Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Joplin Missouri
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Read through few threads over the weekend - Just couldnt understand clearly.
* Epik Legend
* Old Pioneer VSX-1120 AV receiver
* Using Onkyo 3007 as main Receiver
1. Can i use VSX 1120 receiver as a subwoofer amplifier without needing to buy nuke or some subwoofer amplifier?
2. How to connect the cables to Pioneer receiver
3. How to connect Pioneer to Onkyo ?
4. How to setup the base calibration - manual adjustment only ? if all the above 3 works?
Dont want to spend money on subwoofer amplifier...minimum $200 for amps...if i can get it for $100 , I will try. not more than $100.