HCFR - Open source projector and display calibration software - Page 364 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 1479Likes

post #10891 of 12336 Old 08-07-2018, 09:30 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
Liked: 144
Here's a new question that I haven't seen answered on the interwebs (that I can find). Where do I set the TV (65" TCL 4k) BACKLIGHT setting while doing a calibration? I did an HCFR calibration, and am happy with the results, but I just adjusted the backlight setting to what I thought looked OK, which was 20 (0-100 range). The default settings for the presets have it set to 100, which is super bright. Another way to ask the same question is "How do I calibrate the Backlight setting"? Anyone point me in the right direction?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #10892 of 12336 Old 08-07-2018, 09:58 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 164 Post(s)
Quoted: 5576 Post(s)
Liked: 2250
Quote:
Originally Posted by legierk View Post
Here's a new question that I haven't seen answered on the interwebs (that I can find). Where do I set the TV (65" TCL 4k) BACKLIGHT setting while doing a calibration? I did an HCFR calibration, and am happy with the results, but I just adjusted the backlight setting to what I thought looked OK, which was 20 (0-100 range). The default settings for the presets have it set to 100, which is super bright. Another way to ask the same question is "How do I calibrate the Backlight setting"? Anyone point me in the right direction?
The backlight is used to adjust the peak luminance which you measure while displaying 100% white. It’s usually set for 100 nits, but can be much higher if the TV is located in a bright environment.
legierk likes this.
post #10893 of 12336 Old 08-08-2018, 02:53 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 225 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3482 Post(s)
Liked: 4336
Quote:
Hi, after setting contrast/brightness/color clipping, if you TV has both 2 and 10/20-Point RGB balance controls, start with adjusting the 2-Point, display a 100% White pattern and use the RGB-High/Gains (keep one of the R,G,B control to zero position, the one which has less luminance when you will look your RGB balance and adjust the other 2, reducing them) to fix the RGB balance while reducing your backlight to get your target nits (100-120nits will be ok for dark environment movie watching).

So use RGB balance to fix only RGB balance issues and backlight to control your peak output.

Then re-check contrast/brightness/color clipping and move to RGB Low/Cuts adjustment (using 30% Gray for example) and back forth again and again until you have stable readings (re-checking always contrast/brightness), when you will ready move to 10/20-Point RGB balance and then to CMS calibration.
legierk likes this.

Ted's LightSpace CMS Calibration Disk Free Version for Free Calibration S/W: LightSpace ZRO / HCFR
S/W: ColourSpace INF, LightSpace XTP, SpaceMan ICC, SpaceMatch DCM, CalMAN 5, ChromaPure
V/P: eeColor 3D LUT Box P/G: Murideo Six-G, DVDO AVLab TPG
Meter: JETI Specbos 1211, Klein K-10A
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #10894 of 12336 Old 08-08-2018, 11:46 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Thank you both above for the info. Since my grayscale ,color, bright and contrast are already calibrated, I can just adjust backlight with 100% white to 100 nits, then go back and check my previous calibration, if I understand correctly.
post #10895 of 12336 Old 08-08-2018, 02:49 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 0
MadVR and madTPG Proper Setup

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoyd View Post
You mean when using madTPG as a test generator or in general for video playback?
From the posts i've read, the optimal path if using madTPG would be to set madVR 16-235 --> GPU (0-255) --> display set to expect 16-235.

As a check and setting brightness and contrast, i'm using MPC-HC w/ madVR, but i'm not getting what i believe to be the optimal setup, limited (MPC-HC) --> full (0-255) --> limited (LG TV w/ 'low' black level). I'm getting crushed blacks, so i may be in the full / full / full setup

In MPC-HC, the option when playing the MP4 black levels or any cal files to set rendering --> output range --> 16-235 is greyed out, and it is automatically checked to 0-255. There is an option in settings to use TV or PC settings in MPC, but that does not appear to do anything.

I am using intel 620 graphics and ensured that the GPU settings in windows states Full in the Intel Control Panel (under video)

What am i doing wrong? Thanks!
post #10896 of 12336 Old 08-08-2018, 03:35 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Thank you both above for the info. Since my grayscale ,color, bright and contrast are already calibrated, I can just adjust backlight with 100% white to 100 nits, then go back and check my previous calibration, if I understand correctly.
This will undo your calibration, so all your parametric adjustments will need re-tweaking.

Its better to start as I recommenced above.

If you need a brighter preset then you can use another picture mode and do there separate calibration per each mode.
legierk likes this.

Ted's LightSpace CMS Calibration Disk Free Version for Free Calibration S/W: LightSpace ZRO / HCFR
S/W: ColourSpace INF, LightSpace XTP, SpaceMan ICC, SpaceMatch DCM, CalMAN 5, ChromaPure
post #10897 of 12336 Old 08-08-2018, 05:18 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
With due respect to Ted, I would disagree with his reply. Changing the backlight should have minimal impact on the previous calibration. It’s easy enough to check.
post #10898 of 12336 Old 08-08-2018, 05:40 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic Chan View Post
With due respect to Ted, I would disagree with his reply. Changing the backlight should have minimal impact on the previous calibration. It’s easy enough to check.
I got the impression Ted was kinda saying what I said......just be sure to go back and essentially "recalibrate" or "check" on everything to see if anything went way out of whack after backlight adjustment. But I agree with your statement that it shouldn't have a huge impact on anything.
post #10899 of 12336 Old 08-08-2018, 05:44 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmccoupe View Post
From the posts i've read, the optimal path if using madTPG would be to set madVR 16-235 --> GPU (0-255) --> display set to expect 16-235.

As a check and setting brightness and contrast, i'm using MPC-HC w/ madVR, but i'm not getting what i believe to be the optimal setup, limited (MPC-HC) --> full (0-255) --> limited (LG TV w/ 'low' black level). I'm getting crushed blacks, so i may be in the full / full / full setup

In MPC-HC, the option when playing the MP4 black levels or any cal files to set rendering --> output range --> 16-235 is greyed out, and it is automatically checked to 0-255. There is an option in settings to use TV or PC settings in MPC, but that does not appear to do anything.

I am using intel 620 graphics and ensured that the GPU settings in windows states Full in the Intel Control Panel (under video)

What am i doing wrong? Thanks!
Hi, load a contrast video pattern with flashing bars, inside madVR -> monitor -> properties -> select TV levels there, when you will do this you will visible above 235 flashing bars. Before that everything above 235 should be expanded to PC levels so 235-254 bars become 255.

What display model do you have, can you take measurements with meter your near black? (3,4,5% Gray). After applying above settings which flashing bars do you see flashing using a Brightness pattern from inside madVR (with your currect BR setting) vs. the bars you see flashing loading the same pattern from your TV USB (look to have same calibration settings when you will test this).

post #10900 of 12336 Old 08-08-2018, 06:08 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
I got the impression Ted was kinda saying what I said......just be sure to go back and essentially "recalibrate" or "check" on everything to see if anything went way out of whack after backlight adjustment. But I agree with your statement that it shouldn't have a huge impact on anything.
Rechecking is always a good idea; I just don’t think reducing backlight will “undo the calibration” or lead to need to restart from scratch, assuming you had good results previously and only want to reduce the overall luminance.
legierk likes this.
post #10901 of 12336 Old 08-08-2018, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnecTEDDD View Post
Hi, load a contrast video pattern with flashing bars, inside madVR -> monitor -> properties -> select TV levels there, when you will do this you will visible above 235 flashing bars. Before that everything above 235 should be expanded to PC levels so 235-254 bars become 255.

What display model do you have, can you take measurements with meter your near black? (3,4,5% Gray). After applying above settings which flashing bars do you see flashing using a Brightness pattern from inside madVR (with your currect BR setting) vs. the bars you see flashing loading the same pattern from your TV USB (look to have same calibration settings when you will test this).
Thanks for the response. Seems that i am on the right track. I made sure Intel Graphics was set to 'Full Range', on MPC-HC (Video Settings --> RGB Output Levels (for YUV > RGB conversion) --> TV (16-235), went into properties for madVR on my TV display (LG C7 OLED), set to 'display expects...' "TV levels (16-235)", and finally made sure the LG C7 was set to Black level 'Low'

- Now, i'm getting flashing all the bars to flash using AVS709 Black Level MP4, but now i have to turn down my brightness way lower compared to different sources, i'm at Brightness '38' vs a couple sources which is '52' [XBOX One, using USB from the TV, and an Nvidia shield)--all of these are set at 52, with 17 flashing.

Now, i'm not sure what's going on.... i'm checking through all settings and i can't find something that is elevating my brightness that i have to turn it down 14 clicks. I have not taken measurements yet, since i wanted to get this brightness normalized prior to proceeding.

?

Last edited by bmccoupe; 08-08-2018 at 11:07 PM.
post #10902 of 12336 Old 08-09-2018, 04:07 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Rechecking is always a good idea; I just don’t think reducing backlight will “undo the calibration” or lead to need to restart from scratch, assuming you had good results previously and only want to reduce the overall luminance.
Its about how its the best way to calibrate, to have better end result with less time spend on measurements, if you calibrate perfectly your RGB balance/gamma and not care about backlight setting, when you will adjust backlight at the end, it will need re-adjustments at small or larger region, it has to do with the display how this will impact.

So even one single re-adjustment if required, is loss of time and waste of re-do something previously pre-calibrated with precision from the user. This means 'undo'. since even if the changes are small, it will undo your previously calibrated status.

Its about how the users have to learn to do stuff with the correct way, and not waste time on new measurements if they don't follow the logical and correct procedure way of doing stuff.

post #10903 of 12336 Old 08-09-2018, 04:11 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Thanks for the response. Seems that i am on the right track. I made sure Intel Graphics was set to 'Full Range', on MPC-HC (Video Settings --> RGB Output Levels (for YUV > RGB conversion) --> TV (16-235), went into properties for madVR on my TV display (LG C7 OLED), set to 'display expects...' "TV levels (16-235)", and finally made sure the LG C7 was set to Black level 'Low'

- Now, i'm getting flashing all the bars to flash using AVS709 Black Level MP4, but now i have to turn down my brightness way lower compared to different sources, i'm at Brightness '38' vs a couple sources which is '52' [XBOX One, using USB from the TV, and an Nvidia shield)--all of these are set at 52, with 17 flashing.

Now, i'm not sure what's going on.... i'm checking through all settings and i can't find something that is elevating my brightness that i have to turn it down 14 clicks. I have not taken measurements yet, since i wanted to get this brightness normalized prior to proceeding.

?
Only inside madVR change the levels, not from MPC additionally. When you will have correct settings, 52 (or any number match your other sources) should be your correct Brightness setting, with 38 seems that somewhere there a level mismatch issue.

post #10904 of 12336 Old 08-09-2018, 09:52 AM

Brightness level mismatch

Quote:
Only inside madVR change the levels, not from MPC additionally. When you will have correct settings, 52 (or any number match your other sources) should be your correct Brightness setting, with 38 seems that somewhere there a level mismatch issue.
- Okay, i noticed that if i use VLC player (which does not use madVR), the brightness settings are correct [@ 52 brightness], so i guess i can set brightness levels using VLC instead of MPC-HC?? I'm not seeing where in the path i mentioned above i'm incorrect

- I did notice that while playing the Black Levels AVS709, that if i switch madVR to 0-255 expected, i get appropriate brightness levels, but not BtB (flashing below level 16 as brightness is increased)

- Am i safe to assume that if i set brightness correctly using VLC, and ignore MPC-HC and use madTPG, then i don't have a problem taking accurate measurements w/ madVR / madTPG? Or, am i assuming incorrectly? (i.e. maybe a setting in MPC-HC is causing the brightness level mismatch?)
post #10905 of 12336 Old 08-09-2018, 11:35 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
- Okay, i noticed that if i use VLC player (which does not use madVR), the brightness settings are correct [@ 52 brightness], so i guess i can set brightness levels using VLC instead of MPC-HC?? I'm not seeing where in the path i mentioned above i'm incorrect

- I did notice that while playing the Black Levels AVS709, that if i switch madVR to 0-255 expected, i get appropriate brightness levels, but not BtB (flashing below level 16 as brightness is increased)

- Am i safe to assume that if i set brightness correctly using VLC, and ignore MPC-HC and use madTPG, then i don't have a problem taking accurate measurements w/ madVR / madTPG? Or, am i assuming incorrectly? (i.e. maybe a setting in MPC-HC is causing the brightness level mismatch?)
If you are using madVR because of better picture quality or because the intergration to work as patch generator controlled by HCFR, then focus to find out what is happening with MPC+madVR settings.

16 and below has to be invisible while the same time your brightness adjustment to not increase your native display black level.

post #10906 of 12336 Old 08-12-2018, 11:03 AM

Quote:
If you are using madVR because of better picture quality or because the intergration to work as patch generator controlled by HCFR, then focus to find out what is happening with MPC+madVR settings.

16 and below has to be invisible while the same time your brightness adjustment to not increase your native display black level.
Thanks. I ended up using my 1st gen chromecast and was able to use it with good results. I did check the readings with madTPG with madVR set to 0-255 (which is wrong from everything i've read). If i set to 16-235 on madVR, i get a black borders on the display images (which i don't think i'm supposed to have).
post #10907 of 12336 Old 08-12-2018, 12:50 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
I made sure Intel Graphics was set to 'Full Range'
When connecting a computer to a TV instead of a monitor, the graphics card will sometimes run in Limited Range mode even if you specify Full Range in the Control Panel. This will lead to double-scaling and elevate black level if the software also scales 0-255 to 16-235.

Have you tried running MadLevelsTweaker that's included with the MadVR installation package? It will force the graphics card to the required level.
post #10908 of 12336 Old 08-14-2018, 02:39 AM

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Hi, I have a few questions that are left unanswered after browsing multiple links. So after calibration, I find it hard to watch content at 80 nits on a dim environment. So I usually decrease white level to a minimal value, right above the "gray looking white" threshold but then, the picture looks drowned in black. I use a 2.2 gamma (with the BT.1886 function). This problem is never seen on video content (blu ray, streaming, etc.), it only appears in video games. Shadows are extremely pronounced (even when video settings are adjusted in the game options), contrast is exaggerated (even in low luminance settings) and colours feel wrong too.
Am I missing the point about brightness calibration ? It is said everywhere the black level should be set to the default value (50/100 in my case) but it doesn't feel like the optimal value in every situation. Am I losing the benefit of gamma calibration by raising the black level ? Is it possible to perform a grayscale calibration when black level is set to a different value than the default one (say 70 instead of 50)?

Also, when I calibrate, I use a Spears and Munsil 2nd Edition disc and an i1 Display Pro on HCFR. White balance and primaries/secondaries are correctly read, deltaE is green. But when I display the 11 steps for each colour in equal energy gamut, the readings are all messed up (huge deltaE in luminance and saturation). What is happening ? I use the PS4 blu ray player.
post #10909 of 12336 Old 08-15-2018, 11:29 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noon O'Clock View Post
Hi, I have a few questions that are left unanswered after browsing multiple links. So after calibration, I find it hard to watch content at 80 nits on a dim environment. So I usually decrease white level to a minimal value, right above the "gray looking white" threshold but then, the picture looks drowned in black.
Which controls did you use to reduce the white level? Hopefully not the Brightness control, which is for the black level.

50 nits should be quite comfortable to watch in a dim environment as should not lead to “drowned in black”.

Quote:
I use a 2.2 gamma (with the BT.1886 function). This problem is never seen on video content (blu ray, streaming, etc.), it only appears in video games. Shadows are extremely pronounced (even when video settings are adjusted in the game options), contrast is exaggerated (even in low luminance settings) and colours feel wrong too.
Am I missing the point about brightness calibration ? It is said everywhere the black level should be set to the default value (50/100 in my case) but it doesn't feel like the optimal value in every situation.
Am I losing the benefit of gamma calibration by raising the black level ? Is it possible to perform a grayscale calibration when black level is set to a different value than the default one (say 70 instead of 50)?
It’s more likely an issue with input level mismatch (Limited vs Full Range). You need to check that for all your devices.

Last edited by Dominic Chan; 08-15-2018 at 11:38 AM.
post #10910 of 12336 Old 08-16-2018, 02:21 AM

I use contrast for white level and black level for... black level. So I can't really mix up the two.

I use my PS4 to calibrate and I think it only allows limited range to be output. The PS4 media player application (not the blu ray player) clips info below 16 on black pluge and above 235 on white pluge. One weird aspect of this console is that it's possible to force full rgb range in the video output settings but despite that, it keeps on clipping the data. even worse, I don't have any option that allows to change between data and legal levels. Is there someting I can do about that ?

Also, what about the black level ? Should it be raised beyond the default 50 value in some cases ?
post #10911 of 12336 Old 08-16-2018, 03:15 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Thanks. I ended up using my 1st gen chromecast and was able to use it with good results. I did check the readings with madTPG with madVR set to 0-255 (which is wrong from everything i've read). If i set to 16-235 on madVR, i get a black borders on the display images (which i don't think i'm supposed to have).
Hi, its normal for you to see grey borders, the black has become 6.3% gray, since Data levels black is 0 and video level black is 16. madVR will automatically expand Video to PC levels (but you loose headroom 'WTW'), but see that post, about how to setup and have 16-235 of madVR but look black to your display: https://www.avsforum.com/forum/139-d...l#post56515966

post #10912 of 12336 Old 08-16-2018, 03:25 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Hi, I have a few questions that are left unanswered after browsing multiple links. So after calibration, I find it hard to watch content at 80 nits on a dim environment. So I usually decrease white level to a minimal value, right above the "gray looking white" threshold but then, the picture looks drowned in black. I use a 2.2 gamma (with the BT.1886 function). This problem is never seen on video content (blu ray, streaming, etc.), it only appears in video games. Shadows are extremely pronounced (even when video settings are adjusted in the game options), contrast is exaggerated (even in low luminance settings) and colours feel wrong too.
Am I missing the point about brightness calibration ? It is said everywhere the black level should be set to the default value (50/100 in my case) but it doesn't feel like the optimal value in every situation. Am I losing the benefit of gamma calibration by raising the black level ? Is it possible to perform a grayscale calibration when black level is set to a different value than the default one (say 70 instead of 50)?

Also, when I calibrate, I use a Spears and Munsil 2nd Edition disc and an i1 Display Pro on HCFR. White balance and primaries/secondaries are correctly read, deltaE is green. But when I display the 11 steps for each colour in equal energy gamut, the readings are all messed up (huge deltaE in luminance and saturation). What is happening ? I use the PS4 blu ray player.
Hi, probably you have seen comments about not adjusting brightness/contrast, but this is recommendation for HDR calibration only (see here why), for SDR you can adjust based to the results you see by looking SDR patterns with flashing bars.

If you find that you correct settings is about 70 Brightness (from 50 default), means that you have somewhere level mismatch (PC/Data levels), its not normal to have such big differences.

See there about your calibration steps and post some results: https://www.avsforum.com/forum/139-d...l#post56649292

For nigh viewing 100-120 nits will be fine for SDR content, gamma 2.4 ...this will be your reference preset, additionally you can do one for day/'lights on' viewing where you will have about 200 nits with gamma 2.3 or 2.2

post #10913 of 12336 Old 08-16-2018, 07:35 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
I use contrast for white level and black level for... black level. So I can't really mix up the two.
Actually, the Contrast control is used to adjust the white clipping, but not the white level (unless you have CRT display). If you have an LCD display, use the backlight control to set the white level.

Quote:
Also, what about the black level ? Should it be raised beyond the default 50 value in some cases ?
As mentioned in my previous post, the need for major adjustment in the Brightness control (such as from 50 to 70) may indicate a level mismatch between the source and the display. If you have ruled that out then use whatever setting that shows the black level correctly.
post #10914 of 12336 Old 08-16-2018, 11:24 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Actually, the Contrast control is used to adjust the white clipping, but not the white level (unless you have CRT display).
+1, or Plasma.

Quote:
I use contrast for white level and black level for... black level.
See to the following link what area each pattern is affecting when you adjust your display controls using a pattern: https://www.avsforum.com/forum/139-d...l#post56609032

post #10915 of 12336 Old 08-17-2018, 01:55 AM

Dominic : I see what you mean for white level adjustment, the thing is that I have eye strain when I watch tv in a dim lit room if contrast is set to max (in my case, 85/100 to avoid color loss in rgb channels) and backlight set to 0. So I usually decrease white level via the contrast setting. Sometimes local dimming helps with backlight at 0 and contrast to 85 but that's when I encounter the main problem : drowned in black picture. Does the fact that the PS4 is automatically clipping to limited range responsible for that ? Is there a way to prevent this clipping ? I remind you that it's possible to manually change to rgb full in the PS4 options but black and white pluge test bars are still clipped

ConnecTEDDD : Thanks for the links, I'll check. The problem with 100 nits at 2.4 gamma is that digital noise is visible on video content and I also see black noise when gamma is calibrated with meter + software. I don't know if that is normal but that's why I use reduced light levels.

Last edited by Noon O'Clock; 08-17-2018 at 01:58 AM.
post #10916 of 12336 Old 08-17-2018, 03:05 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
ConnecTEDDD : Thanks for the links, I'll check. The problem with 100 nits at 2.4 gamma is that digital noise is visible on video content and I also see black noise when gamma is calibrated with meter + software. I don't know if that is normal but that's why I use reduced light levels.
What display do you have?

If you reset all your calibration controls and only reduce the backlight, do you see that digital noise?

Sometimes the extensive usage of calibration controls can add issues with content.

post #10917 of 12336 Old 08-17-2018, 03:30 AM

This one : https://www.displayspecifications.com/en/model/e619b1e

I'm not sure what display panel type I am supposed to select in HCFR with a VA panel though.

When I watch content at night, I have to decrease backlight to 0 before I can make black noise disappear with 2.2 or 2.4 gamma (the native gamma of this tv follows the BT.1886 rec and is close to 2.0 which is even worse in night time viewing). This fact is true before and after calibration.
post #10918 of 12336 Old 08-18-2018, 02:18 AM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Hi, I’ve been a long time user of HCFR and have recently picked up an OEM i1 Pro 2, which HCFR will recognise and then throw out the error ‘EEPROM key table too big or small’. I was wondering if there are any plans to update the i1 drivers to allow use of this meter with HCFR at all? Someone helpfully pointed out in a thread I started, that this is what will be causing the issue. Many thanks!
post #10919 of 12336 Old 08-18-2018, 02:21 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 531 Post(s)
Liked: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilematt View Post
Hi, I’ve been a long time user of HCFR and have recently picked up an OEM i1 Pro 2, which HCFR will recognise and then throw out the error ‘EEPROM key table too big or small’. I was wondering if there are any plans to update the i1 drivers to allow use of this meter with HCFR at all? Someone helpfully pointed out in a thread I started, that this is what will be causing the issue. Many thanks!
I have the same meter with the Publish Licence and i dont get this errors, at least i didn't had them before 2 months where was the last time i tried it.
post #10920 of 12336 Old 08-18-2018, 05:02 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilematt View Post
Hi, probably you have a UV Cut version of the meter, some (branded or X-Rite) UV Cut i1PRO2's are limited (from their firmware) to work in M2 mode only, so when you connect them in LightSpace/CalMAN/HCFR, the meter is working in compatibility (i1PRO1) mode, so you are loosing the initial auto-drifting correction procedure the i1PRO2 has.

For example the Xerox i1PRO2 UV Cut (which is i1PRO2 as instrument visually) is not recognized as i1PRO2 from CalMAN, but as X-Rite i1Monitor, so works as i1PRO1 compatibility mode.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Display Calibration

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page