LG OLED 55EG910 Brightness & Gamma calibration issue
I would like have solution for problems I encounter calibrating LG OLED 55EG910 (SDR) through software.
When calibrating Gamma 2.22 and higher the brightness settings reach maximum (100) and still picture dark and below reference level (through test Blu ray disc such Chromapure).
Here is break down calibration I did.
- Brightness is good for gamma 2.2 (set at maximum), and 1886 (set at 73).
- Picture mode settings: Expert 1, Color Temperature: Warm 2, Black Level: Low. All other settings set to OFF.
- Meter: X-Rite i1 display pro, certified.
- Software: Chromapure.
Im thinking the brightness should function efficiently but in my cause it doesn't as doing poor job when moving to higher gamma. So i would like to know:
- Is this problem normal when calibrating TV through professional software? Or fault in TV?
- Is there other settings than Expert can be access to fix this (some display have)?
- What options to fix it?
- If this problem can't sovled normaly, then how possibley watch movies with gamma 2.4 or 2.6 in this TV?
And thank you for answering.
Last edited by Knight7m; Yesterday at 11:21 AM.