Monoprice Mega Sale on TV Wall Mounts - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 2Likes
  • 1 Post By imagic
  • 1 Post By imagic

post #1 of 7 Old 04-26-2019, 05:59 AM - Thread Starter
Mark Henninger

Mentioned: 429 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9056 Post(s)
Liked: 15957
Monoprice Mega Sale on TV Wall Mounts

Often, the best way to install it TVs to mounted on the wall. And for that, you need an appropriate wall mount bracket. Things to consider are the size and the weight of your TV, as well as whether you need an articulating mount, something that can bring the TV forward, allowed to rotate, or just a basic bracket that will hold onto the wall.

While some wall mount brackets cost a lot, Monoprice offers a wide variety of affordable solutions. And currently, Monoprice is offering discounts on a sizable variety of wall mount brackets. Some of the more basic models are only 10% off, however many advanced articulated mounts and heavy-duty basic models are anywhere between 30% and 55% off in this sale.

A notable highlight is the Monoprice Full-Motion Articulating TV Wall Mount Bracket (Product # 9381) – For TVs 42” to 63” (Max Weight 200lbs). It normally sells for 109.99, but is currently on sale for $49.99, a 55% savings. This VESA-compatible mount offers an extension range between 4 inches and 31 inches.

An even larger TV may be accommodated by going with the Monoprice Full-Motion Articulating TV Wall Mount Bracket (Product # 9381) – For TVs 37” to 70” (Max Weight 132 lbs). The sale price here is only $38.21, 40% off the $61.59 selling price. This wall mount bracket offers an extension range of 3.7 inches to 18.7 inches and is VESA-compatible.

If you don’t need any articulation, but you want to hang a large and heavy TV, check out the Monoprice Titan Series Tilt TV Wall Mount Bracket For TVs 37in to 70in, Max Weight 165lbs with VESA compatibility up to 750mm x 450mm. It costs only $19.99, thanks to a 46% discount from the regular $36.99 selling price.

One of the most expensive type of wall mounts, for one of the most difficult installation situations, is an articulating pull down fireplace TV wall mount. Sticking a TV over fireplace is less than ideal, but in many living rooms the fireplace is the focus and is the most logical place to put a TV.

But you don’t want to get a neck ache by constantly having to look up, so an articulated mount that drops the TV to the right height is the solution. With this sale, you can solve that problem for only $99.99 using the Monoprice Above Fireplace Pull-Down Full-Motion Articulating TV Wall Mount Bracket For TVs 55″ to 100″ (Max Weight 154lbs). It’s discounted 33% from the normal selling price of $149.99.

This sale runs through Sunday, April 28, 2019.There’s plenty more to check out in this TV wall mount brackets sale, just follow this link.

We are committed to finding, researching, and recommending the best products. We earn commissions from purchases you make using the retail links in our product reviews. Learn more about how this works here.
whipit likes this.

Mark Henninger
Editor, AVS Forum

Last edited by imagic; 04-26-2019 at 06:35 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 04-27-2019, 12:24 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 427 Post(s)
Liked: 198
This doesn't feel "found". Maybe there should be an "Aggregated Sponsored Deals" section? Maybe I'm breaking a rule by saying this (there's no posting rules sticky for this sub-forum), but mounts are so commoditized at this point that none of these examples feel like particularly great deals compared to anything other than their quoted MSRP (like buy-one-get-three-free suits from Jos A Bank).

BenQ TK800 | Silver Ticket 106" 16:9 1.0 Grey | Marantz SR6011 | B&W P6 | B&W CDMC SE | Sonance .5 THX SUR | MCM In-Ceiling Atmos | Ascendant Avalanche 12" in 6 ft^3 @ 18Hz w/ BASH 500w Plate Amp | Sony X800 | NVidia Shield TV Pro | XBox One 500gb | Nintendo Switch | Harmony Smart Control | SmartThings Hub | Google Home | AT&T Fiber 300 | YouTube TV | Netflix | HBO Now | Spotify
post #3 of 7 Old 04-27-2019, 01:45 AM - Thread Starter
Mark Henninger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Hopkins View Post
This doesn't feel "found". Maybe there should be an "Aggregated Sponsored Deals" section? Maybe I'm breaking a rule by saying this (there's no posting rules sticky for this sub-forum), but mounts are so commoditized at this point that none of these examples feel like particularly great deals compared to anything other than their quoted MSRP (like buy-one-get-three-free suits from Jos A Bank).
Eh, it's a sale. Nothing more to it.

This is where deals go, no new section will be created. So, out of necessity, to share a deal, it has to go here because price talk is not allowed in the rest of the forum.

Some deals will get you more excited than others, presumably. If you are in the market for a mount, since they are commoditized I'd certainly suggest paying the sale price and not full price.

Cheers.
Radio81 likes this.

Mark Henninger
Editor, AVS Forum

Last edited by imagic; 04-27-2019 at 09:59 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 Old 04-28-2019, 05:17 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Why do they specify max screen size for mounts that don't tilt or move? Wouldn't it be all about weight and whether the bracket would be covered by the TV? Surely it would hold a 100" 50 pound TV as well as a 70" 50 pound set. . .
post #5 of 7 Old 04-28-2019, 05:27 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
Liked: 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by TraderGregg View Post
Why do they specify max screen size for mounts that don't tilt or move? Wouldn't it be all about weight and whether the bracket would be covered by the TV? Surely it would hold a 100" 50 pound TV as well as a 70" 50 pound set. . .

I read a disclaimer there that stated that it can use larger than recommended tv's.

edit: I wouldn't worry about size so much as vesa mounting and weight capacity.

Last edited by whipit; 04-28-2019 at 05:31 PM.
post #6 of 7 Old 04-28-2019, 05:29 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
Liked: 97
Thanks for the heads up. I bought the 5920 for my 65VT60 which had a 66% discount. I also used the Invisiblehand browser addon which had a instant discount code for another 6 dollars off.
post #7 of 7 Old 04-28-2019, 05:44 PM - Thread Starter
Mark Henninger

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraderGregg View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by whipit View Post
I read a disclaimer there that stated that it can use larger than recommended tv's.

edit: I wouldn't worry about size so much as vesa mounting and weight capacity.
I think that's about the crux of it, the descriptions probably try to match up sizes with weight ranges, but the reality is that it's the weight that matters.

Mark Henninger
Editor, AVS Forum
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Great Found Deals

Tags
Monoprice , tv wall mount bracket , wall mount bracket sale

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page