AVS Forum banner

SI HS-24 MKIII early Black Friday sale w/ contingency

8K views 95 replies 45 participants last post by  femi 
#1 ·
Saw this on Stereo Integrity's Facebook page last night, thought I'd share ;)

Attachments

See less See more
#43 ·
Still mulling this over.... I'm trying to keep things in perspective. I can only buy one of these, but would also need another amp and build an enclosure. For the same amount of money, I could do a pair of B&C 21s. Not to mention how large a 24cu/ft cabinet is.

EDIT> I guess I shouldn't forget about the 7 other 18s throughout my house I already have.

#44 ·
Still mulling this over.... I'm trying to keep things in perspective. I can only buy one of these, but would also need another amp and build an enclosure. For the same amount of money, I could do a pair of B&C 21s. Not to mention how large a 24cu/ft cabinet is.

EDIT> I guess I shouldn't forget about the 7 other 18s throughout my house I already have.

Thats the deal breaker for me. WAF comes into play at that point.

#50 ·
Nick said he is willing to drive up to 10 hours if I'm not mistaken. That doesn't mean you have to be within 10 hours of him. If you live further than 10 hours, find a meeting place for everyone to make the transaction. Meet up at a restaurant and have a meal while you do business. It really depends on how far the customer is willing to drive as well.

#66 ·
You should try to hear them first if someone has them in your area... I may know someone who does if you want a demo :D Seriously, let me know if you wanted to stop by sometime

Reactions: Dyter19@gmail.com
#71 ·
which is better dual 2 ohms or dual 1 ohms?

Thanks
Femi

#74 ·
He is willing to drive up to 8 hours to a pickup location. Find some other people that want to buy in your general area and meet up at a central point to make the transaction. the buyer can drive for as many hours as they want, Nick will only drive 8 hours. So really, no one is out of range. If you're 16 hours from NC, then meet at the 8 hour point.

#78 ·
Just placed my order!!! Purchased 2 for about $1750 we will now need to have everyone else follows through in the PA/OH region to set up a great meeting location for all. Excited for this to be ready in about a month maybe a bit more. Btw don’t forget the first round I think is from today to Sunday so don’t wait to long or you might miss out! Site says ends November 7th for the moment.

#81 · (Edited)
p
me too, i'm waiting to see if someone gets an order started so I can gauge if i'm close enough to jump in.

I quit being lazy and mapped the drive. texas looks too far for this deal unless i'm missing something.

#82 · (Edited)
Okay, here is an example of how this might/could work:
If two of you in Texas are interested, I'm in Kansas and I'm interested. If each of us bought two HS24's, that would equal...six. We find a place that makes sense to all involved to meet...like Memphis, TN.

Hickory, NC to Memphis, TN is approximately 8hrs, 28min.
My house to Memphis, TN is approximately 8hrs, 13min.
I'm not sure where you two live in TX but Frisco, TX to Memphis, TN, taking toll roads, is approximately 6hrs, 40min.

I'm loving this...it's like an adult story problem :D

#84 ·
Sorry to say I have to be out on this one... Mocked up the boxes and the significant other said she'd tell me EXACTLY where to put them... :)

I need to find an architect that can hide 23 cu ft boxes... :)

so that's 2 less from NE OH... hopefully you guys can work things out with the Western OH, MI, and Western PA folks... I'm bummed out, it's a great deal!

#85 ·
I'd be willing to drive to PA from CT for 2. OH is too far for me though.

A buddy of mine's uncle lives in NC and travels back and forth to CT, I'm trying to see if he'd be willing to pick a pair up for me, but we can't seem to get ahold of him. Pretty sure he's on vacation in Puerto Rico ☹

#90 ·
I do have a build on it. The box was built to fit under my av rack. It was at the time 3 feet behind my seat. Unfortunately we bought a new house just as I was about to order my amplifier, so i suspended that purchase as i knew it was going to be a while before i was going to be able to use it at the new house. So Although i built a nice box i still have not heard what it sounds like. It is a bit hard having 2 monsters sitting on the shelf. I would like to get 2 more but don't think it would pass the finance committee. Also i don't want all 4 to be out of warranty before i can fire them up. Hopefully by this time next year i can start my theater build and get them in to place.

#96 ·
Hi, did anyone received their Black Friday order or any info?

Thanks,
Femi

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.