Save Big on Speakers & Subs: SVS Memorial Day Outlet Store Blowout! - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 4Likes
  • 1 Post By BrigadierAngus
  • 1 Post By rwheelwright
  • 1 Post By Pagondeh
  • 1 Post By redstang

post #1 of 9 Old 05-19-2020, 05:27 AM - Thread Starter
Mark Henninger

Mentioned: 468 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9485 Post(s)
Liked: 16840
Save Big on Speakers & Subs: SVS Memorial Day Outlet Store Blowout!

It is only a few times each year that SVS offers its lowest outlet store prices. If you’ve been waiting to pick up new speakers or a new subwoofer, the time to act is now. Memorial Day weekend is upon us and SVS is holding a Memorial Day Outlet Store Blowout Sale.

The SVS outlet store is currently packed with speakers and subwoofers to pick. Choose from a wide variety of speakers and subwoofers that come with a five year unconditional warranty as well as a risk-free 45 day in-home trial. You get fast and free shipping, including returns.

Anyone shopping for multiple subwoofers, take note of the following offer from SVS: "As a one-time deal, our customers can also receive an extra 5% off when they go dual with any SVS subwoofers in the outlet store, by using the discount code “GoDual20” when checking out"

These deals will go live at 9:15 AM Eastern standard Time on May 19, 2020. Please note, because these are outlet items, stock is limited. If you see something you like, grab it now.

FOLLOW THIS LINK TO SHOP THE DEALS

---------

Speakers

The SVS outlet is full of speakers options. The stock will fluctuate, but basically you will find SVS Prime speaker models in both Piano Black and Black Ash finishes.  There are also deals available on the Ultra Bookshelf in Black Oak or White Gloss. And if you're interested in something lifestyle oriented, the Prime Wireless speakers are also among the deals.

Subwoofers

Subwoofer shoppers have tons of SVS outlet sealed subwoofer options to choose from in the lead up to Memorial Day weekend 2020. There are plenty of SB-1000 subs available, numerous SB-2000, SB-3000 and many SB-4000 options.... as well as a number of SB16-Ultras. There are also ported subs in the mix. And again, a reminder, inventory will fluctuate since this is the outlet store.

----------

We are committed to finding, researching, and recommending the best products. We earn commissions from purchases you make using the retail links in our product reviews. Learn more about how this works here.

Mark Henninger
Editor, AVS Forum

Last edited by imagic; 05-19-2020 at 05:59 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 05-19-2020, 05:38 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
Liked: 39
I see the sale time now, disregard
imagic likes this.
post #3 of 9 Old 05-19-2020, 05:04 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
Liked: 45
Got myself the Prime Wireless, an SB-1000 and a soundpath cable for the sub. Stuff was selling out fast. Wish there was a sale on the cable. They are relatively expensive for a 3 meter cable.
Blitzdog likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 Old 05-20-2020, 12:34 PM

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 2
The good discounts are only on the items with imperfection...
SimpleTheater likes this.
post #5 of 9 Old 05-20-2020, 01:35 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
Liked: 51
Went ahead and picked up an SB-2000 with a minor blemish. I've been wanting to upgrade from my measly old Energy ESW-8 subwoofer for a while, so hopefully this is a noticeable upgrade despite being sealed. Modern, larger ported subs are way too big for my room and for the "keeper of aesthetics" in the house! Haha.
post #6 of 9 Old 05-20-2020, 07:20 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
Liked: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by teiresias View Post
Went ahead and picked up an SB-2000 with a minor blemish. I've been wanting to upgrade from my measly old Energy ESW-8 subwoofer for a while, so hopefully this is a noticeable upgrade despite being sealed. Modern, larger ported subs are way too big for my room and for the "keeper of aesthetics" in the house! Haha.
That's why I got the SB-1000. I need it to fit under my desk. These speakers are for my PC. A little overkill but...
post #7 of 9 Old 05-22-2020, 11:25 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked: 24
The grills are the one thing I don't like about the SVS subs - that looks like a great alternate use
DVDMike likes this.

Yamaha TSR-7790
Emotiva XPA-2, XPA-5
Panasonic AE8000U
Polk SDA SRS 3.1TL, Polk center & surrounds, Hsu VTF-2 MK5 subs
...and a bunch of other stuff
post #8 of 9 Old 05-22-2020, 12:47 PM

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
Liked: 24
I pick up a SB-4000 with a gash or 2. Is the black ash actual wood veneer? If so what’s the cabinet made of, mdf?

LG 65 B9| Denon 4300h | 7.3.4 | Oppo DDP-203 | klipsch quartets | monolith 200x3 |
JVC I-DLA | 130” screen | Denon 6300 | klipschorn | bi-amped Decware Rachel + adcom 555II | Klipsch 15” sub, definitive 16” sun, klipsc 10” sub | forte center | 7.3.4
Vizio 65 p | denon 3500 | klipsch Cornwall, forte center | monolith 3 x 200 amp | 5.1.2
post #9 of 9 Old 05-22-2020, 05:47 PM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 11
I decided to go bookshelves all the way around in my theater build. Most of them won’t be seen so if they have some minor scuffs and scrapes it won’t matter. A 40% discount saved me a truckload! Thanks SVS!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Great Found Deals

Tags
speakers , Subwoofers , Svs

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page