i1Display Pro on 2013 Panasonic VT60 Plasma - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 02-18-2020, 03:42 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
i1Display Pro on 2013 Panasonic VT60 Plasma

Hi folks.

I'm desperately in need of a correction file of some kind for my Pana VT60 Plasma 2013 55". I'm using HCFR and an i1display pro to calibrate it. I'm not happy with the resulting grayscale with any of the obvious default corrections. Has anyone had success with this kind of combination before or could recommend a correction that should get me an improved grayscale from out of the box?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 02-24-2020, 06:30 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
Liked: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingus Bongus View Post
Hi folks.

I'm desperately in need of a correction file of some kind for my Pana VT60 Plasma 2013 55". I'm using HCFR and an i1display pro to calibrate it. I'm not happy with the resulting grayscale with any of the obvious default corrections. Has anyone had success with this kind of combination before or could recommend a correction that should get me an improved grayscale from out of the box?
i1Display Pro has a factory EDR that was generated using a Panasonic Plasma.

If you're not happy with the calibration, you want to "profile" your meter against a reference meter. See if there are any calibrators in your area that can offer that service.

I calibrated my VT60 with an i1D3 and the results were fantastic. Everything was spot on. Are you calibrating manually? I used Calman ControlCal / AutoCal to allow my laptop to calibrate the TV automatically, and the end results were dead-on.

Emotiva + Energy = Love
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Display Calibration

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page