AVS Forum banner

Using multiple Xbox at one time on one account

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  kevin g. 
#1 ·
I have 4 Xbox in my home. My home Xbox is in my living room and the other in den and bed rooms. Every time I try going on a 2 or more at the same time it logs me out. is there a way to be on more than one at the same time?

#2 ·
Set up 3 other xbox live/microsoft accounts and link them to your family. I don't think you can ever have the same gamertag online at the same time, but if you designate one family tag to each xbox, you still only have to pay for the main account's XBL fee, and be able to use gold for streaming, etc.

#3 ·
Yeah that's a no no, can't use same account on multiple Xboxs at the same time. Could dupe saved games, loot boxes, etc.
What ya trying to do that want to use same account on multiple xboxes?
If all your trying to do is be able to use Xbox Live Gold benefits on 2 Xboxes @Drysak suggestion is the answer. I do this so Wife can play games with me, and get's to play any game I've bought through Marketplace.

#4 ·
Sorry, but I don't think he can "Share Xbox Live" between three additional Xbox Ones. As far as I have experienced, he can have Xbox Live, then set one additional box as the "Home" console, where all can use XBL on that "home" unit with no restrictions. You then set up one additional console as your "play anywhere" console (if you will).

He can play unlimited while signed in, and anyone in the home can play while he is signed in to that machine as well...He will be unable to sign in on an additional console, without being kicked off the preceding console.

Anyone that has more than two Xbox Ones in the home can tell me if I'm wrong. If you have implemented something different, please share....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.