Pool table for home use - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 Old 11-09-2018, 03:49 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 17
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Pool table for home use

I'm considering to buy a pool table for my apartments...but still can't choose. What would you recommend? My husband said that we should try Brunswick Danbury. But we're the novice... I doubt which size it should be. Any thoughts? Help, please!
Sue Gros is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 6 Old 11-09-2018, 07:41 PM
Advanced Member
 
shelly40's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Ft. Lauderdale
Posts: 770
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
Liked: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue Gros View Post
I'm considering to buy a pool table for my apartments...but still can't choose. What would you recommend? My husband said that we should try Brunswick Danbury. But we're the novice... I doubt which size it should be. Any thoughts? Help, please!
First thing would be the size of the room it is going to be in....
A full size table needs a pretty big room....

The minimum recommended room size for a 4 1/2 by 9 foot table is about 14' x 18'
shelly40 is offline  
post #3 of 6 Old 11-18-2018, 03:59 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 255
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
Liked: 88
Olhausen, Golden West or Diamond. Those three are all considered to be very high quality.
weboperations is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 6 Old 01-27-2019, 12:16 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 17
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by weboperations View Post
Olhausen, Golden West or Diamond. Those three are all considered to be very high quality.
Thank you!
Sue Gros is offline  
post #5 of 6 Old 01-27-2019, 12:20 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 17
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by shelly40 View Post
First thing would be the size of the room it is going to be in....
A full size table needs a pretty big room....

The minimum recommended room size for a 4 1/2 by 9 foot table is about 14' x 18'
Thanks for an important note. Our game room is about 17' x 13'. I think we need to consider 8 foot table instead...
Sue Gros is offline  
post #6 of 6 Old 07-28-2019, 03:52 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 6
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
7Ft Pool Table Model BLUE SEA is an excellent solid pool table for a home format.
Mike91 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Game Room Equipment & Accessories

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off