Fry's Home Theater Speaker Clearance Sale - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By godfatherip

post #1 of 1 Old 07-08-2019, 08:12 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
Liked: 187
Fry's Home Theater Speaker Clearance Sale

Fry's is having a clearance sale on some of their older speaker and sub models. There are some pretty good deals and you can get them shipped unlike many of their best sales. Those close to a Fry's may be able to get an additional 20% off in store using the FunintheSun20 secret word. A few of the items that stood out to me:

Klipsch R-115SW for $399, it received pretty good reviews here on AVSForum and at HTR and has usable output to 18Hz according to Mark's measurements. I got the R-112SW during a Fry's sale and have been very happy with it.

Elac F5 (gen1) towers for $99 each, a very low price for this popular budget tower.

The Jamo S526 5.0 system w/ towers for $149, I don't know much about the quality of these but that's a lot of speaker for the money for anyone on an especially tight budget.
doni01 likes this.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| LG OLED65C8P | Pioneer VSX-LX503 | Def Tech BP9040 + CS9040 + A90 + SR9080 | Klipsch R-112SW |
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Great Found Deals

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page