***Official HSU owners/support thread!*** - Page 260 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 1390Likes

post #7771 of 8734 Old 12-11-2017, 02:28 PM
Writer & Reviewer

Mentioned: 104 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2210 Post(s)
Liked: 3355
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayFank View Post
I've had my VTF3 now for about 3 or 4 months have left the ports sealed for now. Should I experiment on opening any of the ports??
Why not? You'll never know if you like one of the other configs until you hear them.
Pinstripe likes this.

If you take yourself too seriously expect me to do the exact opposite...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #7772 of 8734 Old 12-11-2017, 03:56 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimWilson View Post
Why not? You'll never know if you like one of the other configs until you hear them.
I've had my vtf-2 for, hmm, 13 years. Just last night was the first time I've thoroughly played with multiple port+eq+q permutations and measured/listened/evaluated critically. I now have it set exactly the same, happy to know that's its been "right" all along.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
shivaji and galonzo like this.

Ron
post #7773 of 8734 Old 12-12-2017, 03:25 PM

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Ok, so I am suffering from some upgraditis/what am I missing envy. (Like many of us)

To address/understand the affliction, I took some REW measurements by following along with the Andrew Robinson REW tutorial videos. Could this be right? 8 HZ in-room and with real +125 db at MLP????

My main listening position is about 1 meter from my VTF 2.5. Running with both ports open and Q .3, sub is parallel to a brick wall and on a concrete floor.

I was looking at 3.5 or 15H.
Am I really missing anything staying with the 2.5, if these #s are correct?
(Could they even be correct? I did take 3 REWs which all look fairly consistent)

The only thing I feel is missing is tactile response, not necessarily loudness.

My HT space is 21x15, 7.5 ft ceiling which opens into another room and hallway (approx 4900 sft).

Please take a look at my REW as I am very interested in what the more learned ones and similarly afflicted forum brothers and sisters have to say.

Thanks for chiming in.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-12-12 at 5.44.52 PM (1).png
Views:	85
Size:	206.3 KB
ID:	2329618  

Last edited by nhpm510; 12-12-2017 at 03:31 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #7774 of 8734 Old 12-12-2017, 03:44 PM
Writer & Reviewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhpm510 View Post
Ok, so I am suffering from some upgraditis/what am I missing envy. (Like many of us)

To address/understand the affliction, I took some REW measurements by following along with the Andrew Robinson REW tutorial videos. Could this be right? 8 HZ in-room and with real +125 db at MLP????
If you were actually getting 125dB at 8Hz while seated in the MLP the last thing you would be suffering from is upgraditis. A ruptured spleen perhaps, but you certainly wouldn't want to change anything in a system capable of that.
Pinstripe, Tom C, nhpm510 and 2 others like this.

post #7775 of 8734 Old 12-12-2017, 04:19 PM

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
Liked: 311
Quote:
I've had my VTF3 now for about 3 or 4 months have left the ports sealed for now. Should I experiment on opening any of the ports??
I certainly would give it a try. Especially if you are in a fairly good sized room, running the VTF-3 Mk5 HP in ported mode can give you significantly more presence in the ultra deep bass. Start with the 4" port open.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhpm510 View Post

My main listening position is about 1 meter from my VTF 2.5. Running with both ports open and Q .3, sub is parallel to a brick wall and on a concrete floor.

I was looking at 3.5 or 15H.
Am I really missing anything staying with the 2.5, if these #s are correct?
(Could they even be correct? I did take 3 REWs which all look fairly consistent)

The only thing I feel is missing is tactile response, not necessarily loudness.

My HT space is 21x15, 7.5 ft ceiling which opens into another room and hallway (approx 4900 sft).

Please take a look at my REW as I am very interested in what the more learned ones and similarly afflicted forum brothers and sisters have to say.

Thanks for chiming in.
That's an impressive measurement if you're getting that with the VTF-2 Mk5. 138 dB in the mid-bass should be giving you plenty of slam/tactile punch. I would say that likely something is not quite working right in your REW setup.

Kevin W.
Hsu Research
Sales and Marketing Representative
post #7776 of 8734 Old 12-12-2017, 04:25 PM

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by HsuKevin View Post
That's an impressive measurement if you're getting that with the VTF-2 Mk5. 138 dB in the mid-bass should be giving you plenty of slam/tactile punch. I would say that likely something is not quite working right in your REW setup.
Thanks for chiming in Kevin and Jim!
I'll check the mic calibration again - and if I get it wrong again I'll just blame Andrew Robinson
post #7777 of 8734 Old 12-15-2017, 02:59 PM

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
Liked: 68
VTF-15H Mk2 Audyssey

Hi. I had a question about using my subwoofers with Audyssey. I recently purchased two VTF-15H Mk.2 (which are amazing). I've already experimented to find the two best spots in my room (which ended up being some fairly random spots in an L-shaped room). I've read the advice on using Audyssey on the Hsu forums:

"Plug one port, EQ1, for ported max extension mode
Set Q=0.07
Set sub x-over to Out, which bypasses it. Set internal sub x-over in AVR as you wish.
Run Audyssey (Do NOT rerun Audyssey after this point)
After running Audyssey and switching to 'EQ2', it is safe to experiment between 2 ports open, 1 port open, or 0 ports open on the back of the subwoofer. Also feel free to experiment with the Q control. Most people set Q control somewhere between 0.3 and 0.5 (Q performance specs are in the manual, for 0.3, 0.5 and 0.7)"

But it seems like you would want to play with Q, EQ1 or EQ2, and how many ports open before running Audyssey to get the best non-equalized response (either using your ears or measuring with REW), and then run equalization off of that to basically do final tuning on top of what you've already dialed in. Also, if you're rerunning Audyssey multiple times for your main speakers, it seems like a pain to reset the subwoofers to 0.7,1 port, Eq 1 each time.

Is there a specific reason why it's recommended to use those settings before running Audyssey and then not re-run Audyssey after adjusting or is that kind of just a default best practice?
post #7778 of 8734 Old 12-17-2017, 07:15 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 644 Post(s)
Liked: 319
Quote:
Originally Posted by epetti View Post
Is there a specific reason why it's recommended to use those settings before running Audyssey and then not re-run Audyssey after adjusting or is that kind of just a default best practice?
Your subwoofer manual explains what the initial settings should be when running Audyssey and more importantly why they are recommended. Once Audyssey is run, feel free to adjust your subs for whatever VTF (Variable Tuning Freguency) configuration you prefer for your room! Just be mindful of the proper EQ settings depending on how many ports are open with your selection.
post #7779 of 8734 Old 12-17-2017, 07:39 PM

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
Liked: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by HsuKevin View Post
I certainly would give it a try. Especially if you are in a fairly good sized room, running the VTF-3 Mk5 HP in ported mode can give you significantly more presence in the ultra deep bass. Start with the 4" port open.

My room is approximately 16.5 feet wide by 19 feet deep.

7.1 setup
Fronts: Klipsch RP-280F
Center: RP-450C
Surrounds: RP-150M
Receiver: Denon 4300
post #7780 of 8734 Old 12-18-2017, 06:09 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
Liked: 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by epetti View Post
Hi. I had a question about using my subwoofers with Audyssey. I recently purchased two VTF-15H Mk.2 (which are amazing). I've already experimented to find the two best spots in my room (which ended up being some fairly random spots in an L-shaped room). I've read the advice on using Audyssey on the Hsu forums:

"Plug one port, EQ1, for ported max extension mode
Set Q=0.07
Set sub x-over to Out, which bypasses it. Set internal sub x-over in AVR as you wish.
Run Audyssey (Do NOT rerun Audyssey after this point)
After running Audyssey and switching to 'EQ2', it is safe to experiment between 2 ports open, 1 port open, or 0 ports open on the back of the subwoofer. Also feel free to experiment with the Q control. Most people set Q control somewhere between 0.3 and 0.5 (Q performance specs are in the manual, for 0.3, 0.5 and 0.7)"

But it seems like you would want to play with Q, EQ1 or EQ2, and how many ports open before running Audyssey to get the best non-equalized response (either using your ears or measuring with REW), and then run equalization off of that to basically do final tuning on top of what you've already dialed in. Also, if you're rerunning Audyssey multiple times for your main speakers, it seems like a pain to reset the subwoofers to 0.7,1 port, Eq 1 each time.

To quote Dr. Hsu from The Official HSU VTF-15H Thread:

Post #3910
"The rationale behind setting the sub to the different modes is this: We want Audyssey to make the room 'disappear' - equalize out the room effects. To do this, we want the subwoofer to have as flat and extended response as possible when measured outdoors (no room effect). Hence set it to one port open, EQ1, Q=0.7. Once you have removed the room effect, you can enjoy the different subwoofer characteristics of the different tune for the sub - effects of the Q control, extension, etc. "
Pinstripe, epetti, galonzo and 1 others like this.

LG OLED55B6P (Calibrated by AVICAL)
Denon AVR-X4200W ** oppo UDP-203 **oppo BDP-103D
HR44 DirecTV ** Panamax 5300 ** Harmony One Universal Remote
Hsu HB-1 MK2 (L, R & S) ** Hsu HC-1 MK2 (C) ** Hsu VTF-15H (sub)
Crowson Technology Level 2 Motion System
MediaLight 6500K Bias Lighting System ** AIRCOM T8 Receiver Cooling Blower
post #7781 of 8734 Old 12-18-2017, 06:20 AM

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
Liked: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
To quote Dr. Hsu from The Official HSU VTF-15H Thread:

Post #3910
"The rationale behind setting the sub to the different modes is this: We want Audyssey to make the room 'disappear' - equalize out the room effects. To do this, we want the subwoofer to have as flat and extended response as possible when measured outdoors (no room effect). Hence set it to one port open, EQ1, Q=0.7. Once you have removed the room effect, you can enjoy the different subwoofer characteristics of the different tune for the sub - effects of the Q control, extension, etc. "

Got it. So basically if you want the most neutral response you use those settings with Audyssey. Afterwards if you want to add "character" you can. But if you ran Audyssey from one of the other settings your be trying to flatten a curve that was starting from a less flat place. Thanks. That was very helpful.
galonzo likes this.
post #7782 of 8734 Old 12-26-2017, 12:12 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 282 Post(s)
Liked: 180
What adhesive do I use to glue the HSU badge back on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #7783 of 8734 Old 12-26-2017, 09:14 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1162 Post(s)
Liked: 975
Quote:
Originally Posted by modenacart View Post
What adhesive do I use to glue the HSU badge back on?

Mine is magnetically attached so just move it around until it snaps in place

Sent using Tapatalk cuz the mobile version is still

"Rockbiter" DO SI18 sub build - https://www.avsforum.com/forum/155-d...o-si-18-a.html
Ambesolman's Cleverly Titled Theater build - https://www.avsforum.com/forum/19-de...ter-build.html
post #7784 of 8734 Old 12-27-2017, 09:12 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 282 Post(s)
Liked: 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambesolman View Post
Mine is magnetically attached so just move it around until it snaps in place

Sent using Tapatalk cuz the mobile version is still

Mine was glued on.

post #7785 of 8734 Old 12-31-2017, 12:01 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 1
I'm deciding between the VTF 15H MK2 and the ULS 15 MK2. My room size is 13WX20Lx17H. I'm running a Denon 4200 in a 7.2 with 2 BIC America f12s. Front speakers are KEF Q350, Center KEFQ650 and I have Klipsch 14S for surrounds.

Also, can you run one sub for MBM and the other for deeper bass.

thanks in advance for your reply
post #7786 of 8734 Old 01-01-2018, 03:31 PM

Hey guys, I tried my VTF3 with big port opened only and both open, and while viewing several movies (Dunkirk, Batman Begins and The Dark Knight) I could hear some creaking sounds during heavy LFE scenes. I would assume that would be clipping? Since then I have sealed both ports and haven't heard any more of those issues. I may need to do some additional testing with the small port open, however, with both ports sealed, there isn't as much "oomph" but it sounds "better."

Thoughts?
post #7787 of 8734 Old 01-01-2018, 05:14 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Hey guys, I tried my VTF3 with big port opened only and both open, and while viewing several movies (Dunkirk, Batman Begins and The Dark Knight) I could hear some creaking sounds during heavy LFE scenes. I would assume that would be clipping? Since then I have sealed both ports and haven't heard any more of those issues. I may need to do some additional testing with the small port open, however, with both ports sealed, there isn't as much "oomph" but it sounds "better."

Thoughts?
I have no idea what "creaking sounds" could be happening with a subwoofer... but with very intense low bass scenes it is not unusual to possibly hear some port chuffing with open port setups. In addition, I hope you are following the manual's instructions and correctly setting the required EQ settings along with changing your port setups too.
post #7788 of 8734 Old 01-01-2018, 06:05 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 240 Post(s)
Quoted: 5472 Post(s)
Liked: 4972
Quote:

Thoughts?
It sounds like you could benefit from an additional sub or maybe a nearfield placement to give you all of the oomph you desire.

What are your room's dimensions? Sealed or open to other rooms? Where is the sub placed in relation to the MLP?

Quote:
VTF – Variable Tuning Frequency.
The bass characteristics can be varied between lower extension (one port open), higher headroom (2 ports open), or sealed mode. We also give you a Q control to adjust the bass tightness. This series gives you more flexibility than any other subwoofer we know. This is equivalent of buying multiple subwoofers for the price of one. Irrespective of your preference or room, you can get the VTF subwoofer to sound right.
post #7789 of 8734 Old 01-01-2018, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Alexander View Post
It sounds like you could benefit from an additional sub or maybe a nearfield placement to give you all of the oomph you desire.

What are your room's dimensions? Sealed or open to other rooms? Where is the sub placed in relation to the MLP?
My room dimensions are as follows: 16.5 feet wide by 18.5 feet long with 8 foot ceilings. There are three closed doorways and one open doorway 34 inches wide. My subwoofer is placed in the left corner of my front channel.

I'm attaching a picture of my sub settings which I used when the ports were SEALED. I didn't change settings when I opened the ports. Any changes I should make if I were to open either of the ports?
post #7790 of 8734 Old 01-01-2018, 08:24 PM

Quote:
My room dimensions are as follows: 16.5 feet wide by 18.5 feet long with 8 foot ceilings. There are three closed doorways and one open doorway 34 inches wide. My subwoofer is placed in the left corner of my front channel.

I'm attaching a picture of my sub settings which I used when the ports were SEALED. I didn't change settings when I opened the ports. Any changes I should make if I were to open either of the ports?
That one open doorway doesn't make much difference. I consider your room sealed. I recommend opening one port and switching to EQ1. It will give you more output and extension. EQ2 is really meant for all ports open.
post #7791 of 8734 Old 01-01-2018, 08:32 PM

Quote:
That one open doorway doesn't make much difference. I consider your room sealed. I recommend opening one port and switching to EQ1. It will give you more output and extension. EQ2 is really meant for all ports open.
Thanks. This is what is said on the VTF 3 manual if I switch to EQ1 and 4-inch port open:

"Ported Max Extension Mode: 4˝ port open, and operating mode switch set to ‘EQ1’. This mode is ideal for those with medium-to-large room sizes, or small to medium rooms but who listen at low-to moderate playback levels where the rising low bass from room gain will help compensate for the ear’s insensitivity to bass at lower levels."

If I open 4-inch port and keep on EQ2 this is what it says:

"Ported Max Headroom Mode: 4˝ port open, and operating mode switch set to ‘EQ2’. This mode is ideal for those with medium-to-large room sizes who listen at high playback levels and want the deepest bass extension."

I'm not sure what Max Extension vs. Max Headroom is.
post #7792 of 8734 Old 01-01-2018, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Thanks. This is what is said on the VTF 3 manual if I switch to EQ1 and 4-inch port open:

"Ported Max Extension Mode: 4˝ port open, and operating mode switch set to ‘EQ1’. This mode is ideal for those with medium-to-large room sizes, or small to medium rooms but who listen at low-to moderate playback levels where the rising low bass from room gain will help compensate for the ear’s insensitivity to bass at lower levels."

Quote:
If I open 4-inch port and keep on EQ2 this is what it says:

"Ported Max Headroom Mode: 4˝ port open, and operating mode switch set to ‘EQ2’. This mode is ideal for those with medium-to-large room sizes who listen at high playback levels and want the deepest bass extension."

You will benefit from room gain. Extension is how low the bass response goes. Good output to down to 16Hz and below is great extension.
Max headroom gives more output above 25Hz or so but sacraficing extension.

You seem to prefer the sealed mode. The EQ1 with one port open will give you the both good output & extension with SQ closest to the sealed mode.
post #7793 of 8734 Old 01-01-2018, 08:53 PM

Quote:

You will benefit from room gain. Extension is how low the bass response goes. Good output to down to 16Hz and below is great extension.
Max headroom gives more output above 25Hz or so but sacraficing extension.

You seem to prefer the sealed mode. The EQ1 with one port open will give you the both good output & extension with SQ closest to the sealed mode.

Awesome. So open 4-inch port, move to EQ1 and leave everything else to same? Q at 0.7?
post #7794 of 8734 Old 01-01-2018, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Awesome. So open 4-inch port, move to EQ1 and leave everything else to same? Q at 0.7?
Yep. Start with Q at 0.7 and adjust to taste.
post #7795 of 8734 Old 01-02-2018, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Yep. Start with Q at 0.7 and adjust to taste.
Thanks, watched Inception 4K last night with 4-inch port open, set to EQ1 and 0.7 and I'm not sure if it's photos on my wall (they are secured by Bluetac to prevent moving) or my windows but I hear a decent bit of "clattering" during super heavy scenes.

I also demoed Dark Knight 4K multiple ways -- 4-inch open, both ports open, both sealed at EQ2 and EQ1 -- and it appears I'm more pleased with the sealed EQ1 more than others.
post #7796 of 8734 Old 01-03-2018, 04:55 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 459 Post(s)
Liked: 227
Does the advice on Audyssey also apply to Dirac room correction?
post #7797 of 8734 Old 01-03-2018, 06:00 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilbur_the_goose View Post
Does the advice on Audyssey also apply to Dirac room correction?
Yes, any room correction software......
post #7798 of 8734 Old 01-11-2018, 11:03 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 17
2 New ULS-15's

Installed 2 of these about 2 weeks ago and just wanted to share my experience and impressions. First, selecting these units was a long process and done after much reading and investigation. I needed something to replace a single Paradigm PW-2200. It never did have the output provide impact to the rather large living room that is open to the rest of the house. Perhaps adding a second unit would have done the trick, but I could not locate a second Paradigm unit at a price that was a fair value. I also considered building and installing an infinite baffle sub, but did not have a place in the basement that would work.... it was very interesting to learn about however. In the end, the fact that these were sealed 18" cube box, 15" driver, had a weight that indicated solid construction and an amp with high peak output plus some positive reviews won the day.

They arrived during a recent cold spell. I unboxed them and let them warm up for a few hours prior to set up. They really do look nice, rounded corners and flawless finish make them look great. I like the magnetic speaker cover fasteners and the solid feel of the controls on the back.

I started using REW with my old sub to see room response curves with various sub placement positions. None were perfect on their own, but there were two locations that complemented each other, that is to say, the dead spots on the response curve complimented each other. These locations are in opposite corners of the room more or less. I started placing the two HSU units in these locations.

I have a Denon AVR-4520 receiver with Audyssey dual sub calibration. It tends to set the sub level flat, as it should, I guess, but it does not sound good to me, so I was looking for a "House Curve" response with some boost on the lower end. I ran the Audyssey calibration with the sensitivity at about 1/3 on each sub. The Q was set to 0.3 and EQ to 1. After the calibration, I increased the Q to 0.7 and the Subwoofer levels increased by 3db in the receiver set up menu. The result was just as I hoped. The REW measurement are basically flat in the upper bass, then shows an increase in output starting at 40 Hz and increasing to 15 Hz, then a gradual fall off.

After listening for a few weeks I'm very happy with the results. With music, the bass is tight and reinforces the main speaker very nicely. Impossible to tell where to subs are located by listening. No problem energizing the room. Pants legs and chair vibrate on lowest notes, but windows and shelves do not rattle. Movies are more of the same with the addition of some over the top output on action adventure movies. Best results so far occurred during the war scenes in Hacksaw Ridge. Thump in the guts during artillery and explosions. Very much what I was hoping for.

There is my $0.02. Happy to answer any questions anyone my have, this forum has certainly helped me.

Tom
post #7799 of 8734 Old 01-11-2018, 01:05 PM
Writer & Reviewer

That you for contributing your experiences. Comments from actual owners are of great significance to those looking to make a purchase.

post #7800 of 8734 Old 01-11-2018, 02:16 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Liked: 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Tom View Post
Installed 2 of these about 2 weeks ago and just wanted to share my experience and impressions. First, selecting these units was a long process and done after much reading and investigation. I needed something to replace a single Paradigm PW-2200. It never did have the output provide impact to the rather large living room that is open to the rest of the house. Perhaps adding a second unit would have done the trick, but I could not locate a second Paradigm unit at a price that was a fair value. I also considered building and installing an infinite baffle sub, but did not have a place in the basement that would work.... it was very interesting to learn about however. In the end, the fact that these were sealed 18" cube box, 15" driver, had a weight that indicated solid construction and an amp with high peak output plus some positive reviews won the day.

They arrived during a recent cold spell. I unboxed them and let them warm up for a few hours prior to set up. They really do look nice, rounded corners and flawless finish make them look great. I like the magnetic speaker cover fasteners and the solid feel of the controls on the back.

I started using REW with my old sub to see room response curves with various sub placement positions. None were perfect on their own, but there were two locations that complemented each other, that is to say, the dead spots on the response curve complimented each other. These locations are in opposite corners of the room more or less. I started placing the two HSU units in these locations.

I have a Denon AVR-4520 receiver with Audyssey dual sub calibration. It tends to set the sub level flat, as it should, I guess, but it does not sound good to me, so I was looking for a "House Curve" response with some boost on the lower end. I ran the Audyssey calibration with the sensitivity at about 1/3 on each sub. The Q was set to 0.3 and EQ to 1. After the calibration, I increased the Q to 0.7 and the Subwoofer levels increased by 3db in the receiver set up menu. The result was just as I hoped. The REW measurement are basically flat in the upper bass, then shows an increase in output starting at 40 Hz and increasing to 15 Hz, then a gradual fall off.

After listening for a few weeks I'm very happy with the results. With music, the bass is tight and reinforces the main speaker very nicely. Impossible to tell where to subs are located by listening. No problem energizing the room. Pants legs and chair vibrate on lowest notes, but windows and shelves do not rattle. Movies are more of the same with the addition of some over the top output on action adventure movies. Best results so far occurred during the war scenes in Hacksaw Ridge. Thump in the guts during artillery and explosions. Very much what I was hoping for.

There is my $0.02. Happy to answer any questions anyone my have, this forum has certainly helped me.

Tom
I got a single ULS-15 back in nov. and I am very impressed with it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Tags
Hsu Research , Hsu Vtf3 Mk4 , Hsu Vtf2 Mk4 , Hsu Research Hb1 Mk2 , Hsu Research Vtf 2mk3 , Hsu Research Hc 1 Mk2 , Hsu Vtf 15h Subwoofer , Hsu Research Uls 15 Subwoofer , Hsu Research Stf 1 Subwoofer 150 Watt

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page