Atmos off one wall...and on a Budget? - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 12-01-2019, 12:00 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Atmos off one wall...and on a Budget?

Gang, I've got a wall that's coming down (per pic). A TV and new fireplace will go in, with sound.

It's a blank slate, and I just realized my chance to furnish audio is now, during sale time. I'd like as close to Atmos as I can get.

For funsies I just bought the Sonance 6" in-ceiling for this wall. If crazy, I'll return. Otherwise I though about mounting a couple low and a couple high on the wall. I have a powered ceiling fan I'm standing under (a match with the one in the pic) that might be a potential spot for a speaker, though the ceiling is really slanted.

Subwoofer can go in cabinet (or in front of cabinet) on left side...when the wall is re-done I expect there will be low cabinets, shelves and speakers above, on either side of the TV and fireplace (which will be centered on the wall). I don't want a wireless subwoofer, but seems most soundbars include?

Anyhoo...if any advice for setup and/or product (and better yet, ones on sale)...please advise. Thank you!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4607.PNG
Views:	23
Size:	4.12 MB
ID:	2648106  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Great Found Deals

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page