Official SVS Owners/Support Thread. - Page 1033 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 44767Likes

post #30961 of 31759 Old 04-24-2019, 10:51 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Liked: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Mullen View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by aschmoldt View Post
Anyone having problems waking up the new 3000 subs from auto mode? I received a sb3000 and haven't had time to play with it much yet but I did notice the 3000 doesn't seem to turn on in auto as easily the sb2000. I had them both in auto mode and plugged in to my receiver which has dual sub outputs. the 2000 was on the entire time I was watching tv while the 3000 was not. I finally had to go into the app to wake it up. the 2000 that I previously had in its place always turned on in auto mode when watching tv too so I know it's not the sub output from receiver. is there something i can do to make it more sensitive to the signal to turn on as easily as the 2000? maybe some setting on the 3000 needs adjusted? I dont want to have to increase the sub gain on the receiver when it works fine with the 2000s. the sub gain on the receiver is at negative 5 so right around where should be post auto calibration. thanks
What is the current volume setting on the SB-3000?

the sb 3000 volume is at 10. thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #30962 of 31759 Old 04-24-2019, 11:13 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 358 Post(s)
Liked: 820
Quote:
Connect a 2M-1F signal splitter and reduce the subwoofer volume to -16. This will provide a 6 dBV increase in gain and should greatly reduce the auto-on issue you are experiencing.

Ed Mullen
Director - Technology and Customer Service
SVS

"What We Do In Life, Echoes In Eternity"
post #30963 of 31759 Old 04-24-2019, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Connect a 2M-1F signal splitter and reduce the subwoofer volume to -16. This will provide a 6 dBV increase in gain and should greatly reduce the auto-on issue you are experiencing.
thanks Ed. I'll give that a try. Dumb question but will that interfere with the lfe since I'll be plugging into the left and right inputs on the sub rather then just the lfe input?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #30964 of 31759 Old 04-24-2019, 12:18 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
thanks Ed. I'll give that a try. Dumb question but will that interfere with the lfe since I'll be plugging into the left and right inputs on the sub rather then just the lfe input?
Both inputs are electrically identical - so no worries using the splitter.
darthray likes this.

Ed Mullen
SVS

post #30965 of 31759 Old 04-24-2019, 06:29 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 442 Post(s)
Liked: 262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirosamsung View Post
Is the red one extended mode??
yessir it is, one port plugged, dsp set to extended
post #30966 of 31759 Old 04-25-2019, 03:25 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1461 Post(s)
Liked: 285
Quote:
Originally Posted by nodoubt View Post
Quote:
Is the red one extended mode??
yessir it is, one port plugged, dsp set to extended
Judging by that graph it doesn’t make sense NOT to use extended mode!

I usually keep my dual PC4000 in extended and it sounds great!

Sony 75Z9D, Samsung 65JS9500
Monitor Audio Gold 200(2), Gold 350, Gold 50(2), Gold CT280-IDC(4). SVS PC4000(2).
NAD 758, Anthem MCA-5
Apple TV 4K, Nvidea Shield. Mac Mini (2018). Samsung UHD BluRay and X-Box One X. 14 Sonos
post #30967 of 31759 Old 04-27-2019, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
thanks Ed. I'll give that a try. Dumb question but will that interfere with the lfe since I'll be plugging into the left and right inputs on the sub rather then just the lfe

input?
I tried the splitter but unfortunately it didnt seem to help much as the sb-3000 still doesn't want to turn on when watching tv. I looked at the trigger option but my receiver onkyo tx nr 878 has a weird trigger where you have to turn on zone two to turn on the devices connected to it. it doesnt just turn on the connected devices when the receiver powers on. Can you talk to me about the third option of just leaving the sub always on? that is labeled the default option. Concerned leaving it always on would have some ill affects such as shortening the life of the sb3000. Thanks.
post #30968 of 31759 Old 04-27-2019, 02:23 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

I have been noticing lately I have been getting a hum from my dual PC4000s that lasts for a second or so after the sub is playing a low freq sound. It is most reproducible/noticeable after playing a test tone or after say a gun shot from a game like resident evil. It is also obvious if playing a dance or bass song and then pause it-comes immediately after and slowly fades.

It was also very noticeable when watching matrix last night as the bass comes in and off so there was a constant humming coming and going often throughout the movie that drove my wife and I crazy.

Both subs have been hooked up to a Y-cable and into a NaD 758 receiver in a 5.1.4 system.

Can anyone help me with this??

Monitor Audio Gold 200(2), Gold 350, Gold 50(2), Gold CT280-IDC(4). SVS PC4000(2).
NAD 758, Anthem MCA-5
Apple TV 4K, Nvidea Shield. Mac Mini (2018). Samsung UHD BluRay and X-Box One X. 14 Sonos
post #30969 of 31759 Old 04-27-2019, 03:43 PM
DT4

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
Liked: 39
Quote:
I have been noticing lately I have been getting a hum from my dual PC4000s that lasts for a second or so after the sub is playing a low freq sound. It is most reproducible/noticeable after playing a test tone or after say a gun shot from a game like resident evil. It is also obvious if playing a dance or bass song and then pause it-comes immediately after and slowly fades.

It was also very noticeable when watching matrix last night as the bass comes in and off so there was a constant humming coming and going often throughout the movie that drove my wife and I crazy.

Both subs have been hooked up to a Y-cable and into a NaD 758 receiver in a 5.1.4 system.

Couple things I would check / rule out:

Any recent changes to your setup that may correlate to the artifacts?
What soundfield / matrix are you using?
Check LFE output, Y-Splitter, LFE Sub Inputs and make sure they are snug?
Is the artifact present if the LFE cable is removed , IE constant?
Do you hear the artifact if only one or the other sub is connected?

I would find it odd that some type of defect of malfunction would happen to both subs at the same time. I'd try using another audio source, spare receiver / cables and see if it is still present.

5.4.4 - Subs: SVS PB16-Ultra x 4 | AVR: Denon AVR-X4200W | Ext Amp: Emotiva BasX A-150 | L&R: Polk RTiA7 | F&R Heights: Polk RTiA3 | SL&SR: Polk RTiA7 | C: Polk CSiA6 | Display: Sharp LC-70UH30U | UHD Source: Sony UBP-UX80

Last edited by DT4; 04-27-2019 at 03:46 PM. Reason: I cant spell.
post #30970 of 31759 Old 04-27-2019, 04:00 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 88 Post(s)
Quoted: 3408 Post(s)
Liked: 2876
Quote:
I tried the splitter but unfortunately it didnt seem to help much as the sb-3000 still doesn't want to turn on when watching tv. I looked at the trigger option but my receiver onkyo tx nr 878 has a weird trigger where you have to turn on zone two to turn on the devices connected to it. it doesnt just turn on the connected devices when the receiver powers on. Can you talk to me about the third option of just leaving the sub always on? that is labeled the default option. Concerned leaving it always on would have some ill affects such as shortening the life of the sb3000. Thanks.
I experienced the same issue and a Y splitter did help resolve the issue for the most part. Turning up the volume on the sub also helped. It still does it from time to time with certain music so I turn on dynamic eq then turn it back off. It is a PITA, but works every time. I was told leaving the sub on won't affect performance or life expectancy in this support thread.

Kef LS50,Q200C, Q100, SVS SB-2000, Denon AVR-X3400H, NAD 216, Panasonic 50" Plasma, Xbox One.
Bedroom: Kef Q100 ,JBL Loft 20, Bic F-12, Denon AVR-S710W, PS3, 32" Insigna LED.
post #30971 of 31759 Old 04-27-2019, 04:41 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Two pb-1000 or one pb-2000? Room is open ceiling basement and the rest is open. No walls, with plans for minimal walls. Rather large area.

Elac debut 6.2s up front. If I go with the pb-2000 probably stay with that.
post #30972 of 31759 Old 04-27-2019, 06:30 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pase22 View Post
Quote:
I experienced the same issue and a Y splitter did help resolve the issue for the most part. Turning up the volume on the sub also helped. It still does it from time to time with certain music so I turn on dynamic eq then turn it back off. It is a PITA, but works every time. I was told leaving the sub on won't affect performance or life expectancy in this support thread.
Thanks for the feedback.

I have a Y-Splitter/cord for the two subs that I’m already using.

Checked to make sure that the cords are snug which they are.

I don’t have a extra receiver

NAD 758, Anthem MCA-5
post #30973 of 31759 Old 04-27-2019, 10:09 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
Liked: 182
After hearing about people that have called SVS for help tweaking/getting the most out of their sub, I decided to give it a shot. No real reason other than more is always better. I thought my system/sub...sb3000...sounded darn good and I've no complaints but what the heck.
I spoke to "Ted" stating the above and he was very helpful. He asked questions about my system, room, listening habits, settings, etc. After answering his questions we agreed that it was set up well...I've read a lot of forum posts regarding what people have done, using Audyssey, etc.

The only thing I wasn't clear on was on the effect of "Peq". He described on how it works and what it is aimed towards. He also mentioned some settings that seemed to be a bit "common" that gave positive results to those that wanted more out of the sub in the 60Hz range...he suggested the following: freq:60Hz, boost:3.3dB and Qfactor:2.1...I've added those to a saved group and used it today when watching "Aquaman"...great fun movie...and found the bass in this freq to hit harder...I like it but it is a bit much for casual TV watching in some cases.

TV: Sony XBR 65X950G, AVR: Marantz SR5011, Speakers: front/Paradigm Prestige 15B bookshelf, center/Paradigm Prestige 45C, surround/Paradigm Atom, sub/SVS SB3000, DVD: LG UBK 90 UHD DVD Player, Remote: Logitech Harmony Ultimate Home
post #30974 of 31759 Old 04-28-2019, 04:26 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai Winters View Post
After hearing about people that have called SVS for help tweaking/getting the most out of their sub, I decided to give it a shot. No real reason other than more is always better. I thought my system/sub...sb3000...sounded darn good and I've no complaints but what the heck.
I spoke to "Ted" stating the above and he was very helpful. He asked questions about my system, room, listening habits, settings, etc. After answering his questions we agreed that it was set up well...I've read a lot of forum posts regarding what people have done, using Audyssey, etc.

The only thing I wasn't clear on was on the effect of "Peq". He described on how it works and what it is aimed towards. He also mentioned some settings that seemed to be a bit "common" that gave positive results to those that wanted more out of the sub in the 60Hz range...he suggested the following: freq:60Hz, boost:3.3dB and Qfactor:2.1...I've added those to a saved group and used it today when watching "Aquaman"...great fun movie...and found the bass in this freq to hit harder...I like it but it is a bit much for casual TV watching in some cases.
That is one of the three PEQ slots-what did he recommend for the other two?

NAD 758, Anthem MCA-5
post #30975 of 31759 Old 04-28-2019, 08:31 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
How is the TV connected to the AVR? What is the source (cable, sat, streaming) for the TV signal. If streaming, what is the service?

Check the AVR to see what is actually coming in from the TV audio signal. Optimally you'll want DD 5.1. If that isn't available, and it's 2 channel PCM, then upconvert that to Dolby Surround. Make sure the crossover for the front channel isn't set to full band or 40 Hz.

You can set the power mode to On without worry - it just won't drop into standby, but it won't hurt the amp or shorten its life.

Ed Mullen
SVS

post #30976 of 31759 Old 04-28-2019, 08:40 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

You have a ground loop in the system which is causing the humming.

It doesn’t last long because the subwoofer amplifier has a DSP noise gate which will shut-down the output after the signal stops.

So what appears to be intermittent humming from the subwoofer is actually a steady ground loop which the subwoofer is silencing (within seconds) after the signal stops.

How long are your subwoofer cables? What sources are connected to the NAD?

Ed Mullen
SVS

post #30977 of 31759 Old 04-28-2019, 09:10 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
That is one of the three PEQ slots-what did he recommend for the other two?
Didn't ask him...at the moment they are at default and not used.
What are others using and why?

TV: Sony XBR 65X950G, AVR: Marantz SR5011, Speakers: front/Paradigm Prestige 15B bookshelf, center/Paradigm Prestige 45C, surround/Paradigm Atom, sub/SVS SB3000, DVD: LG UBK 90 UHD DVD Player, Remote: Logitech Harmony Ultimate Home
post #30978 of 31759 Old 04-28-2019, 10:07 AM
Writer & Reviewer

Mentioned: 105 Post(s)
Quoted: 2226 Post(s)
Liked: 3388
Quote:
If you like the effect in general what about lowering the boost 1dB or so? Might be able to give you some of the extra kick you're after without overdoing it for TV watching.

If you take yourself too seriously expect me to do the exact opposite...
post #30979 of 31759 Old 04-28-2019, 10:31 AM
AVS ***** Member

Mentioned: 353 Post(s)
Quoted: 5529 Post(s)
Liked: 10648
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimWilson View Post
If you like the effect in general what about lowering the boost 1dB or so? Might be able to give you some of the extra kick you're after without overdoing it for TV watching.

In addition to Jim's suggestion, there is something else you could try. If the 3000 is like the other new models, you should have the ability to use either Music/Movie modes on your subwoofer, or to set your own one click programmed PEQ. The pre-programmed Music mode has a mid-bass bump, centered on 63Hz. I assume that they call it a "Music" setting since it emphasizes the mid-bass. But, if you use that, you can always change to Movie mode mid-program, if the bump at 63Hz is too much.

You can use the phone app, or your remote if the 3000 comes with one, to change mode settings, or your own PEQ settings, with one click and without ever leaving your chair, depending on the program you are watching.

Regards,
Mike
darthray and bigzee3 like this.

GUIDE TO SUBWOOFER CALIBRATION AND BASS PREFERENCES

* The Guide linked above is a comprehensive guide to Audio & HT systems, including:
Speaker placements & Room treatments; HT calibration & Room EQ; Room gain; Bass
Preferences; Subwoofer Buyer's Guide: Sealed/ported; ID subs; Subwoofer placement.
post #30980 of 31759 Old 04-28-2019, 02:57 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mthomas47 View Post
In addition to Jim's suggestion, there is something else you could try. If the 3000 is like the other new models, you should have the ability to use either Music/Movie modes on your subwoofer, or to set your own one click programmed PEQ. The pre-programmed Music mode has a mid-bass bump, centered on 63Hz. I assume that they call it a "Music" setting since it emphasizes the mid-bass. But, if you use that, you can always change to Movie mode mid-program, if the bump at 63Hz is too much.

You can use the phone app, or your remote if the 3000 comes with one, to change mode settings, or your own PEQ settings, with one click and without ever leaving your chair, depending on the program you are watching.

Regards,
Mike
That's a good idea. I do have and use the app. I'll give it a try.
Thanks for the suggestions
mthomas47 likes this.

post #30981 of 31759 Old 04-29-2019, 05:45 AM

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I have same wake issues with pb3000s, they take quite some volume on AVR to wake them, and still take a good 30 seconds of playing something

i have Y splitter, AVR set to +5db on both outputs and the subs set to -5db, its quite frustrating as my old 12s never done this
post #30982 of 31759 Old 04-29-2019, 09:17 AM
DT4

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzurk View Post
I have same wake issues with pb3000s, they take quite some volume on AVR to wake them, and still take a good 30 seconds of playing something

i have Y splitter, AVR set to +5db on both outputs and the subs set to -5db, its quite frustrating as my old 12s never done this

I had a similar situation with my rear subs recently. The front pair were connected via trigger line split from the AVR. Works flawlessly however, the back pair didnt have a trigger line and only the LFE signal / Auto. After a week of seeing the fronts turn on and the backs cold until I turned up the AVR or started the movie, I picked up a 50ft 3.5mm wall rated line and ran it to the back. Took about 30 mins to run (tucking round the base board) Y split and run to each sub. Now once the AVR is powered up, the Emotiva Amp for the Rear Height speakers and all 4 PB16Us turn on at the sime time.

TLDR: Run a trigger line if possible or look into a remote trigger solution.

5.4.4 - Subs: SVS PB16-Ultra x 4 | AVR: Denon AVR-X4200W | Ext Amp: Emotiva BasX A-150 | L&R: Polk RTiA7 | F&R Heights: Polk RTiA3 | SL&SR: Polk RTiA7 | C: Polk CSiA6 | Display: Sharp LC-70UH30U | UHD Source: Sony UBP-UX80
post #30983 of 31759 Old 04-29-2019, 07:43 PM

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
Liked: 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by mthomas47 View Post

Regards,
Mike
Hi Mike,

They do call it music and in factory mode when using it both PEQ1 and PEQ2 engaged. I've used it a few time but only with PEQ1 and 2 turned of otherwise it was a bit much.
mthomas47 likes this.
post #30984 of 31759 Old 04-29-2019, 08:09 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 2289 Post(s)
Liked: 3341
Quote:
Originally Posted by DT4 View Post
I had a similar situation with my rear subs recently. The front pair were connected via trigger line split from the AVR. Works flawlessly however, the back pair didnt have a trigger line and only the LFE signal / Auto. After a week of seeing the fronts turn on and the backs cold until I turned up the AVR or started the movie, I picked up a 50ft 3.5mm wall rated line and ran it to the back. Took about 30 mins to run (tucking round the base board) Y split and run to each sub. Now once the AVR is powered up, the Emotiva Amp for the Rear Height speakers and all 4 PB16Us turn on at the sime time.

TLDR: Run a trigger line if possible or look into a remote trigger solution.
Kind of weird, never add an issue with my past PB12 Plus/2 and my present PB13 with the Auto On. From either RCA or XLR connection.
And since you have a Denon AVR, I do not hear of this problem often. Just like my Marantz on those AVR, unlike Yamaha AVR owner often run into this problem.
Glad you figure out a way around your problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzurk View Post

As my reply to the above quote, I never had problem using the auto On function using RCA/XLR connection with my SVS.
That said, you do not mention what AVR you are using. If it is a Yamaha, the auto On function do not work well many time.
Due to the Yamaha output design, and a Y-splitter often remedy this problem to increase the output.

Ray
mthomas47 and DT4 like this.

Last edited by darthray; 05-03-2019 at 07:40 AM.
post #30985 of 31759 Old 04-30-2019, 03:20 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Is there a way to change gains through the app of both SVS subs if you are running duals? It is annoying on my PC4000s that if I switch from a movie to music or whatever and want to adjust gains or PEQ for the subs working together that I have to separately go into each sub by itself through the app instead of a way to have them sync or control them both.

Am I missing something?

NAD 758, Anthem MCA-5
post #30986 of 31759 Old 04-30-2019, 04:15 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1273 Post(s)
Liked: 1102
Quote:
Is there a way to change gains through the app of both SVS subs if you are running duals? It is annoying on my PC4000s that if I switch from a movie to music or whatever and want to adjust gains or PEQ for the subs working together that I have to separately go into each sub by itself through the app instead of a way to have them sync or control them both.

Am I missing something?
No no way to link them but would be a nice feature. The option with the fewest steps is to set presets on each.
bigzee3 and DT4 like this.

LG OLED65C7P (Chad B Calibrated) | Denon X4300H | HDHomeRun Quatro | Nvidia Shield Pro 2019 | ATV 4K | Oppo UDP-203 | 40TB Plex server
5.2.4 | Front Klipsch RP-160M x2 | Center Klipsch RP-450C | Surrounds Klipsch RP-150M x2 | Atmos Klipsch RP-140SA x 4 | Subs SVS PC-4000 x 2
post #30987 of 31759 Old 05-01-2019, 09:30 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hello SVS users - really need your advise pls.

I am relocating and sold my entire 7.1 klipsch set up with Denon AVR.

Am ready to design my new system.

My HT system is for 100% movies.

1) how has your experience been with SVS HT?

2) Do you suggest Prime or Ultra set up?

3) Denon X3000 a good receiver for SVS set up?

4) For 100% movies - do you suggest a 5.1
2 or 7.1 set up?

5) 1000 sq ft basement with 120" projector and screen set up.

6) Piano black worth extra $$?

You input is greatly appreciated.
post #30988 of 31759 Old 05-01-2019, 02:03 PM
AVS Forum Club Gold

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 445 Post(s)
Liked: 333
SVS HT Planning

That is a lot to tackle, but I have had and SVS sub for about 15 years, many of which were in a dedicated home theater (HT) setup.
I haven't had problems, so haven't utilized SVS customer service, but many have and they seem impressive.
Responses below. Quote rearranged for readability

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirage1000 View Post
Quote:

SVS subs are great and certainly one of several industry standards -- especially at the price points they are in.
(see also Emotiva; Seaton, JTR, and many others)
The SVS HT setup I heard at AXPONA 2019 was really amazing. The low cost speakers and electronics sounded amazing.
You don't need expensive to sound great.

Depends on: A) budget, B) preferences.
Most people on audio forums will push you to go higher. Because that's what we do.

This is too vague to be meaningful.
Denon AVRs are great. But you need to figure out what you need and budget.
The Denon 2019 AVRs came out, so you may be able to find a higher end 2018 AVR that is new and fits your needs.

2 or 7.1 set up?
I went with 7.1 in 2008, but I would plan for Atmos based even if you won't implement fully now.

I don't think this is a question, but would be more specific including:
- volume of room ! and H x W x D
- any room openings
- # of seats and setup
- screen 120" diagonal or ??? and what screen gain. Carada was a great brand but now out of business. Chris Seymour at Seymour may be able to help you.
- what projector, throw distance, and 1080p or 4K with HDR

This is another depends what you want.
If you want non-glare = no. If you are hiding subs = no.
If you like PB then yes.

HT: Oppo UDP-203 -> Lumagen RadiancePro 4446 {18 GHz input x2 & 18 GHz output x1 cards} - "new (112818 FW)" 18 GHz microcode - parallel outs to --> [Audio: Denon 5308CI] --> [Video: JVC RS520 FW v30.1]
HT Details: link

Last edited by Mike_WI; 05-01-2019 at 02:14 PM. Reason: Quote rearranged for readability
post #30989 of 31759 Old 05-01-2019, 02:08 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Quoted: 2740 Post(s)
Liked: 2563
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirage1000 View Post

2 or 7.1 set up?

1. Really good.
2. Depends on your budget. If getting the Ultra setup means you have to get lesser subs then go with the Prime. If not go with the Ultras or the new Pinnacle series.
3. The AVR will be fine, but you may want to upgrade for 4K and Atmos
4. I would go with 5.2 and plan on an AVR upgrade and do Atmos
5. That's a huge room. You'll need at least two ported subs as powerful as you can afford
6. Only you can determine that.

Klipsch RF-62II, RC-500, RS-400, SVS PC12+,
Def Tech SC8000
Onkyo RZ820
Roku Ultra, Apple TV, Sharp 70" Quattron
post #30990 of 31759 Old 05-02-2019, 07:14 AM
DT4

Quote:
Originally Posted by confinoj View Post
No no way to link them but would be a nice feature. The option with the fewest steps is to set presets on each.
I agree. Would love to have an option applying settings / options to multiple subs at the same time. Maybe not items like phase / polarity but definitely volume / PEQs and similar.
Ferrari_1996 likes this.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Tags
Speaker Systems , Svs , svs pb-2000 , Svs Pb1000 10 Inch 300 Watt Powered Subwoofer , Svs Pb12 Nsd Black Vinyl 12 Inch Powered Subwoofer , svs pb12 plus , Svs Pb13 Ultra , svs pc-4000 , Svs Pc12 Nsd 12 Inch 400 Watt Powered Cylinder Subwoofer , Svs Pc12 Ultra , Svs Sb1000 12 Inch 300 Watt Powered Subwoofer , Svs Sb12 Nsd Charcoal Black Vinyl 12 Inch 400 Watt Powered Subwoofer , Svs Sb13 Ultra Piano Gloss 13 Inch 1000 Watt Powered Subwoofer , Svs Sb2000

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page