Sennheiser Ambeo at Neiman-Marcus (yes lol) 25% off - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 6 Old 04-28-2020, 07:19 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Sennheiser Ambeo at Neiman-Marcus (yes lol) 25% off

I don't know for how long, but I'm in the middle of building a new system for the family room and Googled the Ambeo for grins and the N-M sale showed up. Was looking at the GoldenEar XL and this ends up being $100 more (yet still way more than authorized to spend by the missus, but, y'know...), so I pulled the trigger.

neimanmarcus.com/p/sennheiser-ambeo-soundbar-prod224061048?childItemId=NMHCMJU_
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 04-30-2020, 09:25 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4KNewby View Post
I don't know for how long, but I'm in the middle of building a new system for the family room and Googled the Ambeo for grins and the N-M sale showed up. Was looking at the GoldenEar XL and this ends up being $100 more (yet still way more than authorized to spend by the missus, but, y'know...), so I pulled the trigger.

neimanmarcus.com/p/sennheiser-ambeo-soundbar-prod224061048?childItemId=NMHCMJU_
I saw this yesterday...I actually picked one up a few weeks ago and got 15% for signing up for the newsletter and a $600.00 gift card lol...then they changed to 30% off and no 15%. I called back and negotiated with them...I was able to get an adjustment to my order which refunded me $624.00 to my credit card. Now, I don't have to wait six to eight weeks for a $600.00 gift card. All said and done I paid $1500.96 plus tax = $1648. I talked them into giving me 10% on top of the 30% and they got the gift card back lol...Waiting on the mount for my 65A9G, can't wait to get it all up and going. Have you got your up yet???

To add one more layer, the product is no longer available...Sold Out.
post #3 of 6 Old 04-30-2020, 09:54 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nissan001 View Post
I saw this yesterday...I actually picked one up a few weeks ago and got 15% for signing up for the newsletter and a $600.00 gift card lol...then they changed to 30% off and no 15%. I called back and negotiated with them...I was able to get an adjustment to my order which refunded me $624.00 to my credit card. Now, I don't have to wait six to eight weeks for a $600.00 gift card. All said and done I paid $1500.96 plus tax = $1648. I talked them into giving me 10% on top of the 30% and they got the gift card back lol...Waiting on the mount for my 65A9G, can't wait to get it all up and going. Have you got your up yet???

I need you when I buy my next car lol

They haven't shipped yet. Ordered the mount from Crutchfield, hope to install everything next week.

But I will try and get the additional 15% for the e-mail sign-up. It wouldn't take both discounts. Thanks for the tip.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 Old 04-30-2020, 10:42 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nissan001 View Post

Thanks for the heads up. After 40 minutes on chat I got them to credit back the 15%, so total cost with tax is $1710.00. Can't get THAT price at Circuit City
post #5 of 6 Old 04-30-2020, 11:52 AM

Discount

Quote:
I need you when I buy my next car lol

They haven't shipped yet. Ordered the mount from Crutchfield, hope to install everything next week.

But I will try and get the additional 15% for the e-mail sign-up. It wouldn't take both discounts. Thanks for the tip.
Yeah, I had to call them and ask for a Supervisor...The problem is they won't supposedly do it on Percentage discounts..They could do it on mine because one was a percentage discount the other was a gift card. When I called back I negotiated to 10% plus the 30%...But, they can do it if you get the right person I am sure...Good luck
post #6 of 6 Old 04-30-2020, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Thanks for the heads up. After 40 minutes on chat I got them to credit back the 15%, so total cost with tax is $1710.00. Can't get THAT price at Circuit City
Saw this after I replied to your other post...good job, Congrats. I got my mount from Crutchfield, I am waiting on my mount for my 65A9G...do it all at once. I will take a look for your posts. Also, if you search, there is an Ambeo thread with other owners on it...I read most of it before I pulled the trigger. Might be able to help you out knowledge wise...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Great Found Deals

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page