Liked: 34
New Klein K10-AII

https://www.kleininstruments.com/k10a-iihidden

K10-A II

• Colorimeter for small displays
  • 9mm aperture size
  • FFT flickermeter
  • Small, light-weight design
  • Comes with Klein carrying case, tripod, lens guard, install disc, and certificate of calibration

The K10-A II adds new features and capabilities to one of the industry's most enduring nameplates. The Mark II gives users access to a constantly updated list of color profiles; ensuring that the most accurate profiles are always on hand. Known for its superior speed, the K10-A can stream intensity data in 3.2 milliseconds and can provide color data in 125 milliseconds. The Klein K10-A is also extremely sensitive and color accurate. Large photo-diodes give the probe superior performance even in extremely low light (down to 0.00006 cd/m^2). Klein diodes are very large (5mm x 5mm each), thermally stable, and linear to report the highest degree of accuracy.
bobof likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 08-30-2019, 12:00 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 199 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3123 Post(s)
Liked: 3865
Quote:
Originally Posted by avsform1 View Post

K10-A II

Colorimeter for small displays
  • 9mm aperture size
  • FFT flickermeter
  • Comes with Klein carrying case, tripod, lens guard, install disc, and certificate of calibration
The K10-A II adds new features and capabilities to one of the industry's most enduring nameplates. The Mark II gives users access to a constantly updated list of color profiles; ensuring that the most accurate profiles are always on hand. Known for its superior speed, the K10-A can stream intensity data in 3.2 milliseconds and can provide color data in 125 milliseconds. The Klein K10-A is also extremely sensitive and color accurate. Large photo-diodes give the probe superior performance even in extremely low light (down to 0.00006 cd/m^2). Klein diodes are very large (5mm x 5mm each), thermally stable, and linear to report the highest degree of accuracy.
Hi,

The page you found is not ready, all the specs and text are a copy paste from K-80G.

K10AII is the same with K-10A (aperture/speed/measurement range etc.), just it will have spectral tables instead of matrix tables K-10A has now.

I have posted about this last year: https://www.avsforum.com/forum/139-d...l#post57279748

Its not ready yet.

Ted's LightSpace CMS Calibration Disk Free Version for Free Calibration Software: LightSpace DPS / CalMAN ColorChecker / HCFR
S/W: LightSpace CMS, SpaceMan ICC, SpaceMatch DCM, CalMAN 5, CalMAN RGB, ChromaPure, ControlCAL
V/P: eeColor 3D LUT Box - P/G: DVDO AVLab TPG
Meters: JETI Specbos 1211, Klein K-10A, i1PRO2, i1PRO, SpectraCAL C6, i1D3, C5
post #3 of 4 Old 08-30-2019, 01:32 AM
aka jfinnie

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2562 Post(s)
Liked: 1679
Quote:
Originally Posted by avsform1 View Post

K10-A II

• Colorimeter for small displays
  • 9mm aperture size
  • FFT flickermeter

Thanks for posting. It is useful to know, as I'm in the market for one and it helps in considering the pricing of used units knowing there is an updated version coming (soon?).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnecTEDDD View Post
Hi,

The page you found is not ready, all the specs and text are a copy paste from K-80G.

K10AII is the same with K-10A (aperture/speed/measurement range etc.), just it will have spectral tables instead of matrix tables K-10A has now.

I have posted about this last year: https://www.avsforum.com/forum/139-d...l#post57279748

Its not ready yet.
As you posted about this a long time ago I assumed that Klein was already doing this for new sales of K10-A. So is that not the case yet?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 08-30-2019, 02:02 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 199 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3123 Post(s)
Liked: 3865
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobof View Post
As you posted about this a long time ago I assumed that Klein was already doing this for new sales of K10-A. So is that not the case yet?
The field upgrade capability will require to send your K-10A back to factory for that feature to be added.

Its not ready yet, when it will ready it will be announced.

Just this link was a hidden website test link.

For example Murideo has similar product for release but its not ready yet, but there exist similar hidden link from January 2019 to their site: https://www.murideo.com/seven-generatorprelim.html

Ted's LightSpace CMS Calibration Disk Free Version for Free Calibration Software: LightSpace DPS / CalMAN ColorChecker / HCFR
S/W: LightSpace CMS, SpaceMan ICC, SpaceMatch DCM, CalMAN 5, CalMAN RGB, ChromaPure, ControlCAL
V/P: eeColor 3D LUT Box - P/G: DVDO AVLab TPG
Meters: JETI Specbos 1211, Klein K-10A, i1PRO2, i1PRO, SpectraCAL C6, i1D3, C5
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Display Calibration

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page