Please help choose new Projector for 2.35 to 1 theatre
Well time has run out on my Panasonic PT-AE3000EU A blue or red colored line runs down the left side screen when I watch movies now. Here lies my issue. My dedicated movie theatre a 7.1.4 Dolby Atmos setup with 4 chairs running across at approximately 11 feet away from a Carada screen. Here are the rest of the specs of my set up
1. Screen is an anamorphic ratio 2.35 to 1 .
2. Screen is 112 inches wide by 48 inches high approx. 122 inch diagonal size with a 3.5 inch black velvet border surrounding screen
3. Room is only 15 feet deep by 14 feet 4 inches wide
4. Current Panasonic projector can fill screen perfectly, its lens is exactly 14 5/8 inches from back wall with 2 3/8 inches of space for plugging in cables ( Would like 3 inches of space or more if possible). The projector is 12 3/8 inches deep.
5. This in other words, current Panasonic lens throws image at distance of 13 feet 9 3/8 inches from screen or 13.78125 feet away exactly
6. I watch mostly Blue Ray, soon to be 4K movies, Netflix and Prime.
7. For movies I only purchase 2.35 to 1 ratios but will watch streaming movies on Netflix or Prime
8. And my movie theatre is completely dark no ambient light.
Now this is what I am looking help for is some one who can recommend a few options for a new 4K projectors ( older models ok too if I can find it new still) that can do the following
1. Fill my 121 inch screen like my current projector does.
2. Has Lens Memory with at least 3 zoom memories I can store
3. Unit must be black not white
4. Price is important as live in Canada and our dollar fairly week right now and have to convince wife too would like to keep under $3000 USD MRSP if possible.
5.. Must be 4K but I know will probably not be a Native 4 K projector for my budget but would like picture to be close to Native 4 K quality
Not sure if such a beast actually exists as I can not find one and this is why I am asking for your help!!! Stay safe and hope to hear back soon.