ISO Movie Catalog Software! What do we use now? - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 11-10-2016, 07:08 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 0
ISO Movie Catalog Software! What do we use now?

There used to be a great integrated software called MyMovies that meshed into MS Windows Mediacenter. It was great because it was the only think I knew of that would mount iso files and play them right out of the interface. It was a great way to have the kids pullup the movies because there was no struggle with system level mounting, etc.

What is there out there that does this now??

THanks,
Rod
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 12-16-2016, 06:41 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 28
I had once used mymovies myself. Using Kodi now and prefer it actually. Running with a 12TB Nas and it's pretty much like having my own netflix. You have same options I had on mymovies and can play directly from the interface etc.

BenQ HT1085ST|Epson 5040UB|Silver Ticket 106'' Screen| Onkyo TX-NR3030| SVS Ultra Towers| SVS Ultra Center| SVS Ultra Surrounds| SVS Ultra Bookshelves| Def-Tech DI-8R in-ceiling speakers| PSA XS30SE subs| Buttkickers X's 4, 2 buttkicker amps| Oppo UDP-203| Darbee Darblet 5000| Monster HTS 5000 MKII| Carver 705x| PS4 w/VR|Xbox 360|Xbox One Forza Edition|Xbox w/coinops| Harmony Touch| Dell XPS 420 HTPC W/ Kodi W/12TB NAS| Seatcraft Adonis Seats| Monoprice & Sewell Direct cables|OmniMount RE42 Rack
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply HDTV Software Media Discussion

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page