New Software update for JETI Specbos/Spectraval Owners (JETI LiVal 6.12.0
) has been released @ 24 August 2018.
Download Link: http://www.jeti.com/cms/index.php/jeti-software/lival
- Two widgets for L*u*v* color space: L*u*v* and sC*h.
- "Spectral Calculation" widget: Lv, x, y values of the calcualtion result spectrum.
- Continuous mode - schedule: possibility to set start and end time, a break and periodicity of continuous measurement.
- Capture: streaming of continuously measured spectra into a file for security with very long continuous measurement series.
- History-chart: possibility to click on some data point to jump to corresponding measurements in the legend.
- History-chart: x-axis can have sense of absolute time or of measurement number (switch).
- Offline mode: if there are no measurements and the user tries to open a reference file in another measuring mode than the current, the current measuring mode is automatically switched.
- Export of Sync.-frequency into the table and into the Excel.
- After exporting an Excel table, option to open the target directory.
- "Target"-button in the calibration panel.
- Batch operations with large amounts of data and the table are optimized: instead of allocating small memory blocks many times, one large block is allocated etc.; instead of adding always 1 column to the table, many columns are added with one operation. This increases the speed much: for example, it is possible to transfer 65000 measurements to the table within a reasonable time.
- Calculations of CRI and CQS values were performed for spectra with 5 nm step which consisted of every 5th value of original measured spectra (because calculations are defined for 5 nm step via standards). Now the spectra for CRI and CQS calculation consist of averages of 5 values of original spectra. This improves stability of calculation results.
- Blue cursor in xy- and u'v'-charts was invisible if zoomed in to blue -> fixed (cursors are black now)
- Offline mode: table was not reinitialized if measuring mode has been changed. -> fixed
- Raw spectrum: wavelength and a value on it stood dimmed even after a successful measurement. -> fixed
- Table: memory errors have not been treated. -> fixed
- TimeStamp as seconds since 1.1.1900 for loaded CSV or SPC files hasn't been calculated -> fixed
- Before sync-measurements, laser has not been switched off. -> fixed