Oppo UDP203’s 21x9 CIH Mode - Page 9 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 74Likes

post #241 of 404 Old 01-08-2019, 06:09 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 379 Post(s)
Liked: 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by john hunter View Post
It seems that the Oppo 21:9 fixed settings doesn't work when the disc is Dolby Vision encoded.
DV of course doesn't work with PJ's anyway but what do you do when, as with 2001 4k, the Oppo thinks it is DV and distorts everything?
How do you turn DV off?
All I can find are three options under DV, none of which are "off".
P.S
I have now read thru this thread and if I understand it correctly, because I have a 1080 PJ and using the Oppo to scale, with DV, I am f..ked.
However and I hope I am correct, when I get a 4k faux PJ so that the complete signal path is 4k, the Oppo will be able to scale DV discs.??
Correct. DV does seem to lock out all controls from the OPPO 203 when connected to a 1080P display. I'm lucky where both the previous BenQ W6000 and now this JVC X3 both scale for CIH regardless of the input. So what I have done is to convert everything to DV and just use projector scaling.

What I did find when testing 4k projectors like BenQ W1700 (faux 4K) and SONY 520 (real 4K) was that DV is not read as DV (titles like THE MATRIX played back as HDR-10) and the scaling would work fine on the OPPO 203.

If given the choice, I would just use DV for everything as the conversion seems to level the playing field between formats. Where before, I had to set up profiles for SDR BD, HDR-10 UHD and DV UHD, I can now use the one profile for all discs.

The ONLY issue I have with it is that is because High Frame Rate is a part of Dolby Vision, all frame rates get converted to 1080/60P. I don't find this anywhere as bad a 1080/30i (3/2 pull down), but it would be nice to still be able to use native 24fps or upconverted 48fps, not 60.

Mark Techer

I love my Constant Image Height system!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #242 of 404 Old 02-01-2019, 06:13 AM

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 235 Post(s)
Liked: 148
I am interested in buying an Oppo 203. Why are they so expensive? Oppo’s website states the units are discontinued, which I already knew, and retailed at 546 ish. Now they are over 1600?! WTf?!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #243 of 404 Old 02-01-2019, 06:39 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 136 Post(s)
Quoted: 2293 Post(s)
Liked: 985
High demand and no stock, means there's a bunch of speculators hoping to make an easy buck...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #244 of 404 Old 02-01-2019, 10:05 AM

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 235 Post(s)
Liked: 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedd View Post
High demand and no stock, means there's a bunch of speculators hoping to make an easy buck...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #245 of 404 Old 03-07-2019, 12:13 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Liked: 54
Need Advice! - Setting up Oppo 203, Denon AVR-X6500H & JVC DLA X790R w/Panamorph Lens

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolrda View Post
Oppo’s 21x9 feature really wasn’t a big deal to me when it was released. It is now. My RS520 locks with 4K/60 and I’m dead in the water when it comes to streaming online content and having aspect control, whether from Netflix, Amazon, YouTube or others. The 21x9 fixed lens feature is huge. It’s so nice having the Oppo default to the 4K 16x9 screen for menus of all sources when shutoff. I’ve always preferred my Oppo remotes over my iRule or harmony hub control for control of the disc. And now it handles all my scaling too. Pretty sweet. I got permanent thumb drives for trailers and cal patterns. Really makes things simple. If you run a fixed lens setup give it a shot. It’s a killer feature that can save you some major cash.
My plan was to have all my sources switch through the Denon and then send them to the Oppo for scaling to get letterboxed programs scaled to the full height of the 16:9 chip in the JVC and then have the Panamorph fill the 2:35 screen. However, I am not sure how people deal with straight 16:9 sources in this scenario. Do you move the lens, or squeeze the 16:9?

Also, we had a hell of a time, getting a direct output of the Oppo to play in 4K on the JVC. No problem if we ran it through the Denon, but if we went directly from the Oppo to the JVC we couldn't get it to play 4K. And at other times, the JVC would lock up and we'd have to re-boot.

Is there a set of instructions for the workflow and settings to be used to make this all work as others have in the past?

All help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Last edited by rbouch8828; 03-07-2019 at 01:52 PM.
post #246 of 404 Old 03-07-2019, 08:16 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 872 Post(s)
Liked: 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbouch8828 View Post

My plan was to have all my sources switch through the Denon and then send them to the Oppo for scaling to get letterboxed programs scaled to the full height of the 16:9 chip in the JVC and then have the Panamorph fill the 2:35 screen. However, I am not sure how people deal with straight 16:9 sources in this scenario. Do you move the lens, or squeeze the 16:9?

Also, we had a hell of a time, getting a direct output of the Oppo to play in 4K on the JVC. No problem if we ran it through the Denon, but if we went directly from the Oppo to the JVC we couldn't get it to play 4K. And at other times, the JVC would lock up and we'd have to re-boot.

Is there a set of instructions for the workflow and settings to be used to make this all work as others have in the past?

All help would be greatly appreciated!!!
There is a reasonable chance you have a cable issue causing poor synching when your chain goes Oppo last. Are they all the same cables or are you swapping when you change the order?

I find that moving the lens is preferable if you have an easy way to do it, so you can then use zoom to accommodate any ratio narrower than 2.35. If you don't have a transport for the lens, then you can setup the 203 for fixed lens position and it will squeeze for you (pillar box).
post #247 of 404 Old 03-08-2019, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottAvery View Post
There is a reasonable chance you have a cable issue causing poor synching when your chain goes Oppo last. Are they all the same cables or are you swapping when you change the order?

I find that moving the lens is preferable if you have an easy way to do it, so you can then use zoom to accommodate any ratio narrower than 2.35. If you don't have a transport for the lens, then you can setup the 203 for fixed lens position and it will squeeze for you (pillar box).
Every time I went direct hdmi out of Oppo to JVC the only time I got an image was when Oppo was set to 1080p. If it was set to any thing else, (Auto, Custom Auto, UHD Auto, or UHD 20;40;60) the JVC wouldn’t show a picture.

Just reading through the JVC 790 operations manual and on page 53 I see where they call out "Anamorphic" settings with Vertical stretch and Horizontal squeeze. Do you know if the Vertical stretch is filling the imaging chip with the scope image and eliminating the letterbox bars, without just expanding them off the screen?

Maybe that is a solution?

Last edited by rbouch8828; 03-08-2019 at 07:55 AM.
post #248 of 404 Old 03-08-2019, 07:52 AM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
Liked: 214
Quote:
Every time I went direct hdmi out of Oppo to JVC the only time I got an image was when Oppo was set to 1080p. If it was set to any thing else, (Auto, Custom Auto, UHD Auto, or UHD 20;40;60) the JVC wouldn’t show a picture.

Just reading through the JVC 790 manual and I see where they call out "Anamorphic" settings with Vertical stretch and Horizontal squeeze. Do you know if the Vertical stretch is filling the imaging chip with the scope image and eliminating the letterbox bars, without just expanding them off the screen?

Maybe that is a solution?
try with 4k with 2:2:2 or another safe setting. you most likely do have a crappy hdmi cable.

i had identical issue with my 205 and it turned out to be my cable... anything over 2:2:2 did not work, got a new expensive 18gb certified hdmi cable and was able to show 4:4:4 with no issues whatsoever.
post #249 of 404 Old 03-08-2019, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by partcrash View Post
try with 4k with 2:2:2 or another safe setting. you most likely do have a crappy hdmi cable.

i had identical issue with my 205 and it turned out to be my cable... anything over 2:2:2 did not work, got a new expensive 18gb certified hdmi cable and was able to show 4:4:4 with no issues whatsoever.
Actually there are two HDMI cables. Both certified 18GB. There is no problem at all when I run the very same cables from my Denon AVR X6500H. The JVC 790 is quite happy and displays the video from the Oppo in 4K without a problem. It is only when we try to play it directly from the Oppo to the JVC that there is a problem.

I wouldn't think it would be a cable problem if it is fine with the Denon and not with the Oppo. The two cables are going from my in wall rack at the front of the HT thru the walls and over the ceiling to the projector at the back of the room. Everything is sealed off and fully insulated and has double layers of sheetrock and green glue. I do have a conduit if needed for replacing cables, but it means breaking through the finished ceiling to reach it.

What do you think about the JVC Anamorphic Settings?

Last edited by rbouch8828; 03-08-2019 at 08:07 AM.
post #250 of 404 Old 03-08-2019, 08:38 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
What do you think about the JVC Anamorphic Settings?
I have the same equipment as you and I initially used the JVC scaling because it was easier to control my lens transport with it, but the limitation to 4k30 was just too much for me. Any 4k content, or upscaled content, that is not a movie is likely to be at 4k50 or 4k60. The JVC scaling grays out in the menu and you have to force the resolution down to 4k24 or 4k30 to get back control.

Also, I frequently get in a state where there is no image on screen when I know it is sending, and I have to change sources to force it to handshake again. I would recommend continuing to tinker with cables and testing until you sort out the 203 -> JVC link because you will be better off with the 203 scaling.
post #251 of 404 Old 03-08-2019, 08:50 AM

Quote:
I have the same equipment as you and I initially used the JVC scaling because it was easier to control my lens transport with it, but the limitation to 4k30 was just too much for me. Any 4k content, or upscaled content, that is not a movie is likely to be at 4k50 or 4k60. The JVC scaling grays out in the menu and you have to force the resolution down to 4k24 or 4k30 to get back control.

Also, I frequently get in a state where there is no image on screen when I know it is sending, and I have to change sources to force it to handshake again. I would recommend continuing to tinker with cables and testing until you sort out the 203 -> JVC link because you will be better off with the 203 scaling.
OK, I'll have a chat with Tech Support at Oppo.
post #252 of 404 Old 03-08-2019, 11:27 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
OK, I'll have a chat with Tech Support at Oppo.
I am pretty sure the issue is in the JVC, not Oppo and it is a handshake think due to cables. Are you literally taking the HDMI out cable from the receiver and plugging it into the Oppo out instead? You mentioned two cables. There is some quirky handshake issue I have not resolved.
post #253 of 404 Old 03-08-2019, 12:41 PM

Quote:
I am pretty sure the issue is in the JVC, not Oppo and it is a handshake think due to cables. Are you literally taking the HDMI out cable from the receiver and plugging it into the Oppo out instead? You mentioned two cables. There is some quirky handshake issue I have not resolved.
Yes, I have just taken the same cable and unplugged it from the receiver out and re-plugged it into the Opposite out and everything is fine at the Denon out and I get "No Input" on the Oppo out.

I have been talking back and forth with Oppo and they had me do some remote control tests with a USB thumb drive plugged into the USB port and then send them the file so they could see it, but I don't think it will show them anything.
post #254 of 404 Old 03-08-2019, 02:11 PM

Oppo just asked me to go into setup and do the following:
Go to Setup Menu > Video Output Setup and change Color Space to YCbCr 4:2:2 and Color Depth to 10-bit. Then change Custom Resolution to UHD 24Hz and Output Resolution to Custom.
After doing the the JVC 790 displayed the picture directly from the Oppo.

So, I went back and re-set each spec to auto, one at a time. When I got to Color Space, the Projector went Black and wouldn’t come back. So I had to go back to the Denon to see it again and reset the Color Space as instructed and then go back to the direct feed from the Oppo to the JVC and finish putting the rest of the settings to auto. There were no other problems and everything seems to be ok. I don’t know what will happen if an auto setting shifts to something that it is running now?
post #255 of 404 Old 03-10-2019, 08:45 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hello Guys.

I got the OPPO 203 and a Sony vw320es 4k hdr projector with 2:35:1 screen 130 inch
With the selections of 21:9 aspect ratio choices, which one should i use? My projector has the 2:35:1 zoom function and that is the one i have used so far, and oppo on 16:9 wide auto mode.
And then the way i use it now, is when watching a 1:78:1 movie i use the 21:9 cropped function, and push the zoom button on OPPO to go from 21:9 to 16:9 and the other way around. It works just fine both.

I am confused if it is better for me to let my pj stay at normal (NOT ZOOM MODE) and the use my OPPO in a different setting. I dont now Please help me out

Danni
post #256 of 404 Old 03-11-2019, 09:35 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danniair23 View Post
Hello Guys.

I got the OPPO 203 and a Sony vw320es 4k hdr projector with 2:35:1 screen 130 inch
With the selections of 21:9 aspect ratio choices, which one should i use? My projector has the 2:35:1 zoom function and that is the one i have used so far, and oppo on 16:9 wide auto mode.
And then the way i use it now, is when watching a 1:78:1 movie i use the 21:9 cropped function, and push the zoom button on OPPO to go from 21:9 to 16:9 and the other way around. It works just fine both.

I am confused if it is better for me to let my pj stay at normal (NOT ZOOM MODE) and the use my OPPO in a different setting. I dont now Please help me out

Danni
The Oppo can't make your 16x9 projected image expand out to physically fill a 2.35 screen at the same height. You would need a lens for that. What the Oppo can do, and I believe you have found, is let you view 16x9 content inside the 16x9 area of that 2.35 screen if you have already zoomed it out to fill the full 2.35. In doing so you are blanking out 1/4 of the vertical resolution and 1/4 of the horizontal resolution, giving up 44% of your pixels. With a 1080p source, you are still going to be ahead of a native 1080p projector, but you'd have the full panel if you zoomed. The useful thing that you will get in either case is disc menus scaled to fit your screen.
post #257 of 404 Old 03-11-2019, 10:05 AM

Okay thanks. But is mine right by now then? I use on My projector 2:35:1 zoom and I had adjusted My picture to fit with that. Now after these functions on oppo is it then the right Thing to do to choose 21:9 cropped and then press the zoom bottom on oppo to swicht between 16:9 if i watch content of that and then press it again and go 21:9 when i watch that. Do I then waste Any pixel if i want to watch it the right way.
post #258 of 404 Old 03-11-2019, 01:55 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Okay thanks. But is mine right by now then? I use on My projector 2:35:1 zoom and I had adjusted My picture to fit with that. Now after these functions on oppo is it then the right Thing to do to choose 21:9 cropped and then press the zoom bottom on oppo to swicht between 16:9 if i watch content of that and then press it again and go 21:9 when i watch that. Do I then waste Any pixel if i want to watch it the right way.
Sorry, I don't know that model and I don't see lens memory in the manual, so what you are doing maybe the only way. If the projector has an automated function for changing zoom then that would be better than using the Oppo.
post #259 of 404 Old 03-11-2019, 03:18 PM

No it dont have memory. So i CANT just save it so it fits for 16 9
When i watch 21 9 movies on My screen. Will it give me better picture just leave it on 16 9 wide auto in the oppo? Or does it matter at All. If you understand My question. It os most IMPORTANT to me that the 21 9 picture looks RIGHT and best. Because i am unsure if i zoom maybe in a way twice now, in My pj and on oppo.
post #260 of 404 Old 03-12-2019, 04:50 AM

I mean should i go normal on My projector insteed of 2 35 zoom and then zoom it out so it fits wide. If i want to use the 21 9 cropped funktion on oppo Will it then fit the right way, and AGAIN is that more correct than the way i do it now? Please help me out 🙂 the reason i ask is because i zoom twice now i think, in My pj and My oppo? Or AM I wrong?
post #261 of 404 Old 03-12-2019, 04:56 AM

And why Will it be better than using the OPPO if i could switch between formats in My pj. Danni
post #262 of 404 Old 03-12-2019, 12:59 PM

Not Correct about how Oppo works with Projector Imager.

Quote:
The Oppo can't make your 16x9 projected image expand out to physically fill a 2.35 screen at the same height. You would need a lens for that. What the Oppo can do, and I believe you have found, is let you view 16x9 content inside the 16x9 area of that 2.35 screen if you have already zoomed it out to fill the full 2.35. In doing so you are blanking out 1/4 of the vertical resolution and 1/4 of the horizontal resolution, giving up 44% of your pixels. With a 1080p source, you are still going to be ahead of a native 1080p projector, but you'd have the full panel if you zoomed. The useful thing that you will get in either case is disc menus scaled to fit your screen.
You are not correct about what the Oppo does.

With an anamorphic lens in front of the projector lens, if you have your projector set to project a 16:9 image so that the top and bottom are filling the 2:35 screen vertically, with pillar bars on the right and left, then you would set the Oppo to 21:9 fixed and press the "Zoom" button (The one with the magnifying glass symbol) to stretch a scope picture vertically, with then eliminates the horizontal bars from being fed to your projector's 16:9 imaging chip and instead gives it a stretched image that fills the chip. This uses 100% of the imaging chip's pixels. It does not miss any of them with picture elements.
Now the anamorphic lens stretches it out horizontally to fill the sides. If the program is a 16:9 or 4:3 program, you continue to press the "Zoom" button through "Full" to "16:9" and the image will give you an unstreched 16:9, or 4:3 image.

In this configuration, the only change you have to make is to press the Zoom button, depending on whether you are watching a Scope movie or a standard 16:9, or 4:3.

Last edited by rbouch8828; 03-12-2019 at 01:14 PM.
post #263 of 404 Old 03-12-2019, 01:30 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
You are not correct about what the Oppo does.

With an anamorphic lens in front of the projector lens, if you have your projector set to project a 16:9 image so that the top and bottom are filling the 2:35 screen vertically, with pillar bars on the right and left, then you would set the Oppo to 21:9 fixed and press the "Zoom" button (The one with the magnifying glass symbol) to stretch a scope picture vertically, with then eliminates the horizontal bars from being fed to your projector's 16:9 imaging chip and instead gives it a stretched image that fills the chip. This uses 100% of the imaging chip's pixels. It does not miss any of them with picture elements.
Now the anamorphic lens stretches it out horizontally to fill the sides. If the program is a 16:9 or 4:3 program, you continue to press the "Zoom" button through "Full" to "16:9" and the image will give you an unstreched 16:9, or 4:3 image.

In this configuration, the only change you have to make is to press the Zoom button, depending on whether you are watching a Scope movie or a standard 16:9, or 4:3.
I was correct, as are you. The difference is I was responding to a user who does not have an anamorphic lens or lens memory but does have a 2.35 screen. In this case the user is using the 21x9 mode to shrink the 16x9 content into the 16x9 area of a zoomed 2.35 screen, i.e. a 12.5% trim all around for both pillar box and letterbox. I have tried it both ways, with and without a lens, and with and without using the 203 for scaling. The 21x9 mode is flexible enough to handle a lot of configurations.
post #264 of 404 Old 03-12-2019, 01:47 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
No it dont have memory. So i CANT just save it so it fits for 16 9
When i watch 21 9 movies on My screen. Will it give me better picture just leave it on 16 9 wide auto in the oppo? Or does it matter at All. If you understand My question. It os most IMPORTANT to me that the 21 9 picture looks RIGHT and best. Because i am unsure if i zoom maybe in a way twice now, in My pj and on oppo.
It sounds like you are using zoom method for Constant Image Height with a 2.35 screen, but since you do not have lens memory it is actually tedious to zoom back down, so you are using the Oppo to deliver the 16x9 image. That is indeed a viable option, and the zoom button will let you toggle between those. That is working for you, or not?

Quote:
I mean should i go normal on My projector insteed of 2 35 zoom and then zoom it out so it fits wide. If i want to use the 21 9 cropped funktion on oppo Will it then fit the right way, and AGAIN is that more correct than the way i do it now? Please help me out 🙂 the reason i ask is because i zoom twice now i think, in My pj and My oppo? Or AM I wrong?
for a 21x9 movie you should have configured the projector to fill the screen and there will be projected black bars that go above the top and below the bottom, which should be essentially invisible. That is the best and only option without an external lens. The Oppo should not be altering/squeezing/stretching the content in this case, but sending the original source out. Frankly, the projector should not be altering it either. In this case you are optimizing for 2.35 and you have a scaler solution to view 16x9 by shrinking it down.

Quote:
And why Will it be better than using the OPPO if i could switch between formats in My pj. Danni
If you had the option of lens memory you could get better resolution on a 16x9 image by reconfiguring the zoom/shift/focus to the 16x9 area of the screen. With lens memory you are physically shrinking the projected image instead of digitally shrinking it.
post #265 of 404 Old 03-12-2019, 01:55 PM

Quote:
I was correct, as are you. The difference is I was responding to a user who does not have an anamorphic lens or lens memory but does have a 2.35 screen. In this case the user is using the 21x9 mode to shrink the 16x9 content into the 16x9 area of a zoomed 2.35 screen, i.e. a 12.5% trim all around for both pillar box and letterbox. I have tried it both ways, with and without a lens, and with and without using the 203 for scaling. The 21x9 mode is flexible enough to handle a lot of configurations.
Hi Scott,

Ok, sorry for the misunderstanding. With the anamorphic lens, the Oppo makes is so easy to switch from 2:35 to 16:9,4:3, it is a really simple solution, once you get it setup. It was difficult to setup, because the JVC choked on a range of Oppo settings until the folks at Oppo gave me a basic set that the projector was happy with and then the magic happened.
post #266 of 404 Old 03-14-2019, 04:02 PM

Yep it works perfect with 16 9 content and 21 9. They both fit as They should on My screen. But another Thing, what if i dont care about 16 9 and only want the 21 9 picture that fits My 2 35 screen. Will it make a different if i go 16 9 wide auto in the OPPO or is the 21 9 mode a better choice for overall quality?
post #267 of 404 Old 03-14-2019, 06:15 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Yep it works perfect with 16 9 content and 21 9. They both fit as They should on My screen. But another Thing, what if i dont care about 16 9 and only want the 21 9 picture that fits My 2 35 screen. Will it make a different if i go 16 9 wide auto in the OPPO or is the 21 9 mode a better choice for overall quality?
I believe 21x9 is correct if you want the disc menus to fit on the screen.
post #268 of 404 Old 03-19-2019, 09:05 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Oppo just asked me to go into setup and do the following:
Go to Setup Menu > Video Output Setup and change Color Space to YCbCr 4:2:2 and Color Depth to 10-bit. Then change Custom Resolution to UHD 24Hz and Output Resolution to Custom.
After doing the the JVC 790 displayed the picture directly from the Oppo.

So, I went back and re-set each spec to auto, one at a time. When I got to Color Space, the Projector went Black and wouldn’t come back. So I had to go back to the Denon to see it again and reset the Color Space as instructed and then go back to the direct feed from the Oppo to the JVC and finish putting the rest of the settings to auto. There were no other problems and everything seems to be ok. I don’t know what will happen if an auto setting shifts to something that it is running now?
Hi. I just wanted to thank you for your post. It sounds like I have a similar setup with a fixed lens, but with the Sony VPL-VW665ES. The projector and the Oppo could each make the adjustments needed but only with 1080p material, but those options would not work with 4K blurays. After changing the setting above and switching to Custom UHD, it now works for the Oppo just as you mention.
post #269 of 404 Old 03-20-2019, 12:58 AM

Glad to hear that 🙂 do you use limited or full in your projector under dynamic range? I know that is another subject 🙂

So do you use cropped 21 9 also?
post #270 of 404 Old 03-20-2019, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnovox View Post
Hi. I just wanted to thank you for your post. It sounds like I have a similar setup with a fixed lens, but with the Sony VPL-VW665ES. The projector and the Oppo could each make the adjustments needed but only with 1080p material, but those options would not work with 4K blurays. After changing the setting above and switching to Custom UHD, it now works for the Oppo just as you mention.
Glad it worked for you too.

Now I just have to switch with the Oppo Magnifying Glass "Zoom" button, to go from 2:35 to 16:9/4:3. It is a great solution!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply 2.35:1 Constant Image Height Chat

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page