AVS Forum banner

SI HS-24 MKIII early Black Friday sale w/ contingency

8K views 95 replies 45 participants last post by  femi 
#1 ·
Saw this on Stereo Integrity's Facebook page last night, thought I'd share ;)

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
This is going to be nearly impossible to pull off. Those that are in the market for these are spread out all over creation.
I would likely take one, but I am near Pittsburgh, PA.

#21 ·
I’m in Dayton, Ohio and would be interested in 2-4

#28 ·
@Jk7.2 and @mcallister

I think I’m nuts but for potentially under 900, I’m interested in 2/3...

If the deal was sweet enough, I could be talked into making the drive to Nicks shop to save him the cost...

Now we’re talkin. Between us 3 guys, all close enough, that’s 10 24’s. I’m sure that’s a worthwhile trip for Nick. He said he would drive up to 10 hours, and we could all meet him somewhere. I can drive down to Ohio, so somewhere between you two I’m thinkin.
As for the deal being sweet enough, let’s hope on that. Enough 24’s sounds like a lot.

#26 ·
Ok, I'll bite....

I'm kind of interested in this as well. I only have the funds to grab one of these... would it be worth it to have a single 24"? Or are these better in pairs or more?

And the difficult question.... for $850-$900 you can pick up a 24", or a pair of LaVoce 21s. What are your thoughts on that comparison?

Consider me a Pittsburgh guy, but I can easily get to Buffalo, NY to meet the Canadians from Toronto.

#27 ·
I'm kind of interested in this as well. I only have the funds to grab one of these... would it be worth it to have a single 24"?
Yes
Or are these better in pairs or more?
Yes :D
And the difficult question.... for $850-$900 you can pick up a 24", or a pair of LaVoce 21s. What are your thoughts on that comparison?
Sorry, can’t help you there. I’m still running tiny, insignificant 18’s.

Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#29 ·
I’m still on the fence, but not sure I want to pass up this deal. I’m also considering 4-21”’s with GSG MBM cabs.

I’m no cabinet builder so I’m worried the 24” would just sit in boxes for years :eek:

#30 ·
I'm in Atlanta and i'm interested in 2 as well :D

Femi

Reactions: dltnjarrel
#32 ·
Where are you at?

#34 ·
Near ATL. Man I really would love 2 more for a total of 4, but I made a promise (after breaking it twice) to pay down the cc:( How long does the offer stand?

#41 ·
Near ATL. Man I really would love 2 more for a total of 4, but I made a promise (after breaking it twice) to pay down the cc:( How long does the offer stand?
3rd times a charm

If you wanted to build a ported enclosure for one of these, how big would you need to go?
Depends on tune you want, I would think not much smaller than 17cuft

#35 ·
I am also somewhat interested and also live in Dayton Oh....

I would need to see if I have enough room for their enclosure before I say I am in, probably do 2 if it would work space wise.

Their shs-24 is another grand (msrp) however according to specs on website +5cu ft smaller enclosure, states 3cu ft sealed or ported vs 8-12 cu ft sealed or 16-20 c8 ft ported for the HS-24. I am more looking for SQ not HT sound

#36 · (Edited)
Their shs-24 is another grand (msrp) however according to specs on website +5cu ft smaller enclosure, states 3cu ft sealed or ported vs 8-12 cu ft sealed or 16-20 c8 ft ported for the HS-24. I am more looking for SQ not HT sound

Shs is unlikely to come back.
There is an even crazier ferrite version now, Nick has a video talking about it on facebook. Very limited production and $3000.
Chris

#40 ·
Mine are roughly 24cuft

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.