Ted's LightSpace CMS Calibration Disk - Page 34 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 342Likes

post #991 of 1007 Old 12-19-2018, 09:16 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 179 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2921 Post(s)
Liked: 3569
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr ShagoY View Post
You're absolutely right. But I can configure the RPGenerator in RGB-Limited for my sources (=/= PC), right?
No, RPGenerator is bit perfect when you have configure the device (global setting) as RGB-Full, but generate RGB-Full or RGB-Video patterns.

Its not bit-perfect when you will select RGB-Video (to global device setting)

Quote:
According to HDfury's color space display, here are the results:
Shield SDR YCbCr 4:2:0 Extended BT.2020
Plex SDR YCbCr 4:2:2 Extended BT.2020
Plex HDR YCbCr 4:2:2 Extended BT.2020 SMPTE ST 2084
Netflix SDR YCbCr 4:2:0 Extended BT.2020
Netflix HDR YCbCr 4:2:0 Extended BT.2020 SMPTE ST 2084
If its outputting the SDR REC.709 as SDR REC.2020 then its complete garbage as a device for SDR playback, talk with HD Fury to see if there something wrong with HD Fury... if there no problem with HD Fury, then find other way to playback your SDR movies.

So if I'm not mistaken, the Shield seems to display BT.2020 no matter what happens...
Not to mention the fact that Plex goes 4:2:2... And I have no option to change that in the UI.

Quote:
So your disk (BT.709) will cause me problems for the calibration of this device, right?
SDR movies (as my disk is encoded also) are both YCbCr 4:2:0 REC.709 and any SDR player has to output REC.709 YCbCr for SDR content.
RIppolito and Mr ShagoY like this.

Ted's LightSpace CMS Calibration Disk Free Version for Free Calibration Software: LightSpace DPS / CalMAN ColorChecker / HCFR
S/W: LightSpace CMS, SpaceMan ICC, SpaceMatch DCM, CalMAN 5, CalMAN RGB, ChromaPure, ControlCAL
V/P: eeColor 3D LUT Box - P/G: DVDO AVLab TPG
Meters: JETI Specbos 1211, Klein K-10A, i1PRO2, i1PRO, SpectraCAL C6, i1D3, C5
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #992 of 1007 Old 12-19-2018, 09:57 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Again, you're absolutely right.

Okay, after many test, it seems I screwed up the HDfury configuration.... It forces the BT.2020 on the Nvidia Shield...

There I managed to display BT.709 in the UI and I can play my HDR movies however, the TV no longer displays the "BT.2020". I only have the HDR logo but i see SMPTE ST 2084 according to HDFury.
Knowing that HDR is BT.2020 only, shouldn't I worry about it anymore?

Holy ****! I thought that HDFury would make it easier for me to understand my flows...

You are really a great source of information! I don't regret buying your disk!

Regards.
post #993 of 1007 Old 12-19-2018, 10:03 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Again, you're absolutely right.

Okay, after many test, it seems I screwed up the HDfury configuration.... It forces the BT.2020 on the Nvidia Shield...

There I managed to display BT.709 in the UI and I can play my HDR movies however, the TV no longer displays the "BT.2020". I only have the HDR logo but i see SMPTE ST 2084 according to HDFury.
Knowing that HDR is BT.2020 only, shouldn't I worry about it anymore?

Holy ****! I thought that HDFury would make it easier for me to understand my flows...

You are really a great source of information! I don't regret buying your disk!

Regards.
Just remove the HD Fury after the end of your HDR10 calibration and you will be fine, or setup your HD Fury to always follow the source EDID and not apply any change to the signal.

Ted's LightSpace CMS Calibration Disk Free Version for Free Calibration Software: LightSpace DPS / CalMAN ColorChecker / HCFR
S/W: LightSpace CMS, SpaceMan ICC, SpaceMatch DCM, CalMAN 5, CalMAN RGB, ChromaPure, ControlCAL
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #994 of 1007 Old 12-19-2018, 10:16 AM

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Well, I spoke too soon again....

By removing the HDFury and forcing the 4:2:0 BT.709 mode on my Shield, I lose the HDR... This does not switch to the correct BT.2020 mode.

As a result, I think that the "recommended auto mode" by Nvidia (4:2:0 8bit BT.2020) should be understood differently.
For example, the display of my SDR movies doesn't seem to be different when I force in BT.709 or put my device in "recommended auto mode".
However, the TV displays BT.709 or BT.2020 in either case.

I'll check on the right topic.

Thank you.

Edit: Ok according to my research, there is indeed a remapping of the SDR content BT.709 to BT.2020.

Apparently, the Shield is managing it better and better also the developers are working to create a switch rather than a remapping.
The apple TV does the same.

So either I switch from SDR/HDR mode. Either I leave in BT.2020.

Last edited by Mr ShagoY; 12-19-2018 at 11:21 AM.
post #995 of 1007 Old 12-19-2018, 12:08 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Edit: Ok according to my research, there is indeed a remapping of the SDR content BT.709 to BT.2020.

Apparently, the Shield is managing it better and better also the developers are working to create a switch rather than a remapping.
The apple TV does the same.

So either I switch from SDR/HDR mode. Either I leave in BT.2020.
Encoding matrix between REC.709 - REC.2020 is totally different.

Something is really very broken in Nvidia if its outputting YCbCr REC.709 as REC.2020.

Ignore completely this device for SDR and use another player for SDR.

post #996 of 1007 Old 01-27-2019, 11:34 AM

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 4
I just want to say a big thank you to tedd for the help he provided me and still does ( soory for keep dizzing you with my silly questions because nothing would been possible without his knowledge and assistance on calibration.

Even if you paid for calibration classes still you wouldnt get the assistance that ted provides!

Also in regards of his lightspace disk i can say without a doubt that it is better from s&m version 2 since i own the disc as well and i can vouch on it. Teds disc includes every single detail in regards to calibration with 2 point to 10 point cms controls with both 75 and 100 saturation.

And thats not all. It also includes advanced patterns for 3d luts i believe and all basic patterns for basic calibration without a meter. All this for the price of around 25 euros🙂

Oh and ted can perhaps post the link to anyone questioning if his disc is a wise decision to purchase to the test patterns accuracy thread to see that it is the cheapest guaranteed bit accurate solution as well.

And the tests were contacted seperatly by a forum member with a signal generator( please correct me if im wrong)

Ted you are a star buddy keep up the hard work!!
ConnecTEDDD likes this.
post #997 of 1007 Old 02-26-2019, 11:49 PM

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
Liked: 33
Hi

The AutoCal feature using a BluRay player sounds great and just what I am looking for. Does it only work with LightSpace or can it work with ChromaPure or Calman (I see it says semi-auto but not clear what that entails).

Also, for HDR 10 calibration i would need the DVS disk right?

Edit : I guess the I am asking what package would people recommend to use with this disk : LightSpace/CalMan/ChromaPure with an Xrite i1 Pro meter. Ideally would like as much automation as possible for both SDR & HDR.

Leaning towards ChromaPure as CalMan Home Enthusiast is discontinued and no idea what the replacement Home package will be or when it will arrive.

NB my TV is Samsung Q9FN.

Thanks

Last edited by mombasa123; 02-27-2019 at 02:05 AM.
post #998 of 1007 Old 02-27-2019, 07:04 PM

From another thread, CalMan AutoCal does work with Manual intervention so CalMan + Ted's disk looks like a good option especially since CalMan Autocal can also actually calibrate my Q9FN.

Can someone advise on what they think the best/easiest combo is please?
post #999 of 1007 Old 03-05-2019, 02:01 AM

@ConnecTEDDD

Hi Ted,

A have been reading up on calibration for days now and going through this thread backwards slowly. As you know, I am playing with CalMAN but am totally confused on where/how to start with all the massive amount of info around to jigsaw into place.

Would it be possible to produce a Dummies guide on how to use Ted's disk & CalMAN & your/CalMan workflows and in what order etc please? Stuff like how to find & sync disk chapters with CalMan too. NB I have still to order my XRite (and deciding whether to go for the spectro/colorimeter bundle).

Thanks

EDIT : this actually has a lot of info : https://www.avsforum.com/forum/139-d...l#post55538498

Last edited by mombasa123; 03-05-2019 at 02:31 AM.
post #1000 of 1007 Old 03-13-2019, 03:18 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mombasa123 View Post
Hi
The AutoCal feature using a BluRay player sounds great and just what I am looking for. Does it only work with LightSpace or can it work with ChromaPure or Calman (I see it says semi-auto but not clear what that entails).
Hi,

AutoCAL (CalMAN feature) vs. Auto-Measurement capability (Ted's Disk via external utility feature), are two different capabilities.

AutoCAL (SpectraCAL has named it like that) is based to the fact the CalMAN connects with TV DDC (DirectDisplayControls); sometimes these controls are exact the same with the controls you see available to the normal user OSD menu; sometimes they are different; and based to guesswork, CalMAN is trying random RGB channel adjustments until the dE will be measured low....but a lot of times it will ignore to stay to a really low dE... and it will re-adjust again (increasing the dE error until it will decide that is accepted, so it will move to the next point.

AutoCAL for Sony/Samsung/Panasonic/Sharp with CalMAN (models which CalMAN controls the same user controls that normal menu's have) is just an automated ‘manual calibration’, this can very rarely provide a calibration as good as a direct manual user calibration (when the user know that he is doing). The 95% of AutoCAL users are performing manual cal after the AutoCAL, calling them as 'Hybrid'; so, it should not be called AutoCAL anymore since it requires manual adjustments.

When the supported TV by CalMAN has exact the same grayscale percentages with normal 11 or 21-Point Grayscale steps (equal spaced grayscale steps.....like 10/20/30 etc... or 5/10/15/20/25 etc.) then you can use a calibration disk (designed for CalMAN) displaying the exact same percentages patterns manually when they will be requested by CalMAN to display during an AutoCAL, but not in an automated way, since the pattern order can be different and the time CalMAN will stay to each same patch is not fixed.

You have tick @ CalMAN Source Setting the feature 'Pattern Change Prompts' so CalMAN will display a window dialog to inform the user what pattern he has to display.

So you can locate that pattern and display it... then pause that pattern, because CalMAN will stay for an unknown time to that pattern, measuring multiple times and trying different RGB balance combinations to reduce the RGB balance and gamma errors, when CalMAN will decide that its OK, a new window will appear to ask you display a different % of Gray Pattern, so you will un-pause the pattern video and display the one CalMAN will require.

But I don't recommend to anyone to perform any AutoCAL using a calibration disk (displaying the patterns manually) or AutoCAL generally.

Automated calibration via a ‘AutoCAL’ process is not an improvement over a good manual calibration, and often inferior.

The reason why manual cal it can provide better results its because you can count the linearity of your decisions between each point you adjust so later your grayscale ramp will look smoother. AutoCAL don't count this and if you perform 5x AutoCAL in the raw and check the values, you will see that its different per run, and your end results will be different each time. (looking a grayscale ramp you will see differences each time in gradation).

Also when you keep displaying the same pattern for a long time to the display, this will heat-it-up more quickly, some displays will enable an auto-dimming feature when they see the same patch (static) displayed for some seconds, so this will not help the AutoCAL decisions. Some other models will increase their luminance (some OLED) when you display a static patch, so this will not help also.

For that reason any of my disk patterns (for patch measurements) don't have more that 10 seconds time length per each patch, also between each patch, there is a 1.5 sec of black frame and 0.5 sec of pattern info announcement (so later the patch will not contain any text inside or outside the pattern window frame. Black frame before each pattern will help to prevent temp image retation for plasma or stabilization of panel temperature to OLED’s etc. (I thought about this 6 years ago and still works).

When you are using a multiple point of grayscale adjustment and you fix specific grayscale steps, this can undo the perfect calibration you have previously performed to nearby points (before or after the specific point you are currently calibration), for that reason its not recommended to stay and manually adjust each one grayscale step in real-time (like AutoCAL is doing or some users are manually performing also), its better idea to take a full grayscale sweep and then look the RGB balance and gamma charts, and decide what adjustments to perform to all RGB balance calibration controls at once to reduce the errors you see to the charts.

Calibrating with OSD menus also, it can affect the results to some displays, when you performing real-time autocal using the same patch displayed, and you can have difference results with OSD open or closed.

At the end of grayscale calibration, after you have verified that the measurements in charts are great, always re-check contrast/brightness settings and display a grayscale ramp pattern to check gradation.

There sometimes where large adjustments of calibration controls (or non-linear from point to point) it can add issues to gradation. Processing of the user adjustments combination can add issues, there displays where they have specific range of (+ -) adjustments you can apply without adding issues to real content or patterns.

Also there display's which are suffering with some issues related with a un-align of available calibration controls (10-Point RGB Balance) to the working effecting range of the signal, for example when you display a 50% Gray patch and you dial 50% Gray RGB balance, internally to the display it’s not changing the 50% of Gray but another level...for example 42% or 56% etc...for example.)

This makes the calibration more difficult and you will always introduce anomalies when you will finish a 10-Point RGB balance and you display a Grayscale Ramp, there will be visible issues there with strange color-shades.

There specific values (to each display) of contrast/brightness controls which are align better the calibration controls and it will be helpful to measure with 21-Point Grayscale patterns when you calibrate using the available 10-Point controls you have. Doing this will be able to spot better any anomaly and prevent issues.

Samsung's (like your display) generally have very good designed processing (16bit) of the changes you apply to the adjustments controls, so gradation stay 'smooth' from point-to-point of adjustments controls.

All above info are some tips to improve the end results (beyond charts) and expand also the calibration skills of a DIY calibration, so gaining experience from noticing something unusual, it will be easier to perform calibration to different/unknown display models next time with greater results.

Quote:
Also, for HDR 10 calibration i would need the DVS disk right?
Yes.

Quote:
Edit : I guess the I am asking what package would people recommend to use with this disk : LightSpace/CalMan/ChromaPure with an Xrite i1 Pro meter. Ideally would like as much automation as possible for both SDR & HDR.

Leaning towards ChromaPure as CalMan Home Enthusiast is discontinued and no idea what the replacement Home package will be or when it will arrive.

NB my TV is Samsung Q9FN.
Any calibration software for manual calibration using normal display OSD menus can provide you the exact the same end results, since its a graphical presentation of what your meter is reading. So when you perform manual cal, whatever software you will use, the end results will be the same, the interface is different only.

There available free calibration solutions to check it out, like HCFR or LightSpace DPS.
mombasa123 likes this.

Last edited by ConnecTEDDD; 03-13-2019 at 03:22 AM.
post #1001 of 1007 Old 03-13-2019, 03:29 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
From another thread, CalMan AutoCal does work with Manual intervention so CalMan + Ted's disk looks like a good option especially since CalMan Autocal can also actually calibrate my Q9FN.

Can someone advise on what they think the best/easiest combo is please?
About Automatic Measurement feature with CalMAN + Ted's Disk (not AutoCAL capability possible without user input as destribed to previous post):

You have to use a small utility for the automated measurement, that has been written to work with Ted's Disk + CalMAN...and sends timed commands to CalMAN to take the measurements.

For example, when you want measure 11-Point Grayscale (12 Patches), 4-Point Saturation (25 Patches) using the Calibration Disk as a pattern source; each measurement run will require from the user to use the Blu-Ray Player Remote, to select the required Chapter and using the mouse from the calibration software to press 'measure' to read each patch with the meter and after each read to use the Blu-Ray Remote next chapter button to select the next required color patch, this is happening with all other calibration disks except Ted's LightSpace CMS Calibration Disk becasue I have added the capability of measuring with CalMAN with Semi-Automated or Automated these measurement runs:

CalMAN's 11-Point Grayscale
CalMAN's 21-Point Grayscale
CalMAN's 4-Point Saturation with 100% or 75% Stimulus Level (25 Colors)
CalMAN's 5-Point Saturation with 100% or 75% Stimulus Level (31 Colors)
CalMAN's 10-Point Saturation with 100% or 75% Stimulus Level (61 Colors)
CalMAN's 4-Point Luminance (28 Colors)
CalMAN's 5-Point Luminance (35 Colors)
CalMAN's 10-Point Luminance (70 Colors)
CalMAN’s Color Checker Classic (24 Colors)
CalMAN’s Color Checker SG (96 Colors)
CalMAN’s Color Checker SG Fleshtones (19 Colors)

Using Ted's LightSpace CMS Calibration Disk with CalMAN, there 2 unique measurement ways (not available at other calibration disks):

Semi/Automated (CalMAN/ChromaPure)
; where the Disk Chapter is auto-changing to next required color patch per 2/6/10sec. and the user use only the measure button with it's mouse (not using the blu-ray remote anymore).

Automated (CalMAN); where the Disk Chapter is auto-changing to next required color patch per 2/6/10sec. and a external utility is pressing timed the measure button so the user don't need to use it's mouse again until the end of the measurement run of each chapter.

I'm using a small utility that sends timed keyboard shortcuts commands to CalMAN, to able to measure using CalMAN without user prompt.

These 2 measurement solutions using Ted's LightSpace CMS Calibration Disk saves user some operations or all operations for the user until the end of these measurement runs that are described here or https://www.avsforum.com/forum/139-di...l#post25785401

The chapters of the disk has been created based to the exact color patch order that CalMAN requests them.... and the color patches are auto-changing to the next required patch per measurement run with the available time options to autochange the patterns for every 2 / 6 / 10 sec.

Klein Colorimeter users will be able to use 2 sec per pattern to measure every chapter rapidly. i1Display PRO, SpectraCAL's C6, XRite's i1PRO1/2, and basICColor DISCUS users will be able to use the 6 or 10 second display time per each color patch chapter.....this has to do with meter settings/ type of display....if the display has deep blacks and the meter will take more time to measure the darkest shades then maybe the 6 sec per patch will not work, but the 10 sec per patch will work for sure.

For the users that the black level measurement takes more than 10 sec. they can use the Batch file without black measurement and enter their black level manually to CalMAN Settings.

Anyone who want to try how it works, you can download the Free Version to measure the performance of your display using the ColorCheckerClassic Chapter (24 Color Patches).

There a lot of professionals that are using this method of Automated measurement with their Klein K-10A, where the patterns are AutoChanging per 2 seconds and you can setup Klein to have 1sec pattern delay before each meter read also.For 11-Point Grayscale it takes 2M 24sec, for 4-Point Saturation it takes 5M 12Sec with Klein K-10A.I have posted how this works here: Ted's LightSpace CMS Calibration Disk.
mombasa123 likes this.

post #1002 of 1007 Old 03-25-2019, 05:53 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Hi Ted,

A have been reading up on calibration for days now and going through this thread backwards slowly. As you know, I am playing with CalMAN but am totally confused on where/how to start with all the massive amount of info around to jigsaw into place.

Would it be possible to produce a Dummies guide on how to use Ted's disk & CalMAN & your/CalMan workflows and in what order etc please? Stuff like how to find & sync disk chapters with CalMan too. NB I have still to order my XRite (and deciding whether to go for the spectro/colorimeter bundle).
Hi,

Check these links:

https://www.avsforum.com/forum/139-d...l#post55538498

https://www.avsforum.com/forum/139-d...l#post54846000

https://www.avsforum.com/forum/139-d...l#post37866105

When you calibrating, the steps are always the same, if you know what you are doing, you start by using the most accurate picture mode (cinema/isf/professional etc.) finding out what TV colorspace option provides better color gamut tracking of you target gamut (use 5-Point Saturation Sweep to find out), then check what color temp mode has less RGB balance errors, then do the same with gamma presets...to find out which setting provide you closer tracking of your target gamma....then check contrast/brightness/color for clipping, start with 2-Point RGB balance using 30% Gray and 100% White patterns (fix using RGB-High controls RGB balance errors only...while with backlight/oled light handle and set the peak output you want)....then after a lot of back/forth between these 2 measurements and by checking again contrast/brightness, you will move to 10 or 20-Point adjustments....after the end of grayscale calibration (and by checking again contrast/brightness) you move to CMS calibration and after the end of CMS you re-check Grayscale and CMS again for smaller re-adjustments.

For all the above, there no CalMAN workflow to explain you exactly with that detail all these steps (fixed workflows make users idiots since they are missing most of the detail I'm posting above), but the more time you will spend by practicing and testing, the more you will learn and realize about how stuff works. Each display is different, the more different models you will calibrate, the more issues you will face and resolve...and more experience you will gain.

For that reason there no specific order of my workflow layout pages, users have to understand what they are doing and select what layout page is better for them

post #1003 of 1007 Old 03-31-2019, 09:14 PM

@Ted , thank you for your v comprehensive responses above. Much appreciated!
Rolls-Royce and ConnecTEDDD like this.
post #1004 of 1007 Old 04-17-2019, 08:06 PM

I just want to echo what a lot of people are saying on this forum about Ted.

I am simply stunned at his level of helpfulness, in-depth knowledge and lighting fast response times. I would not call it service, its far more than that.

I purchased Ted's disk (digital & Bluray) a couple of months ago as I began my meter calibration journey for my Q9FN. Initially I just used Ted's disc to complement AVS HD, Disney WOW etc while I read up about meter calibration. Ted guided me through it all and I ultimately ended up with the Xrite i1 Pro 2 & Xrite i1 Display Pro 3 combo.

An illustration of Ted's help last night : https://www.avsforum.com/forum/166-l...l#post57918024

For anyone still in 2 minds about buying Ted's disk - just do it. You will not regret it.

Last edited by mombasa123; 04-17-2019 at 09:34 PM.
post #1005 of 1007 Old 04-18-2019, 09:49 AM

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
Liked: 60
@ConnecTEDDD is one of the most helpful people I have come across. He takes pleasure in helping others.
post #1006 of 1007 Old 05-07-2019, 04:15 AM

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi,

I also want to thank Ted for his extensive support in figuring out how to properly approach calibration with a i1Display Pro 3 + HCFR combo. I ended up getting the colorimeter through him and of course the disk.

I've had a professional calibration done 2 months ago, but there were several issues with it (raised black level and extensive CMS changes). The color ramp pattern on this disk helped me identify that within LG's CMS, the tint control introduced massive gradation problems even when changed by only +/-1, whereas minimal saturation and luminance do not introduce perceivable issues.

Ted also helped me with all kinds of issues, from understanding how things work, setting HCFR up correctly, and of course how to approach manual calibration properly. Would have been lost in the depths of this forum without his assistance!

Cheers,
oledmod

Last edited by oledmod; 05-08-2019 at 01:39 AM.
post #1007 of 1007 Old 07-04-2019, 04:21 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 346 Post(s)
Liked: 361
Hi guys, as you have probably noticed by yourself, it’s a long time that Ted @ConnecTEDDD is not posting. Just like some of you, I have the privilege and the honor to consider him a friend and being considered as such, so I talk to him almost every day. Unfortunately, the reason of his absence was related to his parent serious illness. With a deep sadness in my heart I have to inform you that his parent's fight is over, he passed away. You know how much Ted supported all of us not only because he is the creator of the well-known and appreciated test patterns disc but because he likes to do that. Calibration is his passion and the thing he likes the most. You might also know how complicated is the economical situation in Greece and how loosing a parent in such critical situation it is not only an emotional drama but also a financial drama. This is the time where he and his family need our support, it’s time to give back or just to give. Please, let him feel our gratitude and our love, let him feel how important he is to the calibration small planet and to us as persons. Let’s do that with a donation and let’s do that right now, because now it’s the time he needs it. Now it’s the time he needs US. Please, donate what you want/can HERE. I hope to see him back soon here. I'm sure, we all miss him.
For the sole purpose of keeping the topic clean, I have to to ask those who want, in addition to participating in donations, to send Ted words of encouragement, gratitude or simply give their condolences, to do so by contacting him directly and not on this thread. Thank you very much, really.

TVs: Pioneer PDP-LX5090H, LG OLED55C8PLA | SintoAmp: Pioneer VSX-921 | BD Player: Panasonic DMP-BDT260EG | External LUT box: Entertainment Experience eeColor | Softwares: Light Illusion Lightspace HTP, Portrait Displays CalMAN Home Enthusiast 2018 R3, HCFR, DisplayCAL | Probes: x-rite i1 Pro 2 - i1 Display Pro OEM B-02, basICColor DISCUS | Test Pattern Generator: DVDO AVLab TPG
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Display Calibration

Tags
Pioneer Elite Kuro Pro 1150hd 50 Inch Plasma Hdtv

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page