LG Oled 65" C8 $ 1,299 Brandsmart USA - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By Tims1

post #1 of 2 Old 12-02-2019, 08:55 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 3
Duplicate Post - Sorry

Duplicate post - Sorry.

I just bought the LG 65" C8 Oled from Brandsmart USA for $1,299 plus $99 for shipping. It's a clearance price as of today, while supplies last. I checked LG's website and they are an authorized delaer.
I have been going back and forth on C9 vs Samsung Q90R, but this C8 price is hundreds lower. Good luck. Price good as 10:45am eastern.

I cant list the link as my posts are to low. Go to brandsmartusa and find the tv section.
Let me know if you bought one.

Tim.
ray0414 likes this.

Last edited by Tims1; 12-02-2019 at 09:38 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 12-02-2019, 07:39 PM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
Liked: 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tims1 View Post
Duplicate post - Sorry.

I just bought the LG 65" C8 Oled from Brandsmart USA for $1,299 plus $99 for shipping. It's a clearance price as of today, while supplies last. I checked LG's website and they are an authorized delaer.
I have been going back and forth on C9 vs Samsung Q90R, but this C8 price is hundreds lower. Good luck. Price good as 10:45am eastern.

I cant list the link as my posts are to low. Go to brandsmartusa and find the tv section.
Let me know if you bought one.

Tim.
Their prices only mirror everyone else's on the 85" screens from Samsung and Sony. Nothing special here.

😎It's just life, dude. We are all gonna die sometime--Might as well try and have a kickass time while we're still here.😜
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Great Found Deals

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page