LG 2017 OLED Calibration Thread and Settings - Page 43 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 3298Likes

post #1261 of 3162 Old 12-08-2017, 07:01 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
Liked: 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnecTEDDD View Post
Hi, according to LG 2017 calibration instructions, the ‘Edge Enhancer’ setting in the Expert Picture Mode Settings does not increase sharpness; the default ‘On’ setting is a bypass function, and is therefore recommended.
Do you leave it on for all content or just hdr/dv?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1262 of 3162 Old 12-08-2017, 11:58 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
Liked: 45
Quote:
Hi, according to LG 2017 calibration instructions, the ‘Edge Enhancer’ setting in the Expert Picture Mode Settings does not increase sharpness; the default ‘On’ setting is a bypass function, and is therefore recommended.
Ted, this never came up in any of the 2016 LG threads I read. I assume the advice is the same for 2016 sets.
post #1263 of 3162 Old 12-09-2017, 01:53 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 211 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3396 Post(s)
Liked: 4218
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Laslett View Post
Ted, this never came up in any of the 2016 LG threads I read. I assume the advice is the same for 2016 sets.
That details is not written to the 2016 calibration notes provided by LG, it need some test with sharpness pattern.

Ted's LightSpace CMS Calibration Disk Free Version for Free Calibration Software: LightSpace DPS / CalMAN ColorChecker / HCFR
S/W: LightSpace CMS, SpaceMan ICC, SpaceMatch DCM, CalMAN 5, CalMAN RGB, ChromaPure, ControlCAL
V/P: eeColor 3D LUT Box - P/G: DVDO AVLab TPG
Meters: JETI Specbos 1211, Klein K-10A, i1PRO2, i1PRO, SpectraCAL C6, i1D3, C5
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1264 of 3162 Old 12-09-2017, 01:55 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomous21 View Post
Do you leave it on for all content or just hdr/dv?
I have the default setting @ SDR mode, If I will check a sharpness or high frequency pattern I will report back.

Ted's LightSpace CMS Calibration Disk Free Version for Free Calibration Software: LightSpace DPS / CalMAN ColorChecker / HCFR
S/W: LightSpace CMS, SpaceMan ICC, SpaceMatch DCM, CalMAN 5, CalMAN RGB, ChromaPure, ControlCAL
post #1265 of 3162 Old 12-09-2017, 03:40 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
Liked: 217
I just got done reading this entire thread.

D-Nice recommended 46 color/extended instead of the default 50/auto. I am curious to know why as he never really expanded on that in this thread. If he did elsewhere could someone link me? Is it more accurate or just a preference thing?

Also, D-Nice says oled light at 37 gives around 150 nits. The google doc guide says 35 gives around 130 nits. A difference of 2 clicks wouldn't be 20 nits, so which one is closer to being accurate?

I have my 65B7A currently at the defaults of ISF Dark watching SDR content. If this tv can do 150 nits full screen without dimming whites, what is the highest oled light I can go? 37? 40?
post #1266 of 3162 Old 12-09-2017, 06:14 AM

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
Liked: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by StinDaWg View Post

D-Nice recommended 46 color/extended instead of the default 50/auto. I am curious to know why as he never really expanded on that in this thread. If he did elsewhere could someone link me? Is it more accurate or just a preference thing?
As a 2016 owner I haven’t followed this thread very closely.

In the 2016 Oled Calibration thread, there are a number of discussions about the issue with Normal colour accuracy.

This was the first one I read, and my Oled has this issue.

https://www.avsforum.com/forum/139-di...l#post50162537

Here was the first time I saw D-Nice talk about it.

https://www.avsforum.com/forum/139-di...l#post51956913

It is discussed there a few times and for the next page or so.

There are also some good comments from D-Nice in the 2017 Owners thread, you can search the thread for his posts.

Last edited by Nick Laslett; 12-09-2017 at 06:47 AM.
post #1267 of 3162 Old 12-09-2017, 07:00 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 194 Post(s)
Quoted: 4535 Post(s)
Liked: 5532
Quote:

Also, D-Nice says oled light at 37 gives around 150 nits. The google doc guide says 35 gives around 130 nits. A difference of 2 clicks wouldn't be 20 nits, so which one is closer to being accurate?

I have my 65B7A currently at the defaults of ISF Dark watching SDR content. If this tv can do 150 nits full screen without dimming whites, what is the highest oled light I can go? 37? 40?
Just because someone recommends something doesn't mean it's a "mandatory" adjustment. It's a suggestion to try. There are many professional calibrators who post suggestions to improve PQ. Some are for users who are calibrating their sets. Also you need to remember that firmware updates sometimes correct deficiencies so some recommendations may not be valid or may have changed over the model year. That said I wouldn't stress over this and just adjust the OLED light to whatever is pleasing in your viewing environment. Every set is different so you can't say that 35 gives you exactly 150 nits. 35-37, sometimes 40 will give you 150 nits depending on you specific set's panel. As far as color, again, just try both ways and see what you like. I've found with the latest firmware, just use Technicolor SDR and Custom HDR and DV and just adjust the OLED and tru motion to your liking and just enjoy the tv. If you want to make the picture better, then you will need to get it calibrated. There are really no magic settings. LG has done a lot of good work making the 2017s look pretty good out of the box.
Ph8te, shoman94, bigzee3 and 3 others like this.

John
Sony 55A1E, A9F / LG 55OLEDC8
Marantz 7012, Ohm Walsh Speakers
Klein K10-A, Jeti 1501, Murideo Six-G Gen2
Calman Ultimate, ISF Level III Certified

Last edited by jrref; 12-09-2017 at 07:03 AM.
post #1268 of 3162 Old 12-09-2017, 07:45 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:

For playback from your PC software player, you can configure your PC to output 0-255, your software player to 16-235 and your LG display input to 16-235. Doing this you will be able to view correct all the levels of a Video Level encoding file (patterns/movies etc.) to the external display (your TV).
Hi, thanks for your reply.

If I set the graphics card to full range for the desktop output and limited range for video output and set the black level on the TV to low (the equivalent of limited?) then I can calibrate brightness and contrast as normal using PowerDVD 12 (I believe PowerDVD outputs limited range by default and I couldn't find an option to change the output from it). From what I've read online, I thought that the video range of the source and the display should be the same so I was a bit surprised that the desktop needs to be set to full range. I would have thought that the desktop would also be set to limited to match with the TV. That isn't the case though because if I set the desktop output to limited it throws off the PowerDVD calibration even though video output is still set to limited. I'm confused

This may sound like a silly question but if you set the black level control on the TV to Auto should the TV change the black level according to the signal being sent to it? The reason I ask is that if I set the black level to Auto it seems to default to the High setting even when a limited range signal should be going the TV. Is that normal?

LG OLED55C7V
post #1269 of 3162 Old 12-09-2017, 07:59 AM

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Liked: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by onaga View Post
its funny how ISF Dark defaults to Oled Light 60, thats its almost 200 cdm2!! but it gives SDR material a incredible HDR feel whatever the content.
For daytime and evening SDR viewing I use either ISF Bright or Technicolor mode and I have to crank my oled light to at least 70 to get some contrasty and punchy picture to be more appealing to my eyes. I don't know how you guys can watch anything in Dark mode with gamma 2.4 or 1886 gamma, for me it's waaay to dim, like I can't see sh*t dim + crushed blacks and I have to restore some lost shadow details by increasing brightness from default 50 to couple of clicks higher.

Even daytime view with oled light set to 80 is not good enough for me, and I don't have much light in my room. I keep the same settings when watching in the evening with low light. Energy saving is off, dynamic contrast off for SDR (of course) and I feel that there isn't enough light output as it should be at that setting. So I'm using Technicolor ir Bright modes with gamma 2,2, oled light around 80, contrast 85.

Okay, I understand that not every movie looks the same, it's how director of photography decides, for example 'dimly' low-contrasty Arrival and brighter Moana don't look the same so I should probably lower the oled light when watching Moana in the evening/complete dark.

I spent the last 6 years watching pi$$-yellow THX mode on Panny G30 plasma with contrast around 40-45, and I thought I'll get some more overall punch in the picture, difference between light and dark. Ok, my oled55B7 achieves the perfect black, but with the recommended settings from you guys here, everything seems darker, and with not much difference from my previous plasma,
post #1270 of 3162 Old 12-09-2017, 08:11 AM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Liked: 70
Quote:
Change your player output to 4:2:2.

LG's are not accepting 4:4:4 @ 24p (I mean without down convert it to 4:2:2 after receiving it), so sending 4:2:2 or 4:4:4 from OPPO makes no visual difference, but you add an extra conversion to your video signal flow, so it's better to send 4:2:2.

If you change your HDMI Input icon to PC icon, then the LG can accept 4:4:4 only when you send 60p signal, with 24p/30p/50p signal it makes no difference having PC icon enabled.

You can see that if you have some custom settings using 24p signal (with PC icon active), when you will send 60p signal the settings will go back to default ones (so need another set of settings for 60p input with PC Icon enabled).
Thanks for the help Ted, I’ll play around with it this weekend and see what I can do!
post #1271 of 3162 Old 12-09-2017, 10:14 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobblers View Post
Hi, thanks for your reply.

If I set the graphics card to full range for the desktop output and limited range for video output and set the black level on the TV to low (the equivalent of limited?) then I can calibrate brightness and contrast as normal using PowerDVD 12 (I believe PowerDVD outputs limited range by default and I couldn't find an option to change the output from it). From what I've read online, I thought that the video range of the source and the display should be the same so I was a bit surprised that the desktop needs to be set to full range. I would have thought that the desktop would also be set to limited to match with the TV. That isn't the case though because if I set the desktop output to limited it throws off the PowerDVD calibration even though video output is still set to limited. I'm confused

This may sound like a silly question but if you set the black level control on the TV to Auto should the TV change the black level according to the signal being sent to it? The reason I ask is that if I set the black level to Auto it seems to default to the High setting even when a limited range signal should be going the TV. Is that normal?
Hi, when your are using RGB signal, the TV don't know if you use Video or Data levels, so setting to Auto will not make the TV choose the corrected setting.

If you set your VGA to Limited, this will compress the levels (because windows working with data levels) so you will not able to see above 100% White, it will be solid white from 235 till 254.

Using the suggested combination settings you will have correct black level (when you watch movies from PowerDVD) and you will have headroom up to 254.

About why you have not to clip above 235, see here: https://www.avsforum.com/forum/139-di...l#post55256464

post #1272 of 3162 Old 12-09-2017, 10:15 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 125 Post(s)
Quoted: 1922 Post(s)
Liked: 3749
Quote:

I recommend extended based on how and what happens on these LGs with color performance in the lower stimuli levels of which most individuals ignore but should not since these levels impact regular content far more than standard stimuli measurements.

Quote:
My measuments come from a 5nm PR670. If you are using something less than a 5nm Spector, on top of panel variables during a model year, expect differences;

Quote:
The above answers your question.
jrref likes this.
post #1273 of 3162 Old 12-10-2017, 02:36 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Nice View Post
My measuments come from a 5nm PR670. If you are using something less than a 5nm Spector, on top of panel variables during a model year, expect differences;
So on average of all of the 2017s you've calibrated what gives 150 nits? You said 37 is "closer to" 150 so I'm assuming somewhere between 37-40 would do it? Read earlier in the thread that every click is about 3 nits difference.

I have to set a number in madVR for HDR->SDR conversion and I realize it won't be perfect without measuring but I'm trying to get it as close as possible.

I don't have a meter and I have it set to 40 and that looks bright enough to me in a dark room.

Thanks.

Last edited by StinDaWg; 12-10-2017 at 02:44 AM.
post #1274 of 3162 Old 12-10-2017, 04:48 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 3
Hi, I've been reading through this thread after purchasing my 65 c7 this week. Overall it's a massive improvement over the 40" lcd I had, however a couple of things have been irritating me and I'm not sure which settings to adjust to fix them as I've tried a few things and nothing works.

I have trumotion off but with user settings usually around 7 for de judder and 5 for de blur to avoid the soap opera effect but still have smooth motion. I've noticed in dark things such as the Gotham to show I watched or just playing mad max, the blacks are a little too good in that it's hard to see anything sometimes. I can play around with the brightness and hopefully fix this, however the main thing annoying me is watching planet earth 2 UHD on my oppo player, sometimes objects have some pixelation around the edges. I tried the blu Ray in the ps4 and it did the exact same so I know it's not the players. I've tried adjusting blur, judder etc and it doesn't change anything but it only happens in a few scenes. Its not often at all but it's distracting when it does happen. Any advice would be much appreciated!
post #1275 of 3162 Old 12-10-2017, 07:51 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
So on average of all of the 2017s you've calibrated what gives 150 nits? You said 37 is "closer to" 150 so I'm assuming somewhere between 37-40 would do it? Read earlier in the thread that every click is about 3 nits difference.

I have to set a number in madVR for HDR->SDR conversion and I realize it won't be perfect without measuring but I'm trying to get it as close as possible.

I don't have a meter and I have it set to 40 and that looks bright enough to me in a dark room.

Thanks.
So on most sets 35-37 will give you 150 nits but yesterday I had a set that I had to set to 40 to get 150 nits so don't stress, just set OLED to anything in that range that looks good to you and forget it. Without meters, etc, nothing is going to be exact.

John
post #1276 of 3162 Old 12-10-2017, 07:55 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owenjohnston View Post
Hi, I've been reading through this thread after purchasing my 65 c7 this week. Overall it's a massive improvement over the 40" lcd I had, however a couple of things have been irritating me and I'm not sure which settings to adjust to fix them as I've tried a few things and nothing works.

I have trumotion off but with user settings usually around 7 for de judder and 5 for de blur to avoid the soap opera effect but still have smooth motion. I've noticed in dark things such as the Gotham to show I watched or just playing mad max, the blacks are a little too good in that it's hard to see anything sometimes. I can play around with the brightness and hopefully fix this, however the main thing annoying me is watching planet earth 2 UHD on my oppo player, sometimes objects have some pixelation around the edges. I tried the blu Ray in the ps4 and it did the exact same so I know it's not the players. I've tried adjusting blur, judder etc and it doesn't change anything but it only happens in a few scenes. Its not often at all but it's distracting when it does happen. Any advice would be much appreciated!
For dark detail, unless you calibrate the set, all you can do is play with the brightness control a couple of clicks to see what works for you. Every set is slightly different so just because someone likes 51 doesn't mean that 52 is no good for example.

As far as pixilation, I've never seen that but realize you have a much larger screen now and you are going to see a lot more minor noise in the picture. For tru motion, I like 4/10 but you need to experiment.

John
post #1277 of 3162 Old 12-10-2017, 09:19 AM

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
Liked: 75
Can someone recommend dolby vision settings? I am happy with SDR and HDR10 settings, but can't find good ones for dolby vision. I am using apple tv 4k. Tried recommended by everyone Cinema, it looks way too dark. Tried Cinema Home, some movies look better, others not so much, some get washed out look.
post #1278 of 3162 Old 12-10-2017, 09:34 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antarius View Post
Can someone recommend dolby vision settings? I am happy with SDR and HDR10 settings, but can't find good ones for dolby vision. I am using apple tv 4k. Tried recommended by everyone Cinema, it looks way too dark. Tried Cinema Home, some movies look better, others not so much, some get washed out look.
That's it for DV. Cinema is a dark mode and Cinema(home) is a bright mode. You may want to try and play with dynamic contrast with Cinema to make it a little brighter.

John
post #1279 of 3162 Old 12-10-2017, 09:59 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owenjohnston View Post

On my set I can't go higher than 51 brightness or else the blacks start to glow. I've checked this on test patterns and actual content.

For motion de-judder controls 23/24/25 hz sources and de-blur controls 29/30/50/59/60 hz.

My preference is the default user 0/10. Any more than 0 for movies and it starts to give the soap opera effect. I am used to seeing movies presented the way they are supposed to be so anything too smooth just doesn't look right to me. Up to 2 kind of looks ok but still looks too smooth in some scenes.

I have de-blur at 10 because sports/news are already filmed at 60 fps. Take a look at the ticker on ESPN or CNN. If you don't crank up the de-blur then the ticker is blurry as it scrolls. I'm coming from a plasma with good motion performance so this is noticeable. The only artifact I've really seen so far is during a football game when a fast pass is thrown the football lightens almost to the point that it begins to disappear. You will never get the perfect motion of a plasma but this is about as good as it gets. The contrast/blacks and 4k sharpness are worth the trade-off to me. I've already handed down the plasma to a family member.
post #1280 of 3162 Old 12-10-2017, 10:08 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

^^^
Right so everyone has their favorite settings based on their preferences and specific set.

John
post #1281 of 3162 Old 12-10-2017, 11:37 AM

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
Liked: 96
Brightness higher than 51/52 loses detail on any of the 2017's I have played with. 20+ units so far.
Uncalibrated, brightness is the easiest thing to setup. Set contrast to 85, OLED light your preference. Pull up a black slide with the room as dark as possible. Allow a few minutes for your eyes to level off. Get up close to the screen and slowly raise brightness from 45. As soon as you see a glow, go back a notch to complete black. You should be set.
bigzee3 and schizm83 like this.

LGOLED55C7P - Calman Enthusiast - I1Display / I1Pro
post #1282 of 3162 Old 12-10-2017, 01:02 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 78 Post(s)
Quoted: 1137 Post(s)
Liked: 982
@Owenjohnston

Also note that these OLEDs take a few dozen hours (at the very least) and even a couple of hundred to properly break in.
During this time you'll see that black details will improve.
charlesrshell and PeteNeat like this.

LG 65B7 | T95N with CoreELEC | Vizio SB3851-D0 | Calibration + Settings (TBD)
Vizio M60-D1 | T95M with LibreELEC | Calibration + Settings
Dell UP2516D | Le Potato with CoreELEC (Development/testing platform)
Vizio M55-C2 (Ex) | Calibration + Settings
post #1283 of 3162 Old 12-10-2017, 01:21 PM

Quote:
I have the default setting @ SDR mode, If I will check a sharpness or high frequency pattern I will report back.
Awesome, thank you.

Few questions:

1) should i turn screen shift off? Not sure if it really helps and heard it can cause white or black lines on the screen?

2) quick start +. For audio sync issues, lg tech support recommends it off but not sure. I feel like this tv can slow down a bit if you have a lot of background apps open. With quick start off, it should conceivably turn everything off and boot fresh. Even with it off, it comes on super fast so confused about this setting. Ive tried pixel refresher and the tv only comes back on if quick start is on. This leads me to believe pixel refresher might not run if quick start + is off. Any ideas?

3) ive read the general info on burn in and image retention. Im at 48 oled except for dv / hdr at defaults. I had a logo slightly be retained after an hour of viewing but it disappeared within literal seconds upon switching to new content. I do watch the news and sports occasionally. Is this normal? I can deal with image retention since it goes away but burn in scares me. How hard is it to achieve permanent burn in on this screen?

Last edited by Venomous21; 12-10-2017 at 01:28 PM.
post #1284 of 3162 Old 12-10-2017, 05:54 PM

Quoted: 226 Post(s)
Liked: 72
I settle with Oled Light 37 with Gamma 2.2 and brighness 50 in my Dark Room, with this setting the OLED looks pretty close to my VT50 plasma and i see all the details in the blacks.

l tried BT1886 and its look really nice like but without calibration i think that the set lost too much shadow detail.

any recommendation?

Funny story: i love how things look in HDR default(oled light 100/DV 50), and it dont bother my eyes in my dark room.

to replicate this in SDR i try oled light 60 nd its look REALLY nice but holy **** it hurts my eyes so bad

Last edited by onaga; 12-10-2017 at 05:58 PM.
post #1285 of 3162 Old 12-10-2017, 07:55 PM

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
Liked: 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by onaga View Post
l tried BT1886 and its look really nice like but without calibration i think that the set lost too much shadow detail.
This is the achilles heel of 2017 LG OLED's IMO.

LGOLED55C7P - Calman Enthusiast - I1Display / I1Pro
post #1286 of 3162 Old 12-10-2017, 11:01 PM

I tried setting proper brightness using black screen test on youtube (got same results in comcast and lg youtube app). Brightness 51 appears perfect including if i do the black level screen test at 4k 60fps by testrafx which shows the bars, 1 is barely visible, did this in a pitch black room. Strangely, out of the 6 or so tests i tried, there was one that set my brightness to 49. Is that a bogus test?

If you search "4k black screen" on youtube click the one by Test Streams
post #1287 of 3162 Old 12-10-2017, 11:03 PM

Not letting me edit but the one by test streams gave me the possibly bogus results.

Last edited by Venomous21; 12-12-2017 at 09:54 AM.
post #1288 of 3162 Old 12-10-2017, 11:45 PM

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Liked: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteNeat View Post
Brightness higher than 51/52 loses detail on any of the 2017's I have played with. 20+ units so far.
Uncalibrated, brightness is the easiest thing to setup. Set contrast to 85, OLED light your preference. Pull up a black slide with the room as dark as possible. Allow a few minutes for your eyes to level off. Get up close to the screen and slowly raise brightness from 45. As soon as you see a glow, go back a notch to complete black. You should be set.
This is exactly my method. And it's slightly different for each input. When watching for example 4K The Crown on netflix, with the default brightness 50 it gets a little dark in the shadows so I raised it to 52 and revealed some more details, anything more does not reveal more.
But the tv is two weeks old, in it's break-in period so I do this eveytime I watch something, pick a dark scene and do the job.

Poslano sa mog SM-G920F koristeći Tapatalk
post #1289 of 3162 Old 12-11-2017, 01:42 AM

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 3
Thanks everyone for the comments and advice re black colours. I had the brightness at 50, then 65 so I'll lower it to 52 and check out the YouTube test page.

As for the pixelation around objects, ive only noticed this in planet earth 2 but it's also the best quality picture I have, so I was wondering if I'd need to update my HDMI cables? My current cables are 1.3 spec however I've read various pages that say as long as the cable can carry the bandwidth then it's fine. What would happen if he issue was the cable? Would it simply not do anything at all and give a black screen, or would it give this pixel macro blocking effect?

Edit - after reading the planet Earth 2 UHD reviews on forums it appears that it's most likely the original footage as some of it is filmed in 720p or 1080p, so I'm guessing it could be the product of BBC upscaling or altering the image to 4k

Last edited by Owenjohnston; 12-11-2017 at 02:15 AM.
post #1290 of 3162 Old 12-11-2017, 02:56 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomous21 View Post
I tried setting proper brightness using black screen test on youtube (got same results in comcast and lg youtube app). Brightness 51 appears perfect including if i do the black level screen test at 4k 60fps by testrafx which shows the bars, 1 is barely visible, did this in a pitch black room. Strangely, out of the 6 or so tests i tried, there was one that set my brightness to 49. Is that a bogus test?

If you search "4k black screen" on youtube click the one by Test Streams
Hi,

You-Tube re-encodes any video you will upload, it's expanding the Video to PC Levels also (adding errors also)..the digital levels will be changed and will not provide the same accuracy with the original encoded pattern, see there: https://www.avsforum.com/forum/139-di...l#post51504897

It's better to playback from your player you are using for movie playback.
jrref likes this.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Display Calibration

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page