July 31st - Costco Shootout: 2015 HDTV Shootout
Each year Value Electronics, an audio/video integrator with a showroom in Scarsdale New York, pits the top TVs from big name manufacturers against each other to determine the King of HDTV. This year there were four contenders, one each from Panasonic, Sony, Samsung and LG.
We also discuss:
- Millennials buy, use soundbars for more than TV
- LG to launch flat OLED TV
- Amazon's Fire TV now supports Encore app
- Vizio to go public, pins future revenues on data
- Media Center EPG Cutover
- CNET's Top 40 must-have Blu-ray discs
and a lot more...
listen now - mp3
Braden RussellHost, HDTV & Home Theater PodcastCheck it out at www.htguys.com