will it sound/perform similar to the sealed counterpart ? The question is, then one could always go for a ported woofer ?

Last edited by Nubin Stanley; 05-25-2020 at 10:47 PM.
Nubin Stanley is offline  
post #19 of 39 Old 05-25-2020, 11:02 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 44
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by eljaycanuck View Post
New PB-2000 w/ full warranty FTW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyboy View Post
Another vote for a brand new SVS PB-2000.
Anything against the Klipsch R-115SW ?
Nubin Stanley is offline  
post #20 of 39 Old 05-25-2020, 11:36 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
jamiebosco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,630
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1013 Post(s)
Liked: 2655
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nubin Stanley View Post
Out of curiosity : Say for a particular room size, both the SB-2000 and PB-2000 can work well. In such a scenario, how do you pick one ? The sealed woofers are supposedly more "accurate/tight". So, it will depend on entirely listening preferences ?

And, if I get a PB-2000 and plug its ports (if needed), will they sound/perform "similar" to the SB-2000 ? Also, the PB-2000 Pro seems to have a "sealed mode" (without actually plugging the ports) - In this case too, will it sound/perform similar to the sealed counterpart ? The question is, then one could always go for a ported woofer ?
If movies are going to be used with this sub, I'd get the PB-2000 Pro, a single SB-2000/Pro would leave you wanting for more (unless listening in an extremely small room). It would take around 3-4 SB-2000s to match a single PB-2000 in the 20-30hz range.

With the PB-2000 Pro you can try both, sealed and ported, and see which you prefer.
You DO need to plug the ports with the PB-2000 Pro and select "sealed" mode" which alters the EQ filters applied.
As these have dedicated EQ modes for running sealed and ported, I believe the PB-2000 Pro run in sealed mode should actually outperform the SB-2000 Pro as a sealed sub, due to its much larger cabinet volume

Last edited by jamiebosco; 05-26-2020 at 12:20 AM.
jamiebosco is online now  
post #21 of 39 Old 05-26-2020, 12:48 AM - Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 44
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiebosco View Post
If movies are going to be used with this sub, I'd get the PB-2000 Pro, a single SB-2000/Pro would leave you wanting for more (unless listening in an extremely small room). It would take around 3-4 SB-2000s to match a single PB-2000 in the 20-30hz range.

With the PB-2000 Pro you can try both, sealed and ported, and see which you prefer.
You DO need to plug the ports with the PB-2000 Pro and select "sealed" mode" which alters the EQ filters applied.
As these have dedicated EQ modes for running sealed and ported, I believe the PB-2000 Pro run in sealed mode should actually outperform the SB-2000 Pro as a sealed sub, due to its much larger cabinet volume
Ok. Makes sense.
Nubin Stanley is offline  
post #22 of 39 Old 05-26-2020, 12:55 AM - Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 44
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 4
One more thing : As mentioned in my initial post, this is the setup I have planned :

AVR : Denon X3600H
L/R : Q Acoustics 3050i
C : Q Acoustics 3090i
S L/R : Q Acoustics 3020i

Adding a SB/PB 2000/2000 Pro would be OK right ? As in, it would not stand out or something right ?
Nubin Stanley is offline  
post #23 of 39 Old 05-26-2020, 01:35 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 1,395
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
Liked: 299
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nubin Stanley View Post
One more thing : As mentioned in my initial post, this is the setup I have planned :

AVR : Denon X3600H
L/R : Q Acoustics 3050i
C : Q Acoustics 3090i
S L/R : Q Acoustics 3020i

Adding a SB/PB 2000/2000 Pro would be OK right ? As in, it would not stand out or something right ?

Other than for looks there is no reason to go same brand for sub in almost all cases. A better sub has less chance to stand out sonically compared to a lesser sub, it will integrate better with the rest of the system. A sub that cant keep up draws attention to itself and thats exactly what a sub shouldnt do, it should just be there and help the rest of the speakers.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Leeliemix is offline  
post #24 of 39 Old 05-26-2020, 07:22 AM - Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 44
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeliemix View Post
Other than for looks there is no reason to go same brand for sub in almost all cases. A better sub has less chance to stand out sonically compared to a lesser sub, it will integrate better with the rest of the system. A sub that cant keep up draws attention to itself and thats exactly what a sub shouldnt do, it should just be there and help the rest of the speakers.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Ok. If I do buy a 2000 series SVS sub, it would end up being the most expensive piece in the pack.
Nubin Stanley is offline  
post #25 of 39 Old 05-26-2020, 07:31 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
badtlc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: Kansas City
Posts: 1,062
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 795 Post(s)
Liked: 361
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nubin Stanley View Post
Ok. If I do buy a 2000 series SVS sub, it would end up being the most expensive piece in the pack.

Most people on this forum have subs that are by far the most expensive component of their systems.

Front: Polk S55
Center: Polk S30
Rear: Polk S10
Sub: P̶L̶-̶2̶0̶0̶I̶I̶ | (̶2̶)̶ ̶F̶V̶X̶1̶2̶ | V1812
AVR: Denon AVR-X3500H
badtlc is offline  
post #26 of 39 Old 05-26-2020, 07:57 AM - Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 44
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by badtlc View Post
Most people on this forum have subs that are by far the most expensive component of their systems.
Nubin Stanley is offline  
post #27 of 39 Old 05-26-2020, 09:19 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 1,395
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
Liked: 299
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nubin Stanley View Post
Ok. If I do buy a 2000 series SVS sub, it would end up being the most expensive piece in the pack.

We do assume that since you are asking about a sub on these forums you dont mainly watch the news and romantic comedies and for action/sci-fi and so on bass is a very important part so getting a good sub like you are doing now gives you a good foundation for those movies/tv shows. It will be good enough for much better speakers if thats something you want to upgrade later and more importantly should give your current speakers and AVR a much easier life with the proper settings (all speakers set to small with an appropriate crossover, probably at least 80hz) so they can do their job better.(= better and more effortless sound)

Remember that placement of the sub is very important, dont just chuck it somewhere.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Leeliemix is offline  
post #28 of 39 Old 05-26-2020, 09:35 AM - Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 44
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeliemix View Post
We do assume that since you are asking about a sub on these forums you dont mainly watch the news and romantic comedies and for action/sci-fi and so on bass is a very important part so getting a good sub like you are doing now gives you a good foundation for those movies/tv shows. It will be good enough for much better speakers if thats something you want to upgrade later and more importantly should give your current speakers and AVR a much easier life with the proper settings (all speakers set to small with an appropriate crossover, probably at least 80hz) so they can do their job better.(= better and more effortless sound)

Remember that placement of the sub is very important, dont just chuck it somewhere.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yeah.

One thing that I am good at is doing the research once I have set my eyes on something. :P Now lets see how the execution goes.
Nubin Stanley is offline  
post #29 of 39 Old 05-26-2020, 10:58 AM - Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 44
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 4
Just out of curiosity ? How are the PC-2000/PC-2000 Pro subs (when compared to the PBs) ? Anyone who owns them or has tried them ?
Nubin Stanley is offline  
post #30 of 39 Old 05-26-2020, 11:10 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
badtlc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: Kansas City
Posts: 1,062
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 795 Post(s)
Liked: 361
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nubin Stanley View Post
Just out of curiosity ? How are the PC-2000/PC-2000 Pro subs (when compared to the PBs) ? Anyone who owns them or has tried them ?

They compare well. Do you have any specific interests or concerns about them?


one review: https://www.audioholics.com/subwoofe...2000-subwoofer

Front: Polk S55
Center: Polk S30
Rear: Polk S10
Sub: P̶L̶-̶2̶0̶0̶I̶I̶ | (̶2̶)̶ ̶F̶V̶X̶1̶2̶ | V1812
AVR: Denon AVR-X3500H
badtlc is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off