The Official ChromaPure 3 thread - Page 52 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 335Likes

post #1531 of 1666 Old 06-02-2018, 09:04 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 965 Post(s)
Liked: 816
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toadus View Post
I am planning to profile my i1Display Pro with an i2pro. Do I require any licence adjustments for the spectro in my installation of Chromapure? Also, does this affect the "Pro" corrections I already enabled when purchasing my i1Display? Thanks.
If your license did not originally contain support for the i1Pro 2, then I would have to add it. Just send CP Support an email requesting this and include the i1Pro 2's serial number. This would overwrite the corrections the meter already contains.

Tom Huffman
ChromaPure Software/AccuPel Video Signal Generators
ISF/THX Calibrations
Springfield, MO

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1532 of 1666 Old 06-05-2018, 08:16 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
Liked: 48
I bought the ChromaPure/i1 Display Pro bundle. I will be calibrating my LG OLED65B7A. I'm looking at LG's calibration notes for this set, and it provides HDR adjustment points that are set in Calman's level editor. Does ChromaPure have the equivalent editor? If not, how do I calibrate HDR according to LG's recommendations?
post #1533 of 1666 Old 06-05-2018, 08:41 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToBeFrank View Post
I bought the ChromaPure/i1 Display Pro bundle. I will be calibrating my LG OLED65B7A. I'm looking at LG's calibration notes for this set, and it provides HDR adjustment points that are set in Calman's level editor. Does ChromaPure have the equivalent editor? If not, how do I calibrate HDR according to LG's recommendations?
Yes. Convert the OLED white balance targets to RGB values in decimal format (90% = 0.90) and save in a spreadsheet in csv format. Import those targets into ChromaPure's Raw Data module. You can now measure each custom white balance point and adjust the values using the LG's controls in real time. The Raw Data module includes a RGB chart for just this purpose. Our web site has a video demo on how to create and import custom colors into Raw Data. Just do that with the LG colors, expect instead of clicking Measure All as in the video, select each color at a time, click Continuous measurement and then make adjustments in the LG as needed.

Tom Huffman
ISF/THX Calibrations
Springfield, MO

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1534 of 1666 Old 06-05-2018, 09:05 PM

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
Liked: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomHuffman View Post
Yes. Convert the OLED white balance targets to RGB values in decimal format (90% = 0.90) and save in a spreadsheet in csv format. Import those targets into ChromaPure's Raw Data module. You can now measure each custom white balance point and adjust the values using the LG's controls in real time. The Raw Data module includes a RGB chart for just this purpose. Our web site has a video demo on how to create and import custom colors into Raw Data. Just do that with the LG colors, expect instead of clicking Measure All as in the video, select each color at a time, click Continuous measurement and then make adjustments in the LG as needed.
Thank you. According to the manual, the built in pattern generator doesn't work with HDR so I would need an external pattern generator that could output the patterns with the correct code values. Do I understand that correctly?
post #1535 of 1666 Old 06-05-2018, 09:19 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToBeFrank View Post
Thank you. According to the manual, the built in pattern generator doesn't work with HDR so I would need an external pattern generator that could output the patterns with the correct code values. Do I understand that correctly?
That's correct. I believe that Ryan Masciola's HDR disc does this.

Tom Huffman
ISF/THX Calibrations
Springfield, MO

post #1536 of 1666 Old 06-06-2018, 09:23 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
That's correct. I believe that Ryan Masciola's HDR disc does this.
Would a DVDO AVlab TPG also do this? I would assume so, but I've already learned it can't send HDR metadata which is disappointing to say the least. I must say, so far I'm really unimpressed with DVDO and their customer service. I asked them via their support system if they planed on adding the ability for the AVlab TPG device to send HDR metedata for HDR calibration since they advertise it as a UHD calibration device, or if they planned any updates for the device at all since it hasn't been updated in over 4 years and was completely ignored.

On that note, to anyone considering buying ChromaPure, I highly recommend it. The support, software and service is second to none.
post #1537 of 1666 Old 06-06-2018, 11:53 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duckman33 View Post
Would a DVDO AVlab TPG also do this? I would assume so, but I've already learned it can't send HDR metadata which is disappointing to say the least. I must say, so far I'm really unimpressed with DVDO and their customer service. I asked them via their support system if they planed on adding the ability for the AVlab TPG device to send HDR metedata for HDR calibration since they advertise it as a UHD calibration device, or if they planned any updates for the device at all since it hasn't been updated in over 4 years and was completely ignored.

On that note, to anyone considering buying ChromaPure, I highly recommend it. The support, software and service is second to none.
Thanks.

No, the TPG doesn't support HDR. The DVDO TPG was discontinued so no further work is being done on it. DVDO has an unfortunate history of releasing really good products (the TPG, the Duo) and then discontinuing them soon after. The TPG was a particularly troubling example of that. I don't think it was on the market for more than a year before being discontinued.
Rolls-Royce and Duckman33 like this.

Tom Huffman
ISF/THX Calibrations
Springfield, MO

post #1538 of 1666 Old 06-06-2018, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Thanks.

No, the TPG doesn't support HDR. The DVDO TPG was discontinued so no further work is being done on it. DVDO has an unfortunate history of releasing really good products (the TPG, the Duo) and then discontinuing them soon after. The TPG was a particularly troubling example of that. I don't think it was on the market for more than a year before being discontinued.
They still advertise it on their site and will even still link you to authorised sellers and it's discontinued? Wow... Well that was a lot of money I just wasted. No where on the site does it say that product has been discontinued. Thanks for the reply Tom.
post #1539 of 1666 Old 06-07-2018, 11:01 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

A Couple of useage notes

Lumagen just released 052518 firmware for the Radiance Pro. This resolves the problem with test pattern corruption I warned about earlier. It also substantially improves white balance corrections at low video levels.

Whenever ChromaPure appears to behave abnormally, the first step to troubleshoot is to go to the Initial Setup module and click the Repair Settings button on the lower right-hand side of the screen. The program will close and then restart in its default mode. In most cases where you see weird, unexpected behavior (especially after a new installation), this will resolve the problem.

Tom Huffman
ISF/THX Calibrations
Springfield, MO

post #1540 of 1666 Old 06-07-2018, 04:05 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 1018 Post(s)
Liked: 1154
Quote:
They still advertise it on their site and will even still link you to authorised sellers and it's discontinued? Wow... Well that was a lot of money I just wasted. No where on the site does it say that product has been discontinued. Thanks for the reply Tom.
Sure it does. See here:
https://dvdo.com/products/legacy-products/

If you link in from a search engine, you will get the AVLab TPG product page, where it does indeed not say that it is discontinued. However, if you look further, the last update to any documentation concerning it was in October 2015, and the last firmware was in 2014. Not good for a "current" product. But it isn't a waste of money unless you paid full MSRP. The TPG itself still works just fine, with resolutions up to 4K 24p. True, it's not HDR, but adding an HDFury Integral will bring that to the party.
I do agree with Tom: DVDO has somewhat of a sad track record of introducing new products and then dropping support for them soon thereafter.

...Royce...

"I never drink...wine."
Bela Lugosi, DRACULA, 1931

Last edited by Rolls-Royce; 06-07-2018 at 04:25 PM.
post #1541 of 1666 Old 06-08-2018, 07:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolls-Royce View Post
Sure it does. See here:
https://dvdo.com/products/legacy-products/

If you link in from a search engine, you will get the AVLab TPG product page, where it does indeed not say that it is discontinued. However, if you look further, the last update to any documentation concerning it was in October 2015, and the last firmware was in 2014. Not good for a "current" product. But it isn't a waste of money unless you paid full MSRP. The TPG itself still works just fine, with resolutions up to 4K 24p. True, it's not HDR, but adding an HDFury Integral will bring that to the party.
I do agree with Tom: DVDO has somewhat of a sad track record of introducing new products and then dropping support for them soon thereafter.
Yes, I found the product page via a Google search, where I assumed from what I saw on the product page it was a product that was still in production and supported. When I said, "no where on the site" I should have said, "no where on the product page" I suppose, as that's what I was getting at.

Honestly though, who thinks to look at a discontinued page when it says nothing on the main product page about it being discontinued? To me, it's kind of shady to not state right on the product page that it's a discontinued product. I find it strange that a Google search for the DVDO AVlab TPG will turn up 0 results or information on it being discontinued. You have to specifically search for that term in order to see anything about it, which now, the first result mentioning it being discontinued leads to this thread on this forum. Had I known it was discontinued, I could have tucked away a little more cash and got the AccuPel Ultra 6000 from Tom instead. As it is now, I'm going to end up spending almost as much to get this thing to fit my needs anyway. Disappointing to say the least. I should have asked here first before buying it I suppose. Lesson learned.

On that note, would a Linker work as well as the Integral? I know they are both about the same price right now, but I don't really need the Integral.
post #1542 of 1666 Old 06-08-2018, 08:38 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
On that note, would a Linker work as well as the Integral? I know they are both about the same price right now, but I don't really need the Integral.
Yes. The Linker also has scaling capabilities that you may or may not need.
Duckman33 likes this.

...Royce...

"I never drink...wine."
post #1543 of 1666 Old 06-08-2018, 08:47 AM

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 3
Can anyone please Help.Has anyone calibrated a Samsung ks 9000 if so I am struggling with the gamma, it is all over the place. I cannot set each point inividually like on the My oled c7 where I can adjust luminance in the 20 point IRE.
The Question is what setting on the tv do I use and how do I get an even gamma on this tv.
Thanks
post #1544 of 1666 Old 06-13-2018, 02:33 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
Liked: 236
Erratic Blue Levels on LED displays – why and how to fix?

I’m using a 2014 X-Rite i1 Display Pro and when measuring gray scale getting blue readings of nearly 150% vs. normal red and green levels across the board as shown in the attached screen shot and I can’t figure out why that might be happening. This is happening using both HCFR and ChromaPure software on two LCD IPS LED backlight displays (Sony 55-X850D and Panasonic TCL-58E60) which are both relatively new TVs.

What’s strange is that everything works properly when I try to calibrate my plasma TVs as I get “normal” readings. The i1 Display Pro also works normally when I calibrate any of my computer monitors or a large LED TV I use for displaying photos with the X-Rite calibration software.
I’ve used the HDMI out on 3 different laptops, each running Windows 10 and both HCFR and ChromaPure. I went to the Control Panel – Color Management and set things to the default setting. Two of the laptops had been calibrated with X-Rite software which I disabled in startup and one of the laptops was brand new with a clean Windows 10 installation and only HCFR and ChromaPure installed. All of the laptops are “basic” laptops with built-in basic graphics cards (none are equipped with gaming type graphics cards). There aren’t many configuration options that I can adjust for the displays as the drivers are very basic.

I tried measuring 100% whites with both the internal pattern generators of HCFR and ChromaPure and also with a Blu-ray calibration disc on a separate Blu-ray player – and either way – the blue measurements were very high.

As far as the TVs go, I believe I disabled all the motion and noise reduction type features. Are there any other settings that I should review on the TVs?

What else can I try to get everything working together properly? Has anyone else ever had this problem? I couldn’t find anything with the search function.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ChromaPure Blue.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	140.7 KB
ID:	2415736  

7.2.4 with Denon X4300W, ATI 2005 & 1807 Amps, Kef Reference 203 Mains, 202c Ctr, 201 Surr, Ci200RR-THX Top Rears, Q300 Frt Hts, E301 Rear Surr, Power Sound Audio PSA dual S3600i Subs,
GIK & DIY Acoustics, JVC X790/RS540 Projector, Stewart Neve 100" Screen, Panasonic Blu-Ray DMP-UB900, Xbox One X, Crowson Transducers, INSTEON, UDI ISY994i, Amazon Echo
post #1545 of 1666 Old 06-13-2018, 03:40 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorax2 View Post
I’m using a 2014 X-Rite i1 Display Pro and when measuring gray scale getting blue readings of nearly 150% vs. normal red and green levels across the board as shown in the attached screen shot and I can’t figure out why that might be happening. This is happening using both HCFR and ChromaPure software on two LCD IPS LED backlight displays (Sony 55-X850D and Panasonic TCL-58E60) which are both relatively new TVs.

What’s strange is that everything works properly when I try to calibrate my plasma TVs as I get “normal” readings. The i1 Display Pro also works normally when I calibrate any of my computer monitors or a large LED TV I use for displaying photos with the X-Rite calibration software.
I’ve used the HDMI out on 3 different laptops, each running Windows 10 and both HCFR and ChromaPure. I went to the Control Panel – Color Management and set things to the default setting. Two of the laptops had been calibrated with X-Rite software which I disabled in startup and one of the laptops was brand new with a clean Windows 10 installation and only HCFR and ChromaPure installed. All of the laptops are “basic” laptops with built-in basic graphics cards (none are equipped with gaming type graphics cards). There aren’t many configuration options that I can adjust for the displays as the drivers are very basic.

I tried measuring 100% whites with both the internal pattern generators of HCFR and ChromaPure and also with a Blu-ray calibration disc on a separate Blu-ray player – and either way – the blue measurements were very high.

As far as the TVs go, I believe I disabled all the motion and noise reduction type features. Are there any other settings that I should review on the TVs?

What else can I try to get everything working together properly? Has anyone else ever had this problem? I couldn’t find anything with the search function.
Sounds like you're using an incorrect display type profile with your meter.

...Royce...

"I never drink...wine."
post #1546 of 1666 Old 06-13-2018, 06:31 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
Liked: 236
Mystery solved - the very high blue readings were due to a "cool" color setting on both LCD TVs. Changing the color temperature to a "warm" setting brought things closer to D6500 and made for an easier calibration.

Thank you to @Dominic Chan and @skschatzman for pointing out something so simple (yet part of the learning experience for a newbie).
Rolls-Royce likes this.

7.2.4 with Denon X4300W, ATI 2005 & 1807 Amps, Kef Reference 203 Mains, 202c Ctr, 201 Surr, Ci200RR-THX Top Rears, Q300 Frt Hts, E301 Rear Surr, Power Sound Audio PSA dual S3600i Subs,
GIK & DIY Acoustics, JVC X790/RS540 Projector, Stewart Neve 100" Screen, Panasonic Blu-Ray DMP-UB900, Xbox One X, Crowson Transducers, INSTEON, UDI ISY994i, Amazon Echo
post #1547 of 1666 Old 06-30-2018, 04:53 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

ChromaPure 3.1.13 Released

ChromaPure 3.1.13 is now available for download at the ChromaPure News site. This release is free for licensed users.

New Features
  • We discovered a critical bug in the new Performance module, so rather than hold up this release we removed it. The corrected module will be re-released shortly.
Enhancements
  • We made the amplitude of the gamma curve for HDR10 - Projector user-selectable in Options, Gamma to accommodate projectors of varying output capabilities. Use the highest value that allows you to get the correct luminance value at 50% while leaving some extra headroom for tone mapping.
  • We simplified the workflow for Lumagen LUT auto-cal.
Bug Fixes
The following bugs have been fixed.
  • When using the gamut overlay feature, the tertiary saturations were based on the overlay gamut, rather than the reference gamut.
  • Attempting to access the Color/Tint module resulted in a fatal exception.
  • Opening the Options module after loading an older session file resulted in a fatal exception.
leemathre likes this.

Tom Huffman
ISF/THX Calibrations
Springfield, MO

post #1548 of 1666 Old 07-04-2018, 11:32 PM

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Tom,

Can I use rgb high and low setting in hdr 10 calibration ,for Dolby Vision RGB high and Low ?
post #1549 of 1666 Old 07-12-2018, 12:33 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachmat-d View Post
Tom,

Can I use rgb high and low setting in hdr 10 calibration ,for Dolby Vision RGB high and Low ?
Sure.

Tom Huffman
ISF/THX Calibrations
Springfield, MO

post #1550 of 1666 Old 08-15-2018, 08:04 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

ChromaPure 3.1.15 Released

ChromaPure 3.1.15 is now available for download. It is free for v3 licensed users.

New Features

• Added support for MadVR test patterns. Use these test patterns as you would ChromaPure's Built-in test patterns. MadVR can generate HDR test patterns for supported video cards/operating systems. Supported systems include:
    Video Cards
    - AMD: Polaris based (or newer)
    - Nvidia: Pascal based (or newer)
    - Intel: Kaby Lake (or newer)
Operating System
- AMD: Windows 10
- Nvidia: Windows 8 and 10
- Intel: Windows 10 (most recent build)
Bug Fixes
The following issues have been fixed.
  • The HDR Report would crash whenever "Calibration Disc" was selected as the Test Pattern Source. This is because the report was configured for use with HDR auto-calibrate only and was expecting an external signal generator. We have now developed two versions of the report, one for manual calibrations that appears when you click HDR Report in the Reports module along with the original report that appears at the end of an HDR auto-cal session. NOTE: The CIE chart in the manual report uses data from the 50% Saturations points in the Color Gamut module. This allows the user to select Rec. 2020 50% saturation targets. There is no need to measure other levels of saturation.
  • The ColorChecker dE values were too high when in HDR mode. This was because ChromaPure expected 100% intensity colors when 50% intensity colors is the standard for HDR color test patterns.
  • After importing custom targets into the Raw Data module, if you would navigate away from that module and then return, the targets would disappear.
leemathre, neverwish and Pres2play like this.

Tom Huffman
ISF/THX Calibrations
Springfield, MO

post #1551 of 1666 Old 08-18-2018, 11:36 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 872 Post(s)
Liked: 392
Hi Tom,

Why does HDR10 target in the Application Setting show HDR10-Projector option? Peak white on my flat panel is 550 nits. Is this in the CP manual?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	HDR10.PNG
Views:	52
Size:	53.7 KB
ID:	2443498   Click image for larger version

Name:	HDR10 - Projector.PNG
Views:	48
Size:	54.0 KB
ID:	2443500  
post #1552 of 1666 Old 08-18-2018, 11:43 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pres2play View Post
Why does HDR10 target in the Application Setting show HDR10-Projector option? Peak white on my flat panel is 550 nits. Is this in the CP manual?
It doesn't. The 3000 figure, or whichever is selected, applies only when HDR10 - Projector is selected in the main gamma drop-down.

Tom Huffman
ISF/THX Calibrations
Springfield, MO

post #1553 of 1666 Old 08-19-2018, 12:04 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

HDR - 10 Projector

BTW, enough people have asked me about this that I thought it might be useful to provide some explanation. There are at least three separate peak white values for HDR (all in nits).
  1. 10,000: This value is peak white for the ideal HDR display device and, more importantly, it is used as a necessary part of the HDR EOTF when calculating target luminance for any % video.
  2. 4,000 or 1,000: These values refer to the peak output of the mastering display, the display on which the HDR content was mastered.
  3. Display white: This value describes your own display's maximum light output. It is typically between 500 and 1,500.

So the question arises, what do we do about projectors whose light output is much less than flat panels, which are often much less than the mastering display, which is much less than the 10,000 nits required by the HDR EOTF? There are no standards for this. What we decided to do was to use the same curve described by the HDR EOTF, but at a lower level to accommodate the lower output of projectors. That's easy to do. We just use a lower value for peak white to calculate the target points. Since different projectors have different capabilities in this regard, we offer the user some flexibility, 3,000-6,000 to be exact.

To give some idea on how this affects the light output requirements of the projector, consider various luminance targets at 60% using different values for peak white in the HDR EOTF formula.
  • 10,000: 244
  • 6,000: 146
  • 5,000: 122
  • 4,000: 98
  • 3,000: 73
So, to determine which of these values to select for your projector you must determine how much light your projector can produce at 60% video. You want it to be able to produce what the adjusted spec requires and have some left over so that tone mapping can extend the response even further. My guess is that most people will choose 4,000 or 5,000.
manos_kastr and Pres2play like this.

Tom Huffman
ISF/THX Calibrations
Springfield, MO

Last edited by TomHuffman; 08-19-2018 at 12:08 AM.
post #1554 of 1666 Old 08-19-2018, 01:40 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 872 Post(s)
Liked: 392
Quote:
It doesn't. The 3000 figure, or whichever is selected, applies only when HDR10 - Projector is selected in the main gamma drop-down.

Thanks Tom...good to know. Been waiting for cool weather to re-calibrate the set, but like to keep up with the updates as they come.
post #1555 of 1666 Old 08-19-2018, 07:38 AM

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Liked: 29
Tom,

No support for Dolby Vision in CP3 sooner or later?

It seems HDFury Integral can send DV signal so CM can utilize it to calibrate DV display.

Btw, I own LG 4K OLED, HDFury Integral and meters.

Last edited by freebits; 08-19-2018 at 07:45 AM.
post #1556 of 1666 Old 08-19-2018, 11:12 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebits View Post
No support for Dolby Vision in CP3 sooner or later?

It seems HDFury Integral can send DV signal so CM can utilize it to calibrate DV display.

Btw, I own LG 4K OLED, HDFury Integral and meters.
You should direct your question to Dolby.

Tom Huffman
ISF/THX Calibrations
Springfield, MO

post #1557 of 1666 Old 08-22-2018, 12:19 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

ChromaPure 3.1.15.28 Released

This is a minor maintenance release for 3.1.15. It is free for all licensed 3.x users and may be downloaded from the ChromaPure News page.
  • We resolved some minor issues with the MadVR implementation.
  • We fixed a problem in the Performance module in which the application would stall or throw an exception when generating magenta test patterns when 25% saturations was selected.
  • We updated the Help file to reflect recent changes.

Tom Huffman
ISF/THX Calibrations
Springfield, MO

post #1558 of 1666 Old 08-25-2018, 10:07 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

There have been several changes to the application in the last few months, and we allowed the documentation to get out of date. The latest release updated the Help file, and I just uploaded an update to the User Manual, which is available on the ChromaPure Support page.
leemathre and neverwish like this.

Tom Huffman
ISF/THX Calibrations
Springfield, MO

post #1559 of 1666 Old 09-23-2018, 09:32 PM

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Hi Tom,

I am calibrating Sony Z9D FLAT TV, HDR 10, please advise it is the correct setting ?

In the Application Setting - Gamma setting :

1. HDR 10
2. HDR Projector 3000 ( Leave it or setting ? )
3. Black level 0.03 ( Leave it or Setting ? )
4. White level 120 ( leave it or change into max white the sony have on measurement 100% HDR IRE )

Thanks.
Attached Images

post #1560 of 1666 Old 09-23-2018, 09:44 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachmat-d View Post
I am calibrating Sony Z9D FLAT TV, HDR 10, please advise it is the correct setting ?

In the Application Setting - Gamma setting :

1. HDR 10
2. HDR Projector 3000 ( Leave it or setting ? )
3. Black level 0.03 ( Leave it or Setting ? )
4. White level 120 ( leave it or change into max white the sony have on measurement 100% HDR IRE )
HDR Projector is for projectors only. You select HDR10 and ignore that setting.
The Black Level and White Level settings are for BT.1886 gamma only, so leave it alone as well.

Tom Huffman
ISF/THX Calibrations
Springfield, MO

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Display Calibration

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page