Save $100 on SVS PB-2000 Subwoofers - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By Kingchip161

post #1 of 8 Old 03-26-2020, 05:14 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 53
Save $100 on SVS PB-2000 Subwoofers

The title here is self-explanatory. From now through the end of April—or until SBS runs out of inventory—You can save $100 when you purchase an SVS PB-2000 subwoofer. These are brand-new subwoofers that come with the company's five-year unconditional warranty, as well as free shipping and returns. With the discount, the Black Ash model—the only finish available—is $699.99 (was $799.99)

The PB-2000 is one of SVS all-time top selling subwoofers because it is the right combination of price, size, amd performance. It really hits the sweet spot for many applications.

With the SVS PB-2000 you get a subwoofer that Features a 12 inch driver powered by 500 W RMS amplifier (1100 W peak). Frequency response is accurately listed as 17 Hz - 260 Hz +/-3 dB, which is very impressive for a subwoofer at this price point.

Get the powerful and capable subwoofer you been dreaming of with this deal on the SVS PB-2000 ported subwoofer.

BUY NOW

----------

We are committed to finding, researching, and recommending the best products. We earn commissions from purchases you make using the retail links in our product reviews. Learn more about how this works here.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 03-26-2020, 09:12 PM

Quoted: 147 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Great deal on a great sub!!!! I had a PC-2000 and loved it.
post #3 of 8 Old 03-27-2020, 08:34 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 226 Post(s)
Liked: 82
They must be discontinuing this model. It's no longer listed on their website. I could only find it using the BUY NOW link above.

Edit: Just saw the HUGE banner on the home page advertising this sale. Don't know how I missed that lol.

Last edited by K_Thompson; 03-27-2020 at 08:40 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 Old 03-27-2020, 08:37 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
Liked: 142
I wish the SVS Subs weren't priced with the return shipping already included. They may be great subs but they are rapists in what they are charging for them. At least allow a check-out option of waiving the home trial with return shipping and knock off about $400.
post #5 of 8 Old 03-27-2020, 09:17 AM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by K_Thompson View Post
They must be discontinuing this model. It's no longer listed on their website. I could only find it using the BUY NOW link above.

Edit: Just saw the HUGE banner on the home page advertising this sale. Don't know how I missed that lol.
Yes, the 2000 series is being replaced by the 2000 Pro series
post #6 of 8 Old 03-31-2020, 11:33 PM

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingchip161 View Post
Hi Kingchip161,

I still have the PC 2000 & am loving it. It's a little big for my room hence had to go for wall mounting fronts owing to its size (14 ft Length X 11 Ft height & width). Just curious what influenced you to upgrade. I was interested in the SB 3000 since in the future I would downsize. Since my preference is 50:50 for music & movies, I was apprehensive whether the SB 3000 would give me a similar low end grunt for movies which the PC 2000 effortlessly does & for music too it does a decent job.

Other than the size issue, I don't see any other reason to change the subwoofer since I don't tinker with the settings once it is set. So a mobile app does not matter for me although I have heard a lot of good things about the app.

Regards

Last edited by nitkan; 04-01-2020 at 12:17 AM.
post #7 of 8 Old 04-01-2020, 08:52 PM

Quoted: 147 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitkan View Post
Quote:
Hi Kingchip161,

I still have the PC 2000 & am loving it. It's a little big for my room hence had to go for wall mounting fronts owing to its size (14 ft Length X 11 Ft height & width). Just curious what influenced you to upgrade. I was interested in the SB 3000 since in the future I would downsize. Since my preference is 50:50 for music & movies, I was apprehensive whether the SB 3000 would give me a similar low end grunt for movies which the PC 2000 effortlessly does & for music too it does a decent job.

Other than the size issue, I don't see any other reason to change the subwoofer since I don't tinker with the settings once it is set. So a mobile app does not matter for me although I have heard a lot of good things about the app.

Regards
I was actually looking to add a second PC-2000 but then came across a good deal on a pair of PSA subs for sale here on the forum so I bought them and gave the PC-2000 to my dad. The change had nothing to do with any kind of lacking from the PC-2000 it's a fantastic sub and if your room is closed off from the rest of your house I'm sure it kills that room 🙂
nitkan likes this.
post #8 of 8 Old 04-01-2020, 11:14 PM

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Quote:
I was actually looking to add a second PC-2000 but then came across a good deal on a pair of PSA subs for sale here on the forum so I bought them and gave the PC-2000 to my dad. The change had nothing to do with any kind of lacking from the PC-2000 it's a fantastic sub and if your room is closed off from the rest of your house I'm sure it kills that room 🙂
Thanks a lot for your reply. My room is closed from the rest of the house & yes you nailed it right, it literally shakes everything in the room for movies & for music it is a gentle giant.

Regards.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Great Found Deals

Tags
subwoofer , svs pb-2000

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page