Amazon 4k UHD 3 discs for $49.99 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By esappy

post #1 of 5 Old 10-14-2017, 11:06 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 302 Post(s)
Liked: 283
Amazon 4k UHD 3 discs for $49.99

Ran across this at another website. 3 UHD 4k discs for $49.99. That comes out to be approx. $16.66 per disc. Looks like the promotion is good through December 31st. The selection is pretty good as well. Not a bad way to add to your 4k UHD collection.

https://www.amazon.com/b/ref=gbps_im...CKM6G8MB38JN18

Edit: as a reminder, be sure to read the fine print at the bottom to know what the limitations are.
They_call_me_Roto likes this.

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

Last edited by esappy; 10-14-2017 at 11:09 AM. Reason: Adding a reminder
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 10-14-2017, 11:12 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Liked: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by esappy View Post
Ran across this at another website. 3 UHD 4k discs for $49.99. That comes out to be approx. $16.66 per disc. Looks like the promotion is good through December 31st. The selection is pretty good as well. Not a bad way to add to your 4k UHD collection.

https://www.amazon.com/b/ref=gbps_im...CKM6G8MB38JN18

Edit: as a reminder, be sure to read the fine print at the bottom to know what the limitations are.
Thanks for the Heads up...Yet, no new titles...
post #3 of 5 Old 10-14-2017, 11:12 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 351 Post(s)
Liked: 255
Wow, good find!!! I am converting my entertainment system to 4K and this is a great way to add several titles to my collection at a good price. Thanks for posting this!

Packing a lot of sound into a small room.
268 square feet/2144 cubic feet
7.2 surround sound.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old 10-14-2017, 11:18 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreambo View Post
Thanks for the Heads up...Yet, no new titles...
A little disappointing yes, but for the price, I guess it's to be expected. There might be some better deals as we get closer to Christmas but this isn't a bad start. I have been waiting for Pacific Rim to come down in price for a long time now (used to be $32 at best buy as I never seemed to catch it on sale). It finally came down to about $25 recently and almost bought it. Glad I waited!

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato
post #5 of 5 Old 10-14-2017, 11:29 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by They_call_me_Roto View Post
Wow, good find!!! I am converting my entertainment system to 4K and this is a great way to add several titles to my collection at a good price. Thanks for posting this!
Thanks!

I too am converting over to 4K, but I am doing it kinda backwards. I moved up to Atmos already and as you could guess, several movie studios decided that for you to get Atmos, you have to get the 4K version even though regular Bluray handles Atmos just fine. Kind of a Jerk move in my opinion, but since a 4K display upgrade is in my near future anyway, I figured it wasn't that big of a deal for me. It is for some of my friends though. I'm just glad that my Sony X800 UHD player will downconvert 4K to my Epson projectors native 1080p display but still passes Atmos in all it glory. Now I just need a native 4K projector to come down in price a little more so I can afford it!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Great Found Deals

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page