The Official ChromaPure 3 thread - Page 12 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 350Likes

post #331 of 1778 Old 01-25-2016, 04:41 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1668 Post(s)
Liked: 2459
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnecTEDDD View Post
Buzz, if you do this (select White and then 10%), the ''A'' will measure 90% Gray 4 times in the raw.
It does this not matter where you start from. With the K10 it takes about a second to do the 4 90% measurements. Chad was probably referring to his spectro though.

Buzz
THX Certified Level II Video Calibrator

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #332 of 1778 Old 01-25-2016, 04:51 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1668 Post(s)
Liked: 2459
double post

Buzz
THX Certified Level II Video Calibrator

post #333 of 1778 Old 01-25-2016, 06:15 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1014 Post(s)
Liked: 844
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knd View Post
How do I calibrate the 75% Saturation points rather than the 100%?
Do I select the color space of 75% of Rec 709 and then proceed as normal? If so I assume I would still take a 100% intensity white reading - correct?
Select the 75% of Rec 709 gamut. Do the calibration in the Color Management module. When finished there switch back to the Rec. 709 module. You can use 100% or 75% but I recommend 75%.

Tom Huffman
ChromaPure Software/AccuPel Video Signal Generators
ISF/THX Calibrations
Springfield, MO

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #334 of 1778 Old 01-25-2016, 06:17 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad B View Post
Is there a way to not have V3 take a black measurement in every automated grayscale run? For those like me who occasionally use their spectros for everything (not just meter profiling) that could save 2 or 3 minutes of wasted time per run. I would hope the 5% step would be optional as well for the same reason.
That sounds like a reasonable option request. I'll put it in for 3.1. You understand that without a black reading you will not be able to get accurate contrast data in the reports.

Tom Huffman
ISF/THX Calibrations
Springfield, MO

post #335 of 1778 Old 01-25-2016, 06:19 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard767 View Post
Sure.

Measure 100% manually "M"
Select 10% or whatever you want to be next
Measure with auto "A"
Thanks, Buzz. That's right, you can do this easily without us programming an option for this.

Tom Huffman
ISF/THX Calibrations
Springfield, MO

post #336 of 1778 Old 01-25-2016, 06:29 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnecTEDDD View Post
Buzz, if you do this (select White and then 10%), the ''A'' will measure 90% Gray 4 times in the raw.
This is a weird little bug. We'll fix this. In the meantime if you are using slow meter you can just measure white and then start at 10% and just click M for each measurement. If you are using a fast meter, then it doesn't really matter.

Tom Huffman
ISF/THX Calibrations
Springfield, MO

post #337 of 1778 Old 01-25-2016, 07:11 PM
Knd
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
Liked: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomHuffman View Post
Select the 75% of Rec 709 gamut. Do the calibration in the Color Management module. When finished there switch back to the Rec. 709 module. You can use 100% or 75% but I recommend 75%.
Sorry for the confusion, but I thought you have said previously that 100% white was required to start all modules.

I think that Ted also recommended 100%.
post #338 of 1778 Old 01-25-2016, 07:42 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Sorry for the confusion, but I thought you have said previously that 100% white was required to start all modules.

I think that Ted also recommended 100%.
I did and that still stands. If you select 75% intensity, then reference white is still 100%, but colors are 75%. See
https://www.avsforum.com/forum/139-di...l#post40660482

Tom Huffman
ISF/THX Calibrations
Springfield, MO

post #339 of 1778 Old 01-25-2016, 08:01 PM
Knd
Advanced Member

Quote:
You can use 100% or 75% but I recommend 75%.
Sorry, I just realized that I read this as white intensity, but I now believe that you meant saturations. Your recommendation was 75% saturations not 75% white intensity - correct?
post #340 of 1778 Old 01-25-2016, 08:09 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Sorry, I just realized that I read this as white intensity, but I now believe that you meant saturations. Your recommendation was 75% saturations not 75% white intensity - correct?
I was talking about 75% intensity. You had specifically asked about calibrating at 75% saturation points. I took that as a given. Beyond that, I was responding to whether you should use 75% or 100% intensity. Other than in the Meter Correction module, CP3 doesn't ever use 75% intensity as a reference white.

Tom Huffman
ISF/THX Calibrations
Springfield, MO

post #341 of 1778 Old 01-26-2016, 06:00 AM
Knd
Advanced Member

Quote:
I was talking about 75% intensity. You had specifically asked about calibrating at 75% saturation points. I took that as a given. Beyond that, I was responding to whether you should use 75% or 100% intensity. Other than in the Meter Correction module, CP3 doesn't ever use 75% intensity as a reference white.
Got it.
post #342 of 1778 Old 01-30-2016, 05:01 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 498 Post(s)
Liked: 239
Any update to a new release?

Sent from my LG V10 via Tapatalk
post #343 of 1778 Old 01-30-2016, 11:18 AM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 11
I hope this question wasn't already asked -- where do I find what used to be under 'Options' in v2 for entering TV settings, make, model, etc?
billt928 likes this.
post #344 of 1778 Old 01-31-2016, 05:45 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 222 Post(s)
Quoted: 3479 Post(s)
Liked: 4329
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickNY View Post
I hope this question wasn't already asked -- where do I find what used to be under 'Options' in v2 for entering TV settings, make, model, etc?
Hi, this feature is not available in V3, look here: https://www.avsforum.com/forum/139-di...l#post41104674

Ted's LightSpace CMS Calibration Disk Free Version for Free Calibration Software: LightSpace DPS / CalMAN ColorChecker / HCFR
S/W: LightSpace CMS, SpaceMan ICC, SpaceMatch DCM, CalMAN 5, CalMAN RGB, ChromaPure, ControlCAL
V/P: eeColor 3D LUT Box - P/G: DVDO AVLab TPG
Meters: JETI Specbos 1211, Klein K-10A, i1PRO2, i1PRO, SpectraCAL C6, i1D3, C5
post #345 of 1778 Old 01-31-2016, 06:32 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Mystery Solved

A small number of CP3 users (4 or 5) reported a fatal exception when attempting to open the Color Gamut or Color Management modules. This was a real mystery. The vast majority of users did not see this, and I could not reproduce it.

I finally figured out the problem. It is the same issue we have discussed here in a different context: text scaling. For some reason activating text scaling in Windows blew up the CIE chart in the Color Gamut and Color Management modules.

In Windows 7 and 8
Control Panel, Display
Select "Smaller - 100% (default)"
Click Apply.

Windows 8.1
Control Panel, Display
Check "Let me choose one scaling level for all my displays"
Select "Smaller - 100%"
Click Apply.

Windows 10
You need to make the change in two places
Start, Settings, System and ensure that the size of text and apps is set to 100%.
Also, go to Control Panel, Display, click "set a custom scaling level" and also ensure that this is set to 100%.

Tom Huffman
ISF/THX Calibrations
Springfield, MO

post #346 of 1778 Old 02-01-2016, 04:58 AM
.NET Solution Architect

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 662 Post(s)
Liked: 588
Lightbulb A lot of bugs

I have used recently latest chromapure v3.0.4.
It has a lot issues in regards how the menus are displayed and etcetera.
1. User Interface for me personally it is much much worse comparing to v2 versions, not sure why author thought it would be more comfortable for a user, but it is definitely not.
2. Has scaling issues across all app, I think this needs to be fixing at first place, v2 had scaling issues as well, but because of its user interface structured much better it was ok to accept as it is.
3. Inbuilt Signal Generator doesn't work when Maximizing causes half of the screen be black despite what pattern you'll be using
4. The lack of exporting report into PDF
5. When building report some areas are filled with 0 values, however values been measured.
6. Leak of brightness/contrast test patterns when adjusting before starting any calibration
7. Removed ability to measure native contrast and simultaneous contrast, which is still present at version 2.
8. Even when colormeter isn't connected, software still allows you to take measurements

My suggestions on improvement this application:
Please make buttons smaller - there is no need to make them so big, as a good example v2 - is much better from the UX view.
Please resolve those scaling issues, I would mark this as high priority, because of that half of information you just cannot read as its hidden by other tabs. In our days we don't use 720p or 1080p resolution on computers its pretty much higher resolution 2k or even 4k, so when developing apps should really aim this market as well.

I ended up still using the latest version v2.5.8 as it is more stable and better to use.
post #347 of 1778 Old 02-01-2016, 05:04 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Oh boy...noy again I bet Tom must be thinking when reading these comments.

post #348 of 1778 Old 02-01-2016, 05:50 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 188 Post(s)
Quoted: 5694 Post(s)
Liked: 2721
Quote:
Originally Posted by desray2k View Post
Oh boy...noy again I bet Tom must be thinking when reading these comments.

Well it just shows that there probably is a real problem that needs fixing when multiple users have the same issues.
firefox15 likes this.

Markus

"In science, contrary evidence causes one to question a theory. In religion, contrary evidence causes one to question the evidence." - Floyd Toole
post #349 of 1778 Old 02-01-2016, 05:54 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by markus767 View Post
Well it just shows that there probably is a real problem that needs fixing when multiple users have the same issues.
Haha... No doubt.

post #350 of 1778 Old 02-01-2016, 03:54 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Change is hard. . .

1. Reporting that it is "worse" is not very helpful. Worse in what way, exactly.
2. As has been discussed many times here, you must disable Windows text scaling for ChromaPure to render correctly. This has not changed from v2. We will fix this in the next release, because people seem really annoyed by this, but for now text scaling MUST be disabled. There is no way around this.
3. I cannot reproduce this issue. Select field size test pattern, setup Windows to use an extended desktop, drag the test pattern to the calibration TV, right-click and select maximize. This works the same way as it did with v2. It fills the entire screen.
4. It does not "lack of exporting report into PDF". It only lacks native export into pdf. The native file format is now XPS, which you can exchange with any Windows user. You can still generate pdf reports as easily as before using a different method. Just click the print icon on the report toolbar and select a pdf printer. How do you get a pdf printer?
If you have Windows 10 OR the full Adobe Acrobat, then you already have one. If you don't have Windows 10 or Adobe Acrobat, then there are countless pdf printers that you can download and install for free. Just do a Google search for pdf printer. Take your pick.
5. I have attached a pdf version of a report I just ran. Show me where zeros appear where there should be data? The only issue I am aware of is that it is not reporting the mean gamma. That will be fixed in 3.0.5.
6. I have read this several times, and I cannot make out what you mean. I do not know what it means for a test pattern to "leak". Could you explain?
7. Did NOT remove the ability to measure contrast. View, Calibration, Contrast.
8. I cannot reproduce this issue either. When Disconnect has been clicked, any subsequent attempt to take a reading results in all zeros.

You say we don't use 1080 anymore, but "pretty much higher resolution 2k or even 4k". Um, 1080 (1920 x 1080) is 2K. There is no problem using a 2K monitor, so long as the screen is at least 17". We do not currently support high resolution, small size monitors because these require text scaling. You'll have to run at a lower rez.

Due to some of the weird things you are reporting, I suspect you might have a bad installation. Please perform a clean reinstall of the application.
1. Unintstall.
2. Delete the settings file. C:\ProgramData\Display Calibrations LLC\ChromaPure3\3\settings.xml
If you don't see the ProgramData folder that's because it is hidden. To make it visible, Control Panel, File Folder Options, View, under Hidden Files and Folders check "Show hidden, files, folders, and drives."
3. Reinstall 3.0.4.
NOTE: I used to recommend repairing .Net but MS has not provided (so far as I can tell) a tool for repairing 4.6.1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulOfUniverse View Post
I have used recently latest chromapure v3.0.4.
It has a lot issues in regards how the menus are displayed and etcetera.
1. User Interface for me personally it is much much worse comparing to v2 versions, not sure why author thought it would be more comfortable for a user, but it is definitely not.
2. Has scaling issues across all app, I think this needs to be fixing at first place, v2 had scaling issues as well, but because of its user interface structured much better it was ok to accept as it is.
3. Inbuilt Signal Generator doesn't work when Maximizing causes half of the screen be black despite what pattern you'll be using
4. The lack of exporting report into PDF
5. When building report some areas are filled with 0 values, however values been measured.
6. Leak of brightness/contrast test patterns when adjusting before starting any calibration
7. Removed ability to measure native contrast and simultaneous contrast, which is still present at version 2.
8. Even when colormeter isn't connected, software still allows you to take measurements

My suggestions on improvement this application:
Please make buttons smaller - there is no need to make them so big, as a good example v2 - is much better from the UX view.
Please resolve those scaling issues, I would mark this as high priority, because of that half of information you just cannot read as its hidden by other tabs. In our days we don't use 720p or 1080p resolution on computers its pretty much higher resolution 2k or even 4k, so when developing apps should really aim this market as well.

I ended up still using the latest version v2.5.8 as it is more stable and better to use.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf report.pdf (946.4 KB, 35 views)
Knd likes this.

Tom Huffman
ISF/THX Calibrations
Springfield, MO

Last edited by TomHuffman; 02-01-2016 at 05:55 PM.
post #351 of 1778 Old 02-01-2016, 05:54 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by markus767 View Post
I never claimed that lack of support for text scaling was not a real issue. In fact, this issue has been discussed many times and I have committed to resolving it, also many times. The only thing new that this post brought to my attention were "bugs" that don't seem to be bugs (at least I cannot reproduce them), missing features that are not missing, and buttons that are too large.

Tom Huffman
ISF/THX Calibrations
Springfield, MO

post #352 of 1778 Old 02-01-2016, 09:29 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

I have to give credit where it's due... In the aspect of answering and following up to queries, Tom is always very prompt.

Kilgore likes this.
post #353 of 1778 Old 02-02-2016, 12:14 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 188 Post(s)
Quoted: 5694 Post(s)
Liked: 2721
Quote:
I never claimed that lack of support for text scaling was not a real issue. In fact, this issue has been discussed many times and I have committed to resolving it, also many times.
Good to know. I wasn't aware that you're working on a fix.

Markus

"In science, contrary evidence causes one to question a theory. In religion, contrary evidence causes one to question the evidence." - Floyd Toole
post #354 of 1778 Old 02-02-2016, 02:57 AM
.NET Solution Architect

Quote:
Change is hard. . .

1. Reporting that it is "worse" is not very helpful. Worse in what way, exactly.
2. As has been discussed many times here, you must disable Windows text scaling for ChromaPure to render correctly. This has not changed from v2. We will fix this in the next release, because people seem really annoyed by this, but for now text scaling MUST be disabled. There is no way around this.
3. I cannot reproduce this issue. Select field size test pattern, setup Windows to use an extended desktop, drag the test pattern to the calibration TV, right-click and select maximize. This works the same way as it did with v2. It fills the entire screen.
4. It does not "lack of exporting report into PDF". It only lacks native export into pdf. The native file format is now XPS, which you can exchange with any Windows user. You can still generate pdf reports as easily as before using a different method. Just click the print icon on the report toolbar and select a pdf printer. How do you get a pdf printer?
If you have Windows 10 OR the full Adobe Acrobat, then you already have one. If you don't have Windows 10 or Adobe Acrobat, then there are countless pdf printers that you can download and install for free. Just do a Google search for pdf printer. Take your pick.
5. I have attached a pdf version of a report I just ran. Show me where zeros appear where there should be data? The only issue I am aware of is that it is not reporting the mean gamma. That will be fixed in 3.0.5.
6. I have read this several times, and I cannot make out what you mean. I do not know what it means for a test pattern to "leak". Could you explain?
7. Did NOT remove the ability to measure contrast. View, Calibration, Contrast.
8. I cannot reproduce this issue either. When Disconnect has been clicked, any subsequent attempt to take a reading results in all zeros.
NOTE: I used to recommend repairing .Net but MS has not provided (so far as I can tell) a tool for repairing 4.6.1.
Thanks for the feedback and fast reply, here is the clarification
1. Buttons become large and not intuitive when scaling is enabled, appreciated you are working on that issue.
3. This issue is not reproduced anymore at my end so was an issue on my end, apologise
4. It is lacking a native export to PDF, I apprecaite you can save in xps but would be good to have the same function as export into PDF as you have in version 2
5. I'll provide you zero values after I do run my calibration again
6. I cannot find inbuilt signal generator patterns where to set brightness and contrast.
I've also discovered new issue yesterday your white is 235;235;235 as when used on pc it should be 255;255;255
Your red pattern is 235;16;16 which should be 255;0;0.
I've atteched screenshots, it looks like you provide Limited RGB range, which is not correct because if the source is PC. Can you add at least functionality where Test Patterns should be Full RGB not Limited.
7. Found it thank you.
8. Don't connect your colormeter to USB, go to Home page choose radio button click connect will prompt with The selected metor was not detected I click ok then another prompt You are now ready to calibrate your display, then I can start taking measurements but they will always be null.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	inbuilt_generator_white_doesn't match white.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	295.0 KB
ID:	1225161   Click image for larger version

Name:	Red is in TV_16_235.png
Views:	80
Size:	166.1 KB
ID:	1225169  
post #355 of 1778 Old 02-02-2016, 04:44 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
I've also discovered new issue yesterday your white is 235;235;235 as when used on pc it should be 255;255;255
Your red pattern is 235;16;16 which should be 255;0;0.
I've atteched screenshots, it looks like you provide Limited RGB range, which is not correct because if the source is PC. Can you add at least functionality where Test Patterns should be Full RGB not Limited.
The source is not important. What is important is the target display--i.e. the display you are calibrating. As long as that is a video device, then 16-235 is the correct range. ChromaPure is not intended for PC calibration. You can use X-Rite's i1Profiler for that.

Tom Huffman
ISF/THX Calibrations
Springfield, MO

post #356 of 1778 Old 02-02-2016, 06:16 AM
.NET Solution Architect

Quote:
The source is not important. What is important is the target display--i.e. the display you are calibrating. As long as that is a video device, then 16-235 is the correct range. ChromaPure is not intended for PC calibration. You can use X-Rite's i1Profiler for that.
Hi Tom exactly my display is projector and it is very important from what source you are sending signal I've explained here exactly the problem and what can happen. Because I'm sourcing from Macbook Pro it has inbuilt intel hd graphics - its a mistake to provide internal conversion 16-235 it should be expanded to 0-255 as GPU will always perform that conversion 16-235.
It is incorrect to say that source doesn't matter, when this software is designed for using on PC.
Have a read - https://www.avsforum.com/forum/139-di...l#post41186201 here is the explanation of what is happening.
post #357 of 1778 Old 02-02-2016, 07:28 AM
Knd
Advanced Member

Tom,
Tried multiple gamma runs yesterday with V3.0.4. I may have double hit the pencil symbol or the check button, but at some point I had two check boxes next to each other rather than a + on the left and a check on the right. May be a small bug or may be my fat fingers.

Had no problem getting the results but did notice that both boxes had check symbol.
clone1008 likes this.
post #358 of 1778 Old 02-02-2016, 08:04 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Hi Tom exactly my display is projector and it is very important from what source you are sending signal I've explained here exactly the problem and what can happen. Because I'm sourcing from Macbook Pro it has inbuilt intel hd graphics - its a mistake to provide internal conversion 16-235 it should be expanded to 0-255 as GPU will always perform that conversion 16-235.
It is incorrect to say that source doesn't matter, when this software is designed for using on PC.
Have a read - https://www.avsforum.com/forum/139-di...l#post41186201 here is the explanation of what is happening.
See
https://www.avsforum.com/forum/139-di...l#post40743082
and,
https://www.avsforum.com/forum/139-di...l#post40822170
SoulOfUniverse likes this.

Tom Huffman
ISF/THX Calibrations
Springfield, MO

post #359 of 1778 Old 02-02-2016, 08:39 AM
.NET Solution Architect

Hi Tom thank you very much for this response, btw I've disabled scaling in windows as you suggested and now at least everything looks ok in the software itself, buttons look good as well.
So running this tweak, should I set projector input source as Standard not Enhanced correct?
post #360 of 1778 Old 02-03-2016, 05:25 AM
.NET Solution Architect

Hi Tom,

Other bugs revealed.
1. Load saved xml session file. Close all tabs, open first pre calibration greyscale will see exception thrown, see attached
2. Disconect color meter from pc, open software, select your colormeter from home start page, choose mode (any mode), click connect, message will prompt "The selected meter was not detected", click ok other message prompts "You are now ready to calibrate your display". Navigate to any module you can click measure it will measure everything with 0.
3. Contrast measurements not saved into the session. View -> Calibration -> Contrast everything is set to 0. Those measurements are also not included in the report.
4. In report it doesn't display Luminance in selected measurement, I've selected in fL but shows in cd/m2
5. In greyscale window after report been loaded, I'm going to settings and changing Luminance to be displayed in fL, system throws exception after I click settings button again.

Exception Overflow Stack:
See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at System.Windows.Forms.DataVisualization.Charting.Ch art.get_Series()
at ChromaPure.Controls.Calibration.GrayscaleControlV3 .UpdateChart()
at ChromaPure.Controls.Calibration.BaseControlV3.tRef reshRequiredChecker_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndPr oc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.6.1055.0 built by: NETFXREL2
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
ChromaPure
Assembly Version: 3.0.4.37312
Win32 Version: 3.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Display%20Calibrations%20LLC/ChromaPure3/ChromaPure.exe
PresentationCore
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/PresentationCore/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/PresentationCore.dll
WindowsBase
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/WindowsBase/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/WindowsBase.dll
System.Core
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Windows.Forms
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
CpHw
Assembly Version: 3.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 3.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Display%20Calibrations%20LLC/ChromaPure3/CpHw.DLL
CpColorScience
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Display%20Calibrations%20LLC/ChromaPure3/CpColorScience.DLL
CpL
Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 2.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Display%20Calibrations%20LLC/ChromaPure3/CpL.DLL
System.Deployment
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Deployment/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Deployment.dll
System.Xml
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
WindowsFormsIntegration
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/WindowsFormsIntegration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/WindowsFormsIntegration.dll
PresentationFramework
Win32 Version: 4.6.1055.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/PresentationFramework/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/PresentationFramework.dll
System.Xaml
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xaml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xaml.dll
PresentationFramework.Aero
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/PresentationFramework.Aero/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/PresentationFramework.Aero.dll
Microsoft.Expression.Drawing
Assembly Version: 4.5.0.0
Win32 Version: 3.0.40218.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Display%20Calibrations%20LLC/ChromaPure3/Microsoft.Expression.Drawing.DLL
PresentationFramework-SystemXml
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/PresentationFramework-SystemXml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/PresentationFramework-SystemXml.dll
UIAutomationTypes
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/UIAutomationTypes/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/UIAutomationTypes.dll
System.Windows.Forms.DataVisualization
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms.DataVisualization/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/System.Windows.Forms.DataVisualization.dll
Xceed.Wpf.Toolkit
Assembly Version: 2.5.0.0
Win32 Version: 2.5.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Display%20Calibrations%20LLC/ChromaPure3/Xceed.Wpf.Toolkit.DLL
System.Data
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.Data/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll
UIAutomationProvider
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/UIAutomationProvider/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/UIAutomationProvider.dll
PresentationFramework-SystemData
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/PresentationFramework-SystemData/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/PresentationFramework-SystemData.dll
PresentationUI
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/PresentationUI/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/PresentationUI.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Exception_1.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	75.3 KB
ID:	1227425  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Display Calibration

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page