[HELP] Getting Ambiophonic Transcoder working - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 05-07-2016, 03:34 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 11
[HELP] Getting Ambiophonic Transcoder working

Would a Mac user please take a look at my other thread, [Macintosh] Need help getting Ambiophonic Transcoder working over in the Audio > Receivers, Amps, and Processors forum? It would violate netiquette to cross-post my same request here (I had thought that the Mac app in question was a "processor"). I need someone to download the app and tell me how to set the audio input & output settings in System Preferences > Sound and, in turn, in the the app's settings—using the Soundflower "virtual audio cable" running on the Mac—to make the app process the audio playing on my Mac (such as from a YouTube video playing in my web browser), instead of the app's default mode that wants the audio coming from the Mac's line-in input jack. In other words, I want to insert the app's audio processing into my Mac's audio loop, like plugging a device into a stereo receiver's Tape Monitor jacks. I need one of you to try this app out and tell me how to configure the audio settings.... And you just may end up liking the sound this app produces so much that you'll continue to use it all the time with your external computer speakers.... Please answer in the other thread.... Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply HTPC - Mac Chat

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page