R.Masciola's HDR-10 UHD Test Patterns - Page 17 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 1084Likes

post #481 of 1773 Old 11-15-2016, 07:48 AM - Thread Starter
A/V Addicted Member

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 410 Post(s)
Liked: 773
Quote:
Originally Posted by 256k View Post
Today is needed RED and GREEN too, BLUE only it's not enough, LG Oled TV's includes the 3 filters

Please @mascior make a Colour bar calibration for tint/colour for RED and GREEN
I recreated the Color Bars file folder to include 6 new patterns. Thanks!

- Color Bars BT2020 100%_Blue Filter_HEVC HDR10 100%Amp/100%Sat
- Color Bars BT2020 100%_Green Filter_HEVC HDR10 100%Amp/100%Sat
- Color Bars BT2020 100%_Red Filter_HEVC HDR10 100%Amp/100%Sat
- Color Bars BT2020 50%_Blue Filter_HEVC HDR10 50%Amp/50%Sat
- Color Bars BT2020 50%_Green Filter_HEVC HDR10 50%Amp/50%Sat
- Color Bars BT2020 50%_Red Filter_HEVC HDR10 50%Amp/50%Sat

-Ryan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #482 of 1773 Old 11-15-2016, 07:56 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 78 Post(s)
Quoted: 3639 Post(s)
Liked: 810
Quote:
Originally Posted by mascior View Post
Hi lovingdvd

The demo link in the first post or the link to my website? The instruction manual is only included in the complete version of my pattern suite.

-Ryan
The demo link in the first post of this thread. So there are patterns distributed as a demo but no instructions? Hard to evaluate it when I am not sure what the procedure is. Also some users are reporting that they are setting very high brightness levels with these patterns and the JVC which seems very odd. I was wanting to check this out to see if these settings really can be valid.
post #483 of 1773 Old 11-15-2016, 08:30 AM - Thread Starter
A/V Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovingdvd View Post
The demo link in the first post of this thread. So there are patterns distributed as a demo but no instructions? Hard to evaluate it when I am not sure what the procedure is. Also some users are reporting that they are setting very high brightness levels with these patterns and the JVC which seems very odd. I was wanting to check this out to see if these settings really can be valid.
The Demo link is more or less to check compatibility of the patterns with your UHD/HDR10 enabled device before purchase. However, the instruction manual is available as a free download HERE. In regard to your JVC question, HDR calibration is all over the place at the moment, especially when it comes to consumer grade projectors.

-Ryan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #484 of 1773 Old 11-15-2016, 08:50 AM

Mentioned: 78 Post(s)
Quoted: 3639 Post(s)
Liked: 810
Quote:
The Demo link is more or less to check compatibility of the patterns with your UHD/HDR10 enabled device before purchase. However, the instruction manual is available as a free download HERE. In regard to your JVC question, HDR calibration is all over the place at the moment, especially when it comes to consumer grade projectors.

-Ryan
Thanks Ryan. I will take a look at the brightness pattern on the JVC. Something doesn't sound right with what some folks are reporting their settings as.

Am I correct to assume that in order to evaluate the patterns, the projector must be in HDR mode? If that's the case will your patterns trigger this or if not should we "force" it using the HD Fury Integral or some other method?
post #485 of 1773 Old 11-15-2016, 08:55 AM - Thread Starter
A/V Addicted Member

Quote:
Thanks Ryan. I will take a look at the brightness pattern on the JVC. Something doesn't sound right with what some folks are reporting their settings as.

Am I correct to assume that in order to evaluate the patterns, the projector must be in HDR mode? If that's the case will your patterns trigger this or if not should we "force" it using the HD Fury Integral or some other method?
My patterns are encoded with the proper metadata to trigger HDR modes within all HDR10 enabled displays. Thanks!

-Ryan
post #486 of 1773 Old 11-15-2016, 09:25 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 254 Post(s)
Liked: 189
Quote:

-Ryan
Hi Ryan,

I bought the package. I am using calman's hdr10 workflow and a c6 hdr meter. Are you suggesting that at the moment we shouldn't do an HDR calibration on the JVC projectors?

Chris. My DVD UHD Blu Ray and Blu Ray collection jvc dla-rs2000, ST 130 (144") cinemascope screen, Carada Masquerade CIH masking system, B&W 803D2s mains, B&W HTM2D2 center channel, B&W 805D2 surrounds, B&W CCMM682s in-ceiling speakers (4), B&W DB1 subwoofer, Anthem AVM 60 processor, Parasound Halo A51+(2xA21)+(2xA23) amps, Panasonic UB820 player, Roku Ultra, vertex, and Harmony Elite remote.
post #487 of 1773 Old 11-15-2016, 02:24 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 4768
Quote:
My patterns are encoded with the proper metadata to trigger HDR modes within all HDR10 enabled displays. Thanks!

-Ryan
I just stumbled onto this thread and after wading through the first couple pages, decided to skip to the end.

I'm getting a new 65C6P OLED this weekend. Familiar with calibrating the 65EF9500 to Rec.709 using both Ted's Lightspace disk and HCFR pattern generation.

Understand the goal of what your test patterns are trying yo achieve but two things are unclear to me:

How are the patterns presented to the TV? Through streaming, generated through HCFR, through media (Bluray, UHD Bluray), or a combination?

What is the cost of your HDR package of patterns?

And in any case, fantastic initiative ad thanks ;-)
post #488 of 1773 Old 11-15-2016, 02:30 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 753 Post(s)
Liked: 639
Quote:
The pattern indicated that you needed to put the Brightness control up to 19??

How do these patterns work - does its playback force HDR on the JVC to come on and into Gamma D? I can't see how a brightness setting that high would look good, but haven't tried it. I've been running HDR with Picture Tone + 15 and bright/dark level at JVC suggestions and contrast at +13 for the proper clipping point. But I've kept Brightness at 1 where it is for SDR and regular HD content. Are we supposed to be bumping up the Brightness control for HDR?? In all my research and posts on the matter I haven't come across anyone mentioned that but perhaps I have overlooked an important step?
The patterns do trigger HDR and Gamma D automatically. I use the black clipping pattern to set brightness and while I cannot see bar 68, I can just about see bar 69 at around +19 or +20 brightness, when standing right next to the screen. It would likely be higher from the seated position. When I test for white clipping, I find that I am clipping at around 1200 nits, however, I back it off a bit to clip at 1000 nits with a contrast setting of +8. I then check for color clipping and adjust accordingly so that all colors clip at the same 1000 nits. I find that red was clipping a bit lower than the rest of colors so I had to adjust red luminance to to bring it up a bit. I am sure there are other patterns I should be using in addition to the ones mentioned above, but I am not sure which ones or how to use them properly. I can say that with the adjustments I was able to make, HDR looks considerably better than what I had before. Despite those improvements however, I find that it still lags behind SDR BT2020 through the Panasonic and the HDfury Integral. Hopefully someone with more knowledge on how to use these patterns to more effectively calibrate for HDR (particularly with the JVCs) could draw up a work flow.

Edit: I wanted to add that I am a black level junkie so others might prefer HDR after adjusting with these great and unique HDR test patterns. Since the dynamic IRIS is disabled when in HDR mode (on the JVC anyway), ultimate black levels do take a hit. With SDR BT2020, I am able to retain those awesome blacks. For those who don't mind sacrificing some dark levels for HDR highlights, these patterns are a must-have and will get you closer to optimum HDR performance.
mascior likes this.

Last edited by atabea; 11-15-2016 at 02:59 PM.
post #489 of 1773 Old 11-15-2016, 05:04 PM - Thread Starter
A/V Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzalc3 View Post
Hi Ryan,

I bought the package. I am using calman's hdr10 workflow and a c6 hdr meter. Are you suggesting that at the moment we shouldn't do an HDR calibration on the JVC projectors?
I'm not trying to discourage HDR calibration on projection, it's the lack of standardization and how HDR is being implemented across the different manufactures.

-Ryan
post #490 of 1773 Old 11-15-2016, 05:22 PM - Thread Starter
A/V Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fafrd View Post
I just stumbled onto this thread and after wading through the first couple pages, decided to skip to the end.

I'm getting a new 65C6P OLED this weekend. Familiar with calibrating the 65EF9500 to Rec.709 using both Ted's Lightspace disk and HCFR pattern generation.

Understand the goal of what your test patterns are trying yo achieve but two things are unclear to me:

How are the patterns presented to the TV? Through streaming, generated through HCFR, through media (Bluray, UHD Bluray), or a combination?

What is the cost of your HDR package of patterns?

And in any case, fantastic initiative ad thanks ;-)
Hi fafrd

Congratulations on your new upcoming display! To clarify, my pattern suite is available in both mp4 and ts(transport stream) file formats, designed for playback on HDR10 enabled devices via USB. I plan on offering an UltraHD disc based version in the future...release date TBD.

-Ryan

Last edited by mascior; 11-15-2016 at 05:47 PM.
post #491 of 1773 Old 11-15-2016, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Hi fafrd

Congratulations on your new upcoming display! To clarify, my pattern suite is available in both mp4 and ts(transport stream) file formats, designed for playback on HDR10 enabled devices via USB. I plan on offering an UltraHD disc based version in the future...release date TBD.

-Ryan
Hadn't considered playback through USB - thanks for the clarification.

It'll be a while before an have a UHD Bluray player, so USB will work.

Four follow-on questions:

I believe the LG C6P OLED is enabled for HDR10 (in addition to DV) but just wanted to check whether you've already had customers successfully use your patterns with a 2016 LG OLED?

Will calibrating to your HDR10 patterns have any impact on the calibration/accuracy/quality of Diolby Vision HDR pkayback on a 2016 LG OLED?

Do you have any plans to deliver similar patterns for Dolby Vision HDR (if needed)?

How much do your HDR10 test patterns cost?
[EDIT: just checked your site - $25 seems very reasonable to me).]

Last edited by fafrd; 11-15-2016 at 06:03 PM.
post #492 of 1773 Old 11-15-2016, 06:18 PM - Thread Starter
A/V Addicted Member

Quote:
Hadn't considered playback through USB - thanks for the clarification.

It'll be a while before an have a UHD Bluray player, so USB will work.

Four follow-on questions:

I believe the LG C6P OLED is enabled for HDR10 (in addition to DV) but just wanted to check whether you've already had customers successfully use your patterns with a 2016 LG OLED?

Will calibrating to your HDR10 patterns have any impact on the calibration/accuracy/quality of Diolby Vision HDR pkayback on a 2016 LG OLED?

Do you have any plans to deliver similar patterns for Dolby Vision HDR (if needed)?

[EDIT: just checked your site - $25 seems very reasonable to me).]
I believe the LG C6P OLED is enabled for HDR10 (in addition to DV) but just wanted to check whether you've already had customers successfully use your patterns with a 2016 LG OLED? Yes, the CP6 is HDR10 enabled and yes, I've heard positive feedback from my 2016 LG OLED customers

Will calibrating to your HDR10 patterns have any impact on the calibration/accuracy/quality of Diolby Vision HDR pkayback on a 2016 LG OLED? Not that I'm aware of

Do you have any plans to deliver similar patterns for Dolby Vision HDR (if needed)? Not at the moment

[EDIT: just checked your site - $25 seems very reasonable to me)

-Ryan
post #493 of 1773 Old 11-15-2016, 07:32 PM

Quote:
I believe the LG C6P OLED is enabled for HDR10 (in addition to DV) but just wanted to check whether you've already had customers successfully use your patterns with a 2016 LG OLED? Yes, the CP6 is HDR10 enabled and yes, I've heard positive feedback from my 2016 LG OLED customers

Will calibrating to your HDR10 patterns have any impact on the calibration/accuracy/quality of Diolby Vision HDR pkayback on a 2016 LG OLED? Not that I'm aware of

Do you have any plans to deliver similar patterns for Dolby Vision HDR (if needed)? Not at the moment

[EDIT: just checked your site - $25 seems very reasonable to me)

-Ryan
Gotcha. So with your patterns I can improve the result when my C6P is outputting HDR10 but I'm going to have to wait for you or another enthusiast like you to deliver similar patterns for Dolby Vision, right?
post #494 of 1773 Old 11-16-2016, 05:52 AM - Thread Starter
A/V Addicted Member

Quote:
Gotcha. So with your patterns I can improve the result when my C6P is outputting HDR10 but I'm going to have to wait for you or another enthusiast like you to deliver similar patterns for Dolby Vision, right?
At the moment yes. However, I believe companies like SpectraCal already offer DV patterns with the correct dynamic metadata within their Calman software and Dolby vision workflow.

-Ryan
post #495 of 1773 Old 11-17-2016, 06:44 AM

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
Liked: 13
HTPC playback

I have a Vizio P55-C1 and it will not play thru the USB port.
I have a HTPC that i use. It has a I5 gen 6 windows 10 and nvidia GTX-960. I use VLC to view the patterns but it will not trigger HDR. I have my video putting out at 4K 4:2:0 at 10 bit. Does anyone know if this is possible?
Thanks
hollisavrct
post #496 of 1773 Old 11-17-2016, 10:38 AM - Thread Starter
A/V Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollisavrct View Post
I have a Vizio P55-C1 and it will not play thru the USB port.
I have a HTPC that i use. It has a I5 gen 6 windows 10 and nvidia GTX-960. I use VLC to view the patterns but it will not trigger HDR. I have my video putting out at 4K 4:2:0 at 10 bit. Does anyone know if this is possible?
Thanks
hollisavrct
Hi hollisavrct

The P55 should have no problems playing back HEVC encoded mp4 files. Can you please confirm that you are utilizing the most recent pattern suite update (REV_010) in mp4 not ts. Thanks!

-Ryan
post #497 of 1773 Old 11-17-2016, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Hi hollisavrct

The P55 should have no problems playing back HEVC encoded mp4 files. Can you please confirm that you are utilizing the most recent pattern suite update (REV_010) in mp4 not ts. Thanks!

-Ryan
I tried both formats using VLC and they both will play but when I view system information with Vizio Smartcast it shows that the resolution is 4k but the HDR info says no.
post #498 of 1773 Old 11-17-2016, 11:34 AM - Thread Starter
A/V Addicted Member

Quote:
I tried both formats using VLC and they both will play but when I view system information with Vizio Smartcast it shows that the resolution is 4k but the HDR info says no.
When you plug the USB directly into your display, what populates on the screen? Does it allow you to scroll through file options? Any file information? Thanks.

-Ryan
post #499 of 1773 Old 11-17-2016, 12:22 PM

Quote:
When you plug the USB directly into your display, what populates on the screen? Does it allow you to scroll through file options? Any file information? Thanks.

-Ryan
Multimedia Features

USB Music:
 No
 USB:
 USB Photo:
 No
  USB Video:
 mp4 VIDEO

This is out of the online specs. This is why I am trying to play it thru my HTPC.

Thanks
hollisavrct
post #500 of 1773 Old 11-17-2016, 12:57 PM - Thread Starter
A/V Addicted Member

Quote:
Multimedia Features

USB Music:
 No
 USB:
 USB Photo:
 No
  USB Video:
 mp4 VIDEO

This is out of the online specs. This is why I am trying to play it thru my HTPC.

Thanks
hollisavrct
Utilization of your HTPC to stream HEVC encoded mp4 video is possible via Smartcast with some configuration of your media player. However, without the proper config, the metadata is stripped. HTPC via hdmi will definitely strip the metadata. You should have the ability to insert a USB directly into your display and have flawless playback of the mp4 version of the pattern suite. Is this not the case?

-Ryan

Last edited by mascior; 11-17-2016 at 07:47 PM.
post #501 of 1773 Old 11-18-2016, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Utilization of your HTPC to stream HEVC encoded mp4 video is possible via Smartcast with some configuration of your media player. However, without the proper config, the metadata is stripped. HTPC via hdmi will definitely strip the metadata. You should have the ability to insert a USB directly into your display and have flawless playback of the mp4 version of the pattern suite. Is this not the case?

-Ryan
I am using Rev 010. My P55 will play the video thru my usb port but when I check the smart cast App. and check the system info it says resolution is 4k and HDR NO. It looks like the patterns are not triggering the HDR-10.
Thanks
Hollis
post #502 of 1773 Old 11-18-2016, 02:34 PM - Thread Starter
A/V Addicted Member

Quote:
I am using Rev 010. My P55 will play the video thru my usb port but when I check the smart cast App. and check the system info it says resolution is 4k and HDR NO. It looks like the patterns are not triggering the HDR-10.
Thanks
Hollis
After further testing, it seems as though Vizio either strips or completely ignores all associated HDR10 metadata via USB . It seems to except/playback H.265/HEVC encoded streams in mp4 containers just fine, just no HDR...

-Ryan
post #503 of 1773 Old 11-18-2016, 03:50 PM

Quoted: 274 Post(s)
Liked: 163
Quote:
Thanks
Hollis

Quote:
After further testing, it seems as though Vizio either strips or completely ignores all associated HDR10 metadata via USB . It seems to except/playback H.265/HEVC encoded streams in mp4 containers just fine, just no HDR...

-Ryan
I calibrated my Vizio via a Samsung k8500 and HCFR. I'm very happy with the results.

Usb direct on the Vizio or through MadVR does not work. My prefernce was via the Samsung anyways as that is my HDR source.

Rec Room: JVC x790 w/120" Silver Ticket screen, Denon x4400H 5.1.4 with Kef Q100 L/R, Q200 centre, T101 surrounds, Ci160er rear atmos, Energy Rc-Mini - front atmos, SVS PC-2000. Family Room: LG 65B7P OLED, Denon s730H 5.1 - Kef Q500, Q200c, Energy v-mini - surrounds. Calibration Gear: X-Rite i1Display Pro, Calman Home Enthusiast, trial & error, and a patient wife.
post #504 of 1773 Old 11-20-2016, 05:59 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Thank you for this HDR Patterns, and to me it's worth every panny.
They work great on my Panasonic DB900, with the MP4's

Black level on my JVC RS500 are exactly the same as in SDR, but contrast could be lifted a few steps, just to reach the 1000Nits
mascior likes this.
post #505 of 1773 Old 11-20-2016, 02:11 PM - Thread Starter
A/V Addicted Member

R.Masciola's UHD/HDR-10 Test Pattern Suite (.ts/.mp4) small maintenance update REV_010.1 was released. Existing customers should receive the update via email.

This update include the following:

* Additional patterns added/updated

-
  • Black Clipping_HEVC_HDR10 updated (removed black reference surrounding rectangle)
  • Color Bars BT2020 100%_Blue Filter_HEVC HDR10 100%Amp/100%Sat
  • Color Bars BT2020 100%_Green Filter_HEVC HDR10 100%Amp/100%Sat
  • Color Bars BT2020 100%_Red Filter_HEVC HDR10 100%Amp/100%Sat
  • Color Bars BT2020 50%_Blue Filter_HEVC HDR10 50%Amp/50%Sat
  • Color Bars BT2020 50%_Green Filter_HEVC HDR10 50%Amp/50%Sat
  • Color Bars BT2020 50%_Red Filter_HEVC HDR10 50%Amp/50%Sat
Thank you for your support!

-Ryan
galonzo likes this.
post #506 of 1773 Old 11-21-2016, 09:50 AM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
Liked: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyVee View Post
I calibrated my Vizio via a Samsung k8500 and HCFR. I'm very happy with the results.

Usb direct on the Vizio or through MadVR does not work. My prefernce was via the Samsung anyways as that is my HDR source.
MPC + MadVR there are options for what to do with the HDR data, and the default is to convert to SDR ... Have you gone in and changed it to "pass HDR data to the display device"?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
post #507 of 1773 Old 11-21-2016, 03:14 PM

Quoted: 274 Post(s)
Liked: 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polaris75 View Post
MPC + MadVR there are options for what to do with the HDR data, and the default is to convert to SDR ... Have you gone in and changed it to "pass HDR data to the display device"?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Yup. No go. That was using the HDR10 demos from demo-uhd3d. Madshi wrote previously that the HDR support did not work yet for Nvidia cards.

Rec Room: JVC x790 w/120" Silver Ticket screen, Denon x4400H 5.1.4 with Kef Q100 L/R, Q200 centre, T101 surrounds, Ci160er rear atmos, Energy Rc-Mini - front atmos, SVS PC-2000. Family Room: LG 65B7P OLED, Denon s730H 5.1 - Kef Q500, Q200c, Energy v-mini - surrounds. Calibration Gear: X-Rite i1Display Pro, Calman Home Enthusiast, trial & error, and a patient wife.
post #508 of 1773 Old 11-22-2016, 06:06 AM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
Liked: 68
Hi @mascior thanks for the new colour bar patterns

I have a few questions, hope you can answer me...

I have an LG B6 OLED 2016, right now i dont have any calibration system more than my own eyes =__=, so i've been using your colour bar patterns to try to calibrate the tint/colour, and i got it "correct" now, but i have the feeling that maybe something is wrong, i mean... I have to set Red saturation to -27 to archieve the colour match on Red pattern for example, and -20 on Blue and -15 on Green, this with Normal Colour Gamut and Colour set at 49, is this correct? or it is my fault?, because if i just use the colour slider + tint slider (without touching RGBCMY colour magement) there's absolutely no way to match the colour/tint on all test

For colour calibration which ones should i use? 100% or 50%?

Also no matter what, the 3 test patterns for skin/nature does not work on OLED B6

Also i've never buyed any calibration system... What calman C6 version i need as minimum to calibrate? and, this patterns include the entire colour calibration for Calman?

Thank you!

Last edited by 256k; 11-22-2016 at 07:06 AM.
post #509 of 1773 Old 11-22-2016, 11:16 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I did calibrate my RS500, by doing the whitebalance.
The Whitebalance was not so far from the one for SHD.
The first picture is the result of this.
After that I also did the CMS, as far as possible.
Luminance was very low on every color.
For the Luminance you'll need to turn the slides up to +30 on the projector, but it is not possible to reach DeltaL 0, but I could bring DeltaC and DelaH to the 0 line.
The second picture is the result of the calibration after doing the CMS as well.

Strange thing is that the colors on the patterns looked strange with the 50% Patterns.
Blue for example looked very grey.

I have no time yet, for watching a movie and turn CMS On and Off, but I'll come back on that.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	HDR Calibration without CMS.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	196.5 KB
ID:	1784249   Click image for larger version

Name:	HDR Calibration with CMS.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	207.1 KB
ID:	1784305  

Last edited by Candle; 11-22-2016 at 11:50 AM.
post #510 of 1773 Old 11-23-2016, 06:49 AM - Thread Starter
A/V Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 256k View Post
Hi @mascior thanks for the new colour bar patterns

I have a few questions, hope you can answer me...

I have an LG B6 OLED 2016, right now i dont have any calibration system more than my own eyes =__=, so i've been using your colour bar patterns to try to calibrate the tint/colour, and i got it "correct" now, but i have the feeling that maybe something is wrong, i mean... I have to set Red saturation to -27 to archieve the colour match on Red pattern for example, and -20 on Blue and -15 on Green, this with Normal Colour Gamut and Colour set at 49, is this correct? or it is my fault?, because if i just use the colour slider + tint slider (without touching RGBCMY colour magement) there's absolutely no way to match the colour/tint on all test

For colour calibration which ones should i use? 100% or 50%?

Also no matter what, the 3 test patterns for skin/nature does not work on OLED B6

Also i've never buyed any calibration system... What calman C6 version i need as minimum to calibrate? and, this patterns include the entire colour calibration for Calman?

Thank you!
Hi 256k,

The new 100% color bar patterns are 100% saturation/100% amplitude of the entire BT.2020 color gamut @ 10,000 nit created only for demonstration purposes only. The 50% saturation/50% amplitude color bar patters, 50% of the BT.2020 gamut @ 100 nit, designed to assist in the configuration/adjustment of your display. However, with that being said, LG OLED panels have an extremely limited color adjustment threshold +/- of unity before anomalies start to manifest. Regarding calibration software, I would reach out to the folks at SpectraCal to see what package works the best for your setup. Thanks!

-Ryan

Last edited by mascior; 11-23-2016 at 06:56 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Display Calibration

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page