Colorimetry Research Instruments (Android App) - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 09-07-2019, 09:05 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 199 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3123 Post(s)
Liked: 3862
Colorimetry Research Instruments (Android App)

For users of Colorimetry Research instruments: CR-100, CR-250 and CR-300, there is an Android App available that can be used to take measurements from a smartphone.

The program does work, but can be a bit 'clunky'.

It is really an Alpha program which Colorimetry Research didn't had time to finalize.

If someone like to test, he can send me msg here: https://displaycalibrations.com/contact_us.html

Ted's LightSpace CMS Calibration Disk Free Version for Free Calibration Software: LightSpace DPS / CalMAN ColorChecker / HCFR
S/W: LightSpace CMS, SpaceMan ICC, SpaceMatch DCM, CalMAN 5, CalMAN RGB, ChromaPure, ControlCAL
V/P: eeColor 3D LUT Box - P/G: DVDO AVLab TPG
Meters: JETI Specbos 1211, Klein K-10A, i1PRO2, i1PRO, SpectraCAL C6, i1D3, C5
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 09-09-2019, 08:24 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
Liked: 241
Send a message via AIM to Rayjr Send a message via Yahoo to Rayjr Send a message via Skype™ to Rayjr
Hey Ted,
This Android software came out in July of 2015 and was intended for when the user only needed quick x,y,Y info...mainly cinema projector work. If any CRI user has a need for it, just email CRI and they will email you the Android .APK file. If you have a newer CR meter, the android software is actually on the USB stick that comes with the meter.
The software works fine for what it was designed for.

I talked about the software back in Oct of 2017

Just my $.02
RayJr

Last edited by Rayjr; 09-09-2019 at 08:33 PM.
post #3 of 3 Old 09-10-2019, 04:19 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 199 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3123 Post(s)
Liked: 3862
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayjr View Post
Hey Ted,
This Android software came out in July of 2015 and was intended for when the user only needed quick x,y,Y info...mainly cinema projector work. If any CRI user has a need for it, just email CRI and they will email you the Android .APK file. If you have a newer CR meter, the android software is actually on the USB stick that comes with the meter.
The software works fine for what it was designed for.

I talked about the software back in Oct of 2017
Hey Ray,

The point of my post was to inform for something that was not available to the CR site.

I saw that you talked about this back to 2017 but you haven't informed about how someone can get this.

It has some random connection issues, but no big deal, since it will do the job for simple measurements.

Ted's LightSpace CMS Calibration Disk Free Version for Free Calibration Software: LightSpace DPS / CalMAN ColorChecker / HCFR
S/W: LightSpace CMS, SpaceMan ICC, SpaceMatch DCM, CalMAN 5, CalMAN RGB, ChromaPure, ControlCAL
V/P: eeColor 3D LUT Box - P/G: DVDO AVLab TPG
Meters: JETI Specbos 1211, Klein K-10A, i1PRO2, i1PRO, SpectraCAL C6, i1D3, C5
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Display Calibration

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page