Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Northern Virginia
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
At the brightness/contrast step:
- It asks to select which picture mode I want to calibrate but I have no other modes besides custom.
- The brightness pattern is just a black background with an almost black square in the center, do I have to keep lowering brightness until its invisible?
- For contrast same question, do I keep going up until it's not visible anymore?
- Does mobileforge generate patterns over 100% white?
- After doing the read series it tells you to click help button for sample results but there are no sample results.
- After checking help menu, I found instructions for brightness and contrast that make no sense with the pattern mobileforge is generating. It also states in bold that "If multiple points of grayscale/gamma are adjusted (i.e. 10-point grayscale), the Brightness/black level should not be readjusted after grayscale/gamma." and this is the last step of calibration.
- Where do I select the 100/235 pattern it asks for in step 4?