World Wide Stereo Memorial Day Sale - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By taxman48

post #1 of 6 Old 05-21-2020, 02:50 PM - Thread Starter
Mark Henninger

Mentioned: 468 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9485 Post(s)
Liked: 16840
World Wide Stereo Memorial Day Sale

World Wide Stereo is a regional retailer with actual presence, and provides fulfillment on Amazon for a number of premium brands. The retailer's product selection ncompasses many of the best audio and AV brands. Take a look at the deals they have posted this Memorial Day weekend.

If anything catches your fancy, click here and use the code MEMDAY at checkout to get the final, bottom-line price. Some items in the list are already on sale and the discount is applied in addition to that sale price, other items are retail, but will have a discounted price once the code is applied.

In case you’re wondering what you’ll find on the other side of that click, you’ll see deals on headphones including Bowers & Wilkins PX at $229. Looking for fancier headphones, you’ll can apply the code to a pair of Audeze LCD2 closed-back cans.

There are Dynaudio XEO 2 wireless speakers at half price, a variety of turntable to choose from, speaker stands, bookshelf speakers, earbuds, wireless speakers, and more headphones. Too much to list, so just take a look and see if something you are waiting to score at a discount is included in this special.

SHOP NOW

----------

We are committed to finding, researching, and recommending the best products. We earn commissions from purchases you make using the retail links in our product reviews. Learn more about how this works here.

Mark Henninger
Editor, AVS Forum

Last edited by imagic; 05-22-2020 at 05:24 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 05-25-2020, 01:10 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 458 Post(s)
Liked: 410
Mark:

There is nothing "Happy" about Memorial Day. It is a day that we honor the men and women who died while serving in the U.S. military. Lets pause and remember those who gave their lives in service to use all. Don't worry about whats on sale like Audio and Video brands or Mattresses. AVS should not accept adds that sell anything on this date. Please do not delete this post.

A veteran.
imagic likes this.

post #3 of 6 Old 05-25-2020, 01:40 PM - Thread Starter
Mark Henninger

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxman48 View Post
Mark:

There is nothing "Happy" about Memorial Day. It is a day that we honor the men and women who died while serving in the U.S. military. Lets pause and remember those who gave their lives in service to use all. Don't worry about whats on sale like Audio and Video brands or Mattresses. AVS should not accept adds that sell anything on this date. Please do not delete this post.

A veteran.
Hello and thank you for your service. Also thank you for this post.

I would never delete your comment, even if I had the power to delete comments, which I do not (I am not a mod).

I 100% hear you, the language is wrong. I cannot make the fact there's stuff on sale this weekend go away, but I do not have any need or want to use a graphic that sends the wrong message. It's been replaced with a generic graphic.

Mark Henninger
Editor, AVS Forum
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 Old 05-25-2020, 06:27 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Everything I tried to purchase either says this coupon does not apply or the item was out of stock.
post #5 of 6 Old Yesterday, 12:51 AM - Thread Starter
Mark Henninger

Quote:
Originally Posted by th8ter View Post
Everything I tried to purchase either says this coupon does not apply or the item was out of stock.
That's frustrating, well, whatever sale it was supposed to be, it's over & the post is off the homepage

Mark Henninger
Editor, AVS Forum
post #6 of 6 Old Yesterday, 09:06 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Only valid on their close outs

Quote:
Originally Posted by imagic View Post
That's frustrating, well, whatever sale it was supposed to be, it's over & the post is off the homepage
The special discount was only available on their close out items. The MEMDAY discount is still on their page, which list the items available for the discount.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Great Found Deals

Tags
headphones , memorial day sale , world wide stereo

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page