X-Rite Announces New Display Calibration Solutions for Photographers & Filmmakers - Page 3 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 20Likes

post #61 of 64 Old 12-16-2019, 10:23 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 2
aa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnecTEDDD View Post
Hi,

If you like, you can test with LightSpace ZRO , which is the free license level of LightSpace, it will work any meter the full version of LightSpace support.

But for Retail meter you will need to get from me some instructions about how to connect with the meter. Other users reported that it didn't worked (but didn't worked with HCFR also, which is strange).

You can send me msg here to forward you the instructions.

As I posted earlier, I have this unit working with DisplayCal/HCFR/Argyll and thanks to the .dll's that you sent me, it is also working with LightSpace :-)
Unit is from 8/2019 batch

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 64 Old 12-16-2019, 12:02 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 229 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3485 Post(s)
Liked: 4356
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimDuty View Post
As I posted earlier, I have this unit working with DisplayCal/HCFR/Argyll and thanks to the .dll's that you sent me, it is also working with LightSpace :-)
Unit is from 8/2019 batch
Its is strange that for another 2-3 users which have tested with LightSpace, using the same files you as tested, it didn't worked.

If there users which want to test LightSpace, they can send me a msg, to find out if its working for more different Plus Retail users or for specific meter patches only.

Ted's LightSpace CMS Calibration Disk Free Version for Free Calibration S/W: LightSpace ZRO / HCFR
S/W: ColourSpace INF, LightSpace XTP, SpaceMan ICC, SpaceMatch DCM, CalMAN 5, ChromaPure
V/P: eeColor 3D LUT Box P/G: Murideo Six-G, DVDO AVLab TPG
Meter: JETI Specbos 1211, Klein K-10A
post #63 of 64 Old 03-10-2020, 03:47 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnecTEDDD View Post
Its is strange that for another 2-3 users which have tested with LightSpace, using the same files you as tested, it didn't worked.

If there users which want to test LightSpace, they can send me a msg, to find out if its working for more different Plus Retail users or for specific meter patches only.
i readed you have some dll file for xrite i1 display pro retail. what makes to work with lighspace and other programs. i want to try it on my xrite. please sent me it

i want this DLL for testing
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #64 of 64 Old 03-10-2020, 05:02 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Quoted: 1371 Post(s)
Liked: 1451
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowrideris View Post
i readed you have some dll file for xrite i1 display pro retail. what makes to work with lighspace and other programs. i want to try it on my xrite. please sent me it

i want this DLL for testing
It doesn't add any capabilities, only allows LightSpace - which normally uses only the OEM meters - to use the Retail ones. If you don't have LightSpace, it won't do anything for you. You'll need to email Ted at his website, www.displaycalibrations.com.
mrtickleuk likes this.

...Royce...

"I never drink...wine."
Bela Lugosi, DRACULA, 1931
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Display Calibration

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page