• 1 Post By CFC

post #1 of 24 Old 06-30-2020, 03:03 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 699 Post(s)
Liked: 448
i1 Pro 2 for profiling?

Hey everyone I'm interested in getting a spectro so I can create my own profiles. I am by no means a professional so I'm hesitant to drop multi thousands of dollars on a reference meter (particularly this year when I have a bunch of other pricey upgrades in the works)...but at an enthusiast level is an i1 Pro 2 still considered to be an acceptable choice for this purpose, and is there a specific version I should be targeting? My preliminary research has shown that the Pro 2 Basic goes for ~$1000 or so NIB and I might be able to justify that. I also see used ones on Ebay for as low as $500 but I'm a little leery to go this route since I won't know anything about whether it's accuracy has drifted due to time or abuse and have no further recourse if I inadvertently get a unit that is out of spec. I saw someone here on the forum had one for sale in the classifieds a few months ago at a VERY reasonable price and wish I had been in the market at the time, but c'est la vie.

I am new to profiling but I have some time on my hands and am eager to learn so I've started digesting some of the forum threads. If anyone has any advice or suggestions I'd love to hear your thoughts!

82Q90R / Denon X6400H / Polk Audio LSI 7.1.4 / Nvidia Shield Pro 2019 / Panasonic DP-UB820 4K BluRay / Xbox One X / PS4 Pro / Nintendo Switch / Custom Gaming PC / Custom VR PC / HTC Vive Pro HMD (Wireless) / QNAP TVS-873 / Harmony Elite
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 24 Old 06-30-2020, 07:12 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
Liked: 126
I was in a similar situation and I bought an iPro 2. I am very happy. Obviously it is a personal decision how much money you want to spend on anything. Having said that, I don't think you will regret it going by your enthusiasm. Look at it this way. i1Display 3 pro plus iPro 2 together cost about the same as the Calman C6. But, in this case you can profile your meter to your TV today and the next one etc. Also, they retain their value pretty well. If you think it isn't worth it, you will be able to get most of your money. So, get it, have some fun and experience profiling your meter and then decide whether to keep it or not.
Nillaz likes this.
post #3 of 24 Old 06-30-2020, 07:40 PM

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
Liked: 212
For emissive calibration you are actually perfectly fine with i1pro 1 and can save some money if you go that toute. The improvements between it and 2 are primarily for the reflective mode scanning. You will obviously be buying used since 1 hasn't been made for a while, but these spectros are considered quite stable over time if treated well. You can use diagnostic software to test accuracy. I bought mine on eBay after reading the diagnostic report posted by the seller. I only paid around $180 after shopping and tax were added.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
Nillaz likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 24 Old 06-30-2020, 07:52 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishwa Somayaji View Post
I was in a similar situation and I bought an iPro 2. I am very happy. Obviously it is a personal decision how much money you want to spend on anything. Having said that, I don't think you will regret it going by your enthusiasm. Look at it this way. i1Display 3 pro plus iPro 2 together cost about the same as the Calman C6. But, in this case you can profile your meter to your TV today and the next one etc. Also, they retain their value pretty well. If you think it isn't worth it, you will be able to get most of your money. So, get it, have some fun and experience profiling your meter and then decide whether to keep it or not.

That is an excellent point about resale. Thanks for the feedback!

It's interesting that you mention the C6. I currently have a C6 HDR (as well as a Display Pro) and part of my interest in profiling stems from a desire to not be completely reliant on Calman in the future. Based on the costs you mentioned being roughly equal to the price of a C6 am I correct in assuming that you purchased used? Did you have any concerns about meter accuracy?

82Q90R / Denon X6400H / Polk Audio LSI 7.1.4 / Nvidia Shield Pro 2019 / Panasonic DP-UB820 4K BluRay / Xbox One X / PS4 Pro / Nintendo Switch / Custom Gaming PC / Custom VR PC / HTC Vive Pro HMD (Wireless) / QNAP TVS-873 / Harmony Elite
post #5 of 24 Old 06-30-2020, 07:59 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajendra82 View Post
For emissive calibration you are actually perfectly fine with i1pro 1 and can save some money if you go that toute. The improvements between it and 2 are primarily for the reflective mode scanning. You will obviously be buying used since 1 hasn't been made for a while, but these spectros are considered quite stable over time if treated well. You can use diagnostic software to test accuracy. I bought mine on eBay after reading the diagnostic report posted by the seller. I only paid around $180 after shopping and tax were added.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Now THAT is interesting. Is that diagnostic software provided by X-Rite or something created by a 3rd party? I haven't even begun to look into that but I'm having trouble understanding how you can test for accuracy without having a known good meter to compare against as your reference. I just woke up from a nap and i'm probably just being dense lol.

Assuming that the diagnostic finds that the spectro has drifted out of spec, can this be adjusted for by the end user or at that point is it required to be sent for service?

post #6 of 24 Old 06-30-2020, 08:16 PM

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
Liked: 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nillaz View Post
Now THAT is interesting. Is that diagnostic software provided by X-Rite or something created by a 3rd party? I haven't even begun to look into that but I'm having trouble understanding how you can test for accuracy without having a known good meter to compare against as your reference. I just woke up from a nap and i'm probably just being dense lol.

Assuming that the diagnostic finds that the spectro has drifted out of spec, can this be adjusted for by the end user or at that point is it required to be sent for service?
The diagnostic software is downloaded from x-rite. I believe you have to run older version that still supports i1pro 1. I haven't actually run the software myself. The i1pro comes with a ceramic white tile embedded in the base matching the serial number of the meter. I think the software scans that and checks against the default values stored in the meter. If the readings match the defaults the diagnostic passes. It may also do some other checks such as scanning the printed test card that comes with the meter, but I am not sure about any of this since I haven't run the diagnostics myself.

https://www.xrite.com/service-suppor.../i1diagnostics

Here is the report my eBay seller posted before I bought my meter. The reason I haven't done this myself is because the diagnostic software installs driver that has to later be removed to make the meter work with the calibration software. I just went along with what the seller posted. I don't think the end user is able to adjust the meter. If out of spec, you are supposed to send it to x-rite to have it recalibrated to get it back into spec. I think it costs a few hundred dollars to do this and i1pro 1 is no longer supported for this service, which is probably why the professionals are selling them off cheaper.

Code:
i1 Diagnostics Report Log File
i1 Diagnostics v4.2.0.347

========================
i1Pro Tests

General Information
  Date and Time: 6/3/20 1:37 PM
  Application version: 4.2.0.347, 64-bit
  SDK version i1Pro: 4.2.4.5061
  SDK version i1iO: 2.2.4.5061
  SDK version i1Pro3: 1.0.5.5820
  SDK version i1iO3: 1.0.4.5820
  SDK version i1iSis: 2.0.0.4942
  SDK version ColorMunki: 1.0.3.4630
  SDK version i1Display2: X-Rite, Inc. SipCal Library Ver. 7.3.7
  Platform: Mac OS 10.15., 64-bit

Open instrument
  Connection: Successful
  Open instrument: Successful

Instrument information
  Instrument inspection: Successful
  Serial number i1Pro: 30XXXX
  Type: i1Pro
  Revision: D
  Firmware version: 503
  CPLD version: 999
  Dark measurement count: 3011
  Lamp burning time: 4105.1 seconds
  Spot measurement count: 1152
  Scan measurement count: 110
  Factory calibration: 3/23/07
  Spectral Module ID: 01-490dd7100000ff

Instrument Licenses
  Measurement Modes: [Reflectance Spot, Reflectance Scan, Emission, Ambient Light Spot, Ambient Light Scan]
  Licensed functionality: [Has Ambient Light, Spectral values, Tristimulus, Density]
  Licensed Modules: 
  i1Match Module "Scanner": NOT licensed
  i1Match Module "Monitor": licensed
  i1Match Module "Printer": NOT licensed
  i1Match Module "Printer RGB only": NOT licensed
  i1Match Module "Printer CMYK only": NOT licensed
  i1Match Module "Beamer": NOT licensed
  i1Match Module "Printer Easy RGB": licensed
  i1Match Module "Printer Easy CMYK": NOT licensed
  i1Match Module "Digicam": NOT licensed
  i1Match Module "Editor": NOT licensed
  i1Profiler Module "Display Profiling": NOT licensed
  i1Profiler Module "RGB Printer Profiling": NOT licensed
  i1Profiler Module "CMYK Printer Profiling": NOT licensed
  i1Profiler Module "Printer QA": NOT licensed
  i1Profiler Module "Advanced-Mode": NOT licensed
  i1Profiler Module "Projector": NOT licensed

Button test
  Button: Successful

Emission test
  Emission calibration: Successful
  Prepare the instrument for emission measurement
  White measurement: Successful
  Gray measurement: Successful
  Black measurement: Successful
  Red measurement: Successful
  Green measurement: Successful
  Blue measurement: Successful
  Emission: Successful

Button test

Noise Tests
  Dark measurement: Successful
  Noise measurements: Successful
  Noise result: Successful

Reflectance test
  Reflectance Spot calibration: Successful
  Reflectance Spot measurement 1: Successful
  Reflectance Spot measurement 2: Successful
  Reflectance Spot measurement 3: Successful
  Reflectance Spot measurement 4: Successful
  Reflectance Spot measurement 5: Successful
  Reflectance Spot measurement 6: Successful
  Reflectance Spot measurement 7: Successful
  Reflectance Spot measurement 8: Successful
  Reflectance Spot measurement 9: Successful
  Reflectance Spot measurement 10: Successful
  Lamp test: Successful
  Reflectance drift test: Successful
  Reflectance Scan calibration: Successful

*** PASS ***

i1Pro Tests

General Information
  Date and Time: 2020-06-03T13:37:01
  Application version: 4.2.0.347, 64-bit
  SDK version i1Pro: 4.2.4.5061
  SDK version i1iO: 2.2.4.5061
  SDK version i1Pro3: 1.0.5.5820
  SDK version i1iO3: 1.0.4.5820
  SDK version i1iSis: 2.0.0.4942
  SDK version ColorMunki: 1.0.3.4630
  SDK version i1Display2: X-Rite, Inc. SipCal Library Ver. 7.3.7
  Platform: Mac OS 10.15. (Build 19F10), 64-bit

Open instrument
  Connection: Successful
  Open instrument 'IOService:/IOResources/AppleUSBHostResources/AppleUSBLegacyRoot/[email protected]/eye-one @14100000': Successful

Instrument information
  Instrument inspection: Successful
  Serial number i1Pro: 30XXXX
  Type: i1Pro
  Revision: D
  Firmware version: 503
  CPLD version: 999
  Dark measurement count: 3011
  Lamp burning time: 4105.1 seconds
  Spot measurement count: 1152
  Scan measurement count: 110
  Factory calibration: 2007-03-23
  Spectral Module ID: 01-490dd7100000ff

Instrument Licences
  Measurement Modes: [ReflectanceSpot, ReflectanceScan, EmissionSpot, AmbientLightSpot, AmbientLightScan]
  Licensed functionality: [Has Ambient Light, Spectral values, Tristimulus, Density]
  Licensed Modules:
  i1Match Module "Scanner": NOT licensed
  i1Match Module "Monitor": licensed
  i1Match Module "Printer": NOT licensed
  i1Match Module "Printer RGB only": NOT licensed
  i1Match Module "Printer CMYK only": NOT licensed
  i1Match Module "Beamer": NOT licensed
  i1Match Module "Printer Easy RGB": licensed
  i1Match Module "Printer Easy CMYK": NOT licensed
  i1Match Module "Digicam": NOT licensed
  i1Match Module "Editor": NOT licensed
  i1Profiler Module "Display Profiling": NOT licensed
  i1Profiler Module "RGB Printer Profiling": NOT licensed
  i1Profiler Module "CMYK Printer Profiling": NOT licensed
  i1Profiler Module "Printer QA": NOT licensed
  i1Profiler Module "Advanced-Mode": NOT licensed
  i1Profiler Module "Projector": NOT licensed

Button Test

Emission test
  Emission calibration: Successful
  Prepare the instrument for emission measurement
  White measurement: Successful (X=43.084 Y=45.048 Z=50.603)
  Gray measurement: Successful (X=15.603 Y=16.255 Z=18.846)
  Black measurement: Successful (X=0.258 Y=0.241 Z=0.271)
  Red measurement: Successful (X=17.383 Y=9.151 Z=0.809)
  Green measurement: Successful (X=16.824 Y=32.043 Z=5.345)
  Blue measurement: Successful (X=7.725 Y=3.161 Z=39.357)
  Emission: Successful

Button Test

Noise Tests
  Dark measurement: Successful (dark noise: -143.590)
  Noise measurements: Successful
  Noise result: Successful (electronic noise: 2.307)

Reflectance test
  Reflectance Spot calibration: Successful (slope=0.0341034457 (0.150000006))
  Reflectance Spot measurement 1: Successful (95.965, -0.358, 2.716)
  Reflectance Spot measurement 2: Successful (95.939, -0.351, 2.752)
  Reflectance Spot measurement 3: Successful (95.918, -0.343, 2.760)
  Reflectance Spot measurement 4: Successful (95.904, -0.338, 2.785)
  Reflectance Spot measurement 5: Successful (95.900, -0.338, 2.792)
  Reflectance Spot measurement 6: Successful (95.895, -0.340, 2.799)
  Reflectance Spot measurement 7: Successful (95.893, -0.341, 2.803)
  Reflectance Spot measurement 8: Successful (95.888, -0.332, 2.806)
  Reflectance Spot measurement 9: Successful (95.888, -0.336, 2.819)
  Reflectance Spot measurement 10: Successful (95.888, -0.337, 2.817)
  Lamp test: Successful (minL=95.888 meanL=95.908 MIT=0.0180715416 CIT=0.0177500006 LOT=4108.81982)
  Reflectance drift test: Successful (0.033)
  Reflectance Scan calibration: Successful (slope=0.0341034457 (0.150000006))

*** PASS ***
Nillaz likes this.

Last edited by rajendra82; 06-30-2020 at 08:29 PM.
post #7 of 24 Old 06-30-2020, 09:08 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajendra82 View Post
The diagnostic software is downloaded from x-rite. I believe you have to run older version that still supports i1pro 1. I haven't actually run the software myself. The i1pro comes with a ceramic white tile embedded in the base matching the serial number of the meter. I think the software scans that and checks against the default values stored in the meter. If the readings match the defaults the diagnostic passes. It may also do some other checks such as scanning the printed test card that comes with the meter, but I am not sure about any of this since I haven't run the diagnostics myself.

https://www.xrite.com/service-suppor.../i1diagnostics

Here is the report my eBay seller posted before I bought my meter. The reason I haven't done this myself is because the diagnostic software installs driver that has to later be removed to make the meter work with the calibration software. I just went along with what the seller posted. I don't think the end user is able to adjust the meter. If out of spec, you are supposed to send it to x-rite to have it recalibrated to get it back into spec. I think it costs a few hundred dollars to do this and i1pro 1 is no longer supported for this service, which is probably why the professionals are selling them off cheaper.

Code:

Thanks so much for taking the time with your post. Knowing that the diagnostic software you linked exists is extremely helpful. I'm currently reading about the differences between the Pro, Pro 2, and Pro 3 and it's fascinating.

post #8 of 24 Old 06-30-2020, 09:14 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 79 Post(s)
Quoted: 1384 Post(s)
Liked: 1036
An i1 Pro 2 works great for calibrating a colorimeter in my experience such as an i1 Display Pro.

Also, i1 Pro 2 automatically run a self-check every time they are used. They have an internal light source that they measure and they can slightly calibrate themselves based on the light to account for small drifts over time. This also allows them to self-report when they are not reading accurately anymore.

Also if you use the i1 Pro 2 with the third party driver, they can be used in a higher resolution mode which can lead to more accurate measurements on some light sources.

I picked up my i1 Pro 2 on eBay for $390 and it looked like it had never even been used.
Nillaz likes this.
post #9 of 24 Old 06-30-2020, 09:33 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirMaster View Post
An i1 Pro 2 works great for calibrating a colorimeter in my experience such as an i1 Display Pro.

Also, i1 Pro 2 automatically run a self-check every time they are used. They have an internal light source that they measure and they can slightly calibrate themselves based on the light to account for small drifts over time. This also allows them to self-report when they are not reading accurately anymore.

Also if you use the i1 Pro 2 with the third party driver, they can be used in a higher resolution mode which can lead to more accurate measurements on some light sources.

I picked up my i1 Pro 2 on eBay for $390 and it looked like it had never even been used.

While researching I am seeing 2 different versions of the Pro 2....the EO2BAS and another referenced as the EFI ES-2000 Rev E. Do you happen to know if these are the same meter, one perhaps being an OEM version while the other sports retail branding? I am trying to determine if there are any pro's/con's regarding functionality of one versus the other.

post #10 of 24 Old 06-30-2020, 09:34 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
While researching I am seeing 2 different versions of the Pro 2....the EO2BAS and another referenced as the EFI ES-2000 Rev E. Do you happen to know if these are the same meter, one perhaps being an OEM version while the other sports retail branding? I am trying to determine if there are any pro's/con's regarding functionality of one versus the other.
The EFI ES-2000 is the same meter as the i1 Pro 2. It is indeed an OEM version. It should work the same for your purposes.
Nillaz likes this.
post #11 of 24 Old 06-30-2020, 10:26 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
The EFI ES-2000 is the same meter as the i1 Pro 2. It is indeed an OEM version. It should work the same for your purposes.

That settles it I think I am going this route. Thanks for all the great info!

post #12 of 24 Old 06-30-2020, 11:50 PM

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
Liked: 108
Quote:
That settles it I think I am going this route. Thanks for all the great info!

Hi if you will bought somethink from ebay dont foget looks if there in package calibration plate, with no this 1 Pro 2 or EFI ES-2000 will dont works.
Nillaz likes this.
post #13 of 24 Old 07-01-2020, 06:47 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Quoted: 1505 Post(s)
Liked: 1598
Quote:
Originally Posted by riddle View Post
Hi if you will bought somethink from ebay dont foget looks if there in package calibration plate, with no this 1 Pro 2 or EFI ES-2000 will dont works.
...and the serial number on the meter and calibration plate must match, or else you could get false results with the meter self-check and/or I1 Diagnostics...
Nillaz likes this.

...Royce...

"I never drink...wine."
Bela Lugosi, DRACULA, 1931
post #14 of 24 Old 07-01-2020, 09:10 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
Liked: 126
@Nillaz , I see a lot of people have already answered most of your questions while I was sleeping! To answer your question, yes I bought a demo model from ebay and it was nearly new. Never had any trouble. The point I forgot to make(I took it for granted actually) is the one @Rolls-Royce made above--the calibration plate number and the serial number. Anyway, you have got really good information/advice here. Can't go wrong.
Nillaz likes this.
post #15 of 24 Old 07-01-2020, 09:44 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolls-Royce View Post
...and the serial number on the meter and calibration plate must match, or else you could get false results with the meter self-check and/or I1 Diagnostics...

Uh...I already bought one after my last post last night, and it already shipped out this morning. I guess at this point I can't do anything but hope for the best lol. I will make sure this is the first thing I check when it arrives though!

post #16 of 24 Old 07-01-2020, 09:46 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Uh...I already bought one after my last post last night, and it already shipped out this morning. I guess at this point I can't do anything but hope for the best lol. I will make sure this is the first thing I check when it arrives though!
I wouldn't be worried.

I have never really seen a kit on eBay that showed it didn't have an included and matching calibration tile. Not impossible, but should be very, very rare.
Nillaz likes this.
post #17 of 24 Old 07-01-2020, 09:49 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishwa Somayaji View Post
@Nillaz , I see a lot of people have already answered most of your questions while I was sleeping! To answer your question, yes I bought a demo model from ebay and it was nearly new. Never had any trouble. The point I forgot to make(I took it for granted actually) is the one @Rolls-Royce made above--the calibration plate number and the serial number. Anyway, you have got really good information/advice here. Can't go wrong.

From my reading last night a lot of people here in the forums buy these things second hand and it seems like most have a positive experience so I'm not going to sweat it overmuch. We'll see what's what when it actually arrives.

post #18 of 24 Old 07-01-2020, 09:53 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
I wouldn't be worried.

I have never really seen a kit on eBay that showed it didn't have an included and matching calibration tile. Not impossible, but should be very, very rare.

It definitely has a calibration plate, but whether it has the correct calibration plate remains to be seen I guess. I could envision a situation where someone could screw up and swap tiles but like you I expect that would be a pretty rare situation. Either way I'm going to find out in a couple days.

post #19 of 24 Old 07-01-2020, 10:48 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
Liked: 50
Quote:
If you look at ebay, I got this spectro on bid for $200 brand new.
post #20 of 24 Old 07-01-2020, 12:09 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by toby5 View Post
If you look at ebay, I got this spectro on bid for $200 brand new.

I definitely did not see any of these at that price point but I am satisfied with where I ended up so it's all good. I'm excited for it to arrive!

This should put me in a good place for calibration for the rest of the year. Next up on the list will probably be a new pattern generator, but I don't expect to pull the trigger on that until after the new year.

post #21 of 24 Old 07-01-2020, 01:12 PM
CFC
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
Liked: 46
Quote:
I definitely did not see any of these at that price point but I am satisfied with where I ended up so it's all good. I'm excited for it to arrive!

This should put me in a good place for calibration for the rest of the year. Next up on the list will probably be a new pattern generator, but I don't expect to pull the trigger on that until after the new year.
Glad you found yourself one.
I got an EFI ES-2000 about a year ago, and it works well.

For the pattern generator, you should consider the Raspberry Pi Generator (PGenerator). It's cheap and accurate: https://www.lightillusion.com/pgenerator.html
Here's the discussion thread here on "cheap" TPG's: https://www.avsforum.com/forum/139-d...cy-thread.html

CFC
Nillaz likes this.

Signature goes here
post #22 of 24 Old 07-01-2020, 01:28 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFC View Post
Glad you found yourself one.
I got an EFI ES-2000 about a year ago, and it works well.

For the pattern generator, you should consider the Raspberry Pi Generator (PGenerator). It's cheap and accurate: https://www.lightillusion.com/pgenerator.html
Here's the discussion thread here on "cheap" TPG's: https://www.avsforum.com/forum/139-d...cy-thread.html

CFC
I currently have a Pi Generator that I use in conjunction with an HdFury Integral. It gets the job done but is kind of clunky to set up and configure. I also have a Videoforge Pro that I picked up from a fellow forum member. It streamlines the process considerably at the expense of being locked to Calman. In the future I'm aiming for simplicity but I want to avoid vendor lock in wherever possible. Murideo is probably going to be at the top of my list when the time comes to make a decision.

post #23 of 24 Old 07-01-2020, 01:32 PM
CFC
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
Liked: 46
Quote:
I currently have a Pi Generator that I use in conjunction with an HdFury Integral. It gets the job done but is kind of clunky to set up and configure. I also have a Videoforge Pro that I picked up from a fellow forum member. It streamlines the process considerably at the expense of being locked to Calman. In the future I'm aiming for simplicity but I want to avoid vendor lock in wherever possible. Murideo is probably going to be at the top of my list when the time comes to make a decision.
LOL. That's the configuration I'm currently working it (rPi + Integral).
You're looking to jump to a different class. Gonna be having a lot of fun.

CFC
Nillaz likes this.

Signature goes here
post #24 of 24 Old 07-06-2020, 05:55 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

So my i1 Pro 2 was delivered today and everything seems good. Like another poster stated the thing looks like it's brand new...the previous owner didn't even take the stickers off of anything. The unit was manufactured in May 2017, the calibration plate serial number matches up as it should, and the i1diagnostics software gives it a clean pass. Overall I'm very pleased.

Now all I have to do is work on learning the profiling process. Thank you to everyone for the wealth of information and advice it has been invaluable!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Display Calibration

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page