Yes, you still have to install the licence # and Password again!
(So, is this to become the new norm for every update? Hard to read the numbers and letters in the dark - now have to carry a flashlight for every update!)
Official Release: July 6th, 2017
- Auto Calibration for Samsung 2017 QLED televisions.
- Auto Calibration for Panasonic 2017 EZxxx series OLED televisions.
- New Color Volume Workflow – allows you to quickly measure the color volume of any display.
- New Color Volume Visualizer - three-dimensional graphing engine that displays the measurements of the Color Volume Workflow. To access, follow the link in the Color Volume Workflow
- New HLG Workflow – support for the hybrid log gamma version of high dynamic range that is rapidly gaining acceptance for live video production
- New Dolby Vision Custom Workflow – adds support for displays that support the new Dolby Vision Configuration File. - CalMAN uses a new type of Dolby Vision metadata to put the color volume mapping engine into bypass mode. CalMAN then calibrates the display and generates a new Dolby Vision configuration file that is loaded into the supported TV via USB stick.
New Hardware Support
- SpectraCal VideoForge Pro 4K HDR pattern generator
- AccuPel DGA-6000 pattern generator
- Datacolor Sypder 5 colorimeter
Improved Hardware Support
- New display type characterizations for SpectraCal C6
Projector (Laser Phosphor)
Projector (Laser Phosphor) - Panasonic RZ12K
Projector (Laser Phosphor) - Panasonic RZ970
- Added 4-40 pattern support
4% window, 40% background
Added to VideoForge HDMI, Murideo SIX-G
- Enhanced capabilities added to Murideo SIX-G
Changed default output to be YCbCr
Added resolution drop down
Added FW check. V1 of the Muridio 6G will need to be the following FW versions
6G v2 - 2.40
6G v1 - 1.87
- Added support for the SpectraCal Video Forge Pro
- Resolved an issue with meter profiling.
- Resolved an issue when disconnecting from the Murideo Prisma as a Display.
- Resolved an issue which would cause CalMAN to improperly identify an x-rite OEM i1Pro2 as an i1Monitor.
- Resolved an issue with the Radiance Pro where the wrong LUT could get assigned to the pattern generator.
- Resolved an issue where CalMAN would display an inaccurate error message which attempting to connect to the Murideo 6G.
- Resolved an issue with LUT file formatting for OSEE displays.
Color Volume Workflow - LAB Absolute selection reports LAB Relative results
CalMAN 2016 Rev