DVDO iScan Micro - 4K Scaler - Page 2 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 1Likes

post #31 of 32 Old 05-15-2020, 06:06 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipca204 View Post
Now only $9.99!!
Thanks for the heads up on the price drop. Bought three of them, and the first two arrived today. The first micro is connected to a HDMI input on an Onkyo TX-RZ630, being fed by a Liva micro x86 1080P Kodi media player, and going to an LG OLED65B7A television. The increase in picture quality for the 480P content I watched tonight is significant, it's exactly what I was hoping. I guess the scaler/up-conversion on the LG OLED is pretty weak.

I have a couple series (DS9, Voyager) that are not available on blu yet that I used the dvd's as the source, and have been going through DS9 since the lock downs began (on season 4). Already viewed the voyager series a year or so ago..there's a good chance I will watch Voyager again using the micro inline, it may be my favorite Star Trek series.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 32 Old 05-18-2020, 10:35 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 418 Post(s)
Liked: 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmck407 View Post
Thanks for the heads up on the price drop. Bought three of them, and the first two arrived today. The first micro is connected to a HDMI input on an Onkyo TX-RZ630, being fed by a Liva micro x86 1080P Kodi media player, and going to an LG OLED65B7A television. The increase in picture quality for the 480P content I watched tonight is significant, it's exactly what I was hoping. I guess the scaler/up-conversion on the LG OLED is pretty weak.

I have a couple series (DS9, Voyager) that are not available on blu yet that I used the dvd's as the source, and have been going through DS9 since the lock downs began (on season 4). Already viewed the voyager series a year or so ago..there's a good chance I will watch Voyager again using the micro inline, it may be my favorite Star Trek series.
Honestly, to ME, these things were were the $14.99. I can even tell the difference on my 70" vizio but it is not as apparent as it is on the projector at 126". Mine is basically used for directv and tivo..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Great Found Deals

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page