Save 36% on Lexicon RV6 7.2.4 Channel AVR - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By Garman

post #1 of 5 Old 05-12-2020, 05:02 AM - Thread Starter
Mark Henninger

Mentioned: 470 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9503 Post(s)
Liked: 16869
Save 36% on Lexicon RV6 7.2.4 Channel AVR

Score significant savings on a top-tier AV receiver from Lexicon with this deal. Normally priced at $3900, this 7.2.4 channel AVR is IMAX Enhanced with support for Dolby Atmos and DTS technologies. Furthermore, it offers Logic 7 Immersion upmixing, so you'll get a full listening experience regardless of how your content is mixed. With this deal the price is $2499, a 36% savings.

This high-end AVR offers a seven channels of amplification and is able to drive all seven channels simultaneously with 90 W/ch of output into 8 ohms. When powering just two channels, the amplifiers are able to output 185 W of power. Both ratings are with 0.2% distortion. A peak power usage rating of 1.5 kW demonstrates the difference between this powerful AV receiver versus the competition... It can actually draw enough power to meet its rating. Dirac Live room correction ensures your system sounds its best in your home.

Feature Highlights
  • Logic7 Immersion natural sound up mixer
  • Dolby Atmos & DTS:X 7.1.4 decoding
  • IMAX Enhanced
  • DTS Virtual:X
  • Dolby Vision compatible
  • 4K (UHD) HDMI2.0a with HDCP2.2
  • 7 HDMI inputs, 3 HDMI outputs, ARC compatible
  • Dirac Live ® for Lexicon room correction
  • Spotify ® Connect enabled
  • Cirrus CS42528 audiophile DAC
  • Class A/B power amplification
  • Ethernet, RS232 and IR control
  • Lexicon AV control app

BUY NOW

----------

We are committed to finding, researching, and recommending the best products. We earn commissions from purchases you make using the retail links in our product reviews. Learn more about how this works here.

Mark Henninger
Editor, AVS Forum

Last edited by imagic; 05-12-2020 at 05:05 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 05-12-2020, 09:52 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Liked: 38
"A peak power usage rating of 1.5 kW demonstrates the difference between this powerful AV receiver versus the competition… It can actually draw enough power to meet its rating."
When it comes to Amps, this is the first thing I look at, if the Yamaha, Denon, Marantz... or what have you says "9.2 channel AV Receiver with 125W per channel" , and the total power consumption is 710 Watts, you know it's not true!!!
post #3 of 5 Old 05-12-2020, 10:48 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 18
I know it has Dirac Live and a nice amp section but $2500 for a receiver that doesn't have HDMI 2.0b with any sort of HDR support? Seems too steep to me.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old 05-12-2020, 10:57 AM - Thread Starter
Mark Henninger

Mentioned: 470 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9503 Post(s)
Liked: 16869
Quote:
Originally Posted by colemad5 View Post
I know it has Dirac Live and a nice amp section but $2500 for a receiver that doesn't have HDMI 2.0b with any sort of HDR support? Seems too steep to me.
HDMI 2.0a supports HDR, 2.0b just adds HLG. The product description even specifically refers to Dolby Vision compatibility.

Mark Henninger
Editor, AVS Forum
post #5 of 5 Old 05-12-2020, 05:32 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Quoted: 2075 Post(s)
Liked: 998
Quote:
Originally Posted by imagic View Post
Score significant savings on a top-tier AV receiver from Lexicon with this deal. Normally priced at $3900, this 7.2.4 channel AVR is IMAX Enhanced with support for Dolby Atmos and DTS technologies. Furthermore, it offers Logic 7 Immersion upmixing, so you'll get a full listening experience regardless of how your content is mixed. With this deal the price is $2499, a 36% savings.

This high-end AVR offers a seven channels of amplification and is able to drive all seven channels simultaneously with 90 W/ch of output into 8 ohms. When powering just two channels, the amplifiers are able to output 185 W of power. Both ratings are with 0.2% distortion. A peak power usage rating of 1.5 kW demonstrates the difference between this powerful AV receiver versus the competition... It can actually draw enough power to meet its rating. Dirac Live room correction ensures your system sounds its best in your home.

Feature Highlights
  • Logic7 Immersion natural sound up mixer
  • Dolby Atmos & DTS:X 7.1.4 decoding
  • IMAX Enhanced
  • DTS Virtual:X
  • Dolby Vision compatible
  • 4K (UHD) HDMI2.0a with HDCP2.2
  • 7 HDMI inputs, 3 HDMI outputs, ARC compatible
  • Dirac Live ® for Lexicon room correction
  • Spotify ® Connect enabled
  • Cirrus CS42528 audiophile DAC
  • Class A/B power amplification
  • Ethernet, RS232 and IR control
  • Lexicon AV control app

BUY NOW

----------

We are committed to finding, researching, and recommending the best products. We earn commissions from purchases you make using the retail links in our product reviews. Learn more about how this works here.

Interesting, so can boards be upgraded in it, as well? Dolby Vision? I loved my old Lexicon of years back, currently use an Amp with a deceiver and just upgrade the receiver every couple of years. I took the jump into expensive Pre/Pros, only to loose my shorts when it came to upgrade so I switched over the receivers and just keeping a good Amp around.
prerich likes this.

Dynaudio Confidence C2 Platinums (Mocca), Dynaudio Contour 20's (Grey Oak) KEF LS50 (Black), Magnepan 1.7i, Belles VT-01/MB-200s, NAD M10, Hegel, Musical Fidelity and various other good brands.. HT system: Dynaudio SCX Center, Dynaudio In-Walls for Surrounds and Sony VPL-295ES possibly a new Monitor in the future.
Kanso Audio Stand's http://kansoaudiofurniture.com/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Great Found Deals

Tags
dolby atmos , lexicon rv6

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page