AVS Forum banner

subwoofer for small room

3K views 8 replies 2 participants last post by  Geronimo.USMC 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey hello, im searching information because there is no possibility to test, only blind buy.
My small room have a L form, 2.8 meters x 3.2 meters, very small.. im currenly using my KEF R300 in a 1,4meters triangle and my max listening volume is 90dB, moderate and low volume, in high-moderate and high volume the speakers can shake the walls ( but with roll-off in the sub-bass ) but that isn't normally usage.. i want a subwoofer with integrate well in my room in low and morate volume, feel the bass without abuse the volume, the speakers can't do that... Rythmik servo subs impressive me but! they are 12'' i think is too overkill... i saw the REL T7i too but i think these sub are overprice... 30hz -3dB and 1k hmmm, what do you think guys?
I'm only want to use the subwoofer for music, i listen a lot of metal so they need to be fast..
Thank you

#2 ·
Hey hello, im searching information because there is no possibility to test, only blind buy.
My small room have a L form, 2.8 meters x 3.2 meters, very small.. im currenly using my KEF R300 in a 1,4meters triangle and my max listening volume is 90dB, moderate and low volume, in moderate-high and high volume the speakers can shake the walls but that isn't normally usage.. i want a subwoofer with integrate well in my room in low and morate volume, feel the bass without abuse the volume, the speakers can't do that... Rythmik servo subs impressive me but! they are 12'' i think is too overkill... i saw the REL T7i too but i think these sub are overprice... 30hz -3dB and 1k hmmm, what do you think guys?
I'm only want to use the subwoofer for music, i listen a lot of metal so they need to be fast..
Thank you
https://www.avsforum.com/forum/113-...here-own-kef-kf92-sub-yet-2.html#post60002806

#3 ·
#5 ·
SVS SB2000 is @$600 on Amazon. I had the weaker SB1000. Very nice small wonderful subwoofer.

#8 ·
Sounds like a Rythmik L22 is right up your alley. Nice tight servo bass.

#9 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.