There have been a few minor changes.
Added EDRs for the SpectraCal C6 for the 2015, 2016, and 2017 Samsung QLED displays.
Minor text change on the Color Volume Analysis workflow.
Resolved issue bringing up specialty patterns on the SpectraCal VideoForge Pro.
Official Release: July 18th, 2017
- Auto Calibration for Samsung 2017 QLED televisions.
- Auto Calibration for Panasonic 2017 EZxxx series OLED televisions.
- New Color Volume Workflow – allows you to quickly measure the color volume of any display.
- New Color Volume Visualizer - three-dimensional graphing engine that displays the measurements of the Color Volume Workflow. To access, follow the link in the Color Volume Workflow
- New HLG Workflow – support for the hybrid log gamma version of high dynamic range that is rapidly gaining acceptance for live video production
- New Dolby Vision Custom Workflow – adds support for displays that support the new Dolby Vision Configuration File. - CalMAN uses a new type of Dolby Vision metadata to put the color volume mapping engine into bypass mode. CalMAN then calibrates the display and generates a new Dolby Vision configuration file that is loaded into the supported TV via USB stick.
- Added EDRs for the SpectraCal C6 for the 2015, 2016, and 2017 Samsung QLED displays
New Hardware Support
- SpectraCal VideoForge Pro 4K HDR pattern generator
- SpectraCal C6 HDR2000 Colorimeter
- Photo Research PR653 spectroradiometer
- UPRtek MK550T spectroradiometer
- AccuPel DGA-6000 pattern generator
- Datacolor Sypder 5 colorimeter
Improved Hardware Support
- New display type characterizations for SpectraCal C6
Projector (Laser Phosphor)
Projector (Laser Phosphor) - Panasonic RZ12K
Projector (Laser Phosphor) - Panasonic RZ970
- Added 4-40 pattern support
4% window, 40% background
Added to VideoForge HDMI, Murideo SIX-G
- Enhanced capabilities added to Murideo SIX-G
Changed default output to be YCbCr
Added resolution drop down
Added FW check. V1 of the Muridio 6G will need to be the following FW versions
6G v2 - 2.40
6G v1 - 1.87
- Added support for the SpectraCal Video Forge Pro
- Resolved an issue with meter profiling.
- Resolved an issue when disconnecting from the Murideo Prisma as a Display.
- Resolved an issue which would cause CalMAN to improperly identify an x-rite OEM i1Pro2 as an i1Monitor.
- Resolved an issue with the Radiance Pro where the wrong LUT could get assigned to the pattern generator.
- Resolved an issue where CalMAN would display an inaccurate error message which attempting to connect to the Murideo 6G.
- Resolved an issue with LUT file formatting for OSEE displays.