Official SVS Owners/Support Thread. - Page 1052 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 44605Likes

post #31531 of 31567 Old 09-06-2019, 04:26 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
Liked: 508
What do you guys think of the SVS Isolator feet?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #31532 of 31567 Old 09-07-2019, 05:25 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Quoted: 328 Post(s)
Liked: 768
Quote:
Originally Posted by abba1 View Post
I have duel SB1000's in a 12x11 room. Both are sitting in the front and on either side of my L/R speakers and the T.V. Just for the hell of it I'm going to try diagonal placement...front left and rear right. I am wondering what, if anything,should I do when it comes to the phase setting...or does YPAO (Yamaha 1080) do that in it's ''distance'' calculation? Thanks in advance.
If you have REW, then we can use it to determine the best phase setting on the rear subwoofer.

In the absence of REW - we just want to make sure they are not cancelling each other.
  • Level match sub #1 with phase to 0 at the MLP using the Yamaha rumble tone and an SPL meter
  • Level match sub #2 at the MLP the same way.
  • Turn on both subs - and assess the increase in combined SPL.
  • Then have a helper scroll the phase dial on the rear sub in roughly 15 degree increments and watch the SPL meter.
  • You'll find a phase setting which provides the lowest combined SPL and also a phase setting which provides the highest combined SPL.
  • There will also be a phase setting in-between that will provide the smoothest and most natural sounding.

Depending on your preferences, go with the smoothest and most natural sounding or go with the highest combined SPL. Then run YPAO.
darthray and mthomas47 like this.

Ed Mullen
Director - Technology and Customer Service
SVS

"What We Do In Life, Echoes In Eternity"
post #31533 of 31567 Old 09-07-2019, 05:34 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defcon View Post
Are there any people here familiar with the old SVS cylinder subs? I have an SVS 25-31PCi. If anyone upgraded from those to PB/PC-2000 I'd like to hear impressions - night and day difference? worth it? I do not listen at reference, maybe -10-15 max, so that factors in as at that volume the few dB difference in max output will not matter, correct?
The PC-2000 will extend much deeper than the 25-31 PCi and will also have considerably higher dynamic output.

If you listen at -10, I suspect you'll benefit from the added headroom. With that said, determining if the subwoofer is being driven into dynamic compression on demanding source peaks depends on several variables like room size, distance to the subwoofer and how hot the subwoofer channel is running.

An easy way to check this is with an SPL meter set to C/Fast. Start at MV -20 and play a demanding bassy scene and then measure the SPL peak. Let the system cool off for 30 seconds, loop the scene and increase the MV by 3 dB. The max SPL from the subwoofer on that scene should also increase by 3 dB.

When the subwoofer stops increasing by 3 dB - it's starting to compress the source peaks. This may also be accompanied by some amount of audible overdrive artifacts like port chuffing and/or woofer suspension distress (snapping, popping, farting).

If the MV where subwoofer compression starts to occur is lower than your normal/preferred playback level - then you would benefit from the added headroom.

Ed Mullen
SVS

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #31534 of 31567 Old 09-07-2019, 02:33 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milt99 View Post
I have 2 SB-3000's Originally it was just one and the standard feet it came with. My floor is tile on a raised wood sub-floor. With the standard feet...I would get some movement of things on the floor and/or wall. Not too bad but enough to be noticeable both visually and the interaction could be heard at times. After about a week I decided to add a second SB-3000 and ordered the SVS Isolater feet for each. Easy to install. Note though that with the Isolator feet installed you have to pick up the subs vs slide them. Sliding the subs across the floor can damage the Isoltaor feet. With the new SVS feet...there is no floor movement and nothing on the walls moves or makes a sound now. You can still "feel" the bass as much as ever but things don't shake due to floor interaction with the subs. I'm sure there are cheaper options that might work just as well....But these did what SVS said they would so I'm happy and they seem sturdy. Good Luck
post #31535 of 31567 Old 09-07-2019, 02:54 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mako2019 View Post
I have 2 SB-3000's Originally it was just one and the standard feet it came with. My floor is tile on a raised wood sub-floor. With the standard feet...I would get some movement of things on the floor and/or wall. Not too bad but enough to be noticeable both visually and the interaction could be heard at times. After about a week I decided to add a second SB-3000 and ordered the SVS Isolater feet for each. Easy to install. Note though that with the Isolator feet installed you have to pick up the subs vs slide them. Sliding the subs across the floor can damage the Isoltaor feet. With the new SVS feet...there is no floor movement and nothing on the walls moves or makes a sound now. You can still "feel" the bass as much as ever but things don't shake due to floor interaction with the subs. I'm sure there are cheaper options that might work just as well....But these did what SVS said they would so I'm happy and they seem sturdy. Good Luck
Thanks, Mako.

No matter what feet are on any speaker, furniture moving pucks are essential with hard surface floors.

Initially I thought they were a bit pricey but after receiving 2 sets with my 2 SB-4000s they are actually very well constructed.
When I ordered I thought they were likely sorbothane but they don't look like the sorbothane sheets I've bought from McMaster-Carr

post #31536 of 31567 Old 09-07-2019, 07:01 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 248 Post(s)
Liked: 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by smk111 View Post
Thanks alot for the detailed response, Much appreciated. I was under the impression that sealed will dig much deeper then ported especially in a small room, so I wanted to see how the very low notes in some movies(Ex, F irene scene,incredible hulk. Etc)would feel but I'm not sure how deep the sb 4000 is going. Actually haven't tried those scenes yet, I'll see how that goes.. Thanks again Mike
Yes and no, and it depends on things like how much room gain you have, are you on a suspended floor or concrete, etc. Since sealed subs don't roll off as fast below port tune (since they don't have one), they have the potential of going down to single digit frequencies with enough room gain, especially the SB2000 for some reason. But, there's not much content down there, and you can't hear it, only feel it. And commercial subs can't really produce enough of it to really feel it (you need the monster 10,000 watt ones for that), so even a PB16 won't be all that satisfying at single digit freqs. But, to get that little bit of feeling the single digit content, you give up some dB's in the ~15-25Hz range (or wider) compared to ported, and there's a lot more content there that you can feel and hear. So most people do prefer ported over sealed for movies, even if they can't get down to single digit content.

Having said that, I'm quite enjoying the full range of content provided by my SB2000's in a room with really good gain, but don't get the chest punch or tactile feel of explosions and such that ported would give me, and the really low stuff is pretty subtle. It's hard to describe, but think of it like adding a sense of dread or suspense to a scene, rather than shaking your room or chair (which a buttkicker would be better for anyway). I will eventually add a 3rd and maybe a 4th to get a little more punch and headroom. but first I need to upgrade my speakers, and maybe move to a 7.2.4 AVR. As it is my subs are outclassing the rest of my audio setup!

HT: OLED65E6P (ChadB cal'd), STR-DN1080, UBP-X800, 7 Take Classics, Dual SB2000's
LR: 47LW5600

Last edited by Magellan55; 09-07-2019 at 07:07 PM.
post #31537 of 31567 Old 09-08-2019, 08:24 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Thanks, Mako.

No matter what feet are on any speaker, furniture moving pucks are essential with hard surface floors.

Initially I thought they were a bit pricey but after receiving 2 sets with my 2 SB-4000s they are actually very well constructed.
When I ordered I thought they were likely sorbothane but they don't look like the sorbothane sheets I've bought from McMaster-Carr
Regards pucks...I haven't found that to necessarily be the case with my particular floor and speakers. No absolutes. Pucks do work wonders. That said, it seems even having furniture pucks under the SVS isolation feet could still result in damage if you slide them. Depends how fast you accelerate. They are "wiggly" My guess is they are pretty hary but the slide warning should be considered. Agreed not sorbothane. Seems it really indeed a synthetic elastomer and almost exactly matches the material I've seen on submarines used to dampen heavy machinery. Works great but can be easily torn as it "adheres" to the floor if you apply to strong a lateral load. Bigger the sub, bigger the chance?

Last edited by Mako2019; 09-08-2019 at 08:29 AM.
post #31538 of 31567 Old 09-09-2019, 02:29 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 1347 Post(s)
Liked: 266
Quote:
Love them on my dual PC 4000s-although they cone with them 🙂

Sony 75Z9D, Samsung 65JS9500
Monitor Audio Gold 200(2), Gold 350, Gold 50(2), Gold CT280-IDC(4). SVS PC4000(2).
NAD 758, Anthem MCA-5
Apple TV 4K, Nvidea Shield. Mac Mini (2018). Samsung UHD BluRay and X-Box One X. 14 Sonos
post #31539 of 31567 Old 09-09-2019, 03:04 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Yeah, I think that they should be standard on all of the 4000 series.

post #31540 of 31567 Old 09-09-2019, 06:31 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 2202 Post(s)
Liked: 3166
Quote:
Yeah, I think that they should be standard on all of the 4000 series.
Yes and No, while been great for those having a hardwood or similar floor. It would just increase the original price, for those not needing them if they have a carpet floor.
I firmly believe on a hard floor they do make a difference, but nothing on a carpet. While I do have some expensive custom made outrigger on my front speakers in a carpet room.
Mine were more for look than anything else

Darth
Matt2026 likes this.

Last edited by darthray; 09-09-2019 at 06:35 PM.
post #31541 of 31567 Old 09-09-2019, 06:34 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthray View Post
Yes and No, while been great for those having a hardwood or similar floor. It would just increase the original price, for those not needing them if they have a carpet floor.
True.
darthray likes this.

post #31542 of 31567 Old 09-10-2019, 03:22 AM

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Mullen View Post
If you have REW, then we can use it to determine the best phase setting on the rear subwoofer.

In the absence of REW - we just want to make sure they are not cancelling each other.
  • Level match sub #1 with phase to 0 at the MLP using the Yamaha rumble tone and an SPL meter
  • Level match sub #2 at the MLP the same way.
  • Turn on both subs - and assess the increase in combined SPL.
  • Then have a helper scroll the phase dial on the rear sub in roughly 15 degree increments and watch the SPL meter.
  • You'll find a phase setting which provides the lowest combined SPL and also a phase setting which provides the highest combined SPL.
  • There will also be a phase setting in-between that will provide the smoothest and most natural sounding.

Depending on your preferences, go with the smoothest and most natural sounding or go with the highest combined SPL. Then run YPAO.

Thank you very much for your help.
post #31543 of 31567 Old 09-10-2019, 09:53 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
Liked: 130
Quote:
I ended up getting them for both of my subs and it made a big difference. The family room where I have my system has wood floors on cement slab and without the isolator feet, the subs would tend to "walk" a bit when playing big action sequences in movies from the vibration. With the isolation feet, they stay put.
CaptinCrunch likes this.

Mark
Panasonic VIERA TC-P60ST60 Plasma, NAD T775 receiver, OPPO BDP-103, AT&T uVerse
Pro-Ject Debut Carbon turntable w/Ortofon 2M Red cartridge, NAD PP-2 phono preamp
Era D5 front left/right, Era D5 LCR center, Triad in-ceiling Mini 8/LCR surrounds, dual SVS SB12-NSD subs
post #31544 of 31567 Old 09-11-2019, 06:16 PM

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 18
I recently upgraded from dual PB1000 to single PB-16. I was wondering if its possible to have the dual PB1000 play along with the PB16. That is - have all 3 setup. Is that a overkill or not worth it or not doable?.
post #31545 of 31567 Old 09-11-2019, 06:27 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbalasu3s View Post
I recently upgraded from dual PB1000 to single PB-16. I was wondering if its possible to have the dual PB1000 play along with the PB16. That is - have all 3 setup. Is that a overkill or not worth it or not doable?.
While this is my personal opinion, I am sure your PB1000 would restrain your PB16 for it's full capability.
Since your calibration system on your AVR/AVP, would set the level for frequencies to extend to. For the lesser sub.
That said, you can always experience with your two PB1000. Using a Y-cable together as one sub, and have them next to each other or stack on each other.

Personally, I would sell them and put the money aside once done. To start saving for another PB16.
This way you have two matching subs, that is always the best solution when using multiple subs.
And no nagging voices that say, what if
After looking at your built thread, you and your Theater deserve-it.

Darth
mthomas47 and sbalasu3s like this.

Last edited by darthray; 09-11-2019 at 06:41 PM.
post #31546 of 31567 Old 09-11-2019, 06:36 PM

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
Liked: 117
Quote:
While this is my personal opinion, I am sure your PB1000 would restrain your PB16 for it's full capability.
Since your calibration system on your AVR/AVP, would set the level for frequencies to extend to. For the lesser sub.

Agreed. MIGHT get away with near field, but I don’t think the juice would be worth the squeeze. I think port cancellations around their different tunings would be problematic too, not to mention dynamic capabilities.
post #31547 of 31567 Old 09-12-2019, 05:25 AM

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
That said, you can always experience with your two PB1000. Using a Y-cable together as one sub, and have them next to each other or stack on each other.

Personally, I would sell them and put the money aside once done. To start saving for another PB16.
This way you have two matching subs, that is always the best solution when using multiple subs.
And no nagging voices that say, what if
After looking at your built thread, you and your Theater deserve-it.

Darth
Thanks for the info. And by the way, the PB16 is giant elephant. Took me 1.5 hrs to drag it down to my basement. My wife nearly rejected the PB16 delivery when she saw a truck pull up with a pallet.

I like the extended tune with one port plugged way better than the default (is sometimes more boomy).
post #31548 of 31567 Old 09-12-2019, 05:50 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbalasu3s View Post
Thanks for the info. And by the way, the PB16 is giant elephant. Took me 1.5 hrs to drag it down to my basement. My wife nearly rejected the PB16 delivery when she saw a truck pull up with a pallet.

I like the extended tune with one port plugged way better than the default (is sometimes more boomy).
That would had suck, big time.

Nothing wrong trying different tuning option, only trying experimenting with those different options. Will tell you, what work best in your room.
With my dual PB13, the original all ports open. Was the best for me.

Darth
sbalasu3s likes this.

Last edited by darthray; 09-12-2019 at 05:55 PM.
post #31549 of 31567 Old 09-13-2019, 08:19 AM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My current setup in a 1900 cubic feet basement room.

Denon avrx1000
2 x definitive technology bp-8060st
1 x definitive technology cs8040hd
2 x definitive technology sr8040bp

I feel that the woofers in the DT bp-8060st are a bit lacking for a lot of the blockbuster movies I like to watch.
I have the budget for a pair of SVS SB-3000. Would that be enough for my room size? Also thinking in the near future, I might move to a bigger room about 5000 cubic feet, would these be enough?
post #31550 of 31567 Old 09-13-2019, 11:53 AM
AVS ***** Member

Mentioned: 338 Post(s)
Quoted: 5457 Post(s)
Liked: 10367
Quote:
Originally Posted by klamyo View Post
My current setup in a 1900 cubic feet basement room.

Denon avrx1000
2 x definitive technology bp-8060st
1 x definitive technology cs8040hd
2 x definitive technology sr8040bp

I feel that the woofers in the DT bp-8060st are a bit lacking for a lot of the blockbuster movies I like to watch.
I have the budget for a pair of SVS SB-3000. Would that be enough for my room size? Also thinking in the near future, I might move to a bigger room about 5000 cubic feet, would these be enough?

Hi,

If you can stretch your budget a little bit more, I would recommend that you go with the ported models. If you can't afford dual PB3000's right now, then I would recommend that you buy one of the larger ported subs now, and a second one when you can.

There are several components to this. First, ported subs will give you a good deal more low-bass tactile energy than sealed subs will, for reasons that are explained in Section VIII-A of the Guide linked in my signature. Since you are in a basement, on a concrete slab, you will really benefit from that. A concrete slab, laid on soil, doesn't transmit tactile sensations (TR) very well. And, for blockbusters especially, those low-bass tactile sensations are a large part of the way that we perceive low-frequencies.

Second, when you move to a larger space, the additional <35Hz SPL that ported subs produce will be extremely valuable to you. As you move to a larger room, the room itself will not reinforce the lowest frequencies as much and you will really benefit from the extra low-bass SPL. A single ported sub can be anywhere from 2 to 4 times as powerful as a comparable sealed model. (The disparity in performance increases below 20Hz.)

Third, as noted above, it's partly a matter of room size and room construction, but its also a matter of how much you enjoy the low-bass special effects in movies. Since, you specifically mentioned the bass in blockbuster movies, I believe that you are a better candidate for ported subwoofers. You can always turn down the volume on a strong ported sub which has more low-bass than you need at a particular moment. Unfortunately, the reverse is not the case. You can't turn-up the low-bass and low-bass TR any higher than the native limitations of a sealed sub will allow.

Regards,
Mike
Alan P, darthray, klamyo and 2 others like this.

GUIDE TO SUBWOOFER CALIBRATION AND BASS PREFERENCES

* The Guide linked above is a comprehensive guide to Audio & HT systems, including:
Speaker placements & Room treatments; HT calibration & Room EQ; Room gain; Bass
Preferences; Subwoofer Buyer's Guide: Sealed/ported; ID subs; Subwoofer placement.
post #31551 of 31567 Old 09-13-2019, 12:27 PM

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
Liked: 25
I will be receiving a pair of SB2000's tomorrow. Is there any benefit of changing the LFE from ''disabled'' to, lets say, 80hz after YPAO does it's thing? Thanks in advance.
post #31552 of 31567 Old 09-13-2019, 02:47 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polyrythm1k View Post
Agreed. MIGHT get away with near field, but I don’t think the juice would be worth the squeeze. I think port cancellations around their different tunings would be problematic too, not to mention dynamic capabilities.
Correct - the PB-1000 and the PB16-Ultra have different phase responses and different port tuning frequencies - so they won't be a perfect match. The two PB-1000s will certainly add more bass and increase modal density in the room, but there will probably be some level of phase cancellation you'll have to deal with. Ultimately a 2nd PB16-Ultra will work best.
darthray and Polyrythm1k like this.

Ed Mullen
SVS

post #31553 of 31567 Old 09-14-2019, 05:51 AM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mthomas47 View Post
Hi,

If you can stretch your budget a little bit more, I would recommend that you go with the ported models. If you can't afford dual PB3000's right now, then I would recommend that you buy one of the larger ported subs now, and a second one when you can.

There are several components to this. First, ported subs will give you a good deal more low-bass tactile energy than sealed subs will, for reasons that are explained in Section VIII-A of the Guide linked in my signature. Since you are in a basement, on a concrete slab, you will really benefit from that. A concrete slab, laid on soil, doesn't transmit tactile sensations (TR) very well. And, for blockbusters especially, those low-bass tactile sensations are a large part of the way that we perceive low-frequencies.

Second, when you move to a larger space, the additional <35Hz SPL that ported subs produce will be extremely valuable to you. As you move to a larger room, the room itself will not reinforce the lowest frequencies as much and you will really benefit from the extra low-bass SPL. A single ported sub can be anywhere from 2 to 4 times as powerful as a comparable sealed model. (The disparity in performance increases below 20Hz.)

Third, as noted above, it's partly a matter of room size and room construction, but its also a matter of how much you enjoy the low-bass special effects in movies. Since, you specifically mentioned the bass in blockbuster movies, I believe that you are a better candidate for ported subwoofers. You can always turn down the volume on a strong ported sub which has more low-bass than you need at a particular moment. Unfortunately, the reverse is not the case. You can't turn-up the low-bass and low-bass TR any higher than the native limitations of a sealed sub will allow.

Regards,
Mike
I purchased dual PB3000 like you suggested and the Authorized Dealer gave me a great deal on them with 2 sets of wireless transmitters. I will receive them next week. I think it's time I do some reading on configuring my AVR since it's been over 5 years I configured my last equipments..
darthray, mthomas47 and Magellan55 like this.
post #31554 of 31567 Old 09-15-2019, 06:00 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by klamyo View Post
I purchased dual PB3000 like you suggested and the Authorized Dealer gave me a great deal on them with 2 sets of wireless transmitters. I will receive them next week. I think it's time I do some reading on configuring my AVR since it's been over 5 years I configured my last equipments..
Congratulation on your dual PB3000.

Make sure to read Mike @mthomas47 great guide, about sub/s and general set-up;
Guide to Subwoofer Calibration and Bass Preferences
While it is a long read, since it is very detail and having lots of useful information's.
I sugest to read-it at least a couple time, since there is so much to digest.

Also it can be helpful to print a paper copy, and use a highlighter for those point pertinent to you.
This is what I did a while back, and will redo a new and complete copy soon.

Darth
mthomas47 likes this.

Last edited by darthray; 09-15-2019 at 06:11 PM.
post #31555 of 31567 Old 09-19-2019, 09:15 AM

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
Liked: 63
So my PB12-NSD stopped working today. I called SVS, no problem. In warranty. They’re sending a new amp. 2/3 emails (including the one from orders) I’ve received so far have the PB2000 amp listed rather than the one for my sub. Is this a case where the amp in my discontinued sub has also been discontinued so they’re giving me the closest thing? Does it make any difference either way?
post #31556 of 31567 Old 09-19-2019, 09:29 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 2010 Post(s)
Liked: 3913
Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker3434 View Post
So my PB12-NSD stopped working today. I called SVS, no problem. In warranty. They’re sending a new amp. 2/3 emails (including the one from orders) I’ve received so far have the PB2000 amp listed rather than the one for my sub. Is this a case where the amp in my discontinued sub has also been discontinued so they’re giving me the closest thing? Does it make any difference either way?
I'd double check with them. It's a different amp. I'd think they'd have the proper one available as they sell a bunch each year during Christmas. It's officially discontinued, I guess, but they have made a run of them each year, the last several years.

My World Beating System!
Spoiler!
post #31557 of 31567 Old 09-19-2019, 11:20 AM

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
Liked: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by drh3b View Post
Quote:
So my PB12-NSD stopped working today. I called SVS, no problem. In warranty. They&#226;€&#x2122;&#xfe0f;re sending a new amp. 2/3 emails (including the one from orders) I&#226;€&#x2122;&#xfe0f;ve received so far have the PB2000 amp listed rather than the one for my sub. Is this a case where the amp in my discontinued sub has also been discontinued so they&#226;€&#x2122;&#xfe0f;re giving me the closest thing? Does it make any difference either way?
I'd double check with them. It's a different amp. I'd think they'd have the proper one available as they sell a bunch each year during Christmas. It's officially discontinued, I guess, but they have made a run of them each year, the last several years.
They said it was an error that they corrected. Then after I got off the phone I got another email with shipping label that also said pb2000. Ha. I guess we’ll see what I end up with. I’ve got a backup sub and can handle a delay if necessary.
drh3b likes this.
post #31558 of 31567 Old 09-19-2019, 02:33 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
They said it was an error that they corrected. Then after I got off the phone I got another email with shipping label that also said pb2000. Ha. I guess we’ll see what I end up with. I’ve got a backup sub and can handle a delay if necessary.
Sorry about that!

I double-checked the RMA and the Sales Order and they are now correct for the PB12-NSD.

The return shipping label was sent out so quickly it was based on the 1st RMA instead of the corrected one. But don't worry about that - the return shipping label is the same for all amps - it will get back to us no problem.

Thanks and sorry for the trouble with the amp - she'll be thumping again in no-time flat.

Ed Mullen
SVS

post #31559 of 31567 Old 09-19-2019, 02:43 PM

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
Liked: 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Mullen View Post
Sorry about that!

I double-checked the RMA and the Sales Order and they are now correct for the PB12-NSD.

The return shipping label was sent out so quickly it was based on the 1st RMA instead of the corrected one. But don't worry about that - the return shipping label is the same for all amps - it will get back to us no problem.

Thanks and sorry for the trouble with the amp - she'll be thumping again in no-time flat.

In no time...”Flat”. ROFL.......
post #31560 of 31567 Old 09-19-2019, 02:46 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polyrythm1k View Post
In no time...”Flat”. ROFL.......
Blame that idiom on my age - been saying that one for decades.
Matt2026 likes this.

Ed Mullen
SVS

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Tags
Speaker Systems , Svs , svs pb-2000 , Svs Pb1000 10 Inch 300 Watt Powered Subwoofer , Svs Pb12 Nsd Black Vinyl 12 Inch Powered Subwoofer , svs pb12 plus , Svs Pb13 Ultra , svs pc-4000 , Svs Pc12 Nsd 12 Inch 400 Watt Powered Cylinder Subwoofer , Svs Pc12 Ultra , Svs Sb1000 12 Inch 300 Watt Powered Subwoofer , Svs Sb12 Nsd Charcoal Black Vinyl 12 Inch 400 Watt Powered Subwoofer , Svs Sb13 Ultra Piano Gloss 13 Inch 1000 Watt Powered Subwoofer , Svs Sb2000

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page